On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:53 PM, Andy14 said:

"Replace" is not described. I thought it would be obvious to anyone if you know the logical connections.
Should I additionally write something for "Replace"?

I know that the player has a higher start position in some dances.

But it only happens with some newer dances and always with the same ones.

The way a spell cast does not change the player position.
Spell cast with left or right hand means:

If there is a follower in the dancers list, the follwer goes into battle position as soon as you cast the spell.
As shout there is not this problem.

I suspect the higher player position has its reason in the animations themselves.

Possibly the collision ground mesh was imported during the conversion???
Clone real makes mainly SMP stuff.

To fix:
Turning on the free cam fixes the problem. Free cam can be deactivated afterwards.

To fix:
Turning on the free cam fixes the problem. Free cam can be deactivated afterwards.

Thanks,I also found this key to solve this little one.

And also a suggestion, maybe not right or hard to achive, I used to use another version of dance together from a russion author, he released the first version, then made some patch like v4,v5,v6, with each patch(In these patch, include  one script and esp, of course the new added hkx and music, that version add 200 dance namely, with my version gotted 118 in it), add more dance hkx and music. Can we do this with our edition this time.

3 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

And also a suggestion, maybe not right or hard to achive, I used to use another version of dance together from a russion author, he released the first version, then made some patch like v4,v5,v6, with each patch(In these patch, include  one script and esp, of course the new added hkx and music, that version add 200 dance namely, with my version gotted 118 in it), add more dance hkx and music. Can we do this with our edition this time.

You talk about holtof. I know this v4 - v6 story. As a correction. Holtof did not release the first version. The mod is not from him.
What I do not understand is what do you mean: Can we do this with our edition this time?

Does that answer your question?

Permission:
You can NOT take money for the mod - no matter how.
You should pay attention to the credits and not offer as your work.
That's all.

I am not mean to any business use, just for adding the dance with the help of your tutarial and your mod in the way of patch type, and shared in this thread, so can we got more and more dance to use and share, and for the convienince for others who can not do this. 

Hello

Thank you make this mod.
I have a question when I press dance start the screen will change Third-person perspective.
I want keep up the First-person perspective, So How do I do for this mod ?

Please tell me, Thank you

32 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

I am not mean to any business use, just for adding the dance with the help of your tutarial and your mod in the way of patch type, and shared in this thread, so can we got more and more dance to use and share, and for the convienince for others who can not do this. 

Of course you can do that.

17 minutes ago, j411088 said:

Hello

Thank you make this mod.
I have a question when I press dance start the screen will change Third-person perspective.
I want keep up the First-person perspective, So How do I do for this mod ?

Please tell me, Thank you

Is the player in the dance list?

That must be so.

Or do you mean, the camera switches to third person view if the player is not in the dance list?
I will look and if necessary take in the todo.

amazing mod and something i've needed for a long time... only issue is, the dance animations aren't showing up. everything else is working fine, the music plays, dancers get into position, but the actual dancing never starts. I've checked and double-checked that FNIS has run. I'm not exactly sure what is going wrong and I'm not tech-savvy enough to figure it out. any idea? has anyone else had this problem and found out how to fix it?

4 hours ago, lndlt said:

amazing mod and something i've needed for a long time... only issue is, the dance animations aren't showing up. everything else is working fine, the music plays, dancers get into position, but the actual dancing never starts. I've checked and double-checked that FNIS has run. I'm not exactly sure what is going wrong and I'm not tech-savvy enough to figure it out. any idea? has anyone else had this problem and found out how to fix it?

Do you use any mod manager?
If so, do you run FNIS in the mod manager?
What is the output of FNIS? Can you post the screen output of FNIS (mark and copy) and your Papyrus.log?

On 7/10/2018 at 12:26 AM, Andy14 said:

Do you use any mod manager?
If so, do you run FNIS in the mod manager?
What is the output of FNIS? Can you post the screen output of FNIS (mark and copy) and your Papyrus.log?

Yeah, I use NMM. I ran it through that, is that okay? I also just realized that I don't have a papyrus log anywhere. I am not a clever man. I'll try to get that set up.

EDIT: i think i figured it out. my FNIS is installed wrong somehow but I just needed to use it in the actual file location. tysm for your help!

On 7/9/2018 at 12:29 PM, Andy14 said:

Is the player in the dance list?

That must be so.

Or do you mean, the camera switches to third person view if the player is not in the dance list?
I will look and if necessary take in the todo.

Thanks for your reply.

YES, the player is not in the dance list, 

This mod seems great so far, has all the features of other dance mods and has a ton of dances ready to go. I love the stuff clone real puts up on YT and always DL any dances I can. I'm currently going through all the dances, rating them, then seeing which I can replace with some of the newer stuff from Clone real. He just posted that catchy wee number Playing With Fire by Black pink. V cool. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks.

770709939_enb2018_07_1512_17_39_35.thumb.jpg.48049bbc14f008a8ca389021a69780ac.jpg

Instead adding new dances, can i replace then existing ones? for example, with the realclone dances you get the dance animation file and the music, so can i just replace a dance that i dont like with the dance that i want from realclone? (and running FNIS after) I used to do that with the lets dance mod posted by realcloned and worked every time.

55 minutes ago, bobcarlos said:

Instead adding new dances, can i replace then existing ones? for example, with the realclone dances you get the dance animation file and the music, so can i just replace a dance that i dont like with the dance that i want from realclone? (and running FNIS after) I used to do that with the lets dance mod posted by realcloned and worked every time.

Of course you can replace dances and music. Just replace the animation and sound files and run FNIS.

But if you want to make it right, you change the dance name in the mod and possibly the dance duration.

Basically, the same steps as described in the tutorial - a little less, because many steps are not necessary. Based on the tutorial, the internal logic of the mod should be recognizable - then it's a breeze.

PS: If the duration of the dance is different than the one to be replaced: Then in any case the time should be set in the mod.

In comparison to Dance together, the dances are finished automatically.

On 7/18/2018 at 2:28 AM, Andy14 said:

Of course you can replace dances and music. Just replace the animation and sound files and run FNIS.

But if you want to make it right, you change the dance name in the mod and possibly the dance duration.

Basically, the same steps as described in the tutorial - a little less, because many steps are not necessary. Based on the tutorial, the internal logic of the mod should be recognizable - then it's a breeze.

PS: If the duration of the dance is different than the one to be replaced: Then in any case the time should be set in the mod.

In comparison to Dance together, the dances are finished automatically.

Awesome, I'll definitely do that! I don't bother too much about the duration so that's good enough, thanks for the info!

Still enjoying this mod, and had noticed Clone Real has been uploading a fair amount of new dances. I would love to get hold of them, but despite being a patreon member, I can't find them anywhere. Some I know he provides DL links, but many not... any ideas how I can get hold of these? 

On 7/15/2018 at 7:37 PM, SomeGuy2017 said:

This mod seems great so far, has all the features of other dance mods and has a ton of dances ready to go. I love the stuff clone real puts up on YT and always DL any dances I can. I'm currently going through all the dances, rating them, then seeing which I can replace with some of the newer stuff from Clone real. He just posted that catchy wee number Playing With Fire by Black pink. V cool. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks.

770709939_enb2018_07_1512_17_39_35.thumb.jpg.48049bbc14f008a8ca389021a69780ac.jpg

Hey. Was wondering whats the mod for this place?

9 hours ago, happy_polla said:

in another ways, you can use tes5edit to easy edit dance duration.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.cec549dabbe281f85463569e36a3d61b.jpg

You can do everything in Tes5Edit - even add new animations.
If someone has a problem with CK - Tes5Edit would be an alternative. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for releasing the mod! It's definitely a bit more convenient than DT as is, though since I tend use the camera I still have to fiddle with the files. At least this mod has a working toggle to end the song. Early on I had a ton of trouble trying to make DT work half the time without ending up with an unresponsive game that doesn't even fix with a reload but have to restart the entire game! So obnoxious...

Have you tried Showposemenu mod and how that does selecting and playing the dances without going to MCM? That mod doesn't have the camera functionality, but I used it to easily shuffle through all the dances. Might be something to consider.

If you're planning on updating your mod, maybe you could add a head tracking toggle, so that the dances could follow the camera? I think by default Dance Together and your mod force the head-tracking off, but sometimes a dancer or two randomly does tracks anyways.

I also noticed that this mod doesn't have all the dance I have on Dance Together, like Bikini Dance. Maybe there's more but I haven't checked. I'm not talking Holtof's dances, I don't think I have any of those.

Also, to what songs do those default camera animations belong to? Are they the same as vanilla Dance Together default cameras? I haven't actually checked that, and I never figured out what default camera motions fit into what song in the base mod, if any of them ever actually did.

In any case, I appreciate the effort. Were you making this for Fallout too? I think there was an error message about a pipboy if no dancer was selected...

Here's the latest dance I've recorded:

13 hours ago, General Lee said:

Thanks for releasing the mod! It's definitely a bit more convenient than DT as is, though since I tend use the camera I still have to fiddle with the files. At least this mod has a working toggle to end the song. Early on I had a ton of trouble trying to make DT work half the time without ending up with an unresponsive game that doesn't even fix with a reload but have to restart the entire game! So obnoxious...

In DT you can Jump (Space per default) to stop the idle.

Have you tried Showposemenu mod and how that does selecting and playing the dances without going to MCM? That mod doesn't have the camera functionality, but I used it to easily shuffle through all the dances. Might be something to consider.

I do not know if I will add a function or hotkeys for previous or next dance. If only one dancer is chosen, that would be easy. But with several dancers and depending on the number of hkx that belong to the dance,
Too much to pay attention to, and the necessary error handling would probably be more frustrating than enjoyable.

And the mod should be as simple as possible so everyone can add their own dances etc.

If you're planning on updating your mod, maybe you could add a head tracking toggle, so that the dances could follow the camera? I think by default Dance Together and your mod force the head-tracking off, but sometimes a dancer or two randomly does tracks anyways.

Head tracking is not off. But the head is part of a animation - at least sometimes. ;)

I also noticed that this mod doesn't have all the dance I have on Dance Together, like Bikini Dance. Maybe there's more but I haven't checked. I'm not talking Holtof's dances, I don't think I have any of those.

All dances of DT are includet.

Also, to what songs do those default camera animations belong to? Are they the same as vanilla Dance Together default cameras? I haven't actually checked that, and I never figured out what default camera motions fit into what song in the base mod, if any of them ever actually did.

Camera animations are the same as in DT.
Sometimes there are special camera animations for dances. Then (if desired) one of the existing camera animations must be replaced with it.
Note in own thing:
Camera animations were not a focus in the mod, because I never use them - I get nausea.

In any case, I appreciate the effort. Were you making this for Fallout too? I think there was an error message about a pipboy if no dancer was selected...

You will receive a message if no dancer has been selected.
It is an ironic message that there is no radio in Sykrim - unlike in Fallout with the PipBoy radio.
I could have also written: Do you just want to listen to music or dance?

21 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

In DT you can Jump (Space per default) to stop the idle.

I tend to just use wait for 1 hour command, it's worked well in ending whatever scripts keep running.

Head tracking is not off. But the head is part of a animation - at least sometimes. ;)

I guess what I'm saying is if there's a way to force head tracking to override any default animation it would be a nice option. Obviously it should be doable since it already happens by itself randomly.

You will receive a message if no dancer has been selected.
It is an ironic message that there is no radio in Sykrim - unlike in Fallout with the PipBoy radio.
I could have also written: Do you just want to listen to music or dance?

Ahh, I guess that makes sense. :P