Простите, мод отличный, наверное.Люблю такие.И никогда с ними не было проблем.Но именно с этим модом появилась проблема.Игра не запускаеться, сразу вылет.Новая игра - тоже самое, вылет.Все условия соблюдены, LOOT одобрил.При отключении мода всё нормально.Значит причина в нём.Что это может быть?

I used FNIS properly.  I get a Tpose when I use the spell for dancing.  After running FNIS a second time just to make sure, more Tpose.  The Tpose is only on the player or NPC that is supposed to be dancing.  I uninstalled your mod with disappointment.

8 hours ago, ватман said:

Простите, мод отличный, наверное.Люблю такие.И никогда с ними не было проблем.Но именно с этим модом появилась проблема.Игра не запускаеться, сразу вылет.Новая игра - тоже самое, вылет.Все условия соблюдены, LOOT одобрил.При отключении мода всё нормально.Значит причина в нём.Что это может быть?

SKSE was installed?
It's best to unzip the SKSE archive and install manually  , the installer of SKSE is a bit buggy.

And use the Skse Launcher to start Skyrim.

was able to install, 
MCM showed up but same hot keys as other mods like number pad.
seen the clone spell and activated
but for some reason could not find out how to set / choose dancers or start you dance to begin?
I pressed z, started to dance but that was set for the clone spell? and seems one can not pick other followers to dance and is player always set to dance?

I LOVE the line up of dances and videos showing them... why I am giving it a try

I removed shake it mod to make room and no conflicts just to be safe
I thought it would be more like shake it or dance for me dialog. or is it? or will it be?

***edit a deeper look into it.
if I search "Magic menu"I see there is only "clone" option,
in add menu items there is also only clone

HOW EVER if I filter the magic menu with LDA , 4 choices come up and are not selectable?

how ever in magic menu I filter for "LDA" and see 4 spells that come with it in game.
but can not choose or highlight any.. 
[LDA] choose NPC
[LDA] choose clone
[LDA] choose player
[LDA] .. forgot this name

I take the filter off and scroll to "C's" to pick "Choose npc" and it is not listed?

I guess it the skse or menu items with list correctly I could cast a spell at an NPC to dance.

and yes all my mods are up to date, skse, loot, fnis, nmm, papyrus and all ;) don't have to wonder if I missed something.

hmmmm. reload to go back in game to grab the names, seems it makes a liar out of me and noww  display LDA spells at the top of my magic menu... go figure.
ok I had the first NPC working, just need to get use to this interface. 
npcs dance real smooth from the first dance it did

19 hours ago, jmfossey said:

I used FNIS properly.  I get a Tpose when I use the spell for dancing.  After running FNIS a second time just to make sure, more Tpose.  The Tpose is only on the player or NPC that is supposed to be dancing.  I uninstalled your mod with disappointment.

This mod has many animation files.If not yet, try using the FNIS Behavior 7_4_5 XXL version because the regular one has a smaller limit for total usable custom animation files.

For many surprising, yes a mod may have bugs, an upload error, or it was forgotten something in the upload.
All this can happen - actually I can rule out all these points.

I tested it until my ears were bleeding. Also PeterForFun, RealClon have tested it - and if there were any mistakes or problems, it was addressed directly.
At this point, an extra thanks to PeterForFun - his eyes looked more than mine.

Still, the mod is not perfect and depending on the hardware, other mods (be it just the version) can behave completely differently.

I called the system requirements, even with the appropriate version. If I say SkyUI 4.1 then it is guaranteed with SkyUI 4.1.
Whether SkyUI 5.0 or 5.1 works, I can not say because we lack the evidence.

But I assume that 4.1 will be compatible with 5.1 - after all, it's just an MCM and the base has not changed.

So, if there should be problems - always welcome a message.

In the future but with some information, I use Mod Manager, I start Skyrim using SKSE, what does the message from FNIS, there is a Payrus-log, etc.?
Any criticism is welcome and any information about it.

Otherwise, I assume that something was wrong with you.
If the mod would be a problem in principle, then would be at more than 400 downloads at the time, extremely many contributions.

So, have you problem, let us talk about it.:)

4 hours ago, ragnam said:

was able to install, 
MCM showed up but same hot keys as other mods like number pad.
seen the clone spell and activated
but for some reason could not find out how to set / choose dancers or start you dance to begin?
I pressed z, started to dance but that was set for the clone spell? and seems one can not pick other followers to dance and is player always set to dance?

I LOVE the line up of dances and videos showing them... why I am giving it a try

I removed shake it mod to make room and no conflicts just to be safe
I thought it would be more like shake it or dance for me dialog. or is it? or will it be?

***edit a deeper look into it.
if I search "Magic menu"I see there is only "clone" option,
in add menu items there is also only clone

HOW EVER if I filter the magic menu with LDA , 4 choices come up and are not selectable?

how ever in magic menu I filter for "LDA" and see 4 spells that come with it in game.
but can not choose or highlight any.. 
[LDA] choose NPC
[LDA] choose clone
[LDA] choose player
[LDA] .. forgot this name

I take the filter off and scroll to "C's" to pick "Choose npc" and it is not listed?

I guess it the skse or menu items with list correctly I could cast a spell at an NPC to dance.

and yes all my mods are up to date, skse, loot, fnis, nmm, papyrus and all ;) don't have to wonder if I missed something.

hmmmm. reload to go back in game to grab the names, seems it makes a liar out of me and noww  display LDA spells at the top of my magic menu... go figure.
ok I had the first NPC working, just need to get use to this interface. 
npcs dance real smooth from the first dance it did

I deliberately do not use hotkey checking.
It is not necessary for this primitive mod - and hotkeys are only monitored during the dance.

So if Sexlab is installed - with Numpad 3 (by default) is the free cam.
You can always use the hotkey of Sexlab, also with the hotkey of Lets Dance again together - at the end of the dance (whether it is a regular ending or a hotkey), free cam is deactivated.

Why did not I do a test for hotkeys? Because it's really stupid. Who installs mods, sets up and makes settings, the 4 hotkeys will remember - they are only relevant during the dance.

The description is not complete yet.
- What are the spells?
- the role of the clone
- strange numbers in the music title - in brackets

You're right with that.
If the mod is okay (depends on downloads and feedbacks of whatever kind)
this will be part of the FAQ.

Otherwise, I tried to deposit almost all notes as a tooltip / highlight in the MCM.

39 minutes ago, the unded said:

So far, so good !
If we get the ability to add more dances I might even ditch all the other mods!

Patience.

I will create a tutorial, after which you can add, remove or customize dances. I'm still waiting for a few days - because of possible mistakes, problems etc. But so far I have only negative feedback. So I'm not sure if it's worth the work.

20 minutes ago, Papadrino said:

At first I had problems for the mod to appear in MCM. So I did what I do when that happens to me with other mods that use MCM, start a new game and it appeared and the mod works very well in my case.

Thank you very much. ?

Thanks for your feedback.  :)

A new game should not be necessary. Depending on the mod already installed, the registration may take some time.

But a new game - not really.

Depending on my savegame, the mod will appear within 15 seconds to 2 minutes.

Console - setstage_skiconfigmanagerinstance 1 may speed things up, but if a lot of scripts are running, that does not do much.

you know what we be the bomb, like others O have personal mods with actual dance floors and theater stage, would be really cool to cast a idle spot.

just like one can cast a sitting or idle spot. like HSH as idle spots for bedroom, rack or whatever.... 

if you were to make a dance idle spot, the player could cast various places on a stage like me or players home, tavern  or spots around a camp fire that near by NPC will just walk up and dance on those locations or not.

oh well I always wish for such a thing, thought about adding them to my tavern and stage, by never had time to dabble in the scripts do to other modding atm.

over all I did dump all my other dance mods, yours are much more smoother and pleasant on the eyes. .

@ragnam

Thanks for your feedback.

In fact, I had planned to implement up to 3 markers, which can be set in person.
According to the motto "Here is a beautiful place - Markers set and ready" To get there then later with fast travel.

Also a nightclub / disco club I had already started.
And favorite list for "my favorite dances".

All this did not happen - just todo.?

Actually, it was just my private mod, but since I could not keep my mouth shut, I eventually had to fulfill my promise. ;)
And that is the sad result (so far)

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

@ragnam

Thanks for your feedback.

In fact, I had planned to implement up to 3 markers, which can be set in person.
According to the motto "Here is a beautiful place - Markers set and ready" To get there then later with fast travel.

Also a nightclub / disco club I had already started.
And favorite list for "my favorite dances".

All this did not happen - just todo.?

Actually, it was just my private mod, but since I could not keep my mouth shut, I eventually had to fulfill my promise. ;)
And that is the sad result (so far)

I look forward to the upgrades ;)

cool I can not keep my mouth shut on ideas in secret either that are my own.
then I can have my tavern area and tables below and place dance markers on a stage....
Hmm maybe I should just redo the whole tavern again but better in preparation.
All my NPCs went to trash when another molder pulled his eye and brow mods, so I will have to redo all the npcs or just redo new npcs

i wanna say i like this mod! i did into problem i did get work right after few trys but anyway one problem with mod that bug me i always use fraps problem to take pic or video when i record the video of my character dancing a song called "run devil run" i heard the audio dancing animation was great but after i got done with recording i wanna see my video but the audio wasn't there i'm sad about it i wanna see playback of it.  

5 minutes ago, darkraven37 said:

i wanna say i like this mod! i did into problem i did get work right after few trys but anyway one problem with mod that bug me i always use fraps problem to take pic or video when i record the video of my character dancing a song called "run devil run" i heard the audio dancing animation was great but after i got done with recording i wanna see my video but the audio wasn't there i'm sad about it i wanna see playback of it.  

I rarely record videos. But if, then with NVidia Shadowplay. And there are no problems with sound etc.

14 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Patience.

I will create a tutorial, after which you can add, remove or customize dances. I'm still waiting for a few days - because of possible mistakes, problems etc. But so far I have only negative feedback. So I'm not sure if it's worth the work.

It is worth in my opinion, and so far i'm liking your mod

32 minutes ago, srtaints said:

Great work dude! If you can add last and next dance Shortcut button then you don't need to open MCM to change dance, it will be great.

Will not work.
First, some dances have a limited number of dancers. This is the number in brackets in the music title.
Therefore, it is not unimportant to see how many dancers you max. should choose.

Second, there are two music lists. You can switch the lists in the MCM.

Hint: If you open the music list with E or Enter and scroll with W and S, you are very fast at the next or previous dance.
Using mouse click and scroll is slow and annoying - I know. ;)