List of Sexout Mods

5 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

I wonder what other changes they might have done. How it might effect the game for mods created (mostly by those that used Steam versions) .

I do know that FalloutNewVegas via 'ye olde CR-ROM' had issues with TaleOfTwoWastelands and other mods. And the German version of Fallout New Vegas has had too much sanitized to work with various mods. I think the GOG-version should still be good, but it would be great if we can see all stuff they added to it. (Perhaps they integrated YUP, New Vegas Stutter Remover, NVAC or ENB in it too)

5 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

That is good enough for me to feel confident to load it up and give it a run if I wanted to use that mod. :D

Added "Shake that dope out" to the list in the 'Other' fetishes. If you do get issues, please notify me.

17 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I do know that FalloutNewVegas via 'ye olde CR-ROM' had issues with TaleOfTwoWastelands and other mods. And the German version of Fallout New Vegas has had too much sanitized to work with various mods. I think the GOG-version should still be good, but it would be great if we can see all stuff they added to it. (Perhaps they integrated YUP, New Vegas Stutter Remover, NVAC or ENB in it too)

Added "Shake that dope out" to the list in the 'Other' fetishes. If you do get issues, please notify me.

I doubt they will add the other stuff to the game. The 4gb is a simple flag (as far as I know) and easy to do from the distributors side and not going to go against the company that created the game by adding all sorts of  stuff to the game etc. It might be nice if the remastered Fallout 3 and NV on the new engine :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As far as I know, not randomly. Although you can chose to make it have sex with players and female followers. Also there were mods where followers would approach the player for sex, uninvited. But I don't know if those mods are compatibly with the newest Sexout.

(Sexout Followers I think it was called)

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

As far as I know, not randomly. Although you can chose to make it have sex with players and female followers. Also there were mods where followers would approach the player for sex, uninvited. But I don't know if those mods are compatibly with the newest Sexout.

(Sexout Followers I think it was called)

Too bad. Was hoping there was a mod where you could sic Rex or Rocket on an NPC instead of only having them able to do one of the companions.

The list link below is the old system before there was a download section here on LL. Most aren't even able to run much less work. Even then we didn't have the feature you wanted.

DON"T USE any from there unless it is also found here.... just saying it can seriously harm your game... ;)

Anyway... I am not a modder but can see it should be reasonable for a newer mod author (hint... you) to create an esp to use Rex to do that very thing. Perhaps open a thread and ask for feedback on how to do this. dBorg is an excellent modder and others are as well. they might be able to direct you.  I know there are mods where a person can direct an NPC to do something... I would think that is very similar to what you want Rex to do... Dialogue to Rex,  then pointer to the NPC and issue the command. It would be scripting and such but GECK scripting not like writing a major program / app in C++ :P  Also there might be some code hints you can copy paste and then edit.

If you do start it (or anyone) start a project like this ... and managed to get somewhere and have problems, I see many more experienced members giving a hand and pointers (showing what was wrong and helping them gain an understanding)  I know many times people start a project and seem to be ignored... this is because they have nothing to show for it (usually)  Many here started modding ... here, and was giving extensive support and assistance while they learned their trade... (NOTE they won't do the mod for you ;) but will answer questions and give pointers where you might have gone wrong... or even if the path you chosen is the most optimal one )

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the instructions... it's really helpful!

Anyone had an error problem with nvse_5_1_beta4?

I get error 0000065432 when I launch from NVSE launcher, even if I followed the steps mentioned on their site.

It is ok when I launch it from steam, but I can't mod it without NVSE.

I have the Fallout New Vegas Ultimate... downloaded from steam.

NVS ERROR.png

5 hours ago, Marcy79 said:

Thanks for the instructions... it's really helpful!

Anyone had an error problem with nvse_5_1_beta4?

I get error 0000065432 when I launch from NVSE launcher, even if I followed the steps mentioned on their site.

It is ok when I launch it from steam, but I can't mod it without NVSE.

I have the Fallout New Vegas Ultimate... downloaded from steam.

NVS ERROR.png

Sorry, not related to Sexout list of mods. Best go to Sexout or another Sexout/NVSE thread or make one if you can't find one. ;)

Also, not to waste a post and give you some answers I never had such problems... make sure however, you start the game through its launcher in steam at least once before you start modding or doing all these changes. Sometimes problems occur because it can't find the needed ini files and such that are created during the first start process.

51 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Sorry, not related to Sexout list of mods. Best go to Sexout or another Sexout/NVSE thread or make one if you can't find one. ;)

Also, not to waste a post and give you some answers I never had such problems... make sure however, you start the game through its launcher in steam at least once before you start modding or doing all these changes. Sometimes problems occur because it can't find the needed ini files and such that are created during the first start process.

Thanks for answering! 

And I payed the game for a few minutes without mods before starting to mod it, so the game was previosly started. That should not be the problem. But after reading more... there might be a problem with the steam version. I have the game for some time, but didn't play for a few months and never wanted to played it with mods till today, so I reinstaled it and started a game... that is when I noticed that on my library it had RU at the end (did not have that when I instaled it before) and the instalation folder is named:

\Fallout New Vegas enplczru

Anyway I wrote to the NVSE developers team and attached the printscreen and the logs, now I'll just wait for the response. 

• 2 months later...

Just updated the main page to add a version number to TTW (2.9.4B), because from what I read on the other forum threads the new TTW(3.2) breaks New Vegas Script Extender Extended (NX) and therefor all SexoutNG mods.

--Update. According to the stories so far... If you use TTW 3.2 and then install the newest JIP NVSE plugin over it, it won't crash your game. So far though, none of the TTW-specific mods work with the newest TTW.

• 5 months later...
8 hours ago, CaptainePrice98 said:

do i need to install all the requirement?  i really dont feel like using my weekend for downloading stuff over and over again buut mostly really not good with modding my games

All requirements are requirements.

You *can* skip some of these, and you * could*  make it work.
But once you get to the meat of the good mods, you'd wish you had everything set up properly, and will be busy for days with bugs and issues. Or go through entire playthroughs accepting 'question marks' all over the wasteland, and wondering what you missed.

Example is CASM. You don't need the mod, if you are good at saving periodically. But I've seen too many people swear, curse and verbally attack mod makers, when their game crashed and they realised they hadn't saved in 3 hours.

do i also need stutter remover? im on windows 8. also is scr that hard to correctly use it? and in the fomm do i need to edit group? i did read the guide you proposed but since its literally the first time i ever tried to mod ( except fallout 2 restoration project ) well its like trying to make a great game when you only have the basic of the basic base programming skills. also its way more complicated than i tought, before i was like eh must be easy as 1 2 3....and then i had a hard time installing fallout 2 restoration project :/ well at least my friend got the best laugh of her life lol

Edit: if i fuck up just a little bit do i have to restart at 0? cause i feel like im pretty sure to fuck up several time even if i read carefully ( wich i do dont worry.....its just like trying to learn spanish, its not that hard ;-; )

Studder remover is advised but not a hard requirement. There will be many things that people will say needs to be installed.. However, what NEEDS to be installed is the direct dependencies of the mods used.

BruceWayne here has a great tutorial  to get sexout up and running.. The pre-requirments as well as NVSE and extender if I remember correctly. There is a link in my spoiler.

I have a tutorial (the pdf is advised becuse it gives more details) of the requirements for SCR.

Install Sexout, SCR, and one basic mods like Sexkey or such that has no major requirements and test to see if all is good and you can get "action" once that is done you can start trying to deal with the more complex list of mods you might want.

In fact you can even ignore the Resources tutorial as it won't harm the game. The only reults of not having those files instilled properly is giant red triangle. No Crash to desktop, freezing or other issues.

to address the "fuck up" issue. Worst you might have to do is stop,  remove the mods and start over. Not bad, but can be time consuming. Most people gain understanding each time they do this. 

3 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Studder remover is advised but not a hard requirement. There will be many things that people will say needs to be installed.. However, what NEEDS to be installed is the direct dependencies of the mods used.

BruceWayne here has a great tutorial  to get sexout up and running.. The pre-requirments as well as NVSE and extender if I remember correctly. There is a link in my spoiler.

I have a tutorial (the pdf is advised becuse it gives more details) of the requirements for SCR.

Install Sexout, SCR, and one basic mods like Sexkey or such that has no major requirements and test to see if all is good and you can get "action" once that is done you can start trying to deal with the more complex list of mods you might want.

In fact you can even ignore the Resources tutorial as it won't harm the game. The only reults of not having those files instilled properly is giant red triangle. No Crash to desktop, freezing or other issues.

to address the "fuck up" issue. Worst you might have to do is stop,  remove the mods and start over. Not bad, but can be time consuming. Most people gain understanding each time they do this. 

I'd like to add, that if you have tried, but got stuck on a particular step, that I can provide help over Private Message or Discord.

I also heard that people have made improvements/replacements for Stutter Remover, but I haven't seen or tested them.

If people have experience with that, please PM me, and I'll see if I can add them as alternative in the guide.

11 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I'd like to add, that if you have tried, but got stuck on a particular step, that I can provide help over Private Message or Discord.

I also heard that people have made improvements/replacements for Stutter Remover, but I haven't seen or tested them.

If people have experience with that, please PM me, and I'll see if I can add them as alternative in the guide.

For low mod plugins I haven't seen much issues. For larger or really complex modding of the game, it seemed to improve it.. That along with merge patch does good.

thx guys, well i couldnt do it alone so i asked this gamer girl and yeah you can guess she looked at me funny when i shown her whats my problem XD but oh well if i want the best immersion possible you gotta download them sex mods and have kids or smt but anyway, i got a serious question, why the fuck is there bestiality mods o_O i mean okay deathclaws are like a minotaur demon thingy but other than that.... oh and btw isnt it illegal in most country???

Actual sex acts with animals.. yes... fictional acts.. not so much depending where you live.   Where the site servers are located it is legal.
Some countries do have issues and laws against fictional acts and if that is the case for you, then I'd suggest that you don't use the site.

If you are not personally interested.. (many aren't) then there are many ways and warnings for such content. Many frameworks you have to turn on such effects and / or install components to get such acts.

FYI, there are actual gamer girls that are part of this site. Trust me.. they aren't claiming they are, they actually are.  There are some girls that are interested in these mods just like the boys. ;)  So that gamer girl that looked at you strangely might eventually come over to LL to see more ? now that she is a ware such a site exist. ;) 

LoversLab's Perverting the Internet since 2011

On 6/23/2019 at 9:20 PM, RitualClarity said:

Actual sex acts with animals.. yes... fictional acts.. not so much depending where you live.   Where the site servers are located it is legal.
Some countries do have issues and laws against fictional acts and if that is the case for you, then I'd suggest that you don't use the site.

If you are not personally interested.. (many aren't) then there are many ways and warnings for such content. Many frameworks you have to turn on such effects and / or install components to get such acts.

FYI, there are actual gamer girls that are part of this site. Trust me.. they aren't claiming they are, they actually are.  There are some girls that are interested in these mods just like the boys. ;)  So that gamer girl that looked at you strangely might eventually come over to LL to see more ? now that she is a ware such a site exist. ;) 

LoversLab's Perverting the Internet since 2011

lmfao wouldnt be surprised if she would, more so if theres BDSM S&M thingies XD. another quick question, i saw that pregnancies mods could make you have babies with.... literally everything, but i just want to have a baby with an npc after romancing and shit, example: my charachter romance a companion woman and then marry her, we want a baby, will it just be graphic or at some point a baby will come out? oh and since im in canada we can have sex with animals but theres must be no penetration involved ( wtf government just make it tottaly legal or illegal ) so if i install a mod with pregnancies is there a risk to get surprise fucked by some radiated or not animals, dont really want to go to jail u know, also is there children involved? i dont want to install a mod where theres an hiden function to F kids, Canada even banned loli hentai ( basically banned fapping to drawings ). oh and about those deathclaws, some people make them look like sexy succubuses, but arent they radiated lizards? can i go to jail for that?

You don't turn on the creature pregnancy part of the mod (or make sure it is turned off, not sure which is the case. check with that thread)  Then romance the shit out of your digital toon and have babies. When she/you have the babies.. there is an animation for that as well so there will be some graphical and sounds for it.

you can very well get surprised fucked by some animal.. so if it is illegal in your location, don't use these mods. Even if it doesn't happen in game, you do have access to the materials and how will you prove you didn't use them?

children is strictly forbidden and there are tools to help prevent this from happening so stick to the mods from this site and you should be fine.  Even if an act is called on for some reason (or intentionally) there is programming that will fuck up your game and prevent you from continuing to play .. and have to restart the game.  A great deal of effort has gone into this so it is impossible to accidentally have sex with a child using Sexout (from the years and 100's of hours of my play, never happened)  You are pretty safe with that.

concerns for legality, is on you. YOU need to check to see if it is good for you to use this mod and you are legal.  If you find this isn't the case, don't use them. If you can't use this then you can try Animated prostitution from Nexus instead. (perhaps)

It's so complicated (Or I'm completly dumb)

I just want to install a couple of mod but I need all the requirement, and the requirement is really complicated to install ... I'm not a pro in modding (I have modded easy game like Stellaris, Sims, HoI4), but Fallout games and Elder Scroll is really complicated. I want help but I think the helper will waste his time.

7 hours ago, WhysoWeird said:

It's so complicated (Or I'm completly dumb)

I just want to install a couple of mod but I need all the requirement, and the requirement is really complicated to install ... I'm not a pro in modding (I have modded easy game like Stellaris, Sims, HoI4), but Fallout games and Elder Scroll is really complicated. I want help but I think the helper will waste his time.

There is a guide with info on how to set up Sexout.

There is a PDF (downloadable) for how to set up the complete SCR resources requirement. Step by step... 
someone did waste his/her time .. in creating this tutorial... Between the two you should have most if not all your answers on how to do it.  Saved many a persons that were new to this time and energy. Will you have issues. yes, will they be able to be solved.. perhaps if you are willing to ask clarifications on the materials provided and / or proper questions openly and honestly without stating you did everything correctly. If that was the case... well you wouldn't have a problem that few others have. ;)

There are useful links in my spoiler.. I had forgotten to post that earlier

• 2 months later...