2 hours ago, SJX52020 said:

I've done the same, do you know if you need to run the Bodyslide patch listed on that page? and do the skeleton arm fix in FNIS?

As of FHU Baka Edition 1.3V you do not need to get a patch. I always do the skeleton arm fix in FNIS regardless I'm not sure if I ever really need it or not but run it anyway.

On 10/10/2020 at 12:42 AM, MudCrabKing said:

Hello.

I'm having a very strange glitch with my mod. The belly scales and also has jiggles 3BBB, skeleton has installed correctly too. Also built moprhs in bodyslide. I don't understand how this happens. the bone must be scaling but something going wrong somewhere. Never had this glitch before

anyone know why this is happening?

Hey, I have the same issue since I've installed and switched to the CBBE 3BBB body. Have you found a solution yet?

Some screenshots (NSFW):

Spoiler

ScreenShot109.png.a1718b8ff8554e2badc1614b08809e61.png

ScreenShot110.png.4677dac849901e5b943fe655248ade82.png

ScreenShot111.jpg.c943ff31d8e6976f078287bae20f6830.jpg

Before that, the SBBE SE body was scaling normally, but I've tried several body changing mods since (among numerous other mods) and there's no way to get back to that early stage of my setup. Beside Fill Her Up, I'm using also Hentai Pregnancy and SL Inflation Framework.

15 hours ago, Hermangk said:

@Incubusbul Is this not working anymore?

There is no version 2.1 visible in the "what's new" section at the bottom. Appears the latest version is 2.0... 2.1 removed, maybe?

I'm having the same issue with the CBBE 3BBB body; the scaling is only applied to a single node, and it looks like what Incubusbul posted.

I'm assuming version 2.1 fixes the issue, as you're implying, but that version doesn't seem to be available anymore.

On 10/18/2020 at 7:57 PM, Hermangk said:

@Incubusbul Is this not working anymore?

I never knew it existed, thanks. I'm gonna give it a try.

Update: Well, unfortunately, nothing changed. Not even after I disabled SL Inflation Framework, installed Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.2V LESE Fix, and changed the load order as suggested here.
And another thing... I noticed while my character is walking/running, the inflated belly goes flat, sub-concave even. The moment she stops, the big deformed abdomen pops up right away.  

12 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

And another thing... I noticed while my character is walking/running, the inflated belly goes flat, sub-concave even. The moment she stops, the big deformed abdomen pops up right away.  

That is caused by fnis sexy move IIRC. Dont know if it can be avoided. I just disabled sexy move from player in mcm to fix it for myself.

21 hours ago, Hermangk said:

That is caused by fnis sexy move IIRC. Dont know if it can be avoided. I just disabled sexy move from player in mcm to fix it for myself.

FNIS Sexy Move suddenly stopped working so I re-installed it. After that, the issue appears only if I choose a sexy move number bigger than 4. And I was using 8 when I noticed it for the first time. :) 

6 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

So I take it nobody's solved the CBBE 3BBB/3BBB Amazing issue yet?

I haven't followed the forum but I have 3BBB Amazing with Fill Her Up and it works fine together, if that's the problem.

12 hours ago, Gulhar said:

I haven't followed the forum but I have 3BBB Amazing with Fill Her Up and it works fine together, if that's the problem.

This version of FillHerUpUUNP works with 3BBB Amazing? Or is there another version of it that you're using? Or are you using SLIF with it?

6 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

This version of FillHerUpUUNP works with 3BBB Amazing? Or is there another version of it that you're using? Or are you using SLIF with it?

I'm using FillHerUp SE 2.2.0 with 3BBB Amazing + SexLab Inflation Framework SE + SexLab Hentai Pregnancy SE, and upon initial installation it was working just fine, but later I messed up my setup and it stopped working, among other issues.

UPDATE: It's working again, and perfectly so if I may add. All I did was to reinstall FillHerUp and move it down in the load order.

i see some comments about this working for males. it doesn't seem to be functional with SMMB, despite SMMB having belly morphs

On 11/1/2020 at 2:01 PM, KIZA_warship said:

anyone still have the cbbe version of this?

I would just start using this since this version is now discontinued.

On 11/4/2020 at 5:49 PM, randomuser123two said:

I would just start using this since this version is now discontinued.

thank you its kind of hard to find things here at times

6 minutes ago, KIZA_warship said:

thank you its kind of hard to find things here at times

I think it's mainly due to the LE and SE version of things. It would be simpler if they were one forum and each mod just had the LE, SE, or LE/SE tag.

For people with the weird belly node problem

Something that worked for me, that I had forgotten to do, was to build a .tri morph (Check "Build Morphs" in bodyslide) for the 3BBB body. Doing this allowed the belly to function as it was intended. 

You would need to build the .tri morphs for armors you would want to see the belly "distortion" with, an example would be Devious devices, if you were to not build a .tri morph for DD your belly would clip through any potential "armor" you would wear. And for armors that use the main body slot you would also need to build a .tri file, otherwise the belly would just be according to your normal body (without any filling of the belly etc.).

I hope this helps some of yall :)