Woah, that was fast :-)

And it fixed everything on gameload (bellies now exactly the size they should be, according to the values from both mods (Fertility and FHU).

I'll give it a try for a few hours, then post if any problems appeared. Thank you very much.

24 minutes ago, lynak said:

Woah, that was fast ?

And it fixed everything on gameload (bellies now exactly the size they should be, according to the values from both mods (Fertility and FHU).

I'll give it a try for a few hours, then post if any problems appeared. Thank you very much.

no worries :)

• 2 weeks later...

I think I fixed the deflate CTD's without altering any functionality. I attached the files. It doesn't contain any previous patches from this thread, and I was too impatient to read through and see if this was addressed directly, all I saw was something about disabling the auto-deflate.

In the StartLeakage function in sr_InflateQuest.psc, there is a line that disables player controls before the animation starts. Right before that line there is some code that presses the forward control on the character, and that is what is crashing my game. I don't know why this was being done, but it seems pointless, so I commented it out. My CTD's are gone, have been played the whole day yesterday without any. It's either the luckiest streak I have ever had in my life on anything, or it's fixed. This morning I put the old file back in to confirm and the CTD's came back instantly, so I think it's fixed.

In case you want to include the fix in the published mod with some other changes (please test it first, I only know it works for me), it's line 323, the TapKey call is the one I commented out, which was crashing my game often (located by adding a bunch of log calls and crashing the game over and over). It doesn't seem to have any purpose. I don't know why you would have to press forward before disabling the controls, maybe it's an oldrim trick or something. I'm not a modder, I don't know:

Input.TapKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))
Game.DisablePlayerControls()

My testing/fixing was done with only the following mods installed, but since then I have added a ton more and it still works fine:

SKSE, USSEP, FNIS, XPMSE, SkyUI, RaceMenu, SexLab, CBBE, BodySlide, SoS, and of course FHU CBBE/SLIF, oh and mass matchmaker.

If someone else wants to test it, I wish you success. Oh, also, I modified the CBBE/SLIF version, I have not confirmed if the change fixes the others.

sr_inflateQuest.psc

sr_inflateQuest.pex

38 minutes ago, degaul said:

If someone else wants to test it, I wish you success. Oh, also, I modified the CBBE/SLIF version, I have not confirmed if the change fixes the others.

Thank you, I've not been having any CTD with fhu anims but I know a few folk have so if this fixes it then great! Here's a patched version of the CBBE/SLIF FHU for SE.

I've no idea why this "forward tap" thing was there either, as you say, maybe some kind of workaround for an issue in oldrim.

FillHerUp CBBE SE.7z

19 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Thank you, I've not been having any CTD with fhu anims but I know a few folk have so if this fixes it then great! Here's a patched version of the CBBE/SLIF FHU for SE.

I've no idea why this "forward tap" thing was there either, as you say, maybe some kind of workaround for an issue in oldrim.

FillHerUp CBBE SE.7z

Yes, this fixed my ctd's. Awesome. I even deflated during another animation, I'm shocked I didn't crash but they both went off without a hitch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Man installation steps in this thread are a joke, entire mod thread is a joke. Alright, it was a honorable deed to port this mod over to special edition, but tossing it to people like a rag without proper explanation on how to install this is just pitiable. 

Guess I will have to pass up this one, I don't have the nerve to fight with bodyslide and it fucked up my body mods twice already

I only wish there was simple word which preset option to choose during bodyslide installation and which option should I choose in the bodyslide itself in the body/preset for UNP/UNPB because it isnt showed anywhere. I also have no idea if I should just ignore everything or edit something. And even then when I click on batch builds there are so many options to choose between. I guess even these few simple words are nothing in the face of ultimate temptation of throwing this file like a chewed bone, graciously, o thank you, thank you, I am truly grateful.

Definitely not a mod made for players but for other modders, shut clique.

4 hours ago, Extra7 said:

*snip*

Jeegus. Look, if you're having trouble batch building the morphs, that's a question for the Bodyslide people. It also depends heavily on what body mods you have installed. It would be unreasonable to expect the developer to go out and find every body mod with Bodyslide support, figure out the exact steps necessary, then come back and write up every path for every body. 

Umm... are you sure you installed the bodyslide sliders for your UNPB body when you installed it? 'cause, if not, that would explain why you couldn't find the UNPB templates in the outfit menus.

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, padok said:

Oh Thank GOD I went through the whole thread and the fix was on the last page :D I was getting pretty pissed off :D (at myself for not being able to find the bug)
Oh and also thank you...

Unfortunately Zebra hasn't updated the files on the 1st page as yet, sorry you had trouble but at least it's working now!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2019 at 7:05 AM, McLude said:

This lists SKSE as a requirement but I don't see any updates for new skse versions. I'm trying to track down a frustrating problem that is only affecting female PCs. I guess I'm asking if this is really skse dependant? 

It is skse dependant but only by proxy, it has no native dll files so it's not version dependant

9 minutes ago, icedfire18 said:

I use CBBE body.

When I wear armor or cloth, the belly just be flat.

It's just like no cum in belly.

I've build morph, but it doesn't work.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

On 4/22/2019 at 1:50 AM, easims4tw said:

If this still works for CBBE version, would anyone be able to quote/direct me to a step-by-step guide? I have everything installed but when the character is "filled" it just slows them down and does not add a belly so I'm not sure what I need to do

I've only just updated to game version 1.5.73 and there have been issues with some mods related to data not being saved in the skse cosaves like earlier versions. This could be the issue but will take a while to find out. I'll check it out when I have time :)

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I've only just updated to game version 1.5.73 and there have been issues with some mods related to data not being saved in the skse cosaves like earlier versions. This could be the issue but will take a while to find out. I'll check it out when I have time :)

If you figure anything out let me know, my main problem is I don't know how to implement the morph into the game

On 4/21/2019 at 8:50 PM, easims4tw said:

If this still works for CBBE version, would anyone be able to quote/direct me to a step-by-step guide? I have everything installed but when the character is "filled" it just slows them down and does not add a belly so I'm not sure what I need to do

Install all the dependencies, install the mod, run fnis, have sex. Set the multiplier to maximum so you know for sure it's working. It's very subtle starting out.

hi i need help i have no slif and cbbe body special with demon form cbbe fetish body but i think is like cbbe body special, i have sometime ctd with deflated belly only, i try alot of version found here on the thread but i can't figure out if anyone can help thanks

sorry for my english i'am italian

skyrim is the last version 1.5.73

• 4 weeks later...

This has to be one of the best, easy to use, bother free, mods on here, just install it, and it works, no conflicts, no problem, no bother, in fact it's the only belly expanding mod I use now, it's that good! I use many, many mods, and this one works with them all! So many neat controls and options. Brillaint work Zebruh !!!

(Using A UUNP Body btw).