2 hours ago, ZEBRACABBAGE said:

It seems like your patch works for other people but I don't have much time to test it. Would you like me to give you credit and put this in the files or should i just transfer ownership of this page to you since it seems like you know what you're doing?

Hiya, just put it in the files as it's only for the new cbbe and I'm unlikely to do any further changes/updates,

Cheers

On 8/21/2018 at 1:52 PM, Yinkle said:

Giving your screenshots a cursory glance it looks like the old racemenu alpha (skse64plugins) is overwriting racemenu 2.3. Just remove the alpha version and it should work fine. The alpha version didn't support bodymorphs. You should also grab Racemenu Morphs from here

That worked for the belly inflation, thanks!

I just installed the new CBBE 1.4 with morphs, installed FillHerUp, reran bodyslide. When I loaded my game my character already has a large inflated belly now, is the mod tracking previous encounters? Expel key doesnt activate anything. Is there a way to set character to normal first?

22 hours ago, HytekDragn said:

I just installed the new CBBE 1.4 with morphs, installed FillHerUp, reran bodyslide. When I loaded my game my character already has a large inflated belly now, is the mod tracking previous encounters? Expel key doesnt activate anything. Is there a way to set character to normal first?

Did you set the pregnant belly slider up in bodyslide? its supposed to be 0 and the mod raises it as your character gets filled. I changed the requirements section too so check that you have all of those mods.

Holy shit...CBBE SE inflation!  Time to switch back to CBBE.  I'd switched to UUNP, but it's difficult to get anything satisfactory to come out of Bodyslide for UUNP.  Bring back the THICness!!!  Thanks to everyone involved in this.

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

Holy shit...CBBE SE inflation!  Time to switch back to CBBE.  I'd switched to UUNP, but it's difficult to get anything satisfactory to come out of Bodyslide for UUNP.  Bring back the THICness!!!  Thanks to everyone involved in this.

When Yinkle made the cbbe script it's what caused me to switch over from uunp as well. It looks so good too because it uses the pregnant belly slider in bodyslide to scale it up instead of that kinda janky netimmerse override

1 hour ago, ZEBRACABBAGE said:

When Yinkle made the cbbe script it's what caused me to switch over from uunp as well. It looks so good too because it uses the pregnant belly slider in bodyslide to scale it up instead of that kinda janky netimmerse override

I take it that this method would also work with breast and other body scalings that are compatible with morphs?  I remember morphs being available in the LE version (or am I wrong), so I'm wondering why this didn't exist sooner?

9 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

I take it that this method would also work with breast and other body scalings that are compatible with morphs?  I remember morphs being available in the LE version (or am I wrong), so I'm wondering why this didn't exist sooner?

I don't think many people upgraded to SSE so the mods are a lot slower coming. All we're missing really is HDT and physics enabled vag I think. Also a lot of people like me with no scripting knowledge are porting mods because its easy and posting them without any support.

Hello,

On the instructions it says to install oldrim body slide UUNP version for UUNP. Does that mean I install the whole mod? I have SSE bodyslide, will that not work? Should I disable SSE bodyslide? (I don't have much experience with bodyslide in general.)

The mod seems to work alright, but my girl's belly becomes kind of triangular. Do you think that's because I'm using HDT physics and the belly is set to be bouncy? 

Great mod, thanks for converting it.

CBBE version with RaceMenu morphs working normally for me.  Originally tried out Extra Pocket mod to see if belly scaling worked and it did, then a short while later I came across this mod, then a very short time later, CBBE version came through.

One of the features in Extra Pocket seems like it might be an interesting fit in this mod.  In that mod, you start at a max "capacity" of 3 and can progressively grow your capacity little by little and as your max capacity grows, so does the max belly scaling.  Scaling capacity seems like a good fit for this mod but if I'm following the thread correctly, this is an "as-is" conversion for SE.  If anyone takes up the mantle of expanding on this mod, consider this a feature request.  If I ever manage to get up to speed on Skyrim modding, I might try it myself.

Thanks for the conversion.  It fits in a nice place between no option and full on Hentai Pregnancy SE.

11 hours ago, LukeDuke said:

Did you deleted male support from this version? I ask cuz it's not working for me anymore. I tried CBBE version, maybe UUNP will work?

SAM now also supports morphs https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/106-sam-morphs-for-racemenu/

Could you please add support for it?

CBBE version uses bodyslide and the UUNP version uses racemenu/netimmerse override so try that out and let me know if it works. And if it doesn't work I can't do anything about it because I have no modding knowledge so we gotta wait for someone who knows how to help.

On 9/8/2018 at 9:53 PM, wtftesnexus said:

CBBE version with RaceMenu morphs working normally for me.  Originally tried out Extra Pocket mod to see if belly scaling worked and it did, then a short while later I came across this mod, then a very short time later, CBBE version came through.

One of the features in Extra Pocket seems like it might be an interesting fit in this mod.  In that mod, you start at a max "capacity" of 3 and can progressively grow your capacity little by little and as your max capacity grows, so does the max belly scaling.  Scaling capacity seems like a good fit for this mod but if I'm following the thread correctly, this is an "as-is" conversion for SE.  If anyone takes up the mantle of expanding on this mod, consider this a feature request.  If I ever manage to get up to speed on Skyrim modding, I might try it myself.

Thanks for the conversion.  It fits in a nice place between no option and full on Hentai Pregnancy SE.

I actually like extra pocket more than FHU so I might try porting it. I cant make/edit mods so if you find someone who can do that it would be cool.

On 6/20/2018 at 4:02 AM, seiryuufang said:

Okay thanks for the reply. Quick fix is to just tap the expel button for a second and it "updates" your FHU scaling and that displays the correct scaling from FHU + a pregnancy mod.

This doesn't work if you're at capacity with plugs in every hole.  In that case the inflation disappears and the expel hotkey fails due to the plugs.  Is there a console command or anything to force it to run a check and fix the belly?

Also, thanks for the mod!

23 hours ago, someshta said:

This doesn't work if you're at capacity with plugs in every hole.  In that case the inflation disappears and the expel hotkey fails due to the plugs.  Is there a console command or anything to force it to run a check and fix the belly?

Also, thanks for the mod!

I saw the Sexlab Inflation Framework just came out for SE try that and let me know if it works.

4 minutes ago, pizzamies said:

Using the CBBE-version, the mod does its job, and does it well!

However, I'm having trouble with CTDs when my character starts Deflating.

With animated Deflation, CTDs occur more often, and without animations the CTDs do happen, but less frequently.

My guess is heavy script-load due to my Mod Loadout, but I can't be certain.

Any advice? ,

Thanks.

Try reinstalling ZAZ animation pack.

On 9/8/2018 at 9:53 PM, wtftesnexus said:

I cannot for the life of me get this working, here is my mod list, cant figure out why I inflation isn't working. Build Morph's enabled, ran FNIS, uninstalled the mod, reinstalled it, from both the comment link and from the post link for CBBE. Any idea on what I may be doing wrong here? Maybe I'm not using an initiator that is compatible with this mod?

918451155_LoadOrder.png.b17b3bdb1cf936469365cf354cac1a5a.png

3 hours ago, Attatsu said:

I cannot for the life of me get this working, here is my mod list, cant figure out why I inflation isn't working. Build Morph's enabled, ran FNIS, uninstalled the mod, reinstalled it, from both the comment link and from the post link for CBBE. Any idea on what I may be doing wrong here? Maybe I'm not using an initiator that is compatible with this mod?

918451155_LoadOrder.png.b17b3bdb1cf936469365cf354cac1a5a.png

You don't have any cbbe armor mods I think. If it works while you're naked try downloading these and then running bodyslide with morphs ticked and click batch build at the bottom left instead of build at the bottom middle High poly CBBE Bodyslide vanilla armor      Immersive armors CBBE Bodyslide

13 hours ago, ZEBRACABBAGE said:

You don't have any cbbe armor mods I think. If it works while you're naked try downloading these and then running bodyslide with morphs ticked and click batch build at the bottom left instead of build at the bottom middle High poly CBBE Bodyslide vanilla armor      Immersive armors CBBE Bodyslide

The issue is even for the brief moment when models are re-dressing there is no inflation. But I wanted to install those as well. So thanks for the links!

4 hours ago, Attatsu said:

Ok so I've gotten the swelling to work when there are no clothes on, but even after installing the "High Poly CBBE Bodyslide Vanilla Armor" there is no change when the target is clothed. Any ideas?

Oh, I think you didn't run bodyslide. With nexus mod manager click the file button at the top and open the Skyrim special edition folder. if that doesn't work just go to the file manually. for me it's at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition. Then open the data folder and then Caliente tools and BodyslideX64. Choose the body shape you want at the top then click batch build in the bottom left with the little box next to that button enabled.