On 5/1/2020 at 12:20 PM, preserotri said:

i'm CTDing when expelling cum, which is a problem, as it also happens automatically.

8 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Common problem. The only fix I've read about is disabling the animation.

There is a fix in earlier posts in this thread.
It was some kind of controller CTD fix.

3 hours ago, Hermangk said:

There is a fix in earlier posts in this thread.
It was some kind of controller CTD fix.

thanks guys, i going to look through them, i've forgot to mention, that it worked before and only recently turned into CTDing.

EDIT:

okay i've found it, i'm indeed using a controller and would have never guessed that that was the problem.

so i disabled the controller in the settings and tried again... actually no CTD

so about the fix, for anyone else getting crashes:

this is the comment, it works again with a controller active, thank you for the help!

would yinkle be so kind to add the most recent version with the Controller CTD fix to the download section?

1 hour ago, preserotri said:

would yinkle be so kind to add the most recent version with the Controller CTD fix to the download section?

I would if I could! Only @Zebruh can do that, you could try to pm him but I don't think he's been or here in a while.

45 minutes ago, preserotri said:

you helped out so much in this thread that i mistook you for the author, my bad :P

The author of FHU is the very talented Srende, this is just an SE conversion. Zebruh made this page with the "standard" or UNP SE version which is good for bodies with a belly node. I made a CBBE SE version that utilises racemenu morphs due to the lack of a belly node in the CBBE SE body. Thus ends the history lesson! :)

Edit: I've pm'd Zebruh about the idea of me releasing my CBBE SE version on a separate download page which could be linked to from here. this way he would only need to maintain the UNP version. We probably should have done this to begin with but with time you gain wisdom!

• 2 weeks later...

Would there be a way to integrate Devious Devices Plugs (anal and vaginal) to prevent cum deflation? While I am semi-understanding of computer languages and would think you could do a nested IF statement ```IF player.slot[40] equipped then prevent deflation ELSE ...```

But I am not 100% sure how to go about this.

14 minutes ago, Atros04 said:

Would there be a way to integrate Devious Devices Plugs (anal and vaginal) to prevent cum deflation? While I am semi-understanding of computer languages and would think you could do a nested IF statement ```IF player.slot[40] equipped then prevent deflation ELSE ...```

But I am not 100% sure how to go about this.

It's already integrated in FHU, from the main script:

Spoiler

int Function isPlugged(Actor akActor)
    if !zad
        return -1
    EndIf

If akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousPlugAnal) && (akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousPlugVaginal) || sexlab.GetGender(akActor) == 0)
        return 3
    ElseIf akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousPlugVaginal)
        return 1
    ElseIf akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousPlugAnal)
        return 2
    Else
        return 0
    EndIf        
EndFunction

I don't use DD so can't say whether it works or not.

What happens from what I can see is when the script is initialised or updated it checks for "Devious Devices - Assets.esm" and if found it sets the bool zad to true and fills the keyword properties used in the above. Then on each deflation attempt it checks for the relevant integer using the above function. If it returns 1, 2 or 3 then deflation is disabled.

1 minute ago, Yinkle said:

It's already integrated in FHU, from the main script:

Reveal hidden contents

int Function isPlugged(Actor akActor)
    if !zad
        return -1
    EndIf

If akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousPlugAnal) && (akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousPlugVaginal) || sexlab.GetGender(akActor) == 0)
        return 3
    ElseIf akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousPlugVaginal)
        return 1
    ElseIf akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousPlugAnal)
        return 2
    Else
        return 0
    EndIf        
EndFunction

I don't use DD so can't say whether it works or not.

I will have to more internal testing of it then!

Right now I am trying to figure out why animations are not playing back. The console is returning that my PC is already animating and therefore cannot perform any of the animations but as I was troubleshooting, this thought came across my mind. Thanks for the quick reply.

Zebrah got in touch and asked me to take over maintenance of this mod so either I'll take over maintenance of this one or we'll start a new thread. Preferably the former. Once done I'll update the download files to include patches from this thread.

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

CBBE version in the download is now my latest version. UUNP version is unchanged

can you maybe change this mod to not "auto leak cum" like ever?

Its the sole reason that keeps me from using this mod because it interferes with Sexlab Scenes, ZAP furniture and basically any other animation/idle mod. Mostly of course at the most inconvenient times. 

If 100% filled it should just be that, 100% filled and not trigger auto deflation. 

I also think the auto deflation triggers after some time regardless of the "fullness". 

I wanted to check the script myself some time but did not have time to get arround to that.