6 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

You can reset the MCM quest that populates the menus with this console command:

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Give it a minute to process and you should see a message on screen that says it registered however many new menus.  If you don't see the message after a minute or so, check the MCM to see if anything has re-appeared, or you can try it once more.

You might also consider using a save game cleaner to check your save for orphaned scripts and other damage.  Keep backups of your saves.  Don't overwrite them with the cleaner, save new versions if you make any changes.

I already tried, the MCM was still blank even after the wipe and re-register. And the fallrim tool said no problems, no orphaned scripts or instances.

However I managed to do something: I disabled the sr_fillherup.esp and ONLY the esp, after that I was able to save without CTD, then I re-enabled the esp and finally after the "fill her up 2.0 initializing" the MCM was back again. 

I'm still not able to totally remove it (esp + data files) even checking the disable button in the MCM, because as soon as I try to save with the files in the data folder removed I get CTD, but at least I can disable it in game for good. Weird thing though...

4 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I doubt it's an issue with fhu, more likely some kind of save corruption. It's a good idea to make regular saves so you can catch issues like this in the bud.

It was lazyness from my side, I thought it was no problem until it worked, even with the MCM gone.

Bad mistake. Now I've kind of sorted it and I'm keeping it in check.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 2:56 PM, Duncan Idaho said:
On 1/8/2020 at 4:50 AM, Apoptosis97513 said:

CTD occurs right after pressing(holding) Expel hotkey evvery time.

Anybody has/had same issue?

I randomly get CTDs during expel so I turn it off. 

I was getting 100% reproducible CTDs while using the Expel Cum hotkey. I normally play with an Xbox 360 wireless controller. I temporarily turned off the controller, used the Expel Cum hotkey -- worked OK with no CTD -- then turned the controller back on.

So I think this mod has the same CTD problem as Devious Devices, and needs the same kind of fix as the Devious-Devices-Controller-CTD fix. See this comment about TapKey/GetMappedKey:

I found the same problematic line of code in this mod's script file "sr_inflateQuest.psc" on line 258:  Input.TapKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))

That line of code must be commented out and the script file must be recompiled to a .pex file.

On 3/10/2020 at 9:56 PM, windzone said:

I found the same problematic line of code in this mod's script file "sr_inflateQuest.psc" on line 258:  Input.TapKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))

That line of code must be commented out and the script file must be recompiled to a .pex file.

It took a while, but I was able to recompile that script sr_inflateQuest.psc and I created a fix for the CTD when using a controller.

EDIT: This fix is intended for use with the UUNP version of Fill Her Up SE.

35 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

It took a while, but I was able to recompile that script sr_inflateQuest.psc and I created a fix for the CTD when using a controller.

This fix is already included in the latest CBBE SE version that I uploaded here a while ago, I can't remember if it was added to the downloads or is just in one of my posts though, not seen Zebra on here in a while so I'm not sure on that score. It might be worth adding to the description that this is for the UNP version as it could break changes I made in the CBBE version.

Edit: this is the most recent update of the CBBE version here

Edit2: we were never able to figure out why this line of code was in there in the 1st place, possibly to fix an issue in LE skyrim? Anyway it's best commented out as it can cause ctd in SE for some folks.

37 minutes ago, Saint_The_Stig said:

Does this work with FlowerGirls? I have the MCM working but nothing seems to register as being filled.

FHU uses Sexlab only.  Flowergirls is a stand-alone animation framework from Sexlab and the 2 don't share or overlap functions.  Flowergirls is completely unaware of FHU and Sexlab.

19 hours ago, Yinkle said:

This fix is already included in the latest CBBE SE version that I uploaded here a while ago, I can't remember if it was added to the downloads or is just in one of my posts though, not seen Zebra on here in a while so I'm not sure on that score. It might be worth adding to the description that this is for the UNP version as it could break changes I made in the CBBE version.

Edit: this is the most recent update of the CBBE version here

Edit2: we were never able to figure out why this line of code was in there in the 1st place, possibly to fix an issue in LE skyrim? Anyway it's best commented out as it can cause ctd in SE for some folks.

If I use the version linked it works and does not CTD during the "purge". However, no animations play...she just stands there, stuff leaks out, and noise is made.. None of the cooler animations are played. Anyone else run into this or have ideas?

3 hours ago, hambonee69 said:

If I use the version linked it works and does not CTD during the "purge". However, no animations play...she just stands there, stuff leaks out, and noise is made.. None of the cooler animations are played. Anyone else run into this or have ideas?

Did you run fnis after installing it? ZAZ animation pack is not a dependency for this version but you have to run fnis.

3 minutes ago, hambonee69 said:

yup...I always re-run FNIS after stuff like this. That was my first thought also so specifically reran.

Did you update from another version or clean install? Might be worth a try to run resaver on your save if you updated.

27 minutes ago, hambonee69 said:

running resaver fixed it..thanks a bunch!

One of the problems of not being the admin of a mod, I can't change the requirements etc when making changes to my version. Hopefully Zebrah will appear soon and update the main downloads and descriptions. Glad you got it sorted anyhow :)

20 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

FHU uses Sexlab only.  Flowergirls is a stand-alone animation framework from Sexlab and the 2 don't share or overlap functions.  Flowergirls is completely unaware of FHU and Sexlab.

That would explain a lot of things, it's a shame because Sexlab stuff works much worse than Flowergirls on my current install.

On 3/12/2020 at 5:36 PM, display name. deal said:

nobody knows how do I get this to work for VR (including CBPC)? As soon as FNIS gets loaded all the pc's t-pose and cannot move and the player's body vanishes and also can't move..

T-posing and CBPC have nothing to do with this mod.  It doesn't contain any animations or physics.  It just does skeletal and morph adjustments which effect body shape.

On 3/12/2020 at 7:29 PM, Yinkle said:

Hmmm care to explain why?

IDK why, Sexlab animations take minutes to start and most of the time don't even animate. Meanwhile Flowergirls stuff works great. The animations is like the last priority on my mod list currently (mainly due to the fact that most don't line up with my tall character).

On 3/12/2020 at 4:17 AM, Herowynne said:

Oh now I can finish to expel cum without CTD!! Thanks a lot:D
Does it remove those expel animations from scenes?
Ma girl now expel cum without any specific animations, just standing with the straight face lol