23 hours ago, Yinkle said:

tbh the main issue with mods like this and fhu for cbbe is that they come with no bodyslide files so you can't build the tri morph files.

Edit: I don't think I'll bother, far too much hassle. If the mod author had just made a "Misty" bodyslide preset and not made all the armors custom shaped it might be worth bothering with.

There are bodyslides , but they are for oldrim , can be found at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83060?tab=files under optional files.  Still not sure if it would even be possible to replicate the way some of the armors deform body (boob strap!)

2 hours ago, Grummkol said:

There are bodyslides , but they are for oldrim , can be found at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83060?tab=files under optional files.  Still not sure if it would even be possible to replicate the way some of the armors deform body (boob strap!) 

Lol after the mod author's psychotic last post about me I fear revisiting that web page in case I get sucked into hell.

2 hours ago, Grummkol said:

Would it be possible to specify and save individual npc's to be affected have their scaling implemented by  body morph (cbbe) Or ni override (uunp)?  That would get around the issue with the older followers/npcs that are using custom bodies.

It would be possible and while a good idea it would take a fair bit of work and I'm not even sure how I'd do it at this point. Suffice to say I'll put this on the back burner :)

Edit: the issue with this idea is that FHU does stuff to any npc that is affected, immersion wise it would be a deal breaker if you had to switch inflation method every time. I guess if it's just for special cases like that psycho's mod then it could work.

On 11/17/2018 at 1:22 PM, Yinkle said:

Lol after the mod author's psychotic last post about me I fear revisiting that web page in case I get sucked into hell.

I see what you mean by her body being deformed now. Tried converting it to CBBE and there's no way in hell I can get it even close just using the sliders in Bodyslide. lol

Hey there.

I have a question: could you do a patch for the OLDRIM version of Fill her Up that removes the "

• Automatic deflation with random-ish intervals with a configurable minimum time before deflation 

from the mod? It breaks everything for me, since the deflation ignores my time slider (I set to maximum, but it happens randomly still) and when it happens it very often breaks things:

- auto walk -> auto deflation -> character keeps moving but plays animation during that time... cannot stop walking too

- sex animation -> auto deflation -> have to realign sex animation -> works ok half of the times, other half, things get messed up totally -> reload -> save lost.

The latter is true for a lot of stuff. Cum deflation breaks out of furnitures, breaks camera in the process and so on...

The Oldrim authors I already spoken to and they asked me to come here and ask here... I m rally frustrated because Fill Her Up has the best mechanics for my needs, but I really need the auto deflation gone to be able to work with it :(

So, if it is not too much effort, I d really appreciate that! 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Hey there.

I have a question: could you do a patch for the OLDRIM version of Fill her Up that removes the "

• Automatic deflation with random-ish intervals with a configurable minimum time before deflation 

from the mod? It breaks everything for me, since the deflation ignores my time slider (I set to maximum, but it happens randomly still) and when it happens it very often breaks things:

- auto walk -> auto deflation -> character keeps moving but plays animation during that time... cannot stop walking too

- sex animation -> auto deflation -> have to realign sex animation -> works ok half of the times, other half, things get messed up totally -> reload -> save lost.

The latter is true for a lot of stuff. Cum deflation breaks out of furnitures, breaks camera in the process and so on...

The Oldrim authors I already spoken to and they asked me to come here and ask here... I m rally frustrated because Fill Her Up has the best mechanics for my needs, but I really need the auto deflation gone to be able to work with it :(

So, if it is not too much effort, I d really appreciate that! 

Sorry, I'm not a modder all I know how to do is port stuff because I found a short guide for it.

13 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I'm happy to make a unp version of the later version but I don't want to step on Zebra's project so I need his approval 1st. Edit: I tested my follower dialogue toggle patch for the cbbe version and it works as intended

To be honest it's more of your project since all I did was port it and you're the one making all the updates. Do whatever you want and I will post it as long as it works.

On 11/3/2018 at 6:29 AM, Yinkle said:

I've not tested it but this is the patch for fhu from the slif page, it might work with the sse uunp version, worth a try at least.

NB this will break the sse cbbe version of fhu which already has slif compatibility.

fhu2.0-slif-patch.7z

Thank you so much again for all of the updates and support. Do you think it would be possible to combine the UUNP version with this patch so it can be one download?

53 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Here you go- includes the slif patch and npc/follower dialogue toggle fix too. I only tested it briefly to check it worked. Might need someone who uses unp to check it over properly.

Fill Her Up UNP SSE.7z

Thank you, ill go try making a new MO profile for testing. EDIT - The file size doesn't look right compared to the other versions, does this come with fhu or is it a patch?

45 minutes ago, ZEBRACABBAGE said:

Thank you, ill go try making a new MO profile for testing. EDIT - The file size doesn't look right compared to the other versions, does this come with fhu or is it a patch?

I removed a bunch of "fillthemup.esp" related stuff- textures and a head mesh. So the file size will be much smaller.

15 hours ago, howlerleech said:

Is there any way to make the belly show up with armor on? Whenever i put an armor, it "hides" the belly, and yes, i tried batch build+morph.

Although it's a little weird that my body slide isn't showing my "current" body, i used a preset for a new playthrough and i can't change on bodyslide.

Batch build morph should do it. I've occasionally had the problem where the mod doesn't seem to be working and I think it may be load order related. Trying moving it near the bottom. Mine is above LAL and IC mods.