13 hours ago, ZEBRACABBAGE said:

Oh, I think you didn't run bodyslide. With nexus mod manager click the file button at the top and open the Skyrim special edition folder. if that doesn't work just go to the file manually. for me it's at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition. Then open the data folder and then Caliente tools and BodyslideX64. Choose the body shape you want at the top then click batch build in the bottom left with the little box next to that button enabled.

I did run it, but I tried running it again and still no luck. Any other ideas?

Hopefully you guys can help me out, but im having issues running both Boob and butt physics along with the belly bulge. When I add B & B physics to CBBE outfits  the bulge doesn't show up but the physics on the Boobs and butt work and like the belt  shows its effected by the bulge. like wise when i run body slide with morphs ticked the belly shows but the B & B physics don't work. I was wondering if there is anything im doing wrong. your help will be very appreciated    

12 hours ago, Atnoz said:

Hopefully you guys can help me out, but im having issues running both Boob and butt physics along with the belly bulge. When I add B & B physics to CBBE outfits  the bulge doesn't show up but the physics on the Boobs and butt work and like the belt  shows its effected by the bulge. like wise when i run body slide with morphs ticked the belly shows but the B & B physics don't work. I was wondering if there is anything im doing wrong. your help will be very appreciated    

Show me the B&B mod that you are using. It sounds like something from old Skyrim.

11 hours ago, ZEBRACABBAGE said:

Show me the B&B mod that you are using. It sounds like something from old Skyrim.

Im using CBP Physics from the Skyrim SE part of nexus mods. Im also using XP32 SE and this is all up to date since i just started modding Skyrim SE these past 2 weeks or so.  

Update: i was able to fix the issue by adding a belly bone from an other outfit that didn't have the issue i was mentioning.  

6 hours ago, Atnoz said:

Im using CBP Physics from the Skyrim SE part of nexus mods. Im also using XP32 SE and this is all up to date since i just started modding Skyrim SE these past 2 weeks or so.  

Update: i was able to fix the issue by adding a belly bone from an other outfit that didn't have the issue i was mentioning.  

Wait the CBBE version uses the pregnant belly slider in bodyslide with racemenu morphs. The belly bone thing sounds like a UUNP problem. Are you using the right version?

5 minutes ago, ZEBRACABBAGE said:

Wait the CBBE version uses the pregnant belly slider in bodyslide with racemenu morphs. The belly bone thing sounds like a UUNP problem. Are you using the right version?

Im pretty sure I am let me reinstall CBBE knowing me i forgot to since i started with UUNP.  

Ok so my supposed fix was not a fix since the but jiggle didn't apply. also to clarify i said bone due to what the tab is called in Outfit Studio and that outfit i found with the "belly bone" named NPC Belly,>Which by the way does work with Jiggle physics and all with out me tampering with it. so i guess my new question is how do apply both jiggle physics and have the swelling belly to an outfit that has none? 

outfit studio.PNG

Hiya,

I modified my version of fill her up for cbbe SE again. This time I removed the need for ZAZ animation pack as it's the only mod I have that uses it and it adds a tonne of animations to the game that I never use. I just added the 5 animations to the fill her up esp instead of referencing zaz pack.

I'm not sure about sharing it though, even though the zaz folk say to just use all the stuff freely it somehow feels wrong. What do folk think?

I asked permission from t.ara and he is fine with it, so here is the FHU for CBBE SE with no ZAZ requirement. If you add this to the mod downloads I'd ask that you mention the zaz team in credits

NB: You will need to run fnis for users after installing this

ummmm so i have this mod, it works pretty well with UUNP (started a female dunmer character just to troubleshoot, filled her up to 10x and laughed for a while watching her hilariously try to walk) but i was wondering...

does this work on npcs/followers? i loaded into my main saved game (a male redguard) and tried to have sex with serana immediately after the test run, as soon as the sex animation was over nothing happened, i tried to target her for editing to check the her cum pool and all i had was the same one-column menu showing "belly" "anal" and "total" amounts, no interface regarding serana/targeted npc. i may try to rebuild my outfits/bodies and try again to see if i can inflate her.

i don't mind starting a new game just to use fill her up, as it's really my only mod that's giving me trouble (by that i mean a very minor annoyance). i just honestly don't like the male marriage options in skyrim and i'm not sure if i'm ready to play as a futa girl or mod a follower into the game.

again, the mod works like a charm on my player character, but i just can't seem to get it to work for npc's, any suggestions??

p.s. i'm 13 days into modding so any help would be much appreciated

15 hours ago, Masta Myagi said:

ummmm so i have this mod, it works pretty well with UUNP (started a female dunmer character just to troubleshoot, filled her up to 10x and laughed for a while watching her hilariously try to walk) but i was wondering...

does this work on npcs/followers? i loaded into my main saved game (a male redguard) and tried to have sex with serana immediately after the test run, as soon as the sex animation was over nothing happened, i tried to target her for editing to check the her cum pool and all i had was the same one-column menu showing "belly" "anal" and "total" amounts, no interface regarding serana/targeted npc. i may try to rebuild my outfits/bodies and try again to see if i can inflate her.

i don't mind starting a new game just to use fill her up, as it's really my only mod that's giving me trouble (by that i mean a very minor annoyance). i just honestly don't like the male marriage options in skyrim and i'm not sure if i'm ready to play as a futa girl or mod a follower into the game.

again, the mod works like a charm on my player character, but i just can't seem to get it to work for npc's, any suggestions??

p.s. i'm 13 days into modding so any help would be much appreciated

update: turns out my save was just corrupt due to terrible mod management habits. i've started a new save and everything works beautifully.

Alright, so when I was ready to uninstall this mod I accidentally equipped the uh "common clothes" that was in my char's inventory and I see this.
How in the world is that even possible? I batched build all my files choosing always the physics or special version. Wtf? I would understand if the armor look wouldn't have a belly, but the nude as well?

Spoiler

ScreenShot35.png.7369f46b2c888b941cda8850226cdfe0.pngScreenShot36.png.eb80b4d8df801afbaec73d480d614970.pngScreenShot37.png.00c12b2f3b5a40c2f56a614c040c29ec.png

On 10/4/2018 at 12:29 PM, J the Hog said:

Alright, so when I was ready to uninstall this mod I accidentally equipped the uh "common clothes" that was in my char's inventory and I see this.
How in the world is that even possible? I batched build all my files choosing always the physics or special version. Wtf? I would understand if the armor look wouldn't have a belly, but the nude as well?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot35.png.7369f46b2c888b941cda8850226cdfe0.pngScreenShot36.png.eb80b4d8df801afbaec73d480d614970.pngScreenShot37.png.00c12b2f3b5a40c2f56a614c040c29ec.png

The CBBE version uses bodyslide's pregnant belly slider and the UUNP version uses the belly bone and racemenu sliders. Which one do you have?

On 10/10/2018 at 5:49 AM, J the Hog said:

CBBE

Try updating to the new version and deleting zaz animation pack if nothing else needs it. Then make a new save and check to see if inflation works. If it still doesn't work try sending me a screenshot of your modlist.

Bear in mind if you have more than 1 mod that applies morphs to the body, you might want to consider using sexlab inflation framework which can sort out any conflicts and queue things better if multple morphs are getting fired at the same time. I've not got round to making the cbbe version of fhu compatible but it should be pretty easy.