Pfiffy

Estrus Chaurus for SE

I'm interested in this mod, but not the shouts added by Estrus for Skyrim. Anyone know how I can shut off the adding of the shouts? A file to delete? A script to edit? Some matter of MCM trickery? Thanks.

On 12/17/2019 at 1:21 AM, JaegerReborn said:

Which estrus for se do i download. I've gone through i believe 4 of them and still not getting this mod to work. I even made a new character to test and its still not working. It says 1.5 or 1.6 on the page but i dont see those anywhere on the estrus for se nexus page. 

So after taking a break from sse for a while and seeing that this mod still doesn't seem to work at all i'm just gonna delete it. I've followed all the steps people have stated on this forum and i've used every version of estrus available on the nexus in combination with this mod and it still does not work. All i get is the poison debuff. 

I have the XP32 skeleton, CBBE curvy body, and CBBE-compatible clothing. Im almost certain i have all the required mods installed, and yet the breast/butt/belly expansion doesnt work whatsoever with or without armor equipped. Her body doesn't change at all, despite me making sure those options were selected in settings. 

heya

I installed Estrus for SEE and it works fine.

But as soon as I install Estrus Chaurus, all characters are locked in T-pose. What can I do please ?

Warm regards :)

55 minutes ago, Syssiah said:

heya

I installed Estrus for SEE and it works fine.

But as soon as I install Estrus Chaurus, all characters are locked in T-pose. What can I do please ?

Warm regards :)

Re-run FNIS

On 1/22/2020 at 5:27 AM, JaegerReborn said:

So after taking a break from sse for a while and seeing that this mod still doesn't seem to work at all i'm just gonna delete it. I've followed all the steps people have stated on this forum and i've used every version of estrus available on the nexus in combination with this mod and it still does not work. All i get is the poison debuff. 

I'm having similar issues, despite this being a permanent mod in my LO on Oldrim!

On 1/20/2020 at 4:56 AM, bladvir said:

I'm interested in this mod, but not the shouts added by Estrus for Skyrim. Anyone know how I can shut off the adding of the shouts? A file to delete? A script to edit? Some matter of MCM trickery? Thanks.

Just disable the Estrus ESP

7 hours ago, Syssiah said:

I did it. It changes nothing alas.

So ?

T pose is definitely FNIS.  What mod manager are you using?  Check it ran correctly with no errors. In Vortex it must be set up correctly or the FNIS generation isn't picked up.  It's pretty simple and once done, the manager auto runs FNIS on deployment of mods.

Anyone know if it's possible to get this to work on male characters? Setting the Sexlab sex to "female" doesn't work.