Nier's cosplay outfit

View File

——— About this Mod ———

(Sorry guys my English is no good, hope you can understand the translations below)

• This is a clothing MOD that contains a piece of clothing, two accessories (Sabre, and Pod), and two helmets.
  • The two helmets have a 2B face (no expression), one uses the player's own face (expression, if you have confidence in yourself can try this)
  • There is a simple physics effect on clothes and hair (this is the second time I've done physics, I can use it, if I'm doing it a bit, I'm going to wear it a bit)

• Get Method: ChemStation/Console/etc

• Notice Because I was a high imitation Miss 2B, I didn't do a Bodyslide file.
  • Yes, this dress does not support BS, but uses a CBBE stature skeleton, so you will need to install Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer before you install this

• Known BUG and related conflicts MOD have not been found

• I didn't use gloves and the texture material was normal. The left hand's feathers would wear with the Pip-boy. I originally intended to remove the feathers of my left hand, but I didn't think much about it. If you don't like it, you can open the model and delete it yourself.

I am soooooooooo glad this dress have physics. Thank you. I have seen some long dress doesn't have physics, is it so weird if i must say.

Another question if you can point me to a guide about adding physics to dress. i have seen some guide about add breast physics, but i don't have luck finding about adding physics to dress.

2 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Yeah, looks good without the skirt too. Did you have to remove it in Nifskope or is the skirt separate in this mod?

I just used outfit studio. The skirt is it's own mesh. Delete and resave as new nif

I'm personally expanding this mod and I have added 2B's DLC outfit! Looks great and it uses her standard body, not CBBE. There are two versions:

Normal version and a damaged version (after she self-destructs)

42095856725_22485c0837_o.png
42095858065_37b53161c8_o.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2018 at 10:59 AM, SunJeong said:

I'm personally expanding this mod and I have added 2B's DLC outfit! Looks great and it uses her standard body, not CBBE. There are two versions:

Normal version and a damaged version (after she self-destructs)

Has this file been uploaded anywhere? :)  Love the new outfits

• 3 weeks later...

I'm probably retarded and it shames me that I have to ask this after having successfully been a game modder for two years, but I just can't seem to get this mod to appear in game. I extracted the download and put all of the contents of the Data folder into the Fallout 4 Data folder as is, the .esp is in there, the textures and meshes and everything are all in there, my game is all up to date and I have no conflicting mods, but it just doesn't appear. Not in the chem station, not in the console. I've manually installed mods for Fallout 4 before and never had an issue with them, so I don't know what's going wrong now.

On 6/14/2018 at 5:48 AM, Xavier19870828 said:

Nier's cosplay outfit

View File

——— About this Mod ———

(Sorry guys my English is no good, hope you can understand the translations below)

• This is a clothing MOD that contains a piece of clothing, two accessories (Sabre, and Pod), and two helmets.
  • The two helmets have a 2B face (no expression), one uses the player's own face (expression, if you have confidence in yourself can try this)
  • There is a simple physics effect on clothes and hair (this is the second time I've done physics, I can use it, if I'm doing it a bit, I'm going to wear it a bit)

• Get Method: ChemStation/Console/etc

• Notice Because I was a high imitation Miss 2B, I didn't do a Bodyslide file.
  • Yes, this dress does not support BS, but uses a CBBE stature skeleton, so you will need to install Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer before you install this

• Known BUG and related conflicts MOD have not been found

• I didn't use gloves and the texture material was normal. The left hand's feathers would wear with the Pip-boy. I originally intended to remove the feathers of my left hand, but I didn't think much about it. If you don't like it, you can open the model and delete it yourself.

thank you very much.love the mod and what you have done with it awsome job looks amazing.i also wonder wood it be possible to add a version of 2b"s head with no mask dont know if it is possible but would be realy cool.

Fallout4 2018-08-10 02-44-49-34.png

Fallout4 2018-08-15 23-08-53-81.png

Fallout4 2018-08-15 23-21-43-49.png

Fallout4 2018-08-15 23-34-01-12.png

Fallout4 2018-08-15 23-06-27-79.png

Fallout4 2018-08-15 22-40-44-48.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...