10 hours ago, Anionmus said:

I have only one question, does it work with four play? the violate mod to be more specific

I don't know how violate works, but if it can trigger deathclaw animations, then yes.

2 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Omg I love the new deathclaw animation ❤️

Who knew the sole survivor would make such a great deathclaw fleshlight ?

Believe it or not - Alpha Deathclaw with the sole survivor wearing Deathclaw Matriarch armor.

2 hours ago, stallionsden69 said:

hi

I cant get the anims to work it lets me to have sex but nothing happens dc just looks at me lol any idea. same with the ghoul and murelirk king

Can't understand what you're saying. I don't have mirelurk king animations.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nuggholio said:

What are your plans for future animations?

I'd personally like to see something for behemoths.

I haven't really planned anything. I usually just load up the rig and then think of what to make. I'd like to make stuff for behemoths too, but there aren't rigs for those. I have been working on making Atomic Lust more like OSex.

On 6/29/2018 at 5:51 AM, wildhawk said:

I like the look of the animation in the pictures but sadily AAF is not working for me, no idea how to get it to work or if i need an older verson so i dont get to try and uses these wish there was another way to uses them :(

have you launched fallout 4 with (f4SE)

On 6/19/2018 at 9:59 AM, McAztec said:

In case anyone is wondering what this means, what to do exactly, go into your Fallout 4 install directory at Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\FeralGhoul\CharacterAssets and swap FeralGhoulBase.nif with FeralGhoulBase_Nude.nif. I reccomend making a backup first, just in case. Thank you Campbell for the idea of swapping the bodies!

Now that this is out of the way, I too have a small problem, my ghouls don't have heads, like faceless, they have those crazy hairs but no heads, so yeah, not sure what I'm doing wrong here, don't think it's a mod conflict as I went trough most of my mods and tried to uninstall everything Feral Related, even retexture mods, and no dice...

I've done that but now the ghouls have no penises or heads, any help? and I don't know how to make the super mutants penis erect

On 6/11/2018 at 4:15 PM, Campbell said:

I installed 1.1, Didn't know the ghouls needed a morph xml though, i can make one.

Edit:

Ok, I couldn't get morphs to work on the ghoul bodies, so i've just replaced the flaccid bodies with the erect ones for now. Fixed supermutants by just copying the action node from an existing xml so have everything working nicely.

how do you do this

15 minutes ago, arkwyn said:

Found a deathclaw but not sure how to get it to engage in sex and not kill me. what am I supposed to do?

Pray?

You got me on that one man. They are REAL hard to sneak up on. Someone told me about a mod a couple days ago when I made a similar comment. He says it puts a few friendly deathclaws around the map as quest markers of some sort. Boston Breeders I think?

You can get a deathclaw named Spike as a companion through the Fusion City Rising mod. That's all I know about.

If you get close enough without getting detected you should be able to take advantage of it through the wizard. I dunno tho. Can never get close to the bastages.

12 minutes ago, arkwyn said:

Found a deathclaw but not sure how to get it to engage in sex and not kill me. what am I supposed to do?

Yeah, it's kind of an issue with AAF, I think. Somehow getting enemies to animate is a bit difficult. If you want immersion, you can always just pacify the deathclaw with the wasteland whisperer perk.