11 hours ago, wildhawk said:

ok do you know if AAF conflics with any other mod for animation? i have a few others from here and if it dosent work with four play or something then ill have to know to swap back and forth

Isn't that what the AAF Compatibility Patch is for?

Ā 

16 hours ago, Ruse said:

How to do this?

Ā 

10 hours ago, Polistiro said:

you can add the equipment id (found it in creation kit) and add it into protected equipment xml like descripted in this wiki page.

Ā 

heads id are here:

29716538_feralheads.thumb.jpg.1909a25f4ef382ef37e008d916d65245.jpg

Docs may need to be updated to make it more clear. That isn't quite how protectedEquipment works.

Ā 

You define a keyword. But, that keyword still has to be present on the equipment. So, you would need to refer to a keyword that is on the ghouls head. Maybe there is one on ghoul heads already. Someone needs to check CK.

Ā 

The code could be updated to simply check for matching items like this...

It looks like the heads are ArmorAddons (that don't have keywords as far as I know).

Ā 

But, if you are using the option in the installer to unEquip everything during animations, it should work to keep the ghoul heads if you remove this:

Ā 

<unEquip bipedSlot="FaceGen Head"/>

Ā 

That might result in not removing equipment on humans that you want to remove though.

Ā 

Another way to approach it would be to make separate equip conditions for human (blocking out creatures from using it) like this:

Ā 

<condition skeleton="Human">
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <unEquip bipedSlot="Hair Top"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <unEquip bipedSlot="Hair Long"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <unEquip bipedSlot="FaceGen Head"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <unEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <unEquip bipedSlot="L Hand"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <unEquip bipedSlot="R Hand"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <unEquip bipedSlot="[U] Torso"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <unEquip bipedSlot="[U] L Arm"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <unEquip bipedSlot="[U] R Arm"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <unEquip bipedSlot="[U] L Leg"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <unEquip bipedSlot="[U] R Leg"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] L Arm"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] R Arm"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] L Leg"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] R Leg"/>
Ā Ā  Ā </condition>

Ā 

I stopped to search how to unequip by skeleton because i don't see how to separate them in xml... (syntax to use)

Ā 

A generic sample would be nice like:

Ā 

skeleton="x">
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="a"/>
skeleton="y">
         bipedSlot="a"/>
         bipedSlot="b"/>
38 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

i've already installed leito's rigs but the feral ghouls stay flaccid, what am i missing here?

@PolistiroĀ added morphs to the ghouls, and they work, they just haven't been released with the AAF Compatibility Patch yet. I only pointed towards Leito's file because that's the only fileĀ with feral ghoul meshes at the moment. The only problem I have with the morphed mesh is that the penis is purple, even with the textures and materials included.

17 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

@PolistiroĀ added morphs to the ghouls, and they work, they just haven't been released with the AAF Compatibility Patch yet. I only pointed towards Leito's file because that's the only fileĀ with feral ghoul meshes at the moment. The only problem I have with the morphed mesh is that the penis is purple, even with the textures and materials included.

ah i see, i believe it's the same issue with savagecabbage's mod.

7 hours ago, Polistiro said:

I stopped to search how to unequip by skeleton because i don't see how to separate them in xml... (syntax to use)

Ā 

A generic sample would be nice like:

Ā 

skeleton="x">
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="a"/>
skeleton="y">
         bipedSlot="a"/>
         bipedSlot="b"/>

That should work. Haven't tested it.

Ā 

I can't make samples for all possibilities in conditions as its open ended. There would be too many.

14 hours ago, dagobaking said:

It looks like the heads are ArmorAddons (that don't have keywords as far as I know).

Ā 

But, if you are using the option in the installer to unEquip everything during animations, it should work to keep the ghoul heads if you remove this:

Ā 

bipedSlot="FaceGen Head"/>ļ»æļ»æ<>

Ā 

That might result in not removing equipment on humans that you want to remove though.

Ā 

Another way to approach it would be to make separate equip conditions for human (blocking out creatures from using it) like this:

Ā 

skeleton="Human">
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="Hair Top"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="Hair Long"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="FaceGen Head"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="BODY"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="L Hand"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="R Hand"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="[U] Torso"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="[U] L Arm"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="[U] R Arm"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="[U] L Leg"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="[U] R Leg"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="[A] L Arm"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="[A] R Arm"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="[A] L Leg"/>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  bipedSlot="[A] R Leg"/>
Ā Ā  Ā <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ā 

Ā 

So ... protectedequipment.xml I put this? Then ghouls do not unequip head?

Ā 

Or I need to specify for ghoul skeleton as well?

Ā 

Heads always come off with the unequip everything option. I will also try others.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, ferals. Can't believe I didn't see this before.

Ā 

Okay, now hear me out on this suggestion, it's ah. But--

Ā 

Between a ghoul and a human. Penetrative eskimo kissing! Nose-in-nosehole. Think of it!

Ā 

(THOB DAT oo ash hoe)

Ā 

Just putting it out there, man, but you'd be some kind of revolutionary

3 minutes ago, forgets said:

Finally, ferals. Can't believe I didn't see this before.

Ā 

Okay, now hear me out on this suggestion, it's ah. But--

Ā 

Between a ghoul and a human. Penetrative eskimo kissing! Nose-in-nosehole. Think of it!

Ā 

(THOB DAT oo ash hoe)

Ā 

Just putting it out there, man, but you'd be some kind of revolutionary

Not sure what you mean by "Penetrative eskimo kissing! Nose-in-nosehole."

1 minute ago, Rufgt said:

Not sure what you mean by "Penetrative eskimo kissing! Nose-in-nosehole."

I'll try to explain better. You know eskimo kissing right? Cute affectionate noses rubbing together? My idea is, a person with a nose putting it in a ghouls face in the little...dent...where they do not have a nose. I am thinking, hilarious and also weirdly hot.

4 hours ago, Olmech said:

Animations play out nicely for ghouls, even glowing ones but none have their equipment. I installed the Leito's rig meshes as asked, but still dont have them. Is that waiting on the next patch update?

I've been waiting on the AAF Compatibility Patch to include the ghoul meshes with morphs. Leito's ghoul meshes are the only meshes with dongs, so I just linked a source for them. Unfortunately, you'd have to decide whether you want feral ghouls running around erect or flaccid. I believe the nextĀ AAF Compatibility Patch update should include the morphs for ghouls, maybe even deathclaws.

We discuss about the best way to release that. Some of us are more occupied atm and this update may take a while

Ā 

For ghouls i need to know why i don't have missing textures (no purple penis). I'm not convinced about my putrid edited mesh (when in flaccid position)

Ā 

For deathclaws i already made them to work, just missing 2 uncommon races and look about authorizations.

10 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

during the deathclaw animation the dick disappears and reappearsĀ  for most of the animation,more so when moving the camera and the penis is fine on a deathclaw just doing its own thing(spawned and god moded watched the deathclaw)

Yeah, that happens for some reason. It probably has something to do with the Creature Penises mod.