Very impressed, nice to see someone with more ambition than talk to npc for rape/bondage/name your deviancy. Creativity, sex options, player choice all things LL is in dire need of. I really hope you can make your vision come to life.

How will replacing the thieves guild and integration with college integration be handled? Also will there be choices during the quest say you want to want to sleep your way through it but you dont want to with a particular npc or something can you choose another route or is it a rather straightforward courtesan or purveyor? 

Bay of Voices planned Locations so far (Progress indicating ‘done’ does not yet include all ZAP items):

Bay of Voices – main location with harbour, customs house (general goods), butcher, baker, and candlestick maker (blacksmith) - Done

TarasShipResource01.thumb.jpg.68ba196a27bc283e0cf3a9859ce624c4.jpg

blacksmith

blacksmith.thumb.jpg.3ed10256997efbfea74d2bf7d2102940.jpg

butcher and baker tables with door to meadery in background

butcherbaker.thumb.jpg.d829e562c3480c31d6057b8ae247d62c.jpg

residential row

residentialareas.thumb.jpg.d558b7d62be47493caef5d1e43f13b50.jpg

back alley ... creepy dark at night

backalley.thumb.jpg.9606c3b0e74800319f3609dadda2664b.jpg

lower district

lowerdistrict.thumb.jpg.9e194388e2c90f7f7cd88b17b5ccab9e.jpg

customs house trading

customstrading.thumb.jpg.87cf71cded6a0779431cb28a75b60339.jpg

Pleasure Gardens – arena, slave pens, entertainment venue, access to brothel – Done except some clutter

arena at night

BOVArena.thumb.jpg.81940269cc665a9cf19e1488f94d93ac.jpg

entrance to the pleasure gardens with booth for ticket seller

pleasureentrance.thumb.jpg.cfd536a85a41c156b5652e21e83cd368.jpg

view from the arena

arenaperformersview.thumb.jpg.7be34914ddfaae416acae697aa0e9999.jpg

The Scented Rose – Brothel. Includes Courtesan suite – In progress

The Feral Cat – tavern with rooms for rent including VIP Suite – Done

fera01.thumb.jpg.73c70029aacdf601e5a34ba32b35dc07.jpg

Backbar:

feralbackbar.thumb.jpg.13fdf838b8d9664c93a2d1ac7a8bc207.jpg

Coffee:

feralcoffee.thumb.jpg.f244169d38b08c8ec56f11785a28e53e.jpg

Skooma Den:

feralskoomaden.thumb.jpg.36b0ca144cae2c6ad54d0dc39a6a342d.jpg

VIP room:

VIPSuite.thumb.jpg.b49bb13add13302a18956c03c98b88cc.jpg

The Vip room has a balcony that overlooks the arena. View from the balcony:

feralvipview.thumb.jpg.808e89584d16f1d65c34aaf673a2c38f.jpg

Kitchen / Caterer:

feralkitchen.thumb.jpg.bb2627eea6413d89973e500f99482fb1.jpg

feralkitchen2.thumb.jpg.d95905274d7375503be8dbaa417de672.jpg

Room rental and snotty reply if you don't have enough septims:

feralroomrent.thumb.jpg.769da41d677367c8f8731f4d0c748244.jpg

feralsnottyreply.thumb.jpg.4f4908065e4976ff0c16c5aa870a81b1.jpg

The Ragged Flagon Too - yeah, they stole the sign. New location. Same name. Still a rat hole.

raggedtooentrance.thumb.jpg.712b5075eef651276dccd1ff44025066.jpg

raggedtoobar.thumb.jpg.c0eb28df24ac8d868a2284fcb908683a.jpg

raggedtoobackbar.thumb.jpg.e8afa9182ab975301498461141f1e8b0.jpg

raggedtoocards.thumb.jpg.637516827023440eb404467b1416a7cd.jpg

NPC bunks

raggedtoobunks.thumb.jpg.035aef10c19952137b1ac9ab69374860.jpg

Privy with mushrooms and mold. Yay.

raggedtooprivy.thumb.jpg.48a3eb838889f12bf12e168cd90475ad.jpg

The closet you can sleep in. 

raggedtoocloset2.thumb.jpg.aa7c5bd0ea1df8b9df56b7b0f73fc2e4.jpg

The Brigg – town jail and guard barracks. The Brigg is one of the entrances to an underground network of rooms and tunnels that link most of the Bridger and Librarian buildings together - Done

brigg01.thumb.jpg.545f3dc067b18d81e8537c8d72682234.jpg

brigg02.thumb.jpg.ab9e0a01aa84fdf5f1053306c18d9f8c.jpg

brigg03.thumb.jpg.60bbb0d5ca927df3cbc798735403d7fd.jpg

brigg04.thumb.jpg.07b6d05e028196cfae3f7b9c63dd809a.jpg

Player cell:

briggcell.thumb.jpg.7f3b5505db13278fa5c2bcca3d100720.jpg

Bloodworks – Slave training and “remedial education” for prisoners – In Progress

bloodworks.thumb.jpg.83b3392e17521f3948ea0f124cfd09a3.jpg

Stink Weed – Apothecary

Jarl's Backside Meadery - UPDATED BELOW

Before it is cleaned up. 

jarlsbackside.thumb.jpg.ee65f9525ed6087c95116ad25d4f9cdd.jpg

jarlsbackside2.thumb.jpg.7beb3417cb260dbde2e137fc7da72ef6.jpg

Washhouse - done

washhouseint.thumb.jpg.27695ea9cedfdb465c729eb378a131f0.jpg

Scallywag Camp – Done

campsite.thumb.jpg.fb3c95526706db90a938d4954a25a672.jpg

Merchant living quarters

Butcher Baker House - they live together but enjoy the company of others ;)

butcherbakerhouse.thumb.jpg.bc33e923a09ccbd8f15c75a5cebcb5ca.jpg

Blacksmith House

SmidrsHouseInt.thumb.jpg.249aeb12375709f371270ce62657f123.jpg

Customs House

BOVCustomsInt.thumb.jpg.3867dc93c5452ec84752a3c83f1941be.jpg

The Keep – Bridge’s house – In Progress

The Bridge – Keeper’s barracks – In Progress

And, yeah, the Keepers own the Bridge and Bridge owns the Keep. It’s a thing.

Temple of the Old One / Shrine of The Betrayed - In Progress

keeperentrance.thumb.jpg.35a9ce521d58d42a5dc4609882e7c464.jpg

The Library - In Progress 

… more will come as questlines demand and time permits

Keeper questline locations teaser: Saarthal, Fortress of Ice, Bromjunaar, Isle of Artaeum, Mantellan Crux

MEADERY UPDATE

After ... This can be used as a player home as well. All storage is safe.  Working light switches, fires, oven, cookpot. Two beds. 

BOVMeaderyOwnedUp.jpg

BOVMeaderyOwnedDown.jpg

BOVMeaderyOwnedDown2.jpg

BOVMeaderySkoomaLab.jpg

BOVMeaderySkoomaMenu.jpg

BOVMeaderyBaySkoomaEffect.jpg

22 minutes ago, E_Nigma said:

Very impressed, nice to see someone with more ambition than talk to npc for rape/bondage/name your deviancy. Creativity, sex options, player choice all things LL is in dire need of. I really hope you can make your vision come to life.

How will replacing the thieves guild and integration with college integration be handled? Also will there be choices during the quest say you want to want to sleep your way through it but you dont want to with a particular npc or something can you choose another route or is it a rather straightforward courtesan or purveyor? 

Thank you for the encouragement. As to the integration itself, there are several really good mods on Nexus that handle/amend guild quests and I plan to use their model ... I'm thinking Taking Care of Business and Enhanced Skyrim Factions as examples. My plan is to have this mod replace/takeover the TG questline ... ie. have the TG milestones and quests 'complete' as you progress in this mod so that we can get access to the later TG quests with Karliah and Mercer. If I can't make it play nicely, then I may have to settle for a parallel mod that just looks like we are gaining on them. I won't know that for sure until I get into the guts, but, theoretically, based on what ESF and TCB have managed to do, my goal is possible ... theoretically. Bards are easier. Have Libby handle the Olaf quest (off screen) and get straight to bard training ... and actually train as a bard. Once Solitude favour quests are complete, use college as discrete brothel. 

As to whether you will be able to pick and choose ... I'm not sure yet. I hope so, but I may have to force one or the other depending on how things go in the TG integration. 

On 6/12/2018 at 4:01 PM, poopoopuh said:

Intriguing!

Always interested in a good quest mod.
Hope you push through~

18 hours ago, cailic said:

Looks interesting.  We definitely need more content in Skyrim.  I may have to upgrade my computer before I load anymore.  Keep up the work.  Looking good so far.

Thanks. Almost done the basics ... just want to get the special AI packages for the arena and the brothel services purchasing system done (think of it as ordering specials from a menu) before I release a WIP. The quests won't be in the WIP but the town will be populated and should function with most other Sexlab mods such as TDF Pros or Radiant Pros ... also hope to have the basic functions of the notice board ready so will probably write a couple quick local side quests for testing.  I'm open to suggestions for fun, short little side quests in town. 

Does anyone have preferences for where in Skyrim to put the boat that the player will use to get to the Bay? 

pirates? can the Player Character own her own ship, and then maybe hire a crew... which can serve various purposes such as running some sea operations or smuggling... having a crew of salty sea dogs with a female captain though might make the crew somewhat needy...

6 hours ago, Teruke said:

pirates? can the Player Character own her own ship, and then maybe hire a crew... which can serve various purposes such as running some sea operations or smuggling... having a crew of salty sea dogs with a female captain though might make the crew somewhat needy...

lol ... I know, right? needy crew? what is a captain to do?  Decisions. Decisions. Anyway. funny thing is that Bay of Voices started in concept as a place to dock a mobile ship ... I even have a name for it ... The Paellex ... some day I will get around to this.  It would be a small ship like Serenity (Nexus) and not a huge ship like Northern Cardinal or Red Wave. 

If others want this functionality, let me know ... I might be able to squeeze it in between doing the Bridger line and the Keeper line ...  or maybe as a plug in to the mod. We shall see.  Right now I am ready to kick my computer due to an AI issue ... grrr ... stupid beggar. 

7 hours ago, Teruke said:

You've got me thinking now ... I did start this as a pirate harbour ... and this mod will already have a brothel in it and I could link the courtesan training to that instead of the main bridger faction line ... plus there is a really good brothel management mod already in existence which includes a courtesan aspect ... and Sex Slaves has a great trainer dremora in it ... hmmm 

help me brainstorm this out ... would everyone prefer a pirate/bridger line with meadery, skooma, smuggling, and battles with rival factions? Or do you want a pure courtesan/bridger line?  None of the main characters would change, just the thrust of the main quest objectives ... some could be solved by sex, some by tasks, some by both .. but a lot less focus on 'training' and much more on thieving, fighting, and convincing/coercing.  The pirate approach would 'feel' more in keeping with normal game play and would blend nicely with the Keeper line for late game play. If I go the pirate route, the courtesan training would be an optional side quest/small faction line ... still available, but not the main focus of the Bridger line. Also, I already intend to have a NPC Courtesan in residence for those that don't want to play that line so there would be no difference to the brothel's functions.

I haven't started the quest yet and have the basic outline of the Paellex version already sketched out so it wouldn't be a massive hassle to switch at this point.  I can't believe I'm asking this, but ... thoughts?

This looks awesome; I love the piraty theme :)  Exited about the events and factions!

The ship thing sounds interesting as well, but there are some other mods that do this, and as a simple mobile home I tend to not use these ships after a while. I would however be very interested in a player home in the town, preferably one that is earned through a quest of some sort.

Oh and about your AI issue... I'm right there with you... ?

11 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

You've got me thinking now ... I did start this as a pirate harbour ... and this mod will already have a brothel in it and I could link the courtesan training to that instead of the main bridger faction line ... plus there is a really good brothel management mod already in existence which includes a courtesan aspect ... and Sex Slaves has a great trainer dremora in it ... hmmm 

help me brainstorm this out ... would everyone prefer a pirate/bridger line with meadery, skooma, smuggling, and battles with rival factions? Or do you want a pure courtesan/bridger line?  None of the main characters would change, just the thrust of the main quest objectives ... some could be solved by sex, some by tasks, some by both .. but a lot less focus on 'training' and much more on thieving, fighting, and convincing/coercing.  The pirate approach would 'feel' more in keeping with normal game play and would blend nicely with the Keeper line for late game play. If I go the pirate route, the courtesan training would be an optional side quest/small faction line ... still available, but not the main focus of the Bridger line. Also, I already intend to have a NPC Courtesan in residence for those that don't want to play that line so there would be no difference to the brothel's functions.

I haven't started the quest yet and have the basic outline of the Paellex version already sketched out so it wouldn't be a massive hassle to switch at this point.  I can't believe I'm asking this, but ... thoughts?

It's hard to comment without knowing the details for either questline idea :)

But I would think that a pirate faction would be more involved with smuggling, thievery and slaving than getting involved with courtesans (other than hiring them or pimping them out with no training whatsoever). It kind of feels like courtesan training would be better set up as a side quest.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62844 I mean, i always wanted to use this, but then that whole lady captain with salty dogs for crew came up and immediately my excitement plummeted...

I want to brave the seas, i want to capture enemy crew for my amusement, i want my char to be captured by enemy crew for their amusement, i want my crew to make inappropriate remarks about their captain's rack, bum, and how they fantasize about the ship docking into the port... i want to hold celebrations after a good raiding where everyone gets drunk on rum and loses all reason and inhibition... 

stuff like that

The ideas and screenshots you've posted in this thread so far are intriguing and it sounds like this could be the makings of an epic adult mod - both in terms of the content and the level of detail you've obviously put into your world building so far.  Thanks for sharing your ideas with us, I'll definitely be tracking this thread with interest. 

The zone itself sounds like it could be a fun adult quest hub even without integration of outside SL mods, with quests and events that are built from the ground up to include adult situations in a way that doesn't feel tacked on, but still fit in the world of Skyrim.  A sexual notice board also sounds amazing as an idea, and a cool way of linking in other LL content.

Best of luck!

12 hours ago, Musje said:

This looks awesome; I love the piraty theme :)  Exited about the events and factions!

The ship thing sounds interesting as well, but there are some other mods that do this, and as a simple mobile home I tend to not use these ships after a while. I would however be very interested in a player home in the town, preferably one that is earned through a quest of some sort.

Oh and about your AI issue... I'm right there with you... ?

Thanks. Excuse me while I fan-girl out a bit ... I love your interactive BDSM mod and when I saw it pop up in the downloads, it really inspired me to explore the possibilities that your framework could allow for in the Pleasure Gardens area of this mod (once it is done). Seriously cool. 

Player house: yes, absolutely. One for sure already available via a meadery quest and I plan to have a really swanky nice one that is earned - and its decoration improved -  as the player advances along the Bridger line. Since I've figured out that part of the CK, I will probably also make it Main and Keeper Quest aware.  This house will have room for followers. 

anyway ... back to the stupid beggar

5 hours ago, Teruke said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62844 I mean, i always wanted to use this, but then that whole lady captain with salty dogs for crew came up and immediately my excitement plummeted...

I want to brave the seas, i want to capture enemy crew for my amusement, i want my char to be captured by enemy crew for their amusement, i want my crew to make inappropriate remarks about their captain's rack, bum, and how they fantasize about the ship docking into the port... i want to hold celebrations after a good raiding where everyone gets drunk on rum and loses all reason and inhibition... 

stuff like that

mmhmm ... I used that mod for quite awhile but it is extremely script intensive and burns papyrus like it is the second coming of the library of Alexandria.  But I do love it. What you are proposing would be epic, but ... given the scale and how freaking cool it would be ... I think it will have to wait and be a separate plug-in to this mod. Will be cool though. ;)

12 hours ago, infernal171 said:

I like your initiative of your mod, I would like to see missions linked to a lot of sex for my dragonborn succubus to be happy.

Yep ... both the courtesan line and keeper line will keep your succubus more than satisfied. LOL

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

The ideas and screenshots you've posted in this thread so far are intriguing and it sounds like this could be the makings of an epic adult mod - both in terms of the content and the level of detail you've obviously put into your world building so far.  Thanks for sharing your ideas with us, I'll definitely be tracking this thread with interest. 

The zone itself sounds like it could be a fun adult quest hub even without integration of outside SL mods, with quests and events that are built from the ground up to include adult situations in a way that doesn't feel tacked on, but still fit in the world of Skyrim.  A sexual notice board also sounds amazing as an idea, and a cool way of linking in other LL content.

Best of luck!

My humble thanks. If you have ideas (even random ones) that you would like to see on the notice board as ground-up Bay of Voices quests, feel free to post them.  :)

8 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

My humble thanks. If you have ideas (even random ones) that you would like to see on the notice board as ground-up Bay of Voices quests, feel free to post them.  :)

For sure, always fun to post ideas for quests and events as we come up with them.

I think one thing that could be really cool is if the Bay of Voices quests available from the notice board get expanded on as you progress through the mod and complete other storylines/factions.  I think this was one thing that the Radiant Prostitution mod did well, in that the quests were radiant but also unlocked more options as you played the mod and ranked up.

For instance for a character newly arrived in the Bay the options could be fairly limited - radiant gathering quests for the local merchants/being a server or prostitute in the more skeevy bars/low-grade side jobs ect for some of the characters.  Once you progress down the faction quests and become known and unlock new buidlings, you could get more options with more lucrative payouts, such as acquiring and delivering fine skooma, being a high-paid courtesan in the fancy brothel for a night, work in the pleasure gardens as a bard/slave trainer/guard or as an participant in an event. 

The low-grade quests could still be available as well, since someone may find they prefer the more seedy quests, but it would be fun if your activities in the main part of the mod also were reflected in the types of jobs you could accept, and give more reward for progressing in the mod itself.  

4 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

For sure, always fun to post ideas for quests and events as we come up with them.

I think one thing that could be really cool is if the Bay of Voices quests available from the notice board get expanded on as you progress through the mod and complete other storylines/factions.  I think this was one thing that the Radiant Prostitution mod did well, in that the quests were radiant but also unlocked more options as you played the mod and ranked up.

For instance for a character newly arrived in the Bay the options could be fairly limited - radiant gathering quests for the local merchants/being a server or prostitute in the more skeevy bars/low-grade side jobs ect for some of the characters.  Once you progress down the faction quests and become known and unlock new buidlings, you could get more options with more lucrative payouts, such as acquiring and delivering fine skooma, being a high-paid courtesan in the fancy brothel for a night, work in the pleasure gardens as a bard/slave trainer/guard or as an participant in an event. 

The low-grade quests could still be available as well, since someone may find they prefer the more seedy quests, but it would be fun if your activities in the main part of the mod also were reflected in the types of jobs you could accept, and give more reward for progressing in the mod itself.  

Brilliant idea and absolutely do-able.

On 6/14/2018 at 4:50 AM, Huckleberry said:

lol ... I know, right? needy crew? what is a captain to do?  Decisions. Decisions. Anyway. funny thing is that Bay of Voices started in concept as a place to dock a mobile ship ... I even have a name for it ... The Paellex ... some day I will get around to this.  It would be a small ship like Serenity (Nexus) and not a huge ship like Northern Cardinal or Red Wave. 

If others want this functionality, let me know ... I might be able to squeeze it in between doing the Bridger line and the Keeper line ...  or maybe as a plug in to the mod. We shall see.  Right now I am ready to kick my computer due to an AI issue ... grrr ... stupid beggar. 

I would suggest a plug for the mod since such an addition could cause instabililty issues.  I know I have had issues with the movable ships mods.  Hmm... That may have been before I stabalized Skyrim using STEP.  Oh, and as far as plugs are concerned, it would be nice to have options in one esp.  Uhh.. since my attempt to explain it failed (deleted attempt), make it so there is only one esp we have to load.  One version with the plug and one without.  Ya.... I think that explains what I'm trying to say.  I'm always on the verge of maxing out my mods as it is.  It's a real bummer when you have to pick and choose.

And... under the arch for the ship sounds like a good idea.  I do not remember any mods that I have tried that would conflict with that location.  I don't know about People of Skyrim though.  Really nice mod but too many performance issues.

Anyway, I'm glad to see you have a lot of energy for this.  I'm kinda exited to see what you do here. 

Hi, those pics so far look quite amazing, wish other mods would be as detailed...but it alos looks damn ambitious. I wish you luck and willpower not to lose interest. And that you don't run into some corner if things don't work out ^^

Anyway, of course you will have plans of your own about what the mods should feature, how big and elaborate the quests will be, or what kind of characters you want to have...but I guess its okay if we post stuff/ideas. I usually just throw all the stuff into threads like this that cross my mind. I am no modder myself, so I have NO CLUE what works, or how much work and time it would cost ^^

So ... what I would find kinda cool:

An overarching main story - for example this pirate bay is ruled by a "pirate king". Who actually is, in a ruthless way, kinda charming. With some sense of honour. But still also a pirate. A badguy, but not a cruel torturey one. He likes profit, live a good life, treats his loyal men with respect, however is also unforgiving if challanged. An authority-figure, much like Ulfric Stormcloak is.

However, as the "Dragonborn" enters the scene, things recently have become more strained. The ciivil war had quite an impact on the pirates profits, as fewer merchants dared to sail to Skyrim. And if so, they were usually escorted, or armed etc. So business dwindled. And our "Pirate King" was forced to also accept other pirates in the bay, of a reputation far less "noble".

And one of these new captains is quite the nasty, evil, despicable, perverted kind of guy. And he is constantly trying to undermine the current "King's" psoition and take over for himself. He by the time we start to play has gathered quite some support among the bay's population, and this is why the "King" eventually comes to us for help.

This, for example, could be quite a nice overarching story to tie potential sidequests together.

Also could be like two way/paths to tackle this: One more warrior-lilke. With fighting against the wannabe-usurper's cronies, leading raids and plunder, intimidating people, brawl, challenging others to duels, fight in "arenas" against animals and men to prove your prowess etc. Overall more action-oriented.

The other path could lean more towards the courtesans' role. Here, the Dragonborn would not start by proving his/her worth by fights and combat, but actually, deemed unfit for being a "true" pirate, would end up in the local brothel, and not entirely of her (his?) own free will maybe. Here, the DB would first need to prove she has "other qualities". Gathering information. Stealing objects. Seduce enemies of the "King" to switch sides. Spying. Infiltrating the bad guys hideout as a whore and free prisoners etc. So overall more based on speech, sneak, thieving etc.

Story-wise, to spice things up, at some point after you already gained some trust with the "King" you might even fall to being accused a traitor, suddenly being all the way down the ladder again, free to be abused, tortured etc, to make some use of the Sexlab functions. Also, if that potential bad guy is molesting our hero-figure - all the more fun if we in the end can bring him down? ^^

Icing on the cake: Maybe even a potential "romance" with that "King". For the courtesan-role the DB would become something like his trusted "bitch", a femme fatale well-versed in seduction etc, but also his lover. Or a righthand-man/woman and enforcer etc for the warrior-path.

And to make all of the above even LESS likely to ever be made: Maybe even the chance of switching sides to the wannabe-king...for the evil Dragonborns ^^

Yeah, I know, the above is a bit too much to expect I guess. But hey, maybe some of the stuff gives you some inspiration. Gonna keep an eye on this mod ^^ Good Luck!