Kenjoka

Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

On 9/6/2020 at 12:11 AM, cat210803 said:

So i tried to install the slaverun SE mod, i have all the SE dependencies and FNIS, however when i start i do not get a MCM menu for it and i do not get the prolouge quest?

Try and start a new game, that's when most MCM menus start up.

Hello everybody, I want to fix bugs in this mod, but it needs your help. Mods is complicated and long so please post bugs which you've got playing it. Also please write quest name also more information would be welcomed. 

Help from anyone would made creating fixes faster. 

On 9/14/2020 at 11:59 PM, Koozie said:

Hello everybody, I want to fix bugs in this mod, but it needs your help. Mods is complicated and long so please post bugs which you've got playing it. Also please write quest name also more information would be welcomed. 

Hi,

Wouahh ... you're attacking a juggernaut, bravo !!
It would be great to have this mod bug free. Thank you in advance for your attempt.

I installed it recently on my current save which already contains a lot of mods (around 800 esm / esl / esp / espfe) and over 1500 hours of playtime, with a lot of trepidation after reading the many negative comments on the bugs.

For now I'm rather pleasantly surprised, the mod is huge, and at times is excellent in the texts, and for what I have seen so far, largely playable (among other things, for the moment i had no CTD due to this mod).
It's a bit repetitive at times, but in my opinion that's part of the concept ; it is a mod of slavery.

I play the path of the rebellious slave, with story mode activated.

For the moment I have only seen a small part of the mod I think, even if it has already been installed for more than twenty hours of play ; I'm at 2 or 3 quests after Falkreath was enslaved.

The most annoying bugs that I have encountered so far are the NPCs that are supposed to follow the player but do not follow him (after having recorded the ref_id of the characters concerned, I had to regularly perform "prid ref_id" and " moveto player "in the console to successfully advance in the quests concerned) :
- Quest "The Walk of Shame" : after the 1st scene, Bellany and Murphy constantly leave outside Whiterun, which blocks the start of the following scenes.
- Quest "On the Run" : same problem, one or more of the NPCs do not follow the player, which blocks the start of the 1st scene in the middle of Riverwood
- Dragonsreach dungeon : the NPCs who must follow the PC in the dungeon do not go through the door (ex: Ivana, Jula)
- some characters are also found where they should not be ; example : I find Diamond in the Bannered Mare when she should be at the entrance to Whiterun

Other more minor bugs that I could find so far :

- if the "BrandingDevice of Doom" mod is not installed and if SlaveTats is installed, the dialogue to buy back his freedom from Pike does not go to the end.
-> The problem is in the script SLV_MainSlaveBuyFree2.psc (at the end of the script: "mainquest.slaveTatoos = false" has nothing to do there I think), and probably also in the conditions of the associated dialog (DIAL: SLV_MainSlaveBuyFreeTopic4 ) which means that it is not possible to become free again by dialogue with Pike if SlaveTats and BrandingDevice of Doom are not installed (which are theoretically Soft dependencies).

- Slave Agent who forcegreet the PC during scenes, which can block them (for example if slave agent initiates an anim sexlab while a scene is running).
This happened for me in Riverwood during the "On the Run" quest.
I had to disable the Slave Agent in the console until the end of the scenes.

- Quest SLV_WhiterunPissPot "Slave service as a piss pot":
Scene blocked ; papyrus error "cannot start scene because its parent quest was not running" if the last service performed is that of the topic:
[INFO: 0D0B1EF3] ('Yes, my bladder is full............ )
-> The problem is in the SLV_WhiterunPissPot1.psc script : if the objective is reached, then the quest ends (GetOwningQuest (). SetStage (500)) while the scene is not yet launched (PunishScene.Start ( )).

5 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:
Hi,

Wouahh ... you're attacking a juggernaut, bravo !!
It would be great to have this mod bug free. Thank you in advance for your attempt.

I installed it recently on my current save which already contains a lot of mods (around 800 esm / esl / esp / espfe) and over 1500 hours of playtime, with a lot of trepidation after reading the many negative comments on the bugs.

For now I'm rather pleasantly surprised, the mod is huge, and at times is excellent in the texts, and for what I have seen so far, largely playable (among other things, for the moment i had no CTD due to this mod).
It's a bit repetitive at times, but in my opinion that's part of the concept ; it is a mod of slavery.

I play the path of the rebellious slave, with story mode activated.

For the moment I have only seen a small part of the mod I think, even if it has already been installed for more than twenty hours of play ; I'm at 2 or 3 quests after Falkreath was enslaved.

The most annoying bugs that I have encountered so far are the NPCs that are supposed to follow the player but do not follow him (after having recorded the ref_id of the characters concerned, I had to regularly perform "prid ref_id" and " moveto player "in the console to successfully advance in the quests concerned) :
- Quest "The Walk of Shame" : after the 1st scene, Bellany and Murphy constantly leave outside Whiterun, which blocks the start of the following scenes.
- Quest "On the Run" : same problem, one or more of the NPCs do not follow the player, which blocks the start of the 1st scene in the middle of Riverwood
- Dragonsreach dungeon : the NPCs who must follow the PC in the dungeon do not go through the door (ex: Ivana, Jula)
- some characters are also found where they should not be ; example : I find Diamond in the Bannered Mare when she should be at the entrance to Whiterun

Other more minor bugs that I could find so far :

- if the "BrandingDevice of Doom" mod is not installed and if SlaveTats is installed, the dialogue to buy back his freedom from Pike does not go to the end.
-> The problem is in the script SLV_MainSlaveBuyFree2.psc (at the end of the script: "mainquest.slaveTatoos = false" has nothing to do there I think), and probably also in the conditions of the associated dialog (DIAL: SLV_MainSlaveBuyFreeTopic4 ) which means that it is not possible to become free again by dialogue with Pike if SlaveTats and BrandingDevice of Doom are not installed (which are theoretically Soft dependencies).

- Slave Agent who forcegreet the PC during scenes, which can block them (for example if slave agent initiates an anim sexlab while a scene is running).
This happened for me in Riverwood during the "On the Run" quest.
I had to disable the Slave Agent in the console until the end of the scenes.

- Quest SLV_WhiterunPissPot "Slave service as a piss pot":
Scene blocked ; papyrus error "cannot start scene because its parent quest was not running" if the last service performed is that of the topic:
[INFO: 0D0B1EF3] ('Yes, my bladder is full............ )
-> The problem is in the SLV_WhiterunPissPot1.psc script : if the objective is reached, then the quest ends (GetOwningQuest (). SetStage (500)) while the scene is not yet launched (PunishScene.Start ( )).

Thanks for help, now I changed location of slavers to be in slaverun, so it be more compatible with Sl Survival. Also fixed the walk of shame I think, I don't now if it was made the same way in LE but scenes in SE don't have follow player package so that why they was leaving player and was going to base location. 

And thanks for detailed report. 

I think I would change condition of buyij out for submissive score for example if you have less than 10 submission you can buy out. 

I will also add Condition to slave agent force greet with check of scene running. And maybe safe timer to reset quest. 

4 hours ago, Koozie said:

Thanks for help, now I changed location of slavers to be in slaverun, so it be more compatible with Sl Survival. Also fixed the walk of shame I think, I don't now if it was made the same way in LE but scenes in SE don't have follow player package so that why they was leaving player and was going to base location. 

And thanks for detailed report. 

I think I would change condition of buyij out for submissive score for example if you have less than 10 submission you can buy out. 

I will also add Condition to slave agent force greet with check of scene running. And maybe safe timer to reset quest. 

Nice !

Suggestions to add if possible and not too complicated :
During the enslavement sequence, and eventually also when the PC is punished by Pike after a slave escape or not conformed the nudity laws :

- If SL Survival is installed : revoke all player licenses (remove all licenses from inventory)

- If Deviously Cursed Loot is installed : add the Slave Colllar to the PC (use function  dcur_library.dcur_startslavecollarquest )

2 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:

Nice !

Suggestions to add if possible and not too complicated :
During the enslavement sequence, and eventually also when the PC is punished by Pike after a slave escape or not conformed the nudity laws :

- If SL Survival is installed : revoke all player licenses (remove all licenses from inventory)

- If Deviously Cursed Loot is installed : add the Slave Colllar to the PC (use function  dcur_library.dcur_startslavecollarquest )

Good ideas, but I will add it in slaverun extension mod which I'm working, I don't wont to make too much additional changes to orignal slaverun.

2 hours ago, Koozie said:

Good ideas, but I will add it in slaverun extension mod which I'm working, I don't wont to make too much additional changes to orignal slaverun.

and why should you? even with the bugs, SLAVERUN RELOADED is the BEST Slavery mod I EVER SEEN for a game! I would even speak of a DLC! the Condent is better than, for example, Dawnguard!

Quest : Fresh Meat
Bug : Punishment scene of Ivana (SLV_CatchingBlakeScene03 [SCEN:632F9BBC]) blocks if the player hasn't in its inventory the "Slaver Punishment Cane" [WEAP:630A2B47].

I added the item via the console (player.additem 630A2B47 1), which directly unlocked the scene and started the player's lashes on poor Ivana.
After the following scene (SLV_CatchingBlakeScene04 [SCEN: 632F9BBD]), I found a second "Slaver Punishment Cane" [WEAP: 630A2B47] object in my inventory : so it seems to be added automatically in scene 4.

==> Possible solution : automatically add the object ("Slaver Punishment Cane" [WEAP: 630A2B47]) in scene 3 (SLV_CatchingBlakeScene03 [SCEN: 632F9BBC]) and not in scene 4.

Well bugged this quest ...

Scene 7 (SLV_CatchingBlakeScene07 [SCEN: 6330B55C])
- NPCs go outside after the whipping, when they should stay there.
Bellamy and Amren exit, which blocks the rest.
With the help of "prid ref_id" and "moveto player" I manage to reach the end of the scene, but the player controls are not reactivated at the end, I can't find why.
- minor bug : Error in the SLV_CatchingBlake_Sex3.psc script, in the name of the animation "FunnyBizness Nympho MMMMF". As that does not find the animation here launches a 2p anim instead of a 5p gangbang.
Script to correct : The correct name of the animation is "FunnyBizness MMMMF Nympho"

There are still several scenes to play to complete this quest, but it gets complicated with the NPCs that are no longer there ... (constantly running prid + moveto on several NPCs becomes painful)

27 minutes ago, Koozie said:

Do you have ZAZ 8?

No. I couldn't find it for SE.  Do you have a link?  Thanks.

Side note:  I was just looking at another thread and noticed they were mentioning that though not related to my issue.

Edit:  Found them, if this works (which it probably will because stuff like this only happens if the game tries to reference something that doesn't exist)  Thanks.

Quest : SLV_MainquestSpecial08 "Want to buy an orc wife" [QUST:630AB82D]

Bug : The SLV_MainquestSpecial8OrcWhippingDaughter [SCEN: 63107A27] scene hangs at the end of wheeping ; the player is locked in the kneeling position ; the player controls are not reactivated.

Reactivating the controls via the MCM does not solve the problem : the PC remains in the kneeling position and can pass through walls.

On 9/18/2020 at 8:24 AM, Koozie said:

I will also add Condition to slave agent force greet with check of scene running.

You can also add a check on :

- Not in combat

- Not in sexlab scene running

These slave agents are currently really intrusive ...

On 9/14/2020 at 5:59 PM, Koozie said:

Hi I just started a play through and would like to share some of my experiences. The first problem I encountered was entering Riverwood. It was at this point that an enforcer approached me and demanded to know where my companion was. I was then brought to Whiterun and collared, the collar had a chain attached to it. I then changed SL Survival to not require any companions yet the same thing happened again. I then uninstalled SL survival and the problem went away. So, the intrusive enforcer may be a SL survival problem more than a slaverun problem.

After this I proceeded to compete the intro quest but stopped short before talking Balgruuf the great about the slavery. Whiterun then fell under the slavery rules without me completing the quest probably due to automatic enslavement. After a few more days I headed back to Whiterun only to be attacked at the gate by Bellamy I proceeded to run into the gates and everything was calm. After making my way to Dragonreach I got attacked by Pike. I solved this issue by attacking a guard and immediately sheathing my weapon. But while I was troubleshooting, I tried to reset Slaverun but the problem tab in the MMC is not working hence my first real bug. Next the Slave agents would tell me to talk to Pike but will not enforce any nudity law.

Finally, the MCM problem may be able to be solved by some by typing “SETSTAGE SKI_CONFIGMANAGEINSTANCE 1” in the command prompt menu.

I tried to play about a year ago on Skyrim Le, played the submissive slaver yet never got enslaved. My advice would be to somehow make this a catch and release game where a slave can roam. A free woman can choose between capturing bandits or doing slave tasks. One would lead to slavery the other to a slaver. If you want to get real fancy there could be free roaming slave agents in disguise always looking for vulnerable woman.  Bring some trickery and deceit into this story. Let the slave roam submissive lola style AKA with a slave guard with a certain amount of time to complete the next task. She may be able to kill her follower for an escape only to be severely punished if caught. She may lose her privilege to roam for the next few days while going through more training. If she successfully escapes, she got some hell waiting for her on her return to the enslaved parts of the world. Her only way out is by changing her face or coming up with a large sum of money to buy her forgiveness/freedom, she may just have to bring back a few more slave in exchange for her freedom. A really rebellious slave may be sent to the colosseum to fight for her freedom. Whatever happens, the story continues the next time she becomes enslaved or if she becomes a slaver. I don’t expect you to accomplish these tasks yet its nice to know that the only true playthrough alteration on loverslab may actually tun into a masterpiece. Good luck trying to get through this, I’m sure more people will be able to play through this mod if the PC is a sex toy and an adventurer over just a sex toy.

My own suggestion: split out everything related to the Colosseum. Make that it's own mod.

Limit your fixes to enslaving Skyrim. That is enough to keep you busy.

Oh - and add a few more Dragonborn relatives. Nieces, cousins, whatever. Always room for more.

3 hours ago, aslab said:

Hi I just started a play through and would like to share some of my experiences. The first problem I encountered was entering Riverwood. It was at this point that an enforcer approached me and demanded to know where my companion was. I was then brought to Whiterun and collared, the collar had a chain attached to it. I then changed SL Survival to not require any companions yet the same thing happened again. I then uninstalled SL survival and the problem went away. So, the intrusive enforcer may be a SL survival problem more than a slaverun problem.

After this I proceeded to compete the intro quest but stopped short before talking Balgruuf the great about the slavery. Whiterun then fell under the slavery rules without me completing the quest probably due to automatic enslavement. After a few more days I headed back to Whiterun only to be attacked at the gate by Bellamy I proceeded to run into the gates and everything was calm. After making my way to Dragonreach I got attacked by Pike. I solved this issue by attacking a guard and immediately sheathing my weapon. But while I was troubleshooting, I tried to reset Slaverun but the problem tab in the MMC is not working hence my first real bug. Next the Slave agents would tell me to talk to Pike but will not enforce any nudity law.

Finally, the MCM problem may be able to be solved by some by typing “SETSTAGE SKI_CONFIGMANAGEINSTANCE 1” in the command prompt menu.

I tried to play about a year ago on Skyrim Le, played the submissive slaver yet never got enslaved. My advice would be to somehow make this a catch and release game where a slave can roam. A free woman can choose between capturing bandits or doing slave tasks. One would lead to slavery the other to a slaver. If you want to get real fancy there could be free roaming slave agents in disguise always looking for vulnerable woman.  Bring some trickery and deceit into this story. Let the slave roam submissive lola style AKA with a slave guard with a certain amount of time to complete the next task. She may be able to kill her follower for an escape only to be severely punished if caught. She may lose her privilege to roam for the next few days while going through more training. If she successfully escapes, she got some hell waiting for her on her return to the enslaved parts of the world. Her only way out is by changing her face or coming up with a large sum of money to buy her forgiveness/freedom, she may just have to bring back a few more slave in exchange for her freedom. A really rebellious slave may be sent to the colosseum to fight for her freedom. Whatever happens, the story continues the next time she becomes enslaved or if she becomes a slaver. I don’t expect you to accomplish these tasks yet its nice to know that the only true playthrough alteration on loverslab may actually tun into a masterpiece. Good luck trying to get through this, I’m sure more people will be able to play through this mod if the PC is a sex toy and an adventurer over just a sex toy.

Did you tried to reinstalling slaverun I didn't see anytime bug with slavers attacking player, 

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

My own suggestion: split out everything related to the Colosseum. Make that it's own mod.

Limit your fixes to enslaving Skyrim. That is enough to keep you busy.

Oh - and add a few more Dragonborn relatives. Nieces, cousins, whatever. Always room for more.

Spliting mod is harder to do and would take more time than trying to fix it, also I don't won't to change story of it it was wrote fantastically, and i know I can't keep with quantity of this dialogues. 

On 9/14/2020 at 5:59 PM, Koozie said:

late reply but

were you able to get this to run with DD4.3?

i still can't install slaverun cuz im not using dd4.1

Quest : SLV_CatchingHeike3 "Hunt for the runaway daughters" [QUST: 0D2186D6]
Bug : Same problem as already mentioned for other quests :
NPC who are to follow the player stop following him, probably after they have been involved in a sex scene ; they revert to their basic behavior, potentially blocking subsequent scenes from starting.
Example : Igor stops following the player after he raped her ; Bellamy and Murphy return to their camp at the entrance to Whiterun after the 1st scene with Ava.
Note : The quest is still playable with the help of the console and "prid ref_id" + "moveto player" on the concerned NPCs.