Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

I'm not sure what the cause of my issues are

- I dont get whipping scenes

- constantly have to re enable player control to get things to continue

- no rape / punishment scenes

progress

- up to the point where character failed to please the Jarl and is supposed to be punished, but i dont want to keep skipping scenes

- submissive fem slave

dont seem to have many problems with Pike

Ive run loot, FNIS, and Bodyslide

ill attach screenshots of my plugins list / order

any help appreciated! im looking forward to continuing asap

I tried playing the male slaver route too, but the game crashes when i try to enter dragonsreach

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

4 hours ago, Evil Smoo said:

I'm fairly certain the linked ZAZ packs in the OP are the wrong ones. I believe this is the correct link:

I have the 8.0 CBBE and the regular download one (can’t see the file name because I’m on mobile :( ) do I need 8+? 

So looking around through the forum here for a solution but it appears no one else has this issue. I've tried manually installing the mod and using NMM to install it both gave the same result of the files all being there but nothing appearing in game. Example: in dev console typing help diamond doesn't find the NPC, it appears as though no part of the mod has actually been activated in game and i don't know why this is.

1 hour ago, godsmack909 said:

So looking around through the forum here for a solution but it appears no one else has this issue. I've tried manually installing the mod and using NMM to install it both gave the same result of the files all being there but nothing appearing in game. Example: in dev console typing help diamond doesn't find the NPC, it appears as though no part of the mod has actually been activated in game and i don't know why this is.

To start with, tell us what file you tried to install.

1 hour ago, godsmack909 said:

slaverun

This is more difficult than it should be.

I am guessing you mean Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 SE Beta1 10 June 2018.7z.

If so, at least you installed the correct one.

Next step: Go to your game install directory. Switch to Data folder.

You should find Slaverun_Reloaded.esp dated 6/9/2018. Do you?

7 minutes ago, fred200 said:

This is more difficult than it should be.

I am guessing you mean Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 SE Beta1 10 June 2018.7z.

If so, at least you installed the correct one.

Next step: Go to your game install directory. Switch to Data folder.

You should find Slaverun_Reloaded.esp dated 6/9/2018. Do you?

yeah that is in the Data folder

So I've been moving through the quests, but I can't get past the ones in Falkreath. I'm on the quest to bring Pike's proposal to the Jarl, but he doesn't offer the dialogue to proceed. There's a quest marker over his head and everything, but no dialogue specific to the mod. Has anyone else had issues with this?

putting up here in case someone can help, when i updated to DD4.2 Slaverun for Oldrim doesnt start any more, and i havent updated to DDi4.2 on SE as it would likely not start on SE either, even tried on new game. if theres someone that can do patch for Slaverun LE and SE for DD4.2 that would be appreciated, thank you

On 10/26/2018 at 3:24 AM, Dragul17 said:

Yeah that's a problem I ran into none of the animal animations work

I managed to get the animations (including whipping) working, but now I’m having the CTD every time I try to enter dragonsreach again. 

• 2 weeks later...

Broken beyond anything I could to self-repair it. Took 20 minutes for NMM to install it, and another 20 to uninstall it.

Please don't port and disappear/abandon. Just leave it for someone else who will stick around to deal with the issues.  If it gets ported properly, great. If it doesn't, oh well. This is the fifth port I've tried in two days that has either not worked or was broken by the last SKSE update and left unattended. Thanks,

Trykz

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 6:20 PM, Trykz said:

Broken beyond anything I could to self-repair it. Took 20 minutes for NMM to install it, and another 20 to uninstall it.

Please don't port and disappear/abandon. Just leave it for someone else who will stick around to deal with the issues.  If it gets ported properly, great. If it doesn't, oh well. This is the fifth port I've tried in two days that has either not worked or was broken by the last SKSE update and left unattended. Thanks,

Trykz

>Using NMM

>Not realizing this is an official port by the mod's actual author and is completely caught up with the LE version

lel

3 hours ago, snarfies said:

>Using NMM

>Not realizing this is an official port by the mod's actual author and is completely caught up with the LE version

lel

I know who ported it. I also know that regardless of that fact, there are many other mods that have been ported by those "other" than their original authors. And those are what I was referring to.

I used NMM as a matter of testing AFTER installing it manually (for those who would wonder if I tried using a mod manager to install it). Doesn't change the fact that it still took 20 minutes for NMM to install it. And it shouldn't.

But since you seemed more concerned with scoring the witty retort:

I think your last line should have been..... lol? Perhaps don't wait 9 days next time ;)

Trykz