Block [29]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors
    Block [53]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors

meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\slaverun_reloaded.esp\000125ff.nif
    Block [22]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors
    Block [44]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors
    Block [59]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors

meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - milk-o-matic\base ii slaverun\3amommilkr.nif
    Block [0]: Name Emitter is used more than once in children nodes
    Block [3]: Mesh uses SLSF1_External_Emittance but bit 9 is not set in BSXFlags.

meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - milk-o-matic\base ii slaverun\3bmommilkl.nif

meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - milk-o-matic\base ii slaverun\4amomfleakypussy01.nif
    Block [2]: Mesh uses SLSF1_External_Emittance but bit 9 is not set in BSXFlags.

meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - milk-o-matic\base ii slaverun\4bmomfsquirtingpussy02.nif

[Done] Checked 375 file(s)

This is what i got from running nifscan

55 minutes ago, koonyim said:

This is what i got from running nifscan

That is not much...  But it is a start. Check if you can enter The cell now. 

Next step would be to spawn the different Nifs one after another, to see if the game crashes as they appear, or if you get close to them. 

Umm, I finally managed to get the DD Mods all working so have started this Mod. Already stuck though? How are you meant to Talk to the Jarl of Whiterun if as soon as you enter Dragonreach, everyone attacks you? Which also reminds me are the Hunters and occasional random that attack you meant to attack you? If the Jarl is meant to attack that kinda makes that part of the quest impossible to play?

Yeah even tested to see if it was cause I wasn't really wearing any clothes, they still attacked me? If that's the idea it makes it unplayable? Unless I make it so I can kill them all, otherwise I am stuck in a never ending battle?

3 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Umm, I finally managed to get the DD Mods all working so have started this Mod. Already stuck though? How are you meant to Talk to the Jarl of Whiterun if as soon as you enter Dragonreach, everyone attacks you? Which also reminds me are the Hunters and occasional random that attack you meant to attack you? If the Jarl is meant to attack that kinda makes that part of the quest impossible to play?

Yeah even tested to see if it was cause I wasn't really wearing any clothes, they still attacked me? If that's the idea it makes it unplayable? Unless I make it so I can kill them all, otherwise I am stuck in a never ending battle?

Not sure if it's this mod.  I've had the same thing happen before I installed this.  I've learned elsewhere that waiting 24 hours will cure whatever is causing this, some sort of faction screw-up, I think, possibly due to Sexlab Enchantress or Skytest animals.  But give waiting 24 hours a try.

5 hours ago, perrymwt said:

Not sure if it's this mod.  I've had the same thing happen before I installed this.  I've learned elsewhere that waiting 24 hours will cure whatever is causing this, some sort of faction screw-up, I think, possibly due to Sexlab Enchantress or Skytest animals.  But give waiting 24 hours a try.

ahh as soon as you mentioned factions, the Mod that comes to mind is Genesis, ok I'll test it out thanks

Thank you, I didn't change Genisis (it used to modify factions, the new version isn't meant to, but complex mods things can be missed, programming something about memory or ghosts?). In any case I waited 24 hours as you suggested, entered Dragonreach braced with the idea I will have to kill everyone again endlessly, but instead they were friendly enough to actually talk instead.

alright, game keeps CTD on me when I enter into Dragonsreach, I ran a NIF scan again just in case and the problem was un resolved. just for context I am at the point where, the player as a slave has to retrieve some plugs from belathors shop, I have them and am heading back and it will keep CTD on me I have one other idea but I doubt it will work. I will update if it does, if not I will leave this post as is

uninstalling until the issue can be sorted out, no matter which save I use dragonsreach causes CTD, I have scanned nifs, I uninstalled, scanned nifs again, I loaded an older save that had been working and I could enter and exit the dragonsreach none work.

+1 Dragonsreach CTD. Had to finish the quests by manually advancing with setstage command. After slavery went away, Dragonsreach became accessible again. But if I bring slavery again from the MCM option, CTD problem reappears. I was not getting CTD when i started the quest first time. Progressed almost halfway through the quests, shutdown my machine. Next session 100% CTD at Dragonsreach.

Gonna try the HOTFIX from Pfiffy and see if it removes the CTD.

There is small bug i think. Even if I disable the DDs from MCM, why does the NPCs keep getting zaz Collars?

Edit: The HOTFIX seemed to clear the CTD at Dragonsreach!!!

Encountered a small bug:

In the Quest SLV_SolitudeFreedom when Elisif asks to dispose off the military general, after defeating the general the appropriate dialogues are not displayed. Instead the regular dialogue when a soldier catches you committing a crime kicks in. So, its impossible to complete the quest normally, as after paying the bounty you are taken out of the modified cell.

so you have to do "setstage SLV_SolitudeFreedom 6000" to continue the quest.

On 6/24/2018 at 8:02 AM, Pfiffy said:

CTD's on cell change usually com from a defetive mesh or a bad texture. Search for nifscan on nexus, Run it via the Windows command line as 'nifscan -fixdds >error.txt'

This helped me out of similar CTD's 

+1 entering dragonsreach

On 7/2/2018 at 5:15 PM, Tron91 said:

+1 Dragonsreach CTD. Had to finish the quests by manually advancing with setstage command. After slavery went away, Dragonsreach became accessible again. But if I bring slavery again from the MCM option, CTD problem reappears. I was not getting CTD when i started the quest first time. Progressed almost halfway through the quests, shutdown my machine. Next session 100% CTD at Dragonsreach.

Gonna try the HOTFIX from Pfiffy and see if it removes the CTD.

There is small bug i think. Even if I disable the DDs from MCM, why does the NPCs keep getting zaz Collars?

Edit: The HOTFIX seemed to clear the CTD at Dragonsreach!!!

where is that hotfix?

Update: the DD hotfix is working for me 

I noticed after I started the pain slut training every once and a while I would get a CTD when dialog would start. After the crash, I would start the game back up and everything seems to work fine for a while. Now I'm trying to finish the mission "be recertified as a sex slave" and every time Pike asked Diana his questions the game will crash. I tried four times but I can't get past that dialog.
I don't mind skipping a mission or two, what I'm worried about is the mod will keep crashing when trying to complete any dialog lines. 

Is there a fix or should I skip this mission via console commands? 

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, cloudstrike10 said:

He i am quit new here, because there is probably a easy solution tot this but 2 of the DD mods that are requierd are not SE compatible and i have no clue how to fix it ?

Mods in questions: DDI & Devious Expensions.

Look in this forum forEevious Devices SE BETA.  That will solve your problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Will this mod work without 'ZAP Framework Version 8.0' despite the dialog text? I have ZAP 7.0 installed and use FNIS, but as you can see...

619209486_SkyrimSE2018-08-1217-36-13.thumb.png.3b1ab452170b665aa21905f3d6e049fe.png

(I do not see any SSE version of it.)

14 hours ago, eodx9000 said:

Will this mod work without 'ZAP Framework Version 8.0' despite the dialog text? I have ZAP 7.0 installed and use FNIS, but as you can see...

Hide contents

619209486_SkyrimSE2018-08-1217-36-13.thumb.png.3b1ab452170b665aa21905f3d6e049fe.png

(I do not see any SSE version of it.)

read the full post, you will find ZAZ 8 and 8+ as well.

• 2 weeks later...