1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Short question on the 11/3 build:

What options do we have to choose to get "fancy MME orc caves with cowgirls by EinarrTheRed"?

Bonus question: If we choose the right options, where is the cave located?

I swear I have searched through every file in this version. Can't even find the Meshes/Clutter for the sign.

Thanks for all the work you put into this! Hope Einarr turns up again...

"Fancy" milkpumps?

orc caves in orc camps?

I installed Beeing Female and after that milk mod economy. with both activated the game crashes on start up. when I deactivate beeing female there is no crash. I have the feeling that MME doesn't recognize Beeing Female as installed and does not install the necessary patch/plugin. Is anyone familiar with this problem? I'd love to get both mods working together...

EDIT: okay, seems like Beeing Female is outdated and incompatible with current SKSE.

So I was testing this awesome mod and have 3 questions:

My milk maid is a custom follower i created. I am using AFT and Fertility Mode (follower is not pregnant). I have all requirements installed and generated tri morphs in BS for the body (CBBE SE Physics) and armor. Default Weight of the follower is 100.

However, it seems like the breasts are not growing with milk increasing (see picture). Also I milked her (naked mode) and the animations were playing but I received no milk.

And why did the milk generation stop at 1,98 if my limit according to MCM is 4?

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, I was stupid. The breasts scale (after tweaking some numbers), I assume I didn't get milk because i was hungry and thirsty and drank it all, and it seems like I need to buy more lactacid to get them titties full.

Spoiler

bug01.png

4 hours ago, Hermestris said:

So I was testing this awesome mod and have 3 questions:

My milk maid is a custom follower i created. I am using AFT and Fertility Mode (follower is not pregnant). I have all requirements installed and generated tri morphs in BS for the body (CBBE SE Physics) and armor. Default Weight of the follower is 100.

However, it seems like the breasts are not growing with milk increasing (see picture). Also I milked her (naked mode) and the animations were playing but I received no milk.

And why did the milk generation stop at 1,98 if my limit according to MCM is 4?

Reveal hidden contents

breast scaling is done with nioverride, which is part of racemenu i think

not pregnant? so milk production stopped

is there a console command to set the milk generation value by hand?

In the MCM in the debug Milkmaid tab it shows the actual generation value but in the dialog with the slider it shows a stupendously high value (about 30 times the actual value).

And if I set a value using the slider it becomes something small when I confirm. (independently of the maidLvl)

25.000 becomes 0.833 and then gets updated(?) to 0.867

0.000 becomes 0.000 -> 0.033

had this in previous versions too.

5 hours ago, cubucus said:

is there a console command to set the milk generation value by hand?

In the MCM in the debug Milkmaid tab it shows the actual generation value but in the dialog with the slider it shows a stupendously high value (about 30 times the actual value).

And if I set a value using the slider it becomes something small when I confirm. (independently of the maidLvl)

25.000 becomes 0.833 and then gets updated(?) to 0.867

0.000 becomes 0.000 -> 0.033

had this in previous versions too.

No

You need to divide by 30 value you set in mcm

56 minutes ago, Arcticelf said:

This may be a silly question, but how does one actually collect the milk from your maids?  Ive just been dabbling, but they only time I have gotten any milk bottles is when I turn my character into on.

I am not playing with milking machines but you can get milk bottles when using the milking cuirass. put it on (you or the NPC) and longpress hotkey "9" (if NPC then targeted) to get milk bottles. that's the only way I found for me in my setup.

Does MME SE support Fertility SE? I saw that the LE version did, but Fertility SE does not show up in the MME MCM and milk production is not triggered from pregnancy.

Are there patches or is this planned for future updates?

Edit: one more question: 

You wrote:

Below is an Excel file with formulas, that calculates approximate milk/pain gain/reduction, it is slightly outdated, but you'll get the idea

MME.xlsx

Does this Excel spreadsheet still exist? If yes would you mind sharing it?

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

No

You need to divide by 30 value you set in mcm

That's my problem. the highest value I can get through mcm is 0.867. (single breast row)

I think that is a bit low compared to what you get through normal leveling

I suppose I could reduce or increase the mikgenvalue by adjusting the breast base modifier and drinking enlargement/reduction potions.

9 hours ago, Hermestris said:

Does MME SE support Fertility SE? I saw that the LE version did, but Fertility SE does not show up in the MME MCM and milk production is not triggered from pregnancy.

Are there patches or is this planned for future updates?

Edit: one more question: 

You wrote:

Below is an Excel file with formulas, that calculates approximate milk/pain gain/reduction, it is slightly outdated, but you'll get the idea

MME.xlsx

Does this Excel spreadsheet still exist? If yes would you mind sharing it?

it uses same method to detect F pregnancy

_JSW_FM_PregnantDay > 0

which as far as i can see, still used in F SSE

you can download Excel file from link you linked

54 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

it uses same method to detect F pregnancy

_JSW_FM_PregnantDay > 0

which as far as i can see, still used in F SSE

you can download Excel file from link you linked

Haha, my bad, you're right. The link didn't work for me but I didn't notice that I wasn't logged in. Thanks! And thanks for your work, it is highly appreciated!

More questions are coming up. Is there a documentation page that I am not aware of that has these infos? Sorry for bothering...

What is the difference between "milk mastery level" and "milk maid level"?

How does milk maid level increase?

And how and when does the milk capacity increase?

1 hour ago, Hermestris said:

More questions are coming up. Is there a documentation page that I am not aware of that has these infos? Sorry for bothering...

What is the difference between "milk mastery level" and "milk maid level"?

How does milk maid level increase?

And how and when does the milk capacity increase?

no, no one wants to write one

mastery = milkmaid slots for more npcs, increased by milking npcs

by milking

when maid level increases

I might have found a bug (provided I didn't cause it myself):

I am playing MME with RND. When I consume the milk I gain from milking ("Milk (Strong)", "Milk (Regular)" or "Milk (Diluded)") I am getting the message that I am full (upper left screen corner). However, when I do a RND needs check (default "N") I am still hungry as if the milk had no effect on my hunger and I have to eat something else to eventually become satiated.

Is it just me that has this bug?

one more question:

How (and when) do I get race milk? My milkmaid is a redguard but I only ever receive the types of milk mentioned above. I am playing with "Simple Race Milk" unchecked in MCM.

1 hour ago, Hermestris said:

I might have found a bug (provided I didn't cause it myself):

I am playing MME with RND. When I consume the milk I gain from milking ("Milk (Strong)", "Milk (Regular)" or "Milk (Diluded)") I am getting the message that I am full (upper left screen corner). However, when I do a RND needs check (default "N") I am still hungry as if the milk had no effect on my hunger and I have to eat something else to eventually become satiated.

Is it just me that has this bug?

one more question:

How (and when) do I get race milk? My milkmaid is a redguard but I only ever receive the types of milk mentioned above. I am playing with "Simple Race Milk" unchecked in MCM.

rnd should work now

you get race milk when character boobgasms during milking, for which you need SLA

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

rnd should work now

you get race milk when character boobgasms during milking, for which you need SLA

Does that mean that RND always worked? Or did you just now fix it?

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the update...Thanks for fixing it so quickly!

Hmm...I have SL Aroused...and I think I already witnessed some boobgasms...strange...I'll keep my eyes open.

I think enlarge/reduce potions are partially broken. looked like they had no effect and

breast base modifier kept decreasing indefinitely (even into negative values) after drinking reduce potions even though enlarge potions have been drank afterwards.

Removed milkmaid (player) and made milkmaid again and leveled again (with help of debug menu)

it still looked like enlarge potions had no effect at all (no breast size increase nor baseMilkGen increase - also no breast row addition but that might just have been "bad luck")

So I made a mod reset through debug menu

Made player milkmaid through enlarge potion. Eventually the message "*'s breasts has started lactating"  appeared. But still no breast size increase nor actual milk production happened.

But two breast row additions eventually happened. (just the visual leaking effect)

And then after reaching the times milked for level up the level up didn't happen. (times til next level became negative in debug menu)

Uninstalled mod for clean save and reinstalled

Still no size increase through enlarge potion (though leveling worked again)

(visual size changes through mod do work through level ups and stored milk ... but not enlarge/reduce potions (size mod))

9 hours ago, cubucus said:

I think enlarge/reduce potions are partially broken. looked like they had no effect and

breast base modifier kept decreasing indefinitely (even into negative values) after drinking reduce potions even though enlarge potions have been drank afterwards.

Removed milkmaid (player) and made milkmaid again and leveled again (with help of debug menu)

it still looked like enlarge potions had no effect at all (no breast size increase nor baseMilkGen increase - also no breast row addition but that might just have been "bad luck")

So I made a mod reset through debug menu

Made player milkmaid through enlarge potion. Eventually the message "*'s breasts has started lactating"  appeared. But still no breast size increase nor actual milk production happened.

But two breast row additions eventually happened. (just the visual leaking effect)

And then after reaching the times milked for level up the level up didn't happen. (times til next level became negative in debug menu)

Uninstalled mod for clean save and reinstalled

Still no size increase through enlarge potion (though leveling worked again)

(visual size changes through mod do work through level ups and stored milk ... but not enlarge/reduce potions (size mod))

ill fix beast potion effects

at default mod settings potion induced lactation gets instauked, so its only fancy effect, unless you are already lactating

may I ask you to add an option to make the breast scale sort of logarithmic?

linear breast scaling makes volume increases with each milk stored exponential while the volume should increase in a linear fashion instead.

Putting the sum of scale increases from just the milk to the 3. root should do the trick I think. [scale^(1/3)]

for example scaling an object by 2 makes it have 2^3 = 8 times the volume but scaling it by 2^(1/3) [≅1.259] makes it only double in volume (linear volume increase)

With that accommodated milk can have a bigger effect at lower levels without ridiculously inflating them at high capacity. (more immersive ;) )

And it makes higher maid levels and enlarge potions more important for big bewbs

(a cup of water might not have a noticeable impact on a bathtub but it fills the cup completely)

[EDIT: The level based scaling should probably included in the cube root too because otherwise 1 milk would equate to a bigger volume with each maidlevel]

[EDIT 2: with the default tit size I have with my body replacer (aka 'normal' size) 0.3 as max increase per milk seems a bit low at level 0. I you are going to add this linear volume scaling option could you also increase the maximum for increase per milk please?

» Formula: Base Scale (+|*)? (maidLvl * incr. per level + milk stored * incr. per milk)^(1/3) + base mod]

On 11/19/2018 at 5:06 PM, cubucus said:

may I ask you to add an option to make the breast scale sort of logarithmic?

linear breast scaling makes volume increases with each milk stored exponential while the volume should increase in a linear fashion instead.

Putting the sum of scale increases from just the milk to the 3. root should do the trick I think. [scale^(1/3)]

for example scaling an object by 2 makes it have 2^3 = 8 times the volume but scaling it by 2^(1/3) [≅1.259] makes it only double in volume (linear volume increase)

With that accommodated milk can have a bigger effect at lower levels without ridiculously inflating them at high capacity. (more immersive ;) )

And it makes higher maid levels and enlarge potions more important for big bewbs

(a cup of water might not have a noticeable impact on a bathtub but it fills the cup completely)

[EDIT: The level based scaling should probably included in the cube root too because otherwise 1 milk would equate to a bigger volume with each maidlevel]

[EDIT 2: with the default tit size I have with my body replacer (aka 'normal' size) 0.3 as max increase per milk seems a bit low at level 0. I you are going to add this linear volume scaling option could you also increase the maximum for increase per milk please?

» Formula: Base Scale (+|*)? (maidLvl * incr. per level + milk stored * incr. per milk)^(1/3) + base mod]

... uhm ? sorry ... should have know of the limitations. papyrus is really just a scripting language. No math other than bare basic operations. No math in utility scripts (as it seems).

But that doesn't necessary mean we can't do this ;]

we can do a 'binary search' :

def cbrt(n, precision) {
    if(precision <= 0) return 0 // no infinite loop please!
    def start = 0, end = n, m, error, p

//binary search
    do {
      m = (start+end)/2
      p = m*m*m
      error = abs(n-p)

if (p > n) {
        end = m
      }else {
        start = m
      }
    } while (error > precision)
    return round(1/precision * m) * precision
}

def abs(d) {
  if (d < 0)
  	return -d
  return d
}

def round(double n) {
  if (n - n as int < 0.5
      return n as int
  return (n as int)+1
}

CAUTION: the bigger the number the less precision you have to use or you'll run into an infinite loop of floating-point rounding errors! - but I highly doubt we'll ever get a boob-scale that high... (maximum level is 100 right? so with every slider maxed out the highest scale 328 I think - well within range of safe values .. in fact its rather small)

NOTE:

The variable 'precision' needs to be a float of the form 0.0...01

That means you define the amount of digits after the period by the amount of '0' you are putting in.

» 0.1 will have a precision of 1 digit where 0.001 will be accurate to 3 digits.

If we would just state the amount of digits as a number (3 for 3 digits) we couldn't round at the end as we can't just write "round(m * 10**digits"

But instead we are writing "precision = 1/(10**digits) = 10**-digits » 1/10**-digits = 10**digits

The error induced by the downscaling after the round operation is negligible.

(granted the not rounded result is generally more precise but it is hard to get to full numbers and it has always more digits than we need. For example 8^(1/3) would be 2 but we would 'never' get exactly 2 without the rounding. And as currently the highest precision for breast scaling is 2 digits I think the rounding is not a bad idea)

17 minutes ago, cubucus said:

... uhm ? sorry ... should have know of the limitations. papyrus is really just a scripting language. No math other than bare basic operations. No math in utility scripts (as it seems).

But that doesn't necessary mean we can't do this ;]

we can do a 'binary search' :

def cbrt(n, precision) {
    if(precision <= 0) return 0 // no infinite loop please!
    def start = 0, end = n, m, error, p

//binary search
    do {
      m = (start+end)/2
      p = m*m*m
      error = abs(n-p)

if (p > n) {
        end = m
      }else {
        start = m
      }
    } while (error > precision)
    return round(1/precision * m) * precision
}

def abs(d) {
  if (d < 0)
  	return -d
  return d
}

def round(double n) {
  if (n - n as int < 0.5
      return n as int
  return (n as int)+1
}

CAUTION: the bigger the number the less precision you have to use or you'll run into an infinite loop of floating-point rounding errors! - but I highly doubt we'll ever get a boob-scale that high... (maximum level is 100 right? so with every slider maxed out the highest scale 328 I think - well within range of safe values .. in fact its rather small)

NOTE:

The variable 'precision' needs to be a float of the form 0.0...01

That means you define the amount of digits after the period by the amount of '0' you are putting in.

» 0.1 will have a precision of 1 digit where 0.001 will be accurate to 3 digits.

If we would just state the amount of digits as a number (3 for 3 digits) we couldn't round at the end as we can't just write "round(m * 10**digits"

But instead we are writing "precision = 1/(10**digits) = 10**-digits » 1/10**-digits = 10**digits

The error induced by the downscaling after the round operation is negligible.

(granted the not rounded result is generally more precise but it is hard to get to full numbers and it has always more digits than we need. For example 8^(1/3) would be 2 but we would 'never' get exactly 2 without the rounding. And as currently the highest precision for breast scaling is 2 digits I think the rounding is not a bad idea)

why dont you try explaining a bit simplier, like 2+2=4 lmao

also im not sure milk mass should be reduced, 1 milk is 1 milk at 0 and 100 lvl

100 is just a slider, you can go into billions and then fall into negatives when you run out of digits

also im not sure simple calculation should be replaced by this abomination, papyrus is slow already