5 hours ago, g23028284 said:

Sorry, but can you test about the fix of milk production in debug?

I am still try this mod, now it can work in my game.

But when I click the fix, all my maid stop make milk.

should be fixed

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ed,

it seems that the ESP files in SSE version of MME, are still in the format 43 (Oldrim file)

for better compatibility it would not be better to bring them to the version 44 (Special Edition) using CK64bit to save in new format?

I do not know if this creates any problems in SSE with the current version.. maybe not.

bye!

S.

1 hour ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

Finally bought Skyrim SE, and now i can play this mod.

My primary goal of Sexlab was this mod all along

Thanks but do you know where PSQ3 for SE located at? I'm kinda lost here.

look at se port thread?

My game works great but i can not get lactacid to spawn any where or how i try! milk pumps will feed lactacid but I cant make a bound pump for campfire without a 100 lactacid and i cant seam to use the unbound one i make i can place it but when i try to use it it dos nothing.

4 hours ago, RamsesSilent said:

My game works great but i can not get lactacid to spawn any where or how i try! milk pumps will feed lactacid but I cant make a bound pump for campfire without a 100 lactacid and i cant seam to use the unbound one i make i can place it but when i try to use it it dos nothing.

you can buy it from npcs through dialogues

how exactly it does nothing?

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you can buy it from npcs through dialogues

how exactly it does nothing?

i dont ever get any dialogues to buy it tried orc camps, inn keepers flower girls wandering merchants. the SoS shop.... i guess guess ill go back and try some more all i can ever get people to do is milk me or threaten to shoot me in the knee!  as far as campfire gos i placed the unbound pump everywhere click use and it looks like it wants to do somthing but i just stand there. used use 20 times in a row and other the wiggling a bit it did nothing tried with and with out the suit with 2 and 4 and 8 tits with and with out my tent and or my camp fire. 

I learned something and wanted to share it here. When my character was waking up suddenly she had 4 breasts and her body was deformed. I could not fix that via bodyslide so I was looking for solution.

chajapa wrote:

"I used the UUNP Four Breast mod to make a 4-breasted model that works for UUNP. 

After generating the files in BodySlide and selecting to make the morph file, I then copied the meshes to the Milk Mod folder where they 4TITS_0 and _1 meshes are....then renamed the UUNP meshes to 4TITS_0.nif and 4TITS_1.nif.

I did NOT rename the morph files because the meshes will find it based on it's name as created in bodyslide."

I did rename the files in question and it works fine.

Now I have to find out how to get a working bodyslide file so I can change the shape more quickly.

Also I still don t have a solution in case a third row of breast appears.

2 hours ago, RamsesSilent said:

i dont ever get any dialogues to buy it tried orc camps, inn keepers flower girls wandering merchants. the SoS shop.... i guess guess ill go back and try some more all i can ever get people to do is milk me or threaten to shoot me in the knee!  as far as campfire gos i placed the unbound pump everywhere click use and it looks like it wants to do somthing but i just stand there. used use 20 times in a row and other the wiggling a bit it did nothing tried with and with out the suit with 2 and 4 and 8 tits with and with out my tent and or my camp fire. 

Dialogue trade:
Khajiits merchants:
-buy all milk
-trade Lactacid for milk
Orc merchants(wise woman):
-buy normal and race milk
Inns:
-buy race milk
alchemists:                     
-buy ww/vampire/succubus milk
-buy cum/semen
-sell Lactacid for 100g
-sell Breast enlargement potion for 1000g
Fences:
-buy all milk
Farmers:
-buy normal milk
-sell Lactacid for 100g

10 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Dialogue trade:
Khajiits merchants:
-buy all milk
-trade Lactacid for milk
Orc merchants(wise woman):
-buy normal and race milk
Inns:
-buy race milk
alchemists:                     
-buy ww/vampire/succubus milk
-buy cum/semen
-sell Lactacid for 100g
-sell Breast enlargement potion for 1000g
Fences:
-buy all milk
Farmers:
-buy normal milk
-sell Lactacid for 100g

reinstalled all everything and it fixed my lactacid problem traded orcs for 100  made a bound pump placed it. tryed to use it character moved to center twitched and  nothing happened.  pitched tent tried again. tried in towns, homes, woods, same thing every time  click USE move to center of  pump, twitch nothing! i can always milkself i guess but really liked the building pumps for more immersion. it works fine on mod placed pumps both bound and unbound. just the campfire made ones dont work any clue how i can fix them?

On 7/30/2018 at 10:30 PM, RamsesSilent said:

reinstalled all everything and it fixed my lactacid problem traded orcs for 100  made a bound pump placed it. tryed to use it character moved to center twitched and  nothing happened.  pitched tent tried again. tried in towns, homes, woods, same thing every time  click USE move to center of  pump, twitch nothing! i can always milkself i guess but really liked the building pumps for more immersion. it works fine on mod placed pumps both bound and unbound. just the campfire made ones dont work any clue how i can fix them?

no idea, everything works for me

try running fnis, starting new game

57 minutes ago, pburnt said:

Been playing a male, vampire milk maid and the amount milked versus what is given after pumping doesn't match up. During pumping it will say 40 is milked but after milking only 16 is given.

that is intended

quick question everything in this mod is working fine except for the breast expansion is not working at all i am using a custom CBBE body with nodes.

any idea how to fix this? 

On 8/11/2018 at 9:00 PM, kyr2 said:

quick question everything in this mod is working fine except for the breast expansion is not working at all i am using a custom CBBE body with nodes.

any idea how to fix this? 

you need to install

RaceMenu/Netimmerse Override + SKSE64Plugins

6 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

Is there any way to reset only the player character and keep the other milkmaids?  I do not want to put ALL back to Zero

debug->debug milkmaids->select player->remove

2 hours ago, Saeros said:

the Succubus Race SSE from Nikitaa, is supported (succubus milk?) 

https://etherealmod.wordpress.com/succubus-race-sse/

bye!

S.

no idea, try

• 2 weeks later...

i have an minor problem with teh Breast scaling in the mod, every time I create a new caracter and make it an milkmaid, have the breasts the same size as my first Milkmaid caracter last had, so size 12, the milking begins and the breasts are after the first milking almost at maximum of the size, have already tried everything that comes with it, mod reset, milkmaid reset, I'm not even with my new char Milkmaid lvl 1 and have already strapped 2 medicine balls in front of the chest, can someone please help me there?