6 hours ago, DarkVain said:

Wondering where the main mod is only see the following on LL.

wondering why people cant read description and prefer to look stupid

21 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Installation:

1. Install MO or NMM, don't even think to ask for support if you install mod manually and its not working.
  2. Install all requirements and their dependencies
  3. Install latest Assets and Scripts
  4. Run FNIS.
  5. if mod doesnt work(no MCM/poll 0 error) - disable mod esp, Finish Helgen/Alternate start, enable esp, if that doesn't help try Save, Load

P.S. "latest" is the one with biggest number, just in case...

39 minutes ago, RamsesSilent said:

what order should i activate skeleton, cbbe, cbbe armor, cbp, cbp config, wet bumps, to get milk mod to show visual breast size increases and multi breasts ? 

doesnt matter as long as you have dependencies

2 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

no

By the way, I have ome problem about the new version.

I changed

Milk-Mod-Economy-SE- Scripts-2018-06-16.7z

from the old one

v 05-06-2018

But now my follower cant made milk by themself, and I cant use dialoge to make new milkmaid or let them give me milk, I have no idea what happen.

16 minutes ago, g23028284 said:

By the way, I have ome problem about the new version.

I changed

Milk-Mod-Economy-SE- Scripts-2018-06-16.7z

from the old one

v 05-06-2018

But now my follower cant made milk by themself, and I cant use dialoge to make new milkmaid or let them give me milk, I have no idea what happen.

only changes 05->16 are to sandbox and zaz patches esps, it has nothing to do with anything else

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

only changes 05->16 are to sandbox and zaz patches esps, it has nothing to do with anything else

Ok , I have noidea what happen, thanks.

Maybe try a new save.

With new save, dialoge can work, but still dont make milk. OTZ|||

I managed to get this mod working with SMP physics, but now the body texture being used by the cuirass is all fucked up - the nipples are a few inches above where they should be on the body. I tried changing the body textures in the nif file, assigning them in the plugin directly, downloading different body textures, but no matter what I do the nipples are off. Is there anyway to fix this? It's a little irritating when in first person and I can clearly see the nipples when I should only be seeing only a portion of them. I really don't want this problem to get worse when I get large bust sizes and suddenly the nipples are several times the size they should be and can be seen half way up the tit to the chest. From what I can tell apparently the game is assigning the vanilla body textures for some reason.

Also, is there a reason why the futa cuirass isn't in the correct folder? Editing your plugins to see the full body with Joy of Perspective I can see the regular cuirass, but not the futa one. When I investigated this it turns out the futa cuirass isn't even in the correct spot ; moreover, even when putting it back where it should, it doesn't show up in first person.

34 minutes ago, BlueCoral said:

I managed to get this mod working with SMP physics, but now the body texture being used by the cuirass is all fucked up - the nipples are a few inches above where they should be on the body. I tried changing the body textures in the nif file, assigning them in the plugin directly, downloading different body textures, but no matter what I do the nipples are off. Is there anyway to fix this? It's a little irritating when in first person and I can clearly see the nipples when I should only be seeing only a portion of them. I really don't want this problem to get worse when I get large bust sizes and suddenly the nipples are several times the size they should be and can be seen half way up the tit to the chest. From what I can tell apparently the game is assigning the vanilla body textures for some reason.

Also, is there a reason why the futa cuirass isn't in the correct folder? Editing your plugins to see the full body with Joy of Perspective I can see the regular cuirass, but not the futa one. When I investigated this it turns out the futa cuirass isn't even in the correct spot ; moreover, even when putting it back where it should, it doesn't show up in first person.

You need to use bodyslide to rebuild cuirass for your body, that should fix texture issue

Im not good with armor modding, as far as i can tell is original actor made it with duct tape and who knows what else,  using 3d party mod assets, it was causing issues and i failed to fix them so i disabled it

It probably need to be redone from scratch oh and normal cuirass could also use some remastering

26 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

You need to use bodyslide to rebuild cuirass for your body, that should fix texture issue

Im not good with armor modding, as far as i can tell is original actor made it with duct tape and who knows what else,  using 3d party mod assets, it was causing issues and i failed to fix them so i disabled it

It probably need to be redone from scratch oh and normal cuirass could also use some remastering

What body texture should I be using for the cuirass? UNP isn't working for it, and I can't use CBBE because the SMP body isn't based off of it.

Never mind I'll just have to convert the cuirass meshes to the body type I'm using, fuck.

1 hour ago, BlueCoral said:

What body texture should I be using for the cuirass? UNP isn't working for it, and I can't use CBBE because the SMP body isn't based off of it.

Never mind I'll just have to convert the cuirass meshes to the body type I'm using, fuck.

if it helps i did a  re-conversion of the outfits over here on the Milk Mod Light page

Also  Ed86 it doesn't bother me if you put my fix on the download pages the only reason i did it was because the bodyslide file you have uploaded are vary broken like beyond fixing.

54 minutes ago, Rex89 said:

if it helps i did a  re-conversion of the outfits over here on the Milk Mod Light page

Also  Ed86 it doesn't bother me if you put my fix on the download pages the only reason i did it was because the bodyslide file you have uploaded are vary broken like beyond fixing.

what is alt cuirass ? seems broken

does it have belly node?

also i dont see zap for panties and bell

and i wounder can hdtx be merged with panties version  to make zap for selecting panties type(w holes, w/o, no panties)

Edit: I took some time and made a quick guide to the pumps in the major cities. There may be more, but I'm not sure where they'd be.

1. Whiterun:

Spoiler

Behind Warmaiden's:

WhiteRun1.thumb.png.b7902670de5707a61fb4088d034cc628.png

WhiteRun2.thumb.png.490f8179e8dc1bf41f8d7bed1058747d.png

Falkreath:

Spoiler

Behind the blacksmith:

Falkreath1.thumb.png.e882492705b5498925b1dffbaa1c14b4.png

Falkreath2.thumb.png.9b6df79f6d419f24626887fc0a1fbe87.png

Markarth:

Spoiler

Around the corner from the Temple of Dibella:

Markarth1.thumb.png.9a9834765cbe52a6542fbddb45d25519.png

Markarth2.thumb.png.bd902e9820ea5845ba0c80e30c237bdd.png

Solitude:

Spoiler

In front of the Winking Skeever:

Solitude1.thumb.png.2eea193af3704031053d484432d5a4be.png

Solitude2.thumb.png.5c42091f57b109e6c6ccfec182f32488.png

Dawnstar:

Spoiler

Next to Windpeak Inn:

Dawnstar1.thumb.png.aaa65de4877e68c4c252b186b0e22961.png

Dawnstar2.thumb.png.9a6a40cb045c049d26ba8f70bd004112.png

Winterhold:

Spoiler

Next to the abandoned shack:

Winterhold1.thumb.png.032cf700ae5983d98fd8a8b9c957c825.png

Winterhold2.thumb.png.9e5e0157672b7ea00d225ffed50edd87.png

Windhelm:

Spoiler

In the corner of the market place:

Windhelm1.thumb.png.83b65711b797c24f4689fe862cebbe0b.png

Windhelm2.thumb.png.dc843a96267c3045048d35905a270b18.png

Riften:

Spoiler

Next to the entrance to the Temple of Mara:

Riften1.thumb.png.eecdd72c8fa8c2b7f1bae41f62a3c933.png

Riften2.thumb.png.5578c8ba9d7640d5a2819e4703c8c448.png

Hope that helps all you guys trying to look. This all depends on if you have them placed in cities.

Original:Is there a quick list of the locations for the Milk Pumps? I've been looking around and haven't found any.

On 6/19/2018 at 7:55 AM, Ed86 said:

what is alt cuirass ? seems broken

does it have belly node?

also i dont see zap for panties and bell

and i wounder can hdtx be merged with panties version  to make zap for selecting panties type(w holes, w/o, no panties)

i don't know, i found it in the mods files when i was doing the conversion, wasn't sure if it was just left overs or what.

as for the zaps i might go see about putting those back, but if any one that's more skilled then me comes along your welcome to do whatever you want with the files.