Peaches hair? (solved)

16 minutes ago, verrkds said:

Hmm nice looking girls.
You have a good eye to beauties. :D

But my chars is anime and fantasy style chars. Not need to compare with real life girls.

I am well aware of that, but why this asian anime style?
In my game, I've always tried to make my characters as realistic as possible.
especially elves, since Racemenu are elves no longer elves, it is simply a human race used, they get elf ears and wolla a human elf is ready.

9 minutes ago, verrkds said:

Just i m the bad guy because my name is skyrimgtx.
The all other mod sellers and patreon members is saints... -.-'

go tell that to krista that hide on a russian site

and the other one that have some fans here, they cried when his patreon got took down

you had fanboys too before they find out those mods were someone else stuff no?

if there's others, don't know them

as for your blabla about making stuff from scratch, you do that?

don't look like it since you release someone else stuff as if it was yours^^

want to see some of my crap not made from scratch?

180612111434622870.jpg

it's just 30 sec you said, so you don't need it, make it in 30 sec and try selling it

180612111223667868.jpg

random outfits because why not

180612112604588455.jpg

180612112413312200.jpg

some selene kate mcm menu in sofia mcm menu, without asking the autorisation because don't care

she have breezhome fully upgradable autostorage script too

180612112428508832.jpg

180612111250452519.jpg

transparent glass armor with amidian texture

180612111507544725.jpg

enderal tree in skyrim with hd textures

180612111454570876.jpg

unoptimised game

only problem i had when i was uploading that crap, it was that fanclub that was asking me to give credit to the russian for my crap (never did it)

3 hours ago, verrkds said:

Another great example for "pro" Nexus modders...
R.B Standalone Followers.
RaisonBlack is a big modder right? Yes i see.. XD

Spoiler

BeFunky-collage.jpg

in a point I agree, almost all modders use resources from others, is the simplest solution with little effort.
but at least one should try, to get the permission of the original Mod authors.
I know, that is not always possible because some modders have retired, or they are not interested anymore.
the only thing I then but reprehensible is these mods for sale and not free to the disposal to offer!
therefore, I condemn all modders who sell their mods! :classic_wink:

14 minutes ago, ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir said:

What permission? To set properly texture paths in the nif file?

that is now but funny, many modders write in their mod description especially they, the textures have created, *for free disposal*!
I do not need to say more. :classic_smile:

Guys, please moderate the tones.

And be aware that Winny is not English speaker, he uses Google translate to translate his sentence.

@winny257, please use shorter sentences, they will translate better.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Guys, please moderate the tones.

And be aware that Winny is not English speaker, he uses Google translate to translate his sentence.

@winny257, please use shorter sentences, they will translate better.

you're right, it's very hard for me.:classic_sad:

7 hours ago, CPU said:

I think Skyrim will survive about a half a decade more.

Hell, a significant minority are still playing Morrowwind and will tell anyone who listens that it's the best TES game.

Anyway, nothing's going to happen to displace Skyrim until BOTH Starfield AND TES6 are completed and released. And even then TES6 could be a disaster, like Fallout 76 is shaping up to be.

11 hours ago, Diamondback said:

So Peaches hair is almost non-existent at all? I don’t even know what the hair mod looks like, since searching it in Google leads to nothing.

I have to wonder of this hair pack actually exists. The person who originally mentioned it does not seem inclined to say much about it beyond "use google" which as you well know does not lead anywhere. If it does exist, I will not be surprised if it is hidden behind a paywall. It is also quite possible that this is a forthcoming hairpack that has not been released yet. It is just one huge mystery that I do not think will ever be solved.

• 1 month later...

To add to the search, there is an HDT Hair pack for HDT-SMP SSE that replaces hair in "Peaches Hair" mod, but I still can't find the original mod which contains the ESP needed to show this MCM. :/

See here: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5069762-1-1.html

EDIT: Doing some combined google translate and character searches along with a hint on those forums about there being a version on that forums for SSE, PRESTO: http://www.9damao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=121942

@Diamondback @DarkAngelGenesis You're welcome! :D You need an account on that website and a Baidu account to download. I will not reupload to post here because that is frowned upon, and in the past Chinese mod authors have started uploading files to sharing sites that have America blacklisted because they get so pissed off. One such mod (PrivateNeeds) was severely unofficially updated with a more advanced version that had a lot more functionality, and because some dimwits decided to keep uploading every build he did to a forum thread on LL, he now no longer shares the mod publicly (at least when Oldrim was the only Skyrim around - not sure now). He was using Baidu, and then switched to a smaller sharing site because people were stealing that, but due to the high amounts of traffic from the US, he decided to stop sharing the mod except to members of a private forum. So please, do not reupload mods publicly on these forums. Even if mods may reuse data from other mods, breaking the Bethesda EULA, it doesn't make it anymore legal for you to break the EULA and upload their mod too.

EDIT 2: Aaaaand I just realized this is Oldrim forums and this mod is for SSE. So here is the Oldrim version: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4062736#pid97020737 but the Baidu link is currently dead.

6 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

To add to the search, there is an HDT Hair pack for HDT-SMP SSE that replaces hair in "Peaches Hair" mod, but I still can't find the original mod which contains the ESP needed to show this MCM. :/

See here: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5069762-1-1.html

EDIT: Doing some combined google translate and character searches along with a hint on those forums about there being a version on that forums for SSE, PRESTO: http://www.9damao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=121942

Wow, this is some amazing google-fu! Thank you so much for your efforts here. Sadly, it does not look like I will be able to access any of this since I do not use SSE and the oldrim link is dead. Nonetheless, perhaps someone else can benefit. I am just glad to know this hairpack is still out there, even if I cannot have it. The mystery is solved!

38 minutes ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Reading the translation it actually turns out that it doesn't contain any original hairs at all - it's a mix of Oblivion, Cazy, and SG hairs, in a framework which allows you to swap NPC hairs.

So there you go!

So there's nothing new in this Peaches hair pack? What a downer, then lol.

57 minutes ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Reading the translation it actually turns out that it doesn't contain any original hairs at all - it's a mix of Oblivion, Cazy, and SG hairs, in a framework which allows you to swap NPC hairs.

So there you go!

Oh really! I agree with Diamondback. Hey on the bright side, I have all three of those hairs and if I want to put them on NPCs there is the creation kit.

Archived