Peaches hair? (solved)

Yes, it is mentioned, I apologize for being unclear. Perhaps I messed the link up, I meant to link the thread itself. I am not good with forums, I am sorry. The person who mentioned it is named verrkds. This is what was listed. Eighth one down.

[NINI] Hair Pack

ARTA Vindictus Hair

BDO Hair

Hepsy Hair 2.0 All In One

JackGa Hairstyles

KS Cazy Hair

OblivionHairPackAIO

Peaches Hair

Radioreggea's hair Workshop All_in_One

yundao_hdt hair

Edited to add: I suppose I should just message verrkds, but I did not want to bother anyone, thus I just posted here. If nobody knows I suppose I will have to bother this person.

1 hour ago, DarkAngelGenesis said:

Yes, it is mentioned, I apologize for being unclear. Perhaps I messed the link up, I meant to link the thread itself. I am not good with forums, I am sorry. The person who mentioned it is named verrkds. This is what was listed. Eighth one down.

Spoiler

[NINI] Hair Pack

ARTA Vindictus Hair

BDO Hair

Hepsy Hair 2.0 All In One

JackGa Hairstyles

KS Cazy Hair

OblivionHairPackAIO

Peaches Hair

Radioreggea's hair Workshop All_in_One

yundao_hdt hair

Edited to add: I suppose I should just message verrkds, but I did not want to bother anyone, thus I just posted here. If nobody knows I suppose I will have to bother this person.

@verrkds can not put a link, for the simple reason, because these links lead to paid mods!
and this would be a rule violation here on LL, it would be uncomfortable for him to get into the focus of the moderators. :classic_wink:

ARTA Vindictus Hair

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/5220-naver-cafe-mod-request-thread/?do=findComment&comment=2114356

BDO Hair

http://skyrimmodshighlights.blogspot.com/2018/02/bdo-hair.html

JackGa Hairstyles 1.0.1

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5576-jackga-hairstyles/

Hepsy Hair

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59661/

KS Cazy Hair

http://robton.nu/ks-cazy-hairs/

RadioReggae's Hair Workshop

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=262251867

OblivionHairPackAIO (search)
Peaches Hair (no idea)

Hair Pack 0.2 by Nini (chargeable)
yundao_hdt hair (chargeable)

I DID use google before I even started this thread, but as I mentioned google did NOT turn up any results, this is why I asked here. Now if this is a paid mod, then I understand why my search failed and I shall end it here. I just never heard of this hair pack at all, whereas I had heard of all the others so I was curious. That is all. It was never my intention to trouble anyone or get anyone into trouble with moderators. If this is an illegal hair pack, I am sorry but I did not know.

All I wanted was the Peaches hair pack. The reason why I posted that full list is to show someone else that the peaches hair pack was mentioned.

At least I now know not to bother verrkds with this, especially since that is the one telling me to google when I already did.

Also, if a moderator is reading this and I broke some rule asking about this, please, please tell me and lock this thread. Thank you. I do NOT want to cause trouble here.

32 minutes ago, DarkAngelGenesis said:

I DID use google before I even started this thread, but as I mentioned google did NOT turn up any results, this is why I asked here. Now if this is a paid mod, then I understand why my search failed and I shall end it here. I just never heard of this hair pack at all, whereas I had heard of all the others so I was curious. That is all. It was never my intention to trouble anyone or get anyone into trouble with moderators. If this is an illegal hair pack, I am sorry but I did not know.

All I wanted was the Peaches hair pack. The reason why I posted that full list is to show someone else that the peaches hair pack was mentioned.

At least I now know not to bother verrkds with this, especially since that is the one telling me to google when I already did.

Also, if a moderator is reading this and I broke some rule asking about this, please, please tell me and lock this thread. Thank you. I do NOT want to cause trouble here.

you do not have to apologize, it is nothing wrong to ask.
@verrkds mentioned these two hair packs, though he knew, that these are chargeable.
My guess * Peaches Hair * is also chargeable. :classic_smile:

Why do I get the feeling verrkds is gtx.. Looking for the same hair as Goma for his new character 4 days ago. Same speech patterns. Gtx Flickr is littered with tryouts of different bang styles even using Moonrise once or twice. Did you spill the beans on a ripped hair pack called peaches gtx? Winny even suspected you of being him in another thread. Why can't you give anything more than "Use the google"? We did use the google. Just like you showed us "noobs" from LL how to put an octopus on a head.

Gomapero's hot af character must be devastating for you. Time to go back to Emily oops I mean Leilani..Ops I mean Eskee ???

1 hour ago, deadwinter said:

Why do I get the feeling verrkds is gtx.. Looking for the same hair as Goma for his new character 4 days ago. Same speech patterns. Gtx Flickr is littered with tryouts of different bang styles even using Moonrise once or twice. Did you spill the beans on a ripped hair pack called peaches gtx? Winny even suspected you of being him in another thread. Why can't you give anything more than "Use the google"? We did use the google. Just like you showed us "noobs" from LL how to put an octopus on a head.

Gomapero's hot af character must be devastating for you. Time to go back to Emily oops I mean Leilani..Ops I mean Eskee ???

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88416

and I even go a little further!
look at the Nexus Mod, rather, the author *@realclone*.
and now the video in the mod, but on YouTube, the author *@clone real* and this author is known to all!
ringing there something, for me realclone = Mr. SkyrimGTX!!! ?
and it will not more be long, then I'm quite sure! :classic_wink:

I am old, but not stupid lachende-smileys-349.gif

On 6/8/2018 at 10:15 AM, deadwinter said:

hmm

i have feel  tha same things -_-

On 6/8/2018 at 12:28 PM, winny257 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88416

and I even go a little further!
look at the Nexus Mod, rather, the author *@realclone*.
and now the video in the mod, but on YouTube, the author *@clone real* and this author is known to all!

first time i heard of your clone real...

and whoever that is, i don't care

also don't care about your gtx you have to talk about even on topic that aren't about him

if paid mods are a problem here, why are you making pub here for gtx?

1 hour ago, yatol said:

first time i heard of your clone real...

and whoever that is, i don't care

also don't care about your gtx you have to talk about even on topic that aren't about him

if paid mods are a problem here, why are you making pub here for gtx?

never heard of CloneReal, you want to sell me for stupid ??? :classic_smile:

You did not understand the meaning behind this mod.
I will enlighten you! :classic_wink:
1. Video uploaded on 04/20/2017 by @Clonereal!
2. yundao hdt hair V4.4 uploaded on 15 December 2017 6:05PM by @realclone.
3. how can a video months before exist, although this mod does not exist yet????
4. even the video is stolen, because GTX can not use its own video, that would all notice.
I will inform the Nexus moderators.

edit: here for comparison, the Video from Mr.SkyrimGTX! 

Spoiler

and notice *** Credits: CloneReal for the mod creation *** but none of this in Nexus Mod. :classic_tongue:

44 minutes ago, verrkds said:

And you remember this?

03.jpg

what worng about this

i has talking about what you write abut someone .....

i like people how help others without making they self "the great who know , skilled ............, loved, lucky .........in earth" and they lot of in LL " maybe inefection"

2 hours ago, verrkds said:

Really? :O The 4.4 is 2017 ???? ? ? ?

The video: 

"Published on May 26, 2018"

Clipboard01.jpg

that Nexus video was released on 20.04.2017 on YouTube. :classic_wink:

and indeed from @clone real and not from mod author @realclone! :classic_tongue:

edit: and I'll find out who @realclone is, I have my means and possibilities. :classic_smile:

edit2: and always stay beautiful online, that makes it easier for me to find out who you are. :classic_laugh:

do you know the member @Undefined2018 alias Mr. SkyrimGTX, it was easy to figure out this.

On 6/7/2018 at 1:27 PM, verrkds said:

And you and your friends think the users not buy my mods? :D 
The users buy my mods because i make a good work with this "copy-paste 30 sec".

since your other topic is lock, i'll put that here

"your" mods don't look like much work

https://www.patreon.com/posts/td-mingyuv2-17753625

lol, the one you stole that from got took down

and you call that stuff "good"?

180610050143991702.jpg

180610050152265137.jpg

180610050213626048.jpg

18061005041639786.jpg

18061004475780580.jpg

not impressed

15 minutes ago, verrkds said:

I always laughing when i see your distorted head characters. ?

distorded head?

Full104145_70757c075b1db179c7dffce0b4475

it's that i play with...

180610060342592792.jpg

compared to

180610060305774352.jpg

think i'll stick to my ugly char with plastic looking body^^

180610060401647305.jpg

6 hours ago, verrkds said:

Yatol Yatol Yatol... you are not my enemy and sorry for this but:

I always laughing when i see your distorted head characters. ?
Why always link to posts your ugly disgusting chars with plastic looking bodys?
You advertising your "creativity" or what? :D

You have ugly chars and this is a fact my friend...

Go back to your "sexy" pictures topic and do not talk to the big ones.

and you think your characters are more beautiful, Oops are yes not yours, most are from @YuiH, a little bit changed and then to say, that is my work. :classic_smile:

edit: and certainly you're not BIG, I would say, rather lonely.

5 hours ago, DarkAngelGenesis said:

This thread seems to have exploded into a sea of fire and flames, and I never intended that to happen. I am sorry I asked about this hair pack.

At least you have Yatol and Winny agreeing about something - no mean feat. ?

40 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

the 1st (yatol)come from alien movie (or scary movie)

if you don't like it, don't use it

oh wait, you can't, have took down my crap when bethesda tried their paid mod crap^^

180611122735849003.jpg

180611122312790357.jpg

180611122717607573.jpg

180611122657219875.jpg

180611122835970331.jpg

as for the other one, what's so special about his screen?

180611122456255928.jpg

that random npc look much better

ps: instead of showing off skyrim crappy ears, hide them under the hair...

24 minutes ago, verrkds said:

I 100% know if i upload Nexxis follower mod to Nexus i need only one-two day and my mod is in the Hot Mods.... This is 100%.

try it and get ban^^

Archived