7 hours ago, hazstean said:

I'm gonna test it. I think my CTD probelm is a bit bigger but cant figure out what is the cause of that. Maybe too much scripts or/and animations, I dont rly know, now I'm gonna test clean game only with Alter Start and SL mods. Interesting thing is that I get CTD only when I load to interiors or I'm in interiors and not every interior is actually crashing, it is really really interesting and drives me crazy!

Make sure SSE Engine Fixes is installed correctly.

Take a close look at mods that alter interiors or NPC behaviours, overhaul mods and the like.

On 12/16/2018 at 4:59 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure SSE Engine Fixes is installed correctly.

Take a close look at mods that alter interiors or NPC behaviours, overhaul mods and the like.

I dont even have/use SSE Engine, but I fixed the problem, for now at least. Turns out I messed up somehow NPCs mods and when I enter place with moded NPCs the game crashes. I had to work with the left panel a bit more careful. Just in case I reduced my animations too.

I'm sorry for kinda blaming that great mod - Aroused Creature, as I said before I love it !!!! Accept my appologize!

14 minutes ago, hazstean said:

I dont even have/use SSE Engine, but I fixed the problem, for now at least. Turns out I messed up somehow NPCs mods and when I enter place with moded NPCs the game crashes. I had to work with the left panel a bit more careful. Just in case I reduced my animations too.

I'm sorry for kinda blaming that great mod - Aroused Creature, as I said before I love it !!!! Accept my appologize!

Glad you got it sorted.

The CTD problem may be a mesh that is not compatible with Special Edition. Make sure all your mods are for the correct version or have been converted properly.

SSE Engine Fixes is an SKSE plugin that fixes some of the issues with the game engine itself, some of which may lead to instability. It's a recommended install for everyone, just be sure to read and follow the instructions carefully.

Thanks

10 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Glad you got it sorted.

The CTD problem may be a mesh that is not compatible with Special Edition. Make sure all your mods are for the correct version or have been converted properly.

SSE Engine Fixes is an SKSE plugin that fixes some of the issues with the game engine itself, some of which may lead to instability. It's a recommended install for everyone, just be sure to read and follow the instructions carefully.

Thanks, I'm gonna check it right now!

1 minute ago, hazstean said:

talking about the memoryalocation and everything in the inis files, everything is set and configured to work as it must be

Can't say I've ever touched those settings. SE is very stable out of the box, not requiring any of the fiddly changes that we saw in STEP. SSE Engine Fixes just deals with some very particular issues that are not critical on their own but may compound problems in modded games. Just install it as-is.

Just now, Sailing Rebel said:

Can't say I've ever touched those settings. SE is very stable out of the box, not requiring any of the fiddly changes that we saw in STEP. SSE Engine Fixes just deals with some very particular issues that are not critical on their own but may compound problems in modded games. Just install it as-is.

I see, thanks for the help! :)

At quite the end myself, perhaps I've missed at simple step or another fathomable answer, yet I can't seem to make any creature, summed through spells or otherwise, mate with my character. Nor engage in Male NPC and Female creature scenes. I have gone through the process of setting every arousal requirement to zero, no mattering on where it was, changed any potential roadblock as stated in posts above to allow the genders of each to interact, yet all I seem to get is 'Blank is not interested in mating with you'. And when done through the SexLab FM animation preview, no 'Male 1' slots are available, only 'Female 1' and 'Creature 2'. I would appreciate the clairvoyance. 

1 hour ago, Solus04 said:

At quite the end myself, perhaps I've missed at simple step or another fathomable answer, yet I can't seem to make any creature, summed through spells or otherwise, mate with my character. Nor engage in Male NPC and Female creature scenes. I have gone through the process of setting every arousal requirement to zero, no mattering on where it was, changed any potential roadblock as stated in posts above to allow the genders of each to interact, yet all I seem to get is 'Blank is not interested in mating with you'. And when done through the SexLab FM animation preview, no 'Male 1' slots are available, only 'Female 1' and 'Creature 2'. I would appreciate the clairvoyance. 

In the SexLab MCM -> Animation Settings, make sure that Match Creature Genders is enabled. This is required for female creatures to be detectable - it should be noted that this does not appear to populate female creatures it only allows creatures to be female. So you will likely need to spawn female creatures using the Hentai Creatures summons.

Make sure that the SLAL pack providing the female animations has been registered via the SLAL MCM.

In Aroused Creatures MCM -> PC/NPC Settings make sure the PC Gender and NPC Gender is set to Male or Both.

If you are still having issues then you'll need to enable papyrus logging, activate the Debug option under Aroused Creatures MCM -> General Settings and attempt to invite a creature. Then post the log here.

1 hour ago, EclypseMagala said:

ok I really love this mod but it randomly stopped working. what happens is the creature will stand idly (no correct animation) and so will my charcter. so I thought maybe I just need to run FNIS right? well whenever I do that it causes mass t posing 

Go to SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean and click on Clean System, then follow the instructions in the popups. You may need to re-apply your SexLab configuration settings afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

Uploaded a new version of Aroused Creatures. This is just bug fixes that were hanging around for far to long waiting for a more major update.

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 Beta 10 (32024) (2019-01-12)

• Fixed: Player's horse not restricted by disabling Allow Creature Followers.
  • Fixed: Male receiver option still resulting in filtered female creature animations.
  • Fixed: M/M engagement described as mating in notifications.
  • Fixed: Pounce Effect config info text shown for Victim Flees option.
  • Fixed: No log description on engagement test failure in some circumstances.
10 hours ago, elzee said:

Any chance of adding tag filter to animations. It's really a hell time to toggle animations one by one in MCM.

Not sure what sort of filter would be helpful.

To be clear the Aggressive Animation Toggles do not enable/disable animations, they just allow the users to indicate if the animations should be treated as consensual or not by adding or removing the "aggressive" tag. Even if we filtered by race, for example, we'd still them have to go through every race looking for the non-con animations - it would just add more clicks in the end.

The one thing I have been considering is a feature that would load the ten most recently used animations at the top of the list to make it easier to identify that one inappropriate consensual animation that keeps popping up in non-consensual engagements.

12 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Not sure what sort of filter would be helpful.

To be clear the Aggressive Animation Toggles do not enable/disable animations, they just allow the users to indicate if the animations should be treated as consensual or not by adding or removing the "aggressive" tag. Even if we filtered by race, for example, we'd still them have to go through every race looking for the non-con animations - it would just add more clicks in the end.

The one thing I have been considering is a feature that would load the ten most recently used animations at the top of the list to make it easier to identify that one inappropriate consensual animation that keeps popping up in non-consensual engagements.

The filter in SexLab Defeat is very user-friendly and useful I think. You know, someone don't like certain type of animations or just prefer to see some certain types. So they could just restrict them by tags if there is a tag filter.

Just a suggestion. I'm not requesting :)

I remember another thing about Defeat. It never need "Clean system" option in Sexlab. I don't know why because I never look into its scripts. Everytime the animation starts. The position of the actor will be just fine even when it has already need a "Cleaning" for Aroused Creatures.

30 minutes ago, elzee said:

The filter in SexLab Defeat is very user-friendly and useful I think. You know, someone don't like certain type of animations or just prefer to see some certain types. So they could just restrict them by tags if there is a tag filter. 

Just a suggestion. I'm not requesting :)

I remember another thing about Defeat. It never need "Clean system" option in Sexlab. I don't know why because I never look into its scripts. Everytime the animation starts. The position of the actor will be just fine even when it has already need a "Cleaning" for Aroused Creatures.

I'm still considering elective tag-based exclusion system - basically another animation toggles tab that sets a "NoSLAC" tag on the animation which means it is still available for other mods but not SLAC. However, I'm not wholly convinced this is worth the effort: how many animations would a user want to only disable for AC rather than disable globally in SexLab?

Aroused Creatures does nothing with actor positioning, nor does Defeat, that is all SexLab. If something seen in AC triggered animations is cause for using Clean System then the problem is with SexLab or its installation not Aroused Creatures or other triggering mods.

On 1/19/2019 at 3:39 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

I'm still considering elective tag-based exclusion system - basically another animation toggles tab that sets a "NoSLAC" tag on the animation which means it is still available for other mods but not SLAC. However, I'm not wholly convinced this is worth the effort: how many animations would a user want to only disable for AC rather than disable globally in SexLab?

Aroused Creatures does nothing with actor positioning, nor does Defeat, that is all SexLab. If something seen in AC triggered animations is cause for using Clean System then the problem is with SexLab or its installation not Aroused Creatures or other triggering mods.

I have hundreds of animations available for SLAC. But everytime I start a new game. 90% of them are disabled by default in the SLAC MCM. So I have to enable them one by one click. (Also as I don't like blowjob, boobjob, foreplay, oral, 3p, tagged animations so I'll skip them by reading the animations name one by one) That's really horrible.

At least an "Enable All" button would help a lot. Or I wish the "Aggressive animation toggle" totally disabled it you're going to ignore my negative feelings. Just use the Sexlab and SLAL animation toggles instead also ok for me.

1 hour ago, elzee said:

90% of them are disabled by default in the SLAC MCM.

No, they're not.

That menu just sets/unsets the "Aggressive" tag. All of the animations that appear in the Aggressive Animations Toggles page are enabled regardless of whether they are toggled or not.

7 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

No, they're not.

That menu just sets/unsets the "Aggressive" tag. All of the animations that appear in the Aggressive Animations Toggles page are enabled regardless of whether they are toggled or not.

Ok, seem's my misunderstanding.

10 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

With beta 10, I'm still getting invite message "Not interested in mating with you". Arousal requirements are all met and the animal will pursue me when I enable that feature. In debug console that the target animal "Already has effect". Is this expected?

Most common problems are Allow Creature Animation not enabled in the SexLab MCM -> Animation Settings, or trying to invite hostile creatures (AC is for friendly creatures - mods like Defeat handle combat-related sex).

If those aren't the issue then we'll need to take a look at a Papyrus log: Enable papyrus logging for your game, enable the Debug option in Aroused Creatures MCM -> General Settings, then try to invite a creature again. Post the log here after that.

Just now, Sailing Rebel said:

Most common problems are Allow Creature Animation not enabled in the SexLab MCM -> Animation Settings, or trying to invite hostile creatures (AC is for friendly creatures - mods like Defeat handle combat-related sex).

Creature animations are enabled, creature is not hostile, Defeat is active. I will post the log later.