Seems everything is working rather well, and i'm satisfied. The only issues i'm currently facing are that the Draugr (female) and Falmer (female) do not react. The males are perfectly fine and do their animations, but I can't seem to get the female counter parts to do anything, regardless if I am a Male or Female.

The mods I have downloaded are as followed:

• Aroused Creatures
  • More Nasty Critters
  • Hentai Creatures
  • Creature Framework
  • ZaZ Animations
  • SLAL Animations
  • Billy Animations

If anyone could assist me, I would definitely be grateful. At least the Werewolf (female) works flawlessly and I love it.

2 hours ago, DeadSpaceBro said:

Seems everything is working rather well, and i'm satisfied. The only issues i'm currently facing are that the Draugr (female) and Falmer (female) do not react. The males are perfectly fine and do their animations, but I can't seem to get the female counter parts to do anything, regardless if I am a Male or Female.

Make sure that Match Creature Genders is enabled in the SexLab MCM > Animation Settings.

There is a Creature Gender option in the Aroused Creatures MCM -> General Settings that limits which genders are checked. Make sure it's set to Both. There are also options in that menu for same-sex engagements if trying to start F/F animations.

If there is still trouble then enable papyrus logging, check the Debug option in the AC MCM and post a log here so we can see what's going on.

6 minutes ago, howlerleech said:

Seems like billy's (canine) animations don't work.

Not enough information to diagnose this but try disabling the Restrict Aggressive Animations and Restrict Consensual Animations options in Aroused Creatures MCM -> PC/NPC Settings -> Animations Selection and see if they start showing up. If they do then you'll need to review the Aggressive Toggles page to make sure the animations are assigned properly. If they don't then there is likely a problem with the animation pack installation.

1 hour ago, ApolloIlios said:

How the hell do I get this to work? I've installed everything (i use nmm) and when I attempt to do the nasty, the two models just teleport inside each other and stand there. No animations or anything. I've tried so hard to get it to work and I just can't figure it out. Help?

If the characters are frozen in place (T-pose) then it is an FNIS issue: run Generate FNIS For Users and pay attention to any warnings as they need to be resolved.

If the characters are just using their normal idle animations then go to SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean then click on Clean System and follow the instructions in the popups.

If there are still problems then follow the SexLab Troubleshooting Guide.

Hello , i am new on this forum 

i have a problem with creature aroused and other creature intercourse i dont have any animation , sexlab work perfectly with normal ppl , but other intercourse not work i have :

• Aroused Creatures
  • More Nasty Critters
  • Hentai Creatures
  • Creature Framework
  • ZaZ Animations
  • SLAL Animations
  • Billy Animations
  • Fnis 
  • Sexlab
  • Horny creature of skyrim
  • Jcontainer

So somemone can say me why the creature animation dont work?  Thx by advance 
23 minutes ago, skynative88 said:

Hello , i am new on this forum 

i have a problem with creature aroused and other creature intercourse i dont have any animation , sexlab work perfectly with normal ppl , but other intercourse not work i have :

• Aroused Creatures
  • More Nasty Critters
  • Hentai Creatures
  • Creature Framework
  • ZaZ Animations
  • SLAL Animations
  • Billy Animations
  • Fnis 
  • Sexlab
  • Horny creature of skyrim
  • Jcontainer

So somemone can say me why the creature animation dont work?  Thx by advance 

Make sure you have the FNIS Creature Pack installed. You'll find it on the FNIS download page.

SLNC property error in the papyrus log is there to stay as removing it risks contributing to save corruption.

could you elaborate?

the property is declared in `slac_utility` but i haven't seen it being referenced/used anywhere.

i found this prevented me from recompiling `slac_config` (i changed the default setting values so i don't have to fiddle with MCM each time i create a new char) - I ended up commenting it out,  recompiled `slac_config` (but not `slac_utility`) and everything ran fine, w/o savegame corruption.

now, i wanted to add a condition to being caught by a creature in `slac_utility` and have totally forgotten about having commented the line out. compiled. could not load any save, new games would insta-ctd. according to the papyrus logs, the scripting engine just went completely haywire.

so here's my tl;dr: question: is it possible for the mod user to recompile `slac_utility`? if so, which version of `slncMainQuestScript.psc` is needed - if any - because IIRS the SLNC morphed into MNC. And the last time i've seen this script in MNC is version 9.3

56 minutes ago, blase_hase said:

could you elaborate?

the property is declared in `slac_utility` but i haven't seen it being referenced/used anywhere.

i found this prevented me from recompiling `slac_config` (i changed the default setting values so i don't have to fiddle with MCM each time i create a new char) - I ended up commenting it out,  recompiled `slac_config` (but not `slac_utility`) and everything ran fine, w/o savegame corruption.

now, i wanted to add a condition to being caught by a creature in `slac_utility` and have totally forgotten about having commented the line out. compiled. could not load any save, new games would insta-ctd. according to the papyrus logs, the scripting engine just went completely haywire.

so here's my tl;dr: question: is it possible for the mod user to recompile `slac_utility`? if so, which version of `slncMainQuestScript.psc` is needed - if any - because IIRS the SLNC morphed into MNC. And the last time i've seen this script in MNC is version 9.3

The issue is with existing games, those saves that have already seen SLAC with the SLNC prop consistently report save corruption for me when trying to use the modified scripts.

What I should have done was strip out the prop during the initial SE conversion but it's been so long since SLNC was a thing that I never even thought of it. Too late now. What I will likely do if this thing ever reaches an RC stage is make a version with all the props cleaned up and make sure everyone knows that it's for new games only.

I'm not 100% sure what version of SLNC I was last using but any of these should do for compilation. But if you are only going to use your modified version in a new game then it's safe to just remove that prop. Just make sure to resave the SLAC quest in CK so the ESP doesn't try to apply a none reference to it.

2 minutes ago, ss11sscc said:

您好,我是实验室的新手。

下载这些mod 00731Atfgy1fxq06vl4d5j30jl041dg8.jpg并在此处掠夺后,角色动画不会移动。这是我安装的mod,你能帮帮我吗?00731Atfgy1fxq06jlfn5j30ms0fvq5t.jpg00731Atfgy1fxq06jnm9ij30ms0fvq62.jpg00731Atfgy1fxq06jm1skj30ms0fvjul.jpg00731Atfgy1fxq06jo37tj30ms0fvjuk.jpg00731Atfgy1fxq06jnkh0j30ms0fv41r.jpg00731Atfgy1fxq06jpa74j30ms0fvn07.jpg00731Atfgy1fxq06jqnh8j30ms0fvwhj.jpg00731Atfgy1fxq06jsk6xj30ms0fvwhg.jpg00731Atfgy1fxq06ju0vkj30ms0fvgok.jpg00731Atfgy1fxq06vmqtwj30ms0fv0vo.jpg

After I run FNIS。

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump" 
>>Warning: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"  not installed<<

Reading 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn V?.? ...
Reading 0SA_ESG V?.? ...
Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Legacy V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading Illdance4U V?.? ...
Reading Pinups V?.? ...
Reading Pinups2 V?.? ...
Reading Pinups3 V?.? ...
Reading Pinups4 V?.? ...
Reading Pinups5 V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading XPMSE V6.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 152 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
 262 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 34 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 22.3 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 6.7 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 24 added file slots: 156 alternate files: 152

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Legacy V1.0 ...

5058 animations for 28 mods successfully included (character)
 2444 animations for 8 mods and 38 creatures successfully included.
 2 Warning(s).
image.png.d7a7dfabe42c882462bd8acdf4a3f615.png

3 hours ago, ss11sscc said:

>>Warning: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"  not installed<< 

Uncheck 'Momo Acrobatic Jump from' the Available Patched list.

3 hours ago, ss11sscc said:

2 Warning(s).

What was the other warning?

If there are any warnings FNIS will not work correctly. All warnings must be fixed before continuing.

3 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Uncheck 'Momo Acrobatic Jump from' the Available Patched list.

What was the other warning?

If there are any warnings FNIS will not work correctly. All warnings must be fixed before continuing.

Wrong cancellation is still not possible。I think maybe my animation package is repeated. Can you tell me where I can download FINS creatures and animation packages?

Can someone please help me set this up? I've got the basic stuff going, but there's a ton of prerequisites  for sexlab missing and I have no clue how to find them or install them correctly. I've gotten the basic installations on the lists, but still it doesn't work. I am not experienced enough to do this, and require more active help. I would prefer to talk over messages. I've spent hours working on it and I don't even think I have half of the right mods.

3 hours ago, mischievousmimi said:

Can someone please help me set this up? I've got the basic stuff going, but there's a ton of prerequisites  for sexlab missing and I have no clue how to find them or install them correctly. I've gotten the basic installations on the lists, but still it doesn't work. I am not experienced enough to do this, and require more active help. I would prefer to talk over messages. I've spent hours working on it and I don't even think I have half of the right mods.

This sounds like a general problem with mod installation rather than something specific to Aroused Creatures.

Post the issue in the SE Tech Support forum. Just be sure to describe what you are trying to do and what is actually happening because "doesn't work" can't be diagnosed at all.

One issue you may be facing right now is that Skyrim SE was recently updated which now requires an update to SKSE64 which then requires subsequent updates of all SKSE plugin mods including SexLab SE. Yes, it's a mess. We can thank Bethesda for that joy.

7 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

This sounds like a general problem with mod installation rather than something specific to Aroused Creatures.

Post the issue in the SE Tech Support forum. Just be sure to describe what you are trying to do and what is actually happening because "doesn't work" can't be diagnosed at all.

One issue you may be facing right now is that Skyrim SE was recently updated which now requires an update to SKSE64 which then requires subsequent updates of all SKSE plugin mods including SexLab SE. Yes, it's a mess. We can thank Bethesda for that joy.

Thank you. I have no fucking idea what I'm doing with installations, and every time I've tried to mod on my own I've botched it. I'll look for help installing and getting it up and running there.

Hey, hey ! I love this mod since Original version but in SSE I have a one problem, I dont know what cause it really but the mod cause CTD when I want to go in BanneredMare ( for example ) and tested few more interiors. I couldnt believe it but I'm pretty sure as I found it the hard way, mod by mod, activating and testing and the winner was Aroused Creatures SE. I was playing 3-4 h without any problems till I ended up at front door of BanneredMare and there was the begining of 3 days struggle of what mod cause CTD. Any ideas? 

5 hours ago, hazstean said:

Hey, hey ! I love this mod since Original version but in SSE I have a one problem, I dont know what cause it really but the mod cause CTD when I want to go in BanneredMare ( for example ) and tested few more interiors. I couldnt believe it but I'm pretty sure as I found it the hard way, mod by mod, activating and testing and the winner was Aroused Creatures SE. I was playing 3-4 h without any problems till I ended up at front door of BanneredMare and there was the begining of 3 days struggle of what mod cause CTD. Any ideas? 

Just tested in an existing and new game, entered the Bannered Mare and some other Whiterun interiors along with qasmoke (as always) and let AC run some pursuits and animations on both the PC and NPCs while in them. No CTDs.

AC doesn't alter any interiors or NPCs so it's unlikely to be any kind of compatibility issue. One thing to try is disabling Aroused Creatures in the MCM -> General Settings, wait thirty seconds to make sure the last scan has finished processing then try and enter the interior again. If this works then there may be some sort of scripting issue - try reducing the scan frequency and the number of creatures scanned. Make sure you are not using the Cloak scan option as this could be triggering mods that function using OnHit events.

When AC scans it locates nearby creatures and NPCs and then tests them pretty extensively with vanilla, SKSE and SexLab specific functions, if there is a bug in that chain AC will likely trigger it.

There may be a leftover feature from LE that means changing load order can "unstick" a bugged mod which can lead to problems identifying which mod is actually causing the problem.

7 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Just tested in an existing and new game, entered the Bannered Mare and some other Whiterun interiors along with qasmoke (as always) and let AC run some pursuits and animations on both the PC and NPCs while in them. No CTDs.

AC doesn't alter any interiors or NPCs so it's unlikely to be any kind of compatibility issue. One thing to try is disabling Aroused Creatures in the MCM -> General Settings, wait thirty seconds to make sure the last scan has finished processing then try and enter the interior again. If this works then there may be some sort of scripting issue - try reducing the scan frequency and the number of creatures scanned. Make sure you are not using the Cloak scan option as this could be triggering mods that function using OnHit events.

When AC scans it locates nearby creatures and NPCs and then tests them pretty extensively with vanilla, SKSE and SexLab specific functions, if there is a bug in that chain AC will likely trigger it.

There may be a leftover feature from LE that means changing load order can "unstick" a bugged mod which can lead to problems identifying which mod is actually causing the problem.

I'm gonna test it. I think my CTD probelm is a bit bigger but cant figure out what is the cause of that. Maybe too much scripts or/and animations, I dont rly know, now I'm gonna test clean game only with Alter Start and SL mods. Interesting thing is that I get CTD only when I load to interiors or I'm in interiors and not every interior is actually crashing, it is really really interesting and drives me crazy!