Great mod! Thank you for continuing to upgrade!

Quick question on using One with Nature with this... Like the idea that more creatures may approach PC. If set to friendly, what stops the PC from simply killing wolves, deers, etc... for experience and loot other than decision to role play and not do so?

It is easy to engage in dialog to prevent creature from taking advantage of PC. Get message that "animal, e.g. Dog" has lost interest". Any way to take away loophole?

36 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Great mod! Thank you for continuing to upgrade!

Quick question on using One with Nature with this... Like the idea that more creatures may approach PC. If set to friendly, what stops the PC from simply killing wolves, deers, etc... for experience and loot other than decision to role play and not do so?

It is easy to engage in dialog to prevent creature from taking advantage of PC. Get message that "animal, e.g. Dog" has lost interest". Any way to take away loophole?

A fundamental dilemma really. It almost needs an entirely new mechanic to deal with it though I'm not sure how it would work. You could try some of the lower level OWN settings, not making them exactly friendly or allied, so attacking them might trigger an aggressive response immediately. There is a similar quandary with Defeat where you only get to see the animations with enemies if you lose the fight by getting knocked or surrendering.

I'll take a look at blocking the AC dialogue if the creature is in pursuit. Hadn't considered that before.

2 hours ago, gooser said:

Updated to 4.0.5 and removed Random Invites. Now NPC auto engagement is working fine. But I cannot get PC auto engagement to work. Here's the relevant profile.

The profile by itself is not useful for diagnosing issues.

Check the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page which may show why the PC is failing engagements. Otherwise I would need to see a papyrus log for a game in which the issue is encountered: make sure papyrus logging is enabled in your INI and that the Debug option is enabled in AC MCM > General Settings.

17 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

The profile by itself is not useful for diagnosing issues.

Check the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page which may show why the PC is failing engagements. Otherwise I would need to see a papyrus log for a game in which the issue is encountered: make sure papyrus logging is enabled in your INI and that the Debug option is enabled in AC MCM > General Settings.

Don't see anything useful.

I loaded the game, verified AC MCM Debug was checked, then stripped (my PC  has a arousal around 90) and tried to invite a horse. The invite animation started,, played for a few seconds, then I got the notification that the Horse wasn't interested, even though I have min arousal for PC/Creature set to 60/70, with Adaptive/Either.

I'm going to try the MCM Help now.

Papyrus.0.log

6 minutes ago, gooser said:

Don't see anything useful.

I loaded the game, verified AC MCM Debug was checked, then stripped (my PC  has a arousal around 90) and tried to invite a horse. The invite animation started,, played for a few seconds, then I got the notification that the Horse wasn't interested, even though I have min arousal for PC/Creature set to 60/70, with Adaptive/Either.

I'm going to try the MCM Help now. Posted below

Papyrus.0.log 85.05 kB · 0 downloads

20210401165108_1.jpg

3 hours ago, gooser said:

Sonora [00000014] NOCROUCH

Go to PC/NPC Auto Settings > PC Only and set Crouch Effect to No Effect.

There's no AC Debug output in that papyrus log. In future make sure that the Trace option in enabled. Instructions for manually enabling papyrus logging. Or use BethINI.

Remember to disable papyrus logging and AC debug when you are done as they both contribute a performance hit.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Go to PC/NPC Auto Settings > PC Only and set Crouch Effect to No Effect.

There's no AC Debug output in that papyrus log. In future make sure that the Trace option in enabled. Instructions for manually enabling papyrus logging. Or use BethINI.

Remember to disable papyrus logging and AC debug when you are done as they both contribute a performance hit.

Thanks, I missed Trace level in my ini. 

Turning Crouch Effect from Allow -> No Effect did the trick..

Thanks

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  1 (..\..\meshes\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\animations\SexLabCreature\FNIS_SexLabCreature_vampirebrute_list.txt):  

I keep getting this error in FNIS, and I cannot for the life of me track down what's causing it.

1 hour ago, azerik92 said:

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  1 (..\..\meshes\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\animations\SexLabCreature\FNIS_SexLabCreature_vampirebrute_list.txt):  

I keep getting this error in FNIS, and I cannot for the life of me track down what's causing it.

This is not an Aroused Creatures issue but reinstall the latest versions of SexLab SE Beta, FNIS, and the FNIS Creature Pack. Make sure they overwrite everything.

21 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

This is not an Aroused Creatures issue but reinstall the latest versions of SexLab SE Beta, FNIS, and the FNIS Creature Pack. Make sure they overwrite everything.

Cheers mate, thanks for the help. Now I just need to troubleshoot why the heck my CBBE body morphs aren't working when naked, even tho I've triple checked that I built the naked body morphs.

Hi, I noticed when triggering the invite key my PC would first start with the undress animation then the invite animation would begin but then quickly my character goes back into standing Idle for a few seconds until the sex animation would start. If I trigger the invite while nude the invite animation works as it should. Is this supposed to happen? I recently updated the mod and it didn't do this on the older version. I started a new game btw.

5 hours ago, Fomoder said:

Hi, I noticed when triggering the invite key my PC would first start with the undress animation then the invite animation would begin but then quickly my character goes back into standing Idle for a few seconds until the sex animation would start. If I trigger the invite while nude the invite animation works as it should. Is this supposed to happen? I recently updated the mod and it didn't do this on the older version. I started a new game btw.

That should have been fixed a couple of versions ago. Make sure nothing is overriding Aroused Creatures' files. If you are using the Random Invite Animations patch then uninstall it as it's not compatible with the current version.

23 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

That should have been fixed a couple of versions ago. Make sure nothing is overriding Aroused Creatures' files. If you are using the Random Invite Animations patch then uninstall it as it's not compatible with the current version.

I don't use RIA and nothing is overwriting Aroused Creatures. The version I used before was 4.01. 

8 hours ago, Fomoder said:

I don't use RIA and nothing is overwriting Aroused Creatures. The version I used before was 4.01. 

This is probably down to script lag. Right now the script waits for a couple of seconds after triggering stripping to allow time for the animation to end. Clearly this may not be enough in some circumstances. I'll probably bump up the wait time by a couple more seconds and maybe add an option to skip the strip anim.

37 minutes ago, throbingpeen said:

Hey Im pretty new to modding, but none of the animations will play when I engage in sex. the pc and the npc just stand in place. I downloaded all the mods on the page. Im not sure how to fix it

Make sure all of your mods are for Special Edition. Legendary Edition animation will not work.

Make sure the FNIS Creature Pack is installed.

Run Generate FNIS for Users with the HKX Compatibility patch enabled and deal with any errors or warnings (they are all important!).

If there is still a problem then go to SexLab MCM > Rebuild & CLean, click on Clean System and follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

35 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure all of your mods are for Special Edition. Legendary Edition animation will not work.

Make sure the FNIS Creature Pack is installed.

Run Generate FNIS for Users with the HKX Compatibility patch enabled and deal with any errors or warnings (they are all important!).

If there is still a problem then go to SexLab MCM > Rebuild & CLean, click on Clean System and follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

Thanks! Thant got it to work.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Loopmc said:

Papyrus.0.logHaving the "The TRUE are not interested in you" problem that someone else did earlier but their solution of cleaning the save and getting rid of dd didn't work, attached are logs from a fresh character made to test this issue, sex animations work through other mods with creatures but the invite function results in the previous message every time.

SexLabDebug.0.log 11.92 kB · 0 downloads

The wrong version of the slac_Utility script is installed. This can be the result of installing Random Invite Animations (RIA) patch which has not been updated for the latest version of AC.

Reinstall Aroused Creatures and make sure it overrides everything.

15 minutes ago, lunatoonz said:

Hi. It seems like no animls want to mate all it ses is this ### is not interested in mating with you. I have set all the treash holds to 0 and i have allowed creature animations do you know a fix?

Go to the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page where it will list potential issues and why recent engagements failed. Highlight on option to see an explanation and possible solutions.

On 4/4/2021 at 3:58 PM, Limited Edition said:

On 4/5/2021 at 5:54 AM, Sailing Rebel said:

This is probably down to script lag. Right now the script waits for a couple of seconds after triggering stripping to allow time for the animation to end. Clearly this may not be enough in some circumstances. I'll probably bump up the wait time by a couple more seconds and maybe add an option to skip the strip anim.

I have the same problem too ?
Apparently this happens when I use the direct invite. But if I use the dialogue invite, the animation is not interrupted.

Probably the Undressing Animation causes the interruption of the Invite Animation.

Sorry for my bad English.

13 minutes ago, Mikufan39 said:

I have the same problem too ?
Apparently this happens when I use the direct invite. But if I use the dialogue invite, the animation is not interrupted.

Probably the Undressing Animation causes the interruption of the Invite Animation.

Sorry for my bad English.

Make sure you do not have Random Invite Animations installed. It's not compatible with the current version of Aroused Creatures.

Otherwise this will be fixed (or at least mitigated) in the next update. But no timeline on that yet.