9 hours ago, Illuminati said:

From the debug console:

[slac] Horse is Defeat Active 

Aroused Creatures ignores creatures that are currently handled by Defeat to avoid interfering with Defeat scenes. You can disable this behaviour by unsetting the Disallow Defeat Calmed option in Aroused Creatures MCM -> Other Settings. This is not recommended as it will almost certainly cause unexpected behaviour.

If you are seeing this continuously with non-hostile creatures then it may indicate a problem with Defeat.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've missed something... 

I just wanna make sure that can this mod be installed in mid-game? I had this mod long time ago and don't remember the details but I can't get the MCM appear. 

I've fiddled around with the settings in sexlab. For example I cleaned the mod, disabled it and enabled it agian, disabled creature setting and enabled it again (returning to the game between them ofcourse)...

Re-installed creature framework too. 

I have a feel it's something simple but just cannot remember what... Help :(

4 hours ago, Suomu said:

I think I've missed something... 

I just wanna make sure that can this mod be installed in mid-game? I had this mod long time ago and don't remember the details but I can't get the MCM appear. 

I've fiddled around with the settings in sexlab. For example I cleaned the mod, disabled it and enabled it agian, disabled creature setting and enabled it again (returning to the game between them ofcourse)...

Re-installed creature framework too. 

I have a feel it's something simple but just cannot remember what... Help :(

Mid-game installation should not be a problem at all.

One thing that can interfere with the MCM and scripted mods in general is exceeding the 255 mod limit.

If you are using NMM make sure that all of the files form the archive are being installed correctly.

If that's not the issue then you'll need to enable papyrus logging to see if there are any errors that might be preventing the mod from functioning.

6 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Mid-game installation should not be a problem at all.

One thing that can interfere with the MCM and scripted mods in general is exceeding the 255 mod limit.

If you are using NMM make sure that all of the files form the archive are being installed correctly.

If that's not the issue then you'll need to enable papyrus logging to see if there are any errors that might be preventing the mod from functioning.

From what I see from NMM I have 126 active mods and total active plugins of 145 in use right now so the limit shouldn't be a problem. 
How do I check if all the files from archive have been installed correctly? I now also have the same kind of problem with Eager NPCs that the MCM doesn't appear. 

I forced the game to check again for all MCM menus. The esp.s are active and I have 28 MCM menus but none of them are SLEN or Aroused creatures. I also have a new save now. 

Edit: After playing for a while I seem to have Horny creatures MCM missing too. I really don't know how these MCMs are missing. Is there a limit on how many there can be? 

10 hours ago, Suomu said:

From what I see from NMM I have 126 active mods and total active plugins of 145 in use right now so the limit shouldn't be a problem. 
How do I check if all the files from archive have been installed correctly? I now also have the same kind of problem with Eager NPCs that the MCM doesn't appear. 

I forced the game to check again for all MCM menus. The esp.s are active and I have 28 MCM menus but none of them are SLEN or Aroused creatures. I also have a new save now. 

Edit: After playing for a while I seem to have Horny creatures MCM missing too. I really don't know how these MCMs are missing. Is there a limit on how many there can be? 

There should be 10 PEX and 10 PSC files in Scripts and Scripts/Source respectively. They are all named "slac_*". NMM is pretty buggy and can simply decide not to install some files.

Not certain of a limit on tabs in the MCM but I would guess 255.

This is most likely a scripting issue and we'll need to look at a papyrus log for diagnosing that. After enabling logging load your last save and open the MCM, then quit out and upload the log here.

6 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

There should be 10 PEX and 10 PSC files in Scripts and Scripts/Source respectively. They are all named "slac_*". NMM is pretty buggy and can simply decide not to install some files.

Not certain of a limit on tabs in the MCM but I would guess 255.

This is most likely a scripting issue and we'll need to look at a papyrus log for diagnosing that. After enabling logging load your last save and open the MCM, then quit out and upload the log here.

A-ha! Thanks for the tip on NMM being picky installer. Seems that it had installed only the esp.. None of the scripts were installed. That's probably the case with other mods missing MCM too. I manually put the script files in their rightful places and ran skyrim and immediately a message appeared that Aroused creatures has been installed. (btw which I don't think I saw before)

Thank you<3

Plugins: https://pastebin.com/ZQWfjDkC

Mods: https://pastebin.com/XQuW0Lwr (in reverse order)

Figured out how to summon some using Hentai Creatures. However, they're "not interested".

Already tried:

• enable Match Creature Genders
  • Aroused Creatures MCM General Settings set the Creature Gender to both, then in PC/NPC set to both
  • disabling the Restrict Aggressive Animations and Restrict Consensual Animations

EDIT: Did get a female creature raping me as if they're male though now. 0.o Using the invite key still doesn't work though, "not interested"

1 hour ago, alphanumeric_madness said:

Plugins: https://pastebin.com/ZQWfjDkC

Mods: https://pastebin.com/XQuW0Lwr (in reverse order)

Figured out how to summon some using Hentai Creatures. However, they're "not interested".

Already tried:

• enable Match Creature Genders
  • Aroused Creatures MCM General Settings set the Creature Gender to both, then in PC/NPC set to both
  • disabling the Restrict Aggressive Animations and Restrict Consensual Animations

EDIT: Did get a female creature raping me as if they're male though now. 0.o Using the invite key still doesn't work though, "not interested"

There are only a few female creatures available without specifically spawning them or using a mod that adds female spawns. If you are looking at the creature gender in the SexLab MCM this is bugged and will show female for all creatures.

We'll need to look at a papyrus log to see what's happening here. After enabling papyrus logging, go to the Aroused Creatures MCM -> General Settings and enable the Debug option. Try to invite the creature then post the log here.

21 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

There are only a few female creatures available without specifically spawning them or using a mod that adds female spawns. If you are looking at the creature gender in the SexLab MCM this is bugged and will show female for all creatures.

We'll need to look at a papyrus log to see what's happening here. After enabling papyrus logging, go to the Aroused Creatures MCM -> General Settings and enable the Debug option. Try to invite the creature then post the log here.

Thanks for the reply. I've gone ahead and enabled Papyrus logging.

https://pastebin.com/V66XQiYp

Creature Arousal Threshold for the PC and/or NPC are both set to 0, btw.

2 hours ago, alphanumeric_madness said:
[02/11/2019 - 08:53:16PM] [slac] Inviting Hentai Husky (Female) (hold time 0.050167)
[02/11/2019 - 08:53:17PM] [slac] Hentai Husky (Female) is female (not permitted)

[02/11/2019 - 08:53:17PM] [slac] The Hentai Husky (Female) is not interested in mating with you

This indicates that the Creature Gender setting in Aroused Creatures -> General Settings is not allowing female creatures. It should be set to Female or Both.

Other things to double check:

• SexLab -> Allow Creature Animations: On (After setting this exit from the menus and wait for the message that creature animations have been installed before trying to change any other settings)
  • SexLab -> Match Creature Genders: On
  • Aroused Creatures -> PC/NPC Settings -> PC Settings -> PC Gender: Male or Both
  • Aroused Creatures -> PC/NPC Settings -> PC Settings -> PC Transgender: Disabled (may be bugged in this version, not tested, not recommended)
7 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

This indicates that the Creature Gender setting in Aroused Creatures -> General Settings is not allowing female creatures. It should be set to Female or Both.

Other things to double check:

• SexLab -> Allow Creature Animations: On (After setting this exit from the menus and wait for the message that creature animations have been installed before trying to change any other settings)
  • SexLab -> Match Creature Genders: On
  • Aroused Creatures -> PC/NPC Settings -> PC Settings -> PC Gender: Male or Both
  • Aroused Creatures -> PC/NPC Settings -> PC Settings -> PC Transgender: Disabled (may be bugged in this version, not tested, not recommended)

Just double checked, all these are already set.

EDIT: Just tested on a female character with males from Hentai creatures. didn't work either. Some issue with HC then? Am I missing some mod I need?

2 hours ago, alphanumeric_madness said:

Just double checked, all these are already set.

EDIT: Just tested on a female character with males from Hentai creatures. didn't work either. Some issue with HC then? Am I missing some mod I need?

The papyrus log showed that the reason that previous invite failed was because the creature was female but the Creature Gender setting in Aroused Creatures -> General Settings was set to Male only. There were no obvious script errors.

Unfortunately changing the test (from female creature to male creature) means that log is no longer useful and you'll need a new log to figure out why the current engagements are failing.

Well, the log is still useful. I just wanted to test around and see what happened. Maybe some issue with HC or something.

In any case, back on the female creature, I can show you a screenshot showing that I have the creature gender in Aroused Creatures set up correctly.

https://imgur.com/a/Xa5VbfW

(This is a male khajiit character attempting to use invite on a female from hentai creatures, from the log before)

5 hours ago, alphanumeric_madness said:

Well, the log is still useful. I just wanted to test around and see what happened. Maybe some issue with HC or something.

In any case, back on the female creature, I can show you a screenshot showing that I have the creature gender in Aroused Creatures set up correctly.

https://imgur.com/a/Xa5VbfW

(This is a male khajiit character attempting to use invite on a female from hentai creatures, from the log before)

Toggle the Creature Gender setting to Male, exit the menus completely, then go back in and toggle it back to Both. See if that works. If you still have Papyrus logging active check for any errors for slac_* scripts afterwards (the "SLNC" error can be ignored).

Try uninstalling AC, making a clean save, then reinstalling.

I have a problem. So the mod seemed to be working fine for example, horses would pursue npcs/me and start animations. But it only seems that horses only do this and no other animals or creatures do it. For example i check the arousal of wolves during combat and it meets the requirement but they do not pursue. Yes i do have 'allow enemy creatures' enabled. If i try and invite the wolves it just says 'wolf not interested in mating with you'. So it only seems that 2 creatures so far work and they are horses and cows. 

3 hours ago, SamM059 said:

I have a problem. So the mod seemed to be working fine for example, horses would pursue npcs/me and start animations. But it only seems that horses only do this and no other animals or creatures do it. For example i check the arousal of wolves during combat and it meets the requirement but they do not pursue. Yes i do have 'allow enemy creatures' enabled. If i try and invite the wolves it just says 'wolf not interested in mating with you'. So it only seems that 2 creatures so far work and they are horses and cows. 

Aroused Creatures is specifically for friendly creatures and is automatically disabled during combat. Sex during combat is already handled by SexLab Defeat.

The Allow Enemy Creatures option only allows hostile creatures to seek partners among their own allies (for instance Deathhounds will engage nearby vampires).

Alternatively you can use One With Nature to make yourself allied with normally hostile creature races such as wolves.

Hey there, mods works mostly for me, only thing I can never seem to get to work is group events. No matter what I do, holding the invite key for 2 seconds doesn't trigger a group animation. All required and recommended mods are installed.

Edit: Also just discovered I can't get female creatures to behave like females. They always assume male animations.

Hi,

It is probably something simple but I can't seem to figure out the issue. The allowed creatures list is blank (as in it has nothing but the "Allowed Creatures" title at the top), any help anyone can provide would be most helpful

Cheers

2 hours ago, azerik92 said:

Hey there, mods works mostly for me, only thing I can never seem to get to work is group events. No matter what I do, holding the invite key for 2 seconds doesn't trigger a group animation. All required and recommended mods are installed.

Edit: Also just discovered I can't get female creatures to behave like females. They always assume male animations.

Make sure there are suitable group animations available and that Match Creature Gender is enabled in the SexLab MCM.

If there is still an issue enable papyrus logging, activate the Debug option in Aroused Creatures > General Settings, then post a papyrus log for a session in which you tried to invite a group and a female creature.

1 hour ago, Nokas said:

Hi,

It is probably something simple but I can't seem to figure out the issue. The allowed creatures list is blank (as in it has nothing but the "Allowed Creatures" title at the top), any help anyone can provide would be most helpful

Cheers

If you are using SexLab Light then Aroused Creatures will not work as it relies on SKSE64 and the SexLab Beta functionality.

It might take a few seconds for the list to populate.

Otherwise we'll need a papyrus log as above to see what's happening.

44 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure there are suitable group animations available and that Match Creature Gender is enabled in the SexLab MCM.

If there is still an issue enable papyrus logging, activate the Debug option in Aroused Creatures > General Settings, then post a papyrus log for a session in which you tried to invite a group and a female creature.

If you are using SexLab Light then Aroused Creatures will not work as it relies on SKSE64 and the SexLab Beta functionality.

It might take a few seconds for the list to populate.

Otherwise we'll need a papyrus log as above to see what's happening.

Works great, thanks for the help. I knew it was something that I hadn't done right.

• 3 weeks later...

Having issue where even if creature is aroused 

and I put invite 

it always says it’s not interested in mating 

Keep in mind my Player character is Male. And the creature was male.

i also didn’t have allow pc male to use all anims, only had the use anims where pc is in male position. 

I have all required mods : skse64, Sexlab, aroused redux se, jcontainers, slal & packs, fnis se, FNIS  creatures se, creature framework se, more nasty critters se, etc. 

&

billy slal pack

Sexlab allow creature animation is checked 

all my animations are registered 

Set threaholds to at least 10 for creature and checked creature status n it was at lvl 35 arousal

made sure that creatures like Pc even if male

allow Male on male animations too

I ran FNIS too

even made sure deer animations were on & included in aroused creatures aggressive animations ...

also using LOOT to organize mods and wrye bash to check stability of mods. everything looks good... 

So like...

... idk what else I’m missing here.

Maybe the deer just thinks it’s too cool. ? 

7 hours ago, KiraCura said:

Having issue where even if creature is aroused 

and I put invite 

it always says it’s not interested in mating 

Keep in mind my Player character is Male. And the creature was male.

i also didn’t have allow pc male to use all anims, only had the use anims where pc is in male position.

If the aim is have the male pc take the male position with a male creature then make sure that there are animations for females of that creature race.

Otherwise enable papyrus logging for your game, enable the Debug option in Aroused Creatures MCM > General Settings, try to invite the creature again, then post the papyrus log here.

ah.. that makes more sense. Idk why i assumed that the creature could just use the regular male animations but be in the female position but i suppose that isnt possible so now this makes sense. thanks. :3 ill let you know if i get it to work. 

**update**

U WERE SO RIGHT!! eeeee thank you >w< ❤️ i decided to just make sure to check (allow male in all animations) so that way there was always some animation to use XD 

oh. so now that i think about it.. is there evr gonna be a way to... say.. rape the creatures ourselves? without needing to invite? kinda how defeat works or how sexlab werewolves works where they have a hotkey to do that?