2 hours ago, dragonfox0033 said:

so i am trying to make this mod work im a pretty new to modding and the problem that im having is nothing happen to the animals in my game i reduced the arousal and i did the invite key but it always says they are not interested or something like that 

Make sure to follow the installation section in the mod description. In particular make sure that Allow Creature Animation is enabled in the SexLab MCM -> Animation settings.

On 9/29/2018 at 8:29 AM, Shad0rach said:

how do i engage with dragons all friendly animals work but for some reason hostile dont like dragon or bear i even used invite but it still dosent work theyre all just saying they are not interested in me and i would like to see spell or similar to that kind wich forces animals to engage with you

You might want to try Sexlab Enchantress as well.  Adds some effects to the illusion school of spells.  For example, the Calm spell will get the creature to engage with you.  It is a use for illusion spells.

Question. I have some custom animal followers downloaded from the Nexus, but when I try to engage them, I'm told they have no animations. Other creatures of the same type work fine (cave bears, foxes, saber cats), but Aroused Creatures and SexLab doesn't seem to recognize the followers as creatures. Any way to 'register' them for animations?

41 minutes ago, TheDeinonychus said:

Question. I have some custom animal followers downloaded from the Nexus, but when I try to engage them, I'm told they have no animations. Other creatures of the same type work fine (cave bears, foxes, saber cats), but Aroused Creatures and SexLab doesn't seem to recognize the followers as creatures. Any way to 'register' them for animations?

The modded creatures may be missing the information that SexLab uses to identify them. This would likely require a patch to make them compatible. If you ask in the main technical support forum with links to the mods someone may already have fixes.

7 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

The modded creatures may be missing the information that SexLab uses to identify them. This would likely require a patch to make them compatible. If you ask in the main technical support forum with links to the mods someone may already have fixes.

Don't suppose you'd know of (or know of a tutorial) the information I'd need to set myself so SexLab can identify them? I poked around in the plugins a bit. Seems the followers use custom races. Tried setting their races to normal creature races, and while that let SexLab recognize them, it broke their follower functions.

5 hours ago, TheDeinonychus said:

Don't suppose you'd know of (or know of a tutorial) the information I'd need to set myself so SexLab can identify them? I poked around in the plugins a bit. Seems the followers use custom races. Tried setting their races to normal creature races, and while that let SexLab recognize them, it broke their follower functions.

The process can be fairly involved. Ask in the SSE Tech Support forum and provide a list of the mods as someone may have patches available already, or have instructions for those particular mods.

• 3 weeks later...

so I'm having a slight issue where even when I have 'male receiver' checked on it still will only play certain male-specific animations rather than all of them available, I'm able to get the animations to play normally through matchmaker, or 'training' using the hentai creatures mod but when its triggered through an arousal event it goes back to only male animations, switching the players gender in sex-lab to female on a male character lets other animations play as a slight workaround but male npc's are still only playing the limited selection

I'm unsure if this is affecting *all creatures* or just some but I know it was affecting my werewolves... and the horses before I turned them off

1 hour ago, Fawndew said:

so I'm having a slight issue where even when I have 'male receiver' checked on it still will only play certain male-specific animations rather than all of them available, I'm able to get the animations to play normally through matchmaker, or 'training' using the hentai creatures mod but when its triggered through an arousal event it goes back to only male animations, switching the players gender in sex-lab to female on a male character lets other animations play as a slight workaround but male npc's are still only playing the limited selection

I'm unsure if this is affecting *all creatures* or just some but I know it was affecting my werewolves... and the horses before I turned them off

Yeah, solid bug. The initial gender animation test correctly ignores gender with this setting but then the function that actually starts the animation incorrectly enforces is again.

Out of interest, are you looking for the male receiver to only use the female position or for both male and female positions selected at random?

4 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Yeah, solid bug. The initial gender animation test correctly ignores gender with this setting but then the function that actually starts the animation incorrectly enforces is again.

Out of interest, are you looking for the male receiver to only use the female position or for both male and female positions selected at random?

Both at random would be more then fine with myself as i turn off any male dominate on creature animations personally

Both at random would be more then fine with myself as i turn off any male dominate on creature animations personally

Great, that's the easiest fix:

SLAC v04.0 Beta 09 MM-Receiver Patch 2018-10-29.7z

Just let that override SLAC and you should be good to go.

If there are any features you think SLAC needs that fall outside of the obvious bias toward male creatures on female victims do speak up. Most of my procrastination on such features is because I really have no idea what behaviour people are actually looking for in that regard.

9 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

If there are any features you think SLAC needs that fall outside of the obvious bias toward male creatures on female victims do speak up. Most of my procrastination on such features is because I really have no idea what behaviour people are actually looking for in that regard.

works perfect, much thanks! and I'll think on that for sure, as of right now the only thing I can think of isn't really a 'need' so much as a minor thought, I do wish I could change what it says for engagements, rather than having it say 'mate' for a male character, receiver at least, I feel like something more along 'use' ,'claim', or 'dominate' would make more sense

works perfect, much thanks! and I'll think on that for sure, as of right now the only thing I can think of isn't really a 'need' so much as a minor thought, I do wish I could change what it says for engagements, rather than having it say 'mate' for a male character, receiver at least, I feel like something more along 'use' ,'claim', or 'dominate' would make more sense

Hadn't even thought of that. I'll see what I can do for the next update.

1 hour ago, Shadowwolf424 said:

It would be cool to have hostile creatures engage, but I know their AI is different from the docile AI.

It's often asked but combat encounters are already handled by SexLab Defeat. If you are not interested in the combat and simply want to allow Aroused Creatures to use normally hostile creatures then One With Nature can make your character allied with their factions so they will all be friendly.

6 hours ago, McLude said:

Any way to uninstall this mod during a game without corrupting the save? 

Worrying that AC is might be causing this when removed for some users. I'm not entirely sure why but my initial thought is that the number of script properties (which increased noticeably in later versions) may now be triggering the corruption detection method when they are no longer available to a save that's expecting them.

A few things to try:

• Disable Aroused Creatures in the MCM (General Settings -> Mod Active) and keep playing for about an hour. This will allow any attached scripts to auto-expire. Enter a small interior with no creatures and wait for 2 hours in the wait menu. Save. Quit. Disable the AC plugin and try loading the save.
  • If you are still seeing corruption try a tool like ReSaver to remove scripts from your save file.
  • Alternatively, don't uninstall, just leave the mod disabled in the MCM which stops all Ac activity, scanning and script attachment. Clearly this isn't much use if you are trying to free up a plugin slot.

Obviously the standing advice is not to uninstall mods mid-playthrough though it can be frustrating.

On 11/13/2018 at 12:02 PM, TheLazyDoberman said:

So. i'm new to this modding stuff and well... after installing the mod and recommended mods it makes all of my animals become nothing nut red diamonds with white exclamation marks... what have i done wrong and can ya please help me fix x.x

That means some mod files are missing, incompatible or corrupt. Make sure you have installed all of the dependencies for any creature mods. If there is still a problem make sure that the downloaded archives are complete and reinstall making sure that all of the files are making it into the meshes folder.

2 hours ago, Polartech said:

I've an issue where "Allow Creature Followers" is disabled yet Frost simply will not stop engaging my PC.  I'm unsure of what to do to fix the issue.  I installed the mod after gaining ownership of him.

Yeah, turns out the player's horse is not a teammate and has to be tested separately. I'll add the fix to the next update.

Hey, new here ... first time trying these mods out, and gotta say- wonderful mod overall! Thank you for the links as well!

I was just wondering- how do I get the female creatures (like the Female Werewolf) to do female animations? Every time my male character wants to interact with a female creature, they rape my male via doing the Male onto Female animations instead. I've been reading & trying to figure stuff out, so if you guys can point out to me what i'm doing wrong, i'd highly appreciate it.

I have Hentai Creatures, Nasty Critters and Creature Framework installed. They work well, just I want my male to do the Male onto Female animations with Female Creatures.

Edit: Oh, didn't realize the author was kind enough to give us instructions on page 2 about it.

Male NPC on Female Creature

Male NPCs now have a separate section in the NPC Settings with their own arousal and consent settings. In order to allow male NPCs to use female creatures go into SexLab MCM -> Animation Settings and enable Match Creature Genders, in Aroused Creatures MCM General Settings set the Creature Gender to Female or Both, then in PC/NPC Settings -> NPC Gender to Male or Both. Other settings not overridden in the Male NPC settings are still applied including Aggressive animations.

In order to make use of this you must have female creatures such as those that can be spawned by Hentia Creatures and female creature animations such as those from Horny Creatures of Skyrim.

16 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Yeah, turns out the player's horse is not a teammate and has to be tested separately. I'll add the fix to the next update.

Oh.  That is absolutely hilarious!  As a temporary solution I think I'll enable the feature for stuff to happen only when naked, then.  Good luck on testing and thank you for the reply!