Hey I am having some issues and I am hoping you might know what to do. When I launched a new game I noticed all the animals that I came across (wolf, horse) were T-posing, but I encountered a goat which was normal and behaved as expected. Not really sure what is happening. Also if you could point me in the direction of finding an updated version of FNIS that would be nice because I can't seem to find any.

6 hours ago, GunslingerGirl93 said:

Does this mod auto-equip collars on NPCs? If so, how do I stop it. I've asked on the devious devices page and I've been checking every MCM myself but I cannot think of what could be causing it.

No, AC only looks to see if an item is equipped. Another mod must be adding the equipment to NPC leveled lists.

2 hours ago, 81inkyboi18 said:

Hey I am having some issues and I am hoping you might know what to do. When I launched a new game I noticed all the animals that I came across (wolf, horse) were T-posing, but I encountered a goat which was normal and behaved as expected. Not really sure what is happening. Also if you could point me in the direction of finding an updated version of FNIS that would be nice because I can't seem to find any.

This usually means that the FNIS Creature Pack is not installed or that there were errors when running Generate FNIS for Users. You can find the latest version of FNIS and the Creature Pack here. FNIS is no longer maintained so the latest version is 7.6 from February last year.

20 minutes ago, SomeRandomAssDude said:

I've been using this mod for a while and it's been working great. Recently made a new save and modlist, and the invite isn't working for some reason. I press the button and nothing happens, no animation, and nothing happens even when invite animation is disabled. Nothing in log. Anyone know how to fix this?

You may be trying the invite animation on custom creatures which are not recognized correctly.

8 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

You may be trying the invite animation on custom creatures which are not recognized correctly.

Nope, I've only tried it on Horses and Wolves. I think it might have something to do with either Osmel's tweaks, or Random Invite Animations, but I've tried disabling both and nothing changes. Nothing seems to be overwriting it either :/

8 minutes ago, JetskiRick said:

I've tried the invite and an animation plays for my player, but when the creature decides to join, it causes a crash. Any ideas on what's causing the issue? I've reran FNIS just to make sure and it still crashes.

May this is the moment when the aroused mesh is loaded? Missing meshes can cause CTD. If so, then something maybe kaput in your load order and the aroused meshes are overwritten? Maybe something messed up with a combintion of MNC together with ASOS and/or ABC?

There are sooooo many things that can go wrong especially with these complex mods and all of their dependencies, you are not supplying enough information for anyone to give helpful advice. This is just guesswork.

5 hours ago, SomeRandomAssDude said:

I've been using this mod for a while and it's been working great. Recently made a new save and modlist, and the invite isn't working for some reason. I press the button and nothing happens, no animation, and nothing happens even when invite animation is disabled. Nothing in log. Anyone know how to fix this?

Use the target select key (default N) on the creature then go to the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page and check the failure codes listed there for the creature. Hover the pointer over the option to see an explanation at the bottom.

9 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Use the target select key (default N) on the creature then go to the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page and check the failure codes listed there for the creature. Hover the pointer over the option to see an explanation at the bottom.

Thanks for the response but doesn't seem to be selecting the target. Sexlab and Zaz select the creature fine. but nothing shows up in the Aroused Creatures MCM. I am also using Untamed but this didn't cause an issue with the mod before.

20210122103429_1.jpg

20210122103444_1.jpg

On an unrelated note do you plan to make any more SLAL animations?

19 minutes ago, SomeRandomAssDude said:

Thanks for the response but doesn't seem to be selecting the target. Sexlab and Zaz select the creature fine. but nothing shows up in the Aroused Creatures MCM. I am also using Untamed but this didn't cause an issue with the mod before.

On an unrelated note do you plan to make any more SLAL animations?

Odd. Make sure that the target select key is bound under Aroused Creature MCM > Dialogue & Interactions. Try standing back from the creature while in 1st-person and using the key with the crosshair is over it (this will use a targeted spell to select the creature).

If you are still having this issue then if possible I would like to see a papyrus log for a session in which you encounter it. You would first need to enable papyrus logging in the your INI and then enable the Debug option in the Aroused Creatures MCM > General Settings. Remember to disable both afterwards as they come with a performance hit.

And, yes, I have plans to make more animations - particularly with ABC skeletons. Problem is that I don't have a plan to find the time needed to even make a start on it, and animation is a massive time-sink.

46 minutes ago, nun56unn5ufg said:

Thinking how to roleplay with this rather than using matchmaker.

It's like for characters that are nudists and like to be naked around animals i think.

Well you could for example get a Horse, acivated the feature that it will desmount you if it gets too horny so you or your follower have to please it.

I had it turned of to get things done since 3 Followers, 2 Male Horses = One of them got allways DP'ed xD it's funny. naturally you can to it with Animal Followers or Permanent Summons. Let's say you summon a Atronarch but you have to please it from time to time as a form of contract?  You don't have to be naked for it to work (having revealing armor to increase the Chance of some Action by a LOT is not a bad thing either. )

On 1/22/2021 at 11:04 AM, Sailing Rebel said:

Odd. Make sure that the target select key is bound under Aroused Creature MCM > Dialogue & Interactions. Try standing back from the creature while in 1st-person and using the key with the crosshair is over it (this will use a targeted spell to select the creature).

If you are still having this issue then if possible I would like to see a papyrus log for a session in which you encounter it. You would first need to enable papyrus logging in the your INI and then enable the Debug option in the Aroused Creatures MCM > General Settings. Remember to disable both afterwards as they come with a performance hit.

And, yes, I have plans to make more animations - particularly with ABC skeletons. Problem is that I don't have a plan to find the time needed to even make a start on it, and animation is a massive time-sink.

First time trying to get a papyrus log, hope I have the right thing. Don't see much in here of use though. The mod has worked fine before with a very similar mod list :/

Also, uninstalling corrupts the save which I don't think should happen. Is there a way to completely reset the mod without uninstalling?

Look forward to the animations, whenever you do make them.

10 hours ago, SomeRandomAssDude said:

First time trying to get a papyrus log, hope I have the right thing. Don't see much in here of use though. The mod has worked fine before with a very similar mod list :/

Also, uninstalling corrupts the save which I don't think should happen. Is there a way to completely reset the mod without uninstalling?

Look forward to the animations, whenever you do make them.

Unfortunately that's not it. There are instructions on manually enabling Papyrus logging here (that's a troubleshooting guide for LE but the process is identical for SE). A better option would be to use BethINI to clean up and update your INI.

Is the creature you are trying to invite from a particular mod? The only thing I can think of is that the animal is not carrying the ActorTypeCreature keyword which, currently, would exclude it from working with AC. This issue should be fixed in the next update which will work on a negative matching system instead.

11 hours ago, boita said:

no more trans filter option makes me sad, hopefully you find a way to implement it back, otherwise i have been using your mod since a long time, i greatly appreciate it

Yes, sorry about that, and it was painful for me since I had to throw out a whole lot of work when it became apparent I had just broken everything. On the bright side I think I have a better system working now which should provide a little more control, and maybe can be built on in future. I'm hoping to get this out soon - just a matter of finding enough time to play test.

9 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Unfortunately that's not it. There are instructions on manually enabling Papyrus logging here (that's a troubleshooting guide for LE but the process is identical for SE). A better option would be to use BethINI to clean up and update your INI.

Is the creature you are trying to invite from a particular mod? The only thing I can think of is that the animal is not carrying the ActorTypeCreature keyword which, currently, would exclude it from working with AC. This issue should be fixed in the next update which will work on a negative matching system instead.

Yes, sorry about that, and it was painful for me since I had to throw out a whole lot of work when it became apparent I had just broken everything. On the bright side I think I have a better system working now which should provide a little more control, and maybe can be built on in future. I'm hoping to get this out soon - just a matter of finding enough time to play test.

There you go, should be the right thing this time. Just used N to select Shadowmere and then pressed the invite button. Debug was definitely on.
As I said previously I've only tried to invite vanilla creatures. I've definitely fucked something up, but no clue what it is.

5 minutes ago, SomeRandomAssDude said:

[01/23/2021 - 11:34:13AM] ERROR: slac_playerscript.UpdateKeyRegistery() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

Well, if the player script is not running then nothing at all is going to happen, not even debugging. Could you uninstall AC, download it again and test the archive to make sure that's valid (7zip: right-click archive > 7-Zip > Test Archive), make a clean save, then reinstall.

7 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Well, if the player script is not running then nothing at all is going to happen, not even debugging. Could you uninstall AC, download it again and test the archive to make sure that's valid (7zip: right-click archive > 7-Zip > Test Archive), make a clean save, then reinstall.

Yep, works perfectly with new save with the exact same mods as before. Bruh.

Thanks for the help!

On 1/19/2021 at 2:46 PM, GunslingerGirl93 said:

Does this mod auto-equip collars on NPCs? If so, how do I stop it. I've asked on the devious devices page and I've been checking every MCM myself but I cannot think of what could be causing it.

That could be Versh's SexLab Sexual Fame. If you have that, disable “Allow Re-Equip” in the SLSF MCM.

4 hours ago, Yokorose said:

I keep getting not interested in mating with you

Check the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page. This will show potential problems with SL and AC configuration and list the reasons for recent engagement failures. Hover the pointer over an option to see an explanation at the bottom.

7 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

Is there a way to support custom humanoid races like ceraph and Bad Dog's Deers/Horses/Minotaurs?

Not familiar with them but as long as they are not using the NPC skeleton and they have the appropriate keywords and you have animations for them installed then they should work.