43 minutes ago, Yalleln said:

It seems to work okay but dogs continually just sit and then lay down. Any idea what could fix this?

Make sure you have the FNIS Creature Pack installed.

When running FNIS take note of any warnings as they will cause issues.

If it's still a problem after that use SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean -> Clean System and follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

27 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure you have the FNIS Creature Pack installed.

When running FNIS take note of any warnings as they will cause issues.

If it's still a problem after that use SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean -> Clean System and follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

Cheers! Also one other thing, it seems really hit or miss whether they'll actually mate with me. They have no issues with npc's and I even have them set to prefer me, no idea what's going on there.

13 minutes ago, Yalleln said:

Cheers! Also one other thing, it seems really hit or miss whether they'll actually mate with me. They have no issues with npc's and I even have them set to prefer me, no idea what's going on there.

Check the engage radius in General Settings, you need to be within that distance of the creature for it to check the PC.

If you are still having trouble you can turn on debugging in the general settings which will output a string to the console for each creature scan which can give clues as to why certain decisions are being made.

SKSE64 performance is a little poor in the current release so there could be lag issues.

8 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Check the engage radius in General Settings, you need to be within that distance of the creature for it to check the PC.

If you are still having trouble you can turn on debugging in the general settings which will output a string to the console for each creature scan which can give clues as to why certain decisions are being made.

SKSE64 performance is a little poor in the current release so there could be lag issues.

This is happening generally when I walk up and invite them. They refuse me and will then like a minute later run to an npc.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Oh! Nevermind, figured it out. Thanks for your help!

2 hours ago, flarkchan said:

Not 100% sure this mod is the culprit, but I'm using this with Pet Collar SE and hostile Reiklings are frequently targeting my follower for sex when she's wearing a collar. Once the animation starts they become permanently unkillable, and they're still hostile when it's over. Might be related to the fact that I sided with the Rieklings during the Thirsk Hall quest, since those Rieklings were made essential?

Aroused Creatures doesn't mess with the essential setting so something else is contributing. But it is possible for hostile creatures to get accidentally dragged in to a scene as establishing hostility prior to pulling aggro turns out to be a little iffy.

Enable papyrus logging then activate the debug option in the Aroused Creatures MCM > General Settings. After encountering the issue quit out and post your papyrus log. This might tell us what's going wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

About to upload SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 Beta 07:

• Added: Allowed Creatures toggle page in MCM.
  • Added: Orgy Mode options in MCM Other Settings
  • Added: Allow Elders option to MCM NPC Settings (default off)
  • Added: Option to use Device in Slot 46 [Suit] as a victim collar.
  • Changed: Default Scan Frequency returned to every 5 secs.
  • Changed: Only When Naked options now look for armour keywords instead of relying solely on SL Aroused naked faction.
  • Fixed: Empty Aggressive Animation Toggles page after removing/disabling animations in SexLab or SLAL
  • Fixed: Incorrect Collar/Amulet selection in MCM

The Allowed Creatures feature comes with a minor performance hit as it requires searching string arrays. Best performance is to allow all races. Worst performance is to allow exactly half of the available races. Performance is balanced by keeping two lists of allowed and disallowed races and only searching the shortest list. When new races are added to the list they are automatically allowed upon update. The race list is currently updated when the game is loaded, when the Allowed Creatures MCM page is opened and when the settings are changed.

Orgy Mode provides alternative arousal threshold options that are used only when a SexLab animation is active making concurrent engagements more likely. The initial animation does not need to be triggered by Aroused Creatures. It is advisable to have a cooldown of at least 60 seconds to prevent this chaining endlessly, 90-120 seconds is recommended.

Still no 3+ animations I'm afraid as I have yet to come up with a reasonable method of determining if there are animations available for a given set of creatures.

• 3 weeks later...

About to upload SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 Beta 08

• Added: Support and configurable settings for 3-5p animations for both PC and NPCs.
  • Added: Additional support and settings for male NPCs including dedicated pursuit scene.
  • Added: Creature group invitation (hold the invite key for 2 seconds on one creature to also invite nearby creatures of the same species).
  • Added: Configurable capture and escape distances for pursuits.
  • Added: Scan performance timing displayed in MCM General Settings, shown as max, min, and average duration for the last 20 scans.
  • Added: Notification options split for PC and NPCs.
  • Changed: PC invitation notifications will now always be displayed regardless of notification settings.
  • Changed: Allowed creature race keys now update with animation registry.
  • Changed: Improved pursuit mechanics for better chances of creatures reaching their victims in busy areas (victim now stop fleeing beyond a certain distance).
  • Changed: Primary Quest Scan method now stores and reuses collected creature aliases to support group animations.
  • Changed: MCM PC/NPC Settings page cleaned up and organised into sections.
  • Changed: Added conditions that should allow scans to fail sooner if a result is not possible.
  • Fixed: Unused and duplicate creature race keys accumulating in Allowed/Disallowed creature lists.
  • Issue: Group pursuit will only completed when the lead creature (the one initially selected by a scan) reaches the victim. This may result in the victim being surrounded by pursuers but still not caught.
  • Issue: Male NPC support generally assumes either male aggressor or consensual sex for any NPC with male SexLab gender. This may interfere with transsexual filtering (untested).
  • Issue: Updating to Beta 08 will generate errors in the papyrus log during the first run due to changes in the core player script. These should be temporary and non-intrusive.
  • Issue: SLNC property error in the papyrus log is there to stay as removing it risks contributing to save corruption.

Groups
The primary setting for creature group sex is Chance. By default the chance is 0% to avoid players' games being spammed as soon as they load in on underpowered systems. It should be noted that the Chance is not the chance that group sex will occur, it is the chance that Aroused Creatures will try to find additional creatures. In order for other creatures to be added to an engagement they must be of the same species, must have been picked up in the last scan, and must meet all the other requirements (arousal, ally, not ridden, etc.). This means the actual chance is always going to be lower: 100% does not mean every time. By default the scan only accepts ten creatures so if there are more than ten in the vicinity they may not be detected and so cannot be added to a group animation. This can be mitigated by increasing Creatures to Check in General Settings though this will impact performance.

Animations involving different species of creature are not currently supported. Nor are creature-on-creature animations unless they also involve an NPC or the player.

Groups are only supported for the Quest Alias and SexLab scan methods and only the default Quest Alias will give generally usable results (SexLab's actor search functions are limited to five actors at a time and do not have suitable creature race filtering).

Billyys Animations for SE will provide lots of 3p+ creature animations.

SexLab More Creatures will provide more friendly dogs and horses around the world to increase the available pool for groups.

Male NPC on Female Creature

Male NPCs now have a separate section in the NPC Settings with their own arousal and consent settings. In order to allow male NPCs to use female creatures go into SexLab MCM -> Animation Settings and enable Match Creature Genders, in Aroused Creatures MCM General Settings set the Creature Gender to Female or Both, then in PC/NPC Settings -> NPC Gender to Male or Both. Other settings not overridden in the Male NPC settings are still applied including Aggressive animations.

In order to make use of this you must have female creatures such as those that can be spawned by Hentia Creatures and female creature animations such as those from Horny Creatures of Skyrim.

Performance

Performance will be impacted by using Group animations. Every creature searches for up to four NPCs and for any PC it selects it searches through up to nine other creatures. This is essentially a multiplication of the work the scan has to do. Setting the Group Chance to 0% effectively turns this off. Even at 0% creature groups will still be available for PC invitation.

Just uploaded SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 09

• Changed: PC Invite now works even if the PC is set to inactive in Aroused Creatures MCM - this allows completely disabling random engagements without having to fudge the settings.
  • Changed: "What are you doing that for?" removed from NPC pursuit dialogue as the delivery is not appropriate for a non-consensual scene.
  • Changed: Pounce action removed - it was simply too disruptive as it could lead to actual combat.
  • Fixed: Only principal attacker able to capture victim - now any creature in a group can end the pursuit.
  • Fixed: Creatures and NPCs walking away after pursuit and then teleporting back for the animation.
  • Fixed: Version Update functions running on first install (harmless).

The main thing here us the fix for group pursuits to allow any creature involved in the pursuit to capture the victim.

Edit: Just replaced the Beta 09 file with one that has the tokens in the non-English localisation files updated. If you are not seeing tokens in the MCM you don't need to redownload it.

I did not get it to work with Mod Organiser 2 but with Nexus Mod Manager it finally runs fine.

My installation steps:

Copy the files from the SKSE archive into your Skyrim Special Edition Folder

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) Current SE build 2.0.8

image.png.382821cd978ffaf0c1f992233d065c06.png

This set of mods works for me. Forests and Open Cities are not required. Alternate Start, Tamaskan Dog and UNP Female Body are recommended.

image.png.75e367bd242f84d8ce935af86dd3d70c.png

Run FNIS

image.png.3ac0d9b185e93ab4ab59216ed4c5bbc6.png

Should look like this:

image.png.a6e063a4cad0f0569f6f7e0959ce5b67.png

And then Launch SKSE from Nexus Mod Manager

Once in-game ensure that SexLab is fully installed (this requires opening the SexLab MCM, clicking the Install option, exiting the menu then waiting for the "Ready" message). Once SL installation is complete open the SexLab MCM and choose the Animations section and check the Allow Creature Animations option. Close the menu and wait for the message that creature animations have been installed.

Have Fun

10 hours ago, mephilem said:

I did not get it to work with Mod Organiser 2 but with Nexus Mod Manager it finally runs fine.

Aroused Creatures is developed and tested in MO2. If there are issues using it then this is most likely a problem with the MO2 installation or configuration - most often this is going to be executables installed incorrectly, missing dependencies, Anti Virus and/or Skyrim being installed in the default Steam library.

31 minutes ago, Rock&Rule said:

Everything is working for me on a fresh start. I am really digging some of the new options. For the Allowed Creatures I have 5 or 6 creatures that I just don't have animations selected for. Would that number be small enough to deselect and not see too much of a performance drop?

It should be fine.

Allowed Creatures is really intended as a convenience so users don't need to hunt down and disable all animations for creatures they don't want jumping on them (chickens being high up on that list). But I imagine that the process of determining that there are no animations is roughly the same as checking them against that list. I may have overemphasised it's impact in the initial release post.

7 minutes ago, PaulGreen said:

Will creatures 'find' other creatures via Aroused Creatures for the creature-on-creature animations?

That's not currently supported.

Future support really depends on whether there is a reliable method of determining if there is an animation available for given pairing. Haven't looked too closely at this yet.

29 minutes ago, SluttySnowcraft said:

Both my PC and her horse are at maximum arousal, and the horse won't engage with me. Is there something I can do to force an encounter?

make sure that Allow Creature Animations is enabled under SexLab MCM -> Animation Settings.

If you are still having trouble enable papyrus logging, check the Debug option in Aroused Creatures MCM -> General Settings, then post a log for a session in which you encountered the issue.

how do i engage with dragons all friendly animals work but for some reason hostile dont like dragon or bear i even used invite but it still dosent work theyre all just saying they are not interested in me and i would like to see spell or similar to that kind wich forces animals to engage with you

3 hours ago, Shad0rach said:

how do i engage with dragons all friendly animals work but for some reason hostile dont like dragon or bear i even used invite but it still dosent work theyre all just saying they are not interested in me and i would like to see spell or similar to that kind wich forces animals to engage with you

Aroused Creatures is for friendly creatures only, it is intended to fill the gap in combat SexLab mods such as Defeat and Submit which do provide for sex with hostile creatures.

If you would rather use Aroused Creatures then one thing you can do is install One With Nature which allows you to become allied with whole factions of creatures. Never tried with dragons though; there may be some additional concerns with them.

You can also use the Hentai Creatures, a separate download found in More Nasty Critters, which will let you summon friendly dragons.

3 hours ago, Shad0rach said:

thanks but is there spesific setup that invite will work 100% of the times on friendly creatures

• Install One With Nature and make yourself allied with all creature factions.
  • Make sure Creature Gender is turned off in SexLab MCM -> Animation settings.
  • Check that you have animations for all creatures.
  • In Aroused Creature MCM:
    • Set Allow Creature Followers in General Settings.
    • Unset Ignore Sitting Actors in General Settings.
    • Unset Require LoS in General Settings.
    • Set PC Transgender to Disabled in PC Settings.
    • Set Invite Arousal to 0 in PC Settings.
    • Set Crouch Effect to No Effect in PC Settings.
    • Set Allow Weapons in PC Settings.
    • Unset Only When Naked in PC Settings.
    • Set Allow in Scene in Other Settings.
    • Allow all Creatures in Allowed Creatures.
  • Make sure you are not in a combat state (red dots on the compass).

Most of these settings are default.

The invite has no random element. If invite fails it is because of a specific reason. The way to determine that reason is to turn on the Debug option in AC MCM -> General Settings, try to invite a creature, then check the console to see what the [slac]... entries are saying. This also outputs to the Papyrus log which you can post here for an assessment.