4 hours ago, Delta6ix said:

Sorry for the dumb question...
Is this a custom mesh you created? Meaning it's a better cock than what's available for males using SOS? Screenshots look much better than any cocks I've seen for males, but I may be wrong 

There is a male version but its a bit buggy and supports only the sos body. I never got feedback for it so I stopped working on it. 

post-607503-0-64732800-1472315081_thumb.jpgpost-607503-0-97639400-1472315101_thumb.jpg

SoS ERF - Whanger Addon 1.1.7z

17 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

Sorry for the delay, but the SE version comes soon™! :classic_wink:

Screenshot in SE in 4k + ENB:

20180708235151_1.thumb.jpg.010ab2423db8a5b95f549b1584beaafb.jpg

Thank you so much.  Can we just grab the Mature skin texture from the the previous version? 

2 hours ago, gareb1 said:

Thank you so much.  Can we just grab the Mature skin texture from the the previous version? 

The mature textures are made for the UUNP Body, it will not be seamless with CBBE (SE).

I wanted to release the SE version today, but I wasted 2h work and had a bugged mesh at the end...  :classic_dry:

12 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

The mature textures are made for the UUNP Body, it will not be seamless with CBBE (SE).

I wanted to release the SE version today, but I wasted 2h work and had a bugged mesh at the end...  :classic_dry:

Thanks, no worries, grateful you are doing this. Cheers.

I love this thing! But I never really like body slide too much, this might actually make me wanna get it running!

On a side note, have you considered making another Futa Companion?

Ceraph is amazing, actually that follower might be some of the best I've ever seen, period!

Uploaded the Special Edition CBBE Version. (There is a small problem if your presets have a big belly.... I will fix this)  

22 hours ago, TheAwesomeTRex said:

On a side note, have you considered making another Futa Companion?

Ceraph is amazing, actually that follower might be some of the best I've ever seen, period!

I'm not sure, I have a few ideas but I need to focus on other things. :classic_wacko:

10 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

Uploaded the Special Edition CBBE Version. (There is a small problem if your presets have a big belly.... I will fix this)  

EvilReFlex, I just wanted to commend you for your work on this. The special edition version works very well. The initial Bodyslide customizations, RaceMenu tweaks, and incorporation into SOS management in the MCM all works perfectly in my testing so far.

I'm sure there are tweaks and adjustments you want to make (and of course, I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping for collision effects), but this is pretty awesome already.

Thanks!

First of all, Thank You for your work. For anyone interested, this beautiful thing can be used with Flower Girls for some animated futa fun (and I recommend to add Amorous Adventures to do it with proper immersion). Flower Girls even have nice "Override Player Sex" option so your futa will be considered male for animations.

So I want to ask can you add a slider for moving shlong "tube" down a little, closer to feet, to attach it a little lower to the crotch. That way it may ideally fit in FG animations. Or that slider already exists? I kinda noob in bodyslide. I'm using UNP body BTW.

5 hours ago, maltshik said:

First of all, Thank You for your work. For anyone interested, this beautiful thing can be used with Flower Girls for some animated futa fun (and I recommend to add Amorous Adventures to do it with proper immersion). Flower Girls even have nice "Override Player Sex" option so your futa will be considered male for animations.

So I want to ask can you add a slider for moving shlong "tube" down a little, closer to feet, to attach it a little lower to the crotch. That way it may ideally fit in FG animations. Or that slider already exists? I kinda noob in bodyslide. I'm using UNP body BTW.

You need to move it with nifskope in the female_skeleton.nif, if you move the mesh down from the bones it would look strange in animations. 

I have a peculiar problem that I am certain is on my end but I don't know what to do about it. When going into SOS or equipping the schlong with the Equipable version its never the right size that's specified in the racemenu. When I go into the racemenu and move the sliders it immediately pops that part to the correct size. It also reverts to the smaller size whenever I load a new cell with the schlong equipped. Any help or tips is greatly appreciated. 

6 hours ago, BasicallyBasic said:

I have a peculiar problem that I am certain is on my end but I don't know what to do about it. When going into SOS or equipping the schlong with the Equipable version its never the right size that's specified in the racemenu. When I go into the racemenu and move the sliders it immediately pops that part to the correct size. It also reverts to the smaller size whenever I load a new cell with the schlong equipped. Any help or tips is greatly appreciated. 

SOS SE? Reload sos in the mcm menue. 

On 6/4/2018 at 10:33 PM, EvilReFlex said:
  •  
    Yes

Why did you choose the option of a high-poly model, rather than a retopology and baking normal maps? I mean, the mesh is very dense, and unlikely models of this type are suitable for the game engines ...

6 hours ago, TDA said:

Why did you choose the option of a high-poly model, rather than a retopology and baking normal maps? I mean, the mesh is very dense, and unlikely models of this type are suitable for the game engines ...

Don't disabuse me, I know what I'm doing, but some people want it like this. 

If you don't like it, then use my texture patches (the v2 versions), they have a new baked normal map. ?

4 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

Don't disabuse me, I know what I'm doing, but some people want it like this. 

If you don't like it, then use my texture patches (the v2 versions), they have a new baked normal map. ?

I did not write what I dщ not like, on the contrary, but I thought that my processor would slow down - that's all.