And Perverted Demon EvilReFlex strikes into our harts again. Love your work. Most beautiful thing is that you made compatible with your texture pack and it is just simple copy and paste :D. And it works out of the box with SE (need to save .esp in CK just in case). Thank you so very much. I can't wait for when you make highpoly horse penis addon.

14 hours ago, f35nick said:

Do these have the xml attached for interaction with animated vaginas?

It will be in the 1.0 Version.

1 hour ago, STASMK said:

I use Slash197 UUNP Conversion.

Just set the UUNP Slider to 0 (it will be fixed in the next version.

On 6/6/2018 at 4:36 AM, Zerospyro said:

I'd like to request an equippable version as well. Mostly out of personal preference really. Thanks for the mod in any case.

After fixing the UUNP bugs I will add the equipable version. 

Next update will come this weekend, I also will add a few new Slider. (lengh, Girth and slightly bends to the side) 

Should I add the equipable version into the SOS addon, or a standalone esp? 

On 6/7/2018 at 2:48 AM, EvilReFlex said:

It will be in the 1.0 Version.

Just set the UUNP Slider to 0 (it will be fixed in the next version.

After fixing the UUNP bugs I will add the equipable version. 

Next update will come this weekend, I also will add a few new Slider. (lengh, Girth and slightly bends to the side) 

Should I add the equipable version into the SOS addon, or a standalone esp? 

A standalone ESP would be best I think.

On 6/7/2018 at 12:47 PM, Azazellz said:

Yesterday I made some sliders (even a few "strange" ones, just for fun - they will not work properly without new textures and normal maps).

Reveal hidden contents

SoS-Sliders.thumb.jpg.c28a32d0453cc183228640df4299858f.jpg

If you want, you can use or modify them in any way.

ERF HighPolySos - Some New Sliders.7z

Thanks again for your work.

Looking interesting, but I'm not sure if the exotic shapes look right ingame because of the "Model Space Normal" . 

But I need the source files to import them. 

1 hour ago, EvilReFlex said:

but I'm not sure if the exotic shapes look right ingame because of the "Model Space Normal" . 

Yes you are right. I already checked it, and they do not look good.

1 hour ago, EvilReFlex said:

But I need the source files to import them. 

Source files?

You can export any slider as .obj using OutfitStudio.

Install my files, load your project (ERF High Poly SoS.osp), click on "pencil button" near any slider, then Slider--Export Slider Data -- Export .OBJ.

24 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Yes you are right. I already checked it, and they do not look good.

Source files?

You can export any slider as .obj using OutfitStudio.

Install my files, load your project (ERF High Poly SoS.osp), click on "pencil button" near any slider, then Slider--Export Slider Data -- Export .OBJ.

Then I need to backup my files, export them twice copy the backup back... with source files I just need to import them. 

43 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

Then I need to backup my files, export them twice copy the backup back..

Why?

You need to backup one single file - ERF High Poly SoS.osp (with text data for sliders). All "geometry" data for my sliders stored in separate file ERFv2.osd

But if it help you - well then, here the my "working" archive with .obj files.

ERF - HighPolySoS obj.7z

Files with 3 "_" symbols is for "special" sliders, two for balls, one for glans.

17 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Why?

You need to backup one single file - ERF High Poly SoS.osp (with text data for sliders). All "geometry" data for my sliders stored in separate file ERFv2.osd

But if it help you - well then, here the my "working" archive with .obj files.

ERF - HighPolySoS obj.7z

Files with 3 "_" symbols is for "special" sliders, two for balls, one for glans.

Thanks, I will add them to the next release. 

Hi,

excuse my ignorance, I ask this as an inquiry and not to belittle, but what is the difference between this and your previous mod that replaces belisario's meshes? Besides this being all in one package.

On 6/6/2018 at 12:52 AM, leizar said:

And it works out of the box with SE ...

CBBE SSE or just other bodies?

Edit: Nevermind, not CBBE SSE...

9 hours ago, 01386612 said:

Hi,

excuse my ignorance, I ask this as an inquiry and not to belittle, but what is the difference between this and your previous mod that replaces belisario's meshes? Besides this being all in one package.

Its a complete new more detailed mesh, but shares the same textures. 

1 hour ago, fringecosmos said:

CBBE SSE or just other bodies?

Edit: Nevermind, not CBBE SSE...

Oh, I forgot the new CBBE, maybe I will add a SSE Option... but for now I'm not really motivated to do something. (its so fucking hot here) 

And wow, already 1700+ Download in one week... and only 1 single person had the idea to support me. 

On 6/4/2018 at 11:08 PM, EvilReFlex said:

I will not support this cheap mix textures. (leyenda, demoniac, ...)

There is a laito body presets in bodlyslide (if uunp is installed) 

Its pretty high poly, it should not be over used. 

Brother...I really like your work but this sentence of calling others works cheap textures or cheap work is really out of order...

I use Leyenda Skin and like it...I will never understand someone saying this kind of things about other Mod maker mods...Really pathetic reply sorry..

4 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Brother...I really like your work but this sentence of calling others works cheap textures or cheap work is really out of order...

I use Leyenda Skin and like it...I will never understand someone saying this kind of things about other Mod maker mods...Really pathetic reply sorry..

I'm just tired of this question. 

Its not much or hard work to mix Fair Skin and Mature textures in Photoshop. Use the 2 Textures, layer them, play with the blend % and maybe tweak the colors a bit. 

57 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

I'm just tired of this question. 

Its not much or hard work to mix Fair Skin and Mature textures in Photoshop. Use the 2 Textures, layer them, play with the blend % and maybe tweak the colors a bit. 

Thanks didn't wanted to be rude but this is a much logical reply...

Thanks

New Version is up!

Added - equipable version (as separate *.esp)

Added - new Bodyslide slider from Azazellz
Fixed - UUNP slider in Bodyslide

Fixed - other small bugs in Bodyslide

Optimized - all textures (need less memory, looks same) 

6 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

New Version is up!

Thanks for the update. This is pretty awesome.

EDIT: For anyone using the Equippable version, the ESP still has SOS listed as a master. You can safely remove the SOS requirement by loading the mod in TES5Edit, right-click and select "Remove Masters". Save the ESP by closing TES5Edit making sure the box on the left is checked to save your edited ESP. Load your game afterwards and everything should be good to go.

5 hours ago, Zerospyro said:

Thanks for the update. This is pretty awesome.

EDIT: For anyone using the Equippable version, the ESP still has SOS listed as a master. You can safely remove the SOS requirement by loading the mod in TES5Edit, right-click and select "Remove Masters". Save the ESP by closing TES5Edit making sure the box on the left is checked to save your edited ESP. Load your game afterwards and everything should be good to go.

Fixed the *.esp and uploaded a new version.