I'd like to publicly patch this for SkyFem (turns all male NPCs into futa/female) if that's OK. It would make all male NPCs able to use this schlong type. But I noticed that your mod doesn't include futa schlongs for werewolves. So if I patch it, then I'll need to use the B3lisario UNP mod as a master to cover the futa werewolf schlong. Otherwise SOS will just use the regular male werewolf schlong for futas.

So, I thought I'd check by asking if you're planning on altering the mod in the future, or including werewolf futa schlongs with the mod?

Anyway, thanks for the mod. I'm eager to use it since it includes Bodyslide files.

47 minutes ago, mns said:

Leyenda Skin please adaptation

I will not support this cheap mix textures. (leyenda, demoniac, ...)

42 minutes ago, TDA said:

Does this tool work with leito body?

There is a laito body presets in bodlyslide (if uunp is installed) 

9 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I'd like to publicly patch this for SkyFem (turns all male NPCs into futa/female) if that's OK. It would make all male NPCs able to use this schlong type. But I noticed that your mod doesn't include futa schlongs for werewolves. So if I patch it, then I'll need to use the B3lisario UNP mod as a master to cover the futa werewolf schlong. Otherwise SOS will just use the regular male werewolf schlong for futas.

So, I thought I'd check by asking if you're planning on altering the mod in the future, or including werewolf futa schlongs with the mod?

Anyway, thanks for the mod. I'm eager to use it since it includes Bodyslide files.

Its pretty high poly, it should not be over used. 

4 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

Oh, I didn't realise it was THAT high poly. So you recommend not applying it to all NPCs? That's fine.

I guess what I can do is let b3lisario UNP patch one of the SOS male schlong types, and your mod patch another. Then players can use the MCM menu to let b3lisario UNP be applied generically to all male NPCs, and then use the SOS menu to manually replace it with the high poly version for a few selected male NPCs.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, EvilReFlex said:

I will not support this cheap mix textures. (leyenda, demoniac, ...)

There is a laito body presets in bodlyslide (if uunp is installed) 

Fair Skin Complexion?

I don't want to continue my work on the new schlong mod, but I want to share the actual version: (Seamless only with CBBE and Mature Textures) 

Download: (You can craft it at the tanning rack)

ERF_Futanari.7z

Screenshot117719.thumb.jpg.4297ede6e14e1d2e28a51ba3f415c5ca.jpg

Is it possible to adapt textures for High Poly Futanari Addon?

16 hours ago, mns said:

Fair Skin Complexion?

27 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I'd love that, too.

Any chance for a version without testicles?

There is already a Fair Skin Patch, look into my signature. (but you need to copy the texture files in the Data/Textures/ERF_HighPolySoS/ Dictionary. 

11 hours ago, STASMK said:

Is it possible to adapt textures for High Poly Futanari Addon?

The new Addon IS the Futanari addon, but with other UV-Map and other tweaks, there is no reason to use the old addon anymore! 

Thanks for release!

16 hours ago, mns said:

Fair Skin Complexion?

This addon should be compatible with any default SoS textures.

(But in BodySlide and NifScope I saw very small texture bugs at the corners of the top edge of the model. Not sure how it will look ingame).

30 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Any chance for a version without testicles?

If EvilReFlex do not mind, I'll try to make it, as well as bunch of new sliders for BodySlide (no "length" slider? Really?..)

25 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

There is already a Fair Skin Patch, look into my signature. (but you need to copy the texture files in the Data/Textures/ERF_HighPolySoS/ Dictionary. 

The new Addon IS the Futanari addon, but with other UV-Map and other tweaks, there is no reason to use the old addon anymore! 

Those textures are made for the old version, on the new version there are seams. I would be very preemptive if you source the textures .tga, if you do not want to redo the textures. And yes, thanks for the mod,

3 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Thanks for release!

(But in BodySlide and NifScope I saw very small texture bugs at the corners of the top edge of the model. Not sure how it will look ingame).

If EvilReFlex do not mind, I'll try to make it, as well as bunch of new sliders for BodySlide (no "length" slider? Really?..)

The edges (texture bugs) of the mesh are ingame not visible. 

For length and girth its better to use the SOS Racemenu Plugin. 

Edit: There is much work already in the addon have done multiple requests, and it would be much more work to make new skin patches.

And I only see more requests here! And nobody thinks about it to support me.

Lets Play a game... 

Visit this Page, pay my a coffee (support me) if you like my stuff. 

There is a goal of 60€ (if you not know how much this is, its the full price of a new AAA game) 

If this goal is reached, I will make a complete new patch for Fair Skin CBBE and UNP + Support of the wetness options of Fair Skin. 

Ok, fuck this game. 

I regret already that I have spent a lot time in my stuff here and having no gratitude for it. 

1 hour ago, Canaris said:

Aaaand you made me ditch the Unp schlong for females and Fair Skin Complexion in favour of this mod and Mature Skin...

I hope you are happy, man.. :P

I hope you are not using my "old" Fair skin patch or bodyslide files. ?

3 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Thanks for release!

It's enough of a mismatch that the schlong looks like it was pasted on in-game from certain angles. Not enough to stop me from using it but jarring enough to remind me that it's not native to the body. At least to me it is since I know my characters' skins better than I know my own.

1 hour ago, EvilReFlex said:

I hope you are not using my "old" Fair skin patch or bodyslide files. ?

Naaah bro its cool. 

I actually dig it, i was looking for something to make my female character more like an actual people not some weeb wet dream animu plastic doll. 

That shit will go great with that tutorial i have to add some abs/veins and muscles to every body there is there. I can finally have some fit gritty Valkyrie ? ... with a giant juicy cock of course. 

6 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

Have you used a own presets? Try to lower your UUNP Slider, looks there is someone causing this bug. 

It seems to be attached to the body but with all the sliders because any slider moves all parts of your schlong

3 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

will there be equipable version for this one too? I always had problems with the add on versions when adjusting its size in racemenu.

I'd like to request an equippable version as well. Mostly out of personal preference really. Thanks for the mod in any case.