[Sims4] LUXURE's Animations for WickedWhims [01-06-2018]

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed I have a dido in my build. I play something like  5 houses. last night I was in a bar with a sim from one of my houses. and on the floor next to the piano was another sim dido a  female and I wow I wonder where he got that from, does the thing really work. so I went to my build, and I did what the instructions said I put one on the bed, then had the sim admire it, but how do u get them to use them? ive been looking for more info on the how it works? if its yours and I use nora's stuff could u give me the link to the instructions. thanks in advance.

On 6/26/2018 at 5:12 PM, Rouge_Joker said:

Not only you =(

20 hours ago, blobby666 said:

Same here, I get a virus notification when I click the link

I replaced the link. Try with the new one.

8 hours ago, greenlightning said:

I noticed I have a dido in my build. I play something like  5 houses. last night I was in a bar with a sim from one of my houses. and on the floor next to the piano was another sim dido a  female and I wow I wonder where he got that from, does the thing really work. so I went to my build, and I did what the instructions said I put one on the bed, then had the sim admire it, but how do u get them to use them? ive been looking for more info on the how it works? if its yours and I use nora's stuff could u give me the link to the instructions. thanks in advance.

Be sure to have the correct files, the Horse Dildo 2.0 and the new file for the animations of Luxure. Place the dildo on the floor, select the dildo and it should appear the option of WW to select the animations.

the one I have, it says admire and some my toons lol dont like it some do. but they dont pick it up and put in inventory like I hoped they would.  so where can I find this horse dido 2.0, could you share the link?   cause I dont see it on the page I go to to download the rigs. perhaps it has more info on how it works...

actually though that sim didn't have one cause i'd of known. It just appeared from somewhere, and I thought wow i'd like my sims to have that ability. he was using it on another sim as I mentioned before.

so the one I see is one that stands on floor, is it possible to create one that every sim can carry with them and use them on a whim?

by way I remember you from sims 3 on sexy sims cause I used ur mods. your really good at what you do. 

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:16 PM, .Noir. said:

Be sure to have the correct files, the Horse Dildo 2.0 and the new file for the animations of Luxure. Place the dildo on the floor, select the dildo and it should appear the option of WW to select the animations.

Either this is me or you being goofy but now the link is back to this topic ?

On 6/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, .Noir. said:

The link still doesn't work :( 

On 7/1/2018 at 8:48 AM, mei420 said:

I cant open the link, it redirects me back to this page.

22 hours ago, Panda-chan31 said:

I'm having the same issue, is the link broken?

6 hours ago, mznatnat said:

The link still doesn't work :( 

I fixed it again and I'm sure that this time is working correctly.