On 11/17/2018 at 1:39 AM, Kanealpha said:

does the prostitution require dismissing her? had her as a companion ever since i got her and never had that quest.

Sincve she is one of my "multi companions" is it normal that ca_affinity still shows 0 after talking to her several times or is ist just because she has a different affinity system?

And i am glad to hear that there is an update coming. More ivy stuff.

How can i assign her to a couch or chair? i have several followers so she is not usually the one to sit with me and when i try to assign her to a couch or chair she says she can't get there even when other companions can sit on them without problems

Read the FAQ. Second post of this thread. :)

5 hours ago, parrotheada1a said:

So I have to say thanks for this magnificent bit of work. Ivy delivers.  Probably the best bits of dialogue I've heard so far are the side comments Ivy makes while the PC is talking to someone. I DID have to tweak up Ivy's face tho... just because I saw the preset on the Nexus and had to have it in game somehow.

ENH20181117143457_1 by Jim S, on Flickr

Thanks! She's gorgeous! :)

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

Read the FAQ. Second post of this thread. :)

Ah i managed to get her affinity up. I spend a whole night just talking to her. never gets Boring.

But the first affinity system was sleepng "with" her or not?

But i couldn't find a solution to her not sitting anywhere. can'T be a problem of my multi companion mod.

And about that. Is it still the case that i miss out on several lines when i don't recruit her first (since i installed the mod late in the game and already had several not dismissable followers?

And the esm version only means it will not affect my mod limit or will it add new features?

9 hours ago, Kanealpha said:

Ah i managed to get her affinity up. I spend a whole night just talking to her. never gets Boring.

But the first affinity system was sleepng "with" her or not?

But i couldn't find a solution to her not sitting anywhere. can'T be a problem of my multi companion mod.

And about that. Is it still the case that i miss out on several lines when i don't recruit her first (since i installed the mod late in the game and already had several not dismissable followers?

And the esm version only means it will not affect my mod limit or will it add new features?

It's the Multi Companion mod. Don't use it with Ivy.

You'll miss quest integration on any early quests she might have missed.

The ESM will contain bug fixes, several new stories for the Service Menu, tweaks and optimizations and a lot more radio content including news and weather reports.

THe ESM will require a clean save i guess?

And not using a multi companion mod is easier said than done. Since almost all those moda have the problem ofnon dismissable followers  not using one would mean starting a new game ,loosing mycurrent 1201 hours of gameplay.

No way  to solve the problem. What is quest integration exactly (since english isn't my first language)? Just that she comments on things during quests like finding Kellogg or stuff like that right? So since i installed her after i did the main questline and most secondary quests it shouldn't have that mcuh of an effect right?

18 hours ago, Kanealpha said:

THe ESM will require a clean save i guess?

And not using a multi companion mod is easier said than done. Since almost all those moda have the problem ofnon dismissable followers  not using one would mean starting a new game ,loosing mycurrent 1201 hours of gameplay.

No way  to solve the problem. What is quest integration exactly (since english isn't my first language)? Just that she comments on things during quests like finding Kellogg or stuff like that right? So since i installed her after i did the main questline and most secondary quests it shouldn't have that mcuh of an effect right?

Yes, quest integration is about what she says during a quest you are doing. If you have already done the (lame vanilla) main story line, then you have missed those comments. However, Ivy will have comments for almost every quest in the game (DLC quests pending).

Yes, you will have missed lots, but you will get those next playthrough. And she will still have new things to say, for at least several more playthroughs.

5000+ lines of dialogue... ?

On 11/7/2018 at 12:10 PM, Reginald_001 said:

It actually not been moved. And there will be a lot of conversations one might never hear in other parts of the game as well, depending on how you play it.

As a player you have a choice, either do Ivy's recruitment first, or do the rescue Preston and gang first and miss out on some dialogue. :)

Hmmm... Must have missed that notice.

Wasn't the plan to move her to the Red Rocket basement?  Was that lost as well with the saves?

Preston?

I haven't gone to Concord at all in any of my last 7 playthroughs. No Preston, no Cosworth, no Longs. All good. ?

On 11/20/2018 at 1:07 PM, ModHunter42 said:

Hmmm... Must have missed that notice.

Wasn't the plan to move her to the Red Rocket basement?  Was that lost as well with the saves?

Preston?

I haven't gone to Concord at all in any of my last 7 playthroughs. No Preston, no Cosworth, no Longs. All good. ?

Yes. But then I changed it so that low level players get an alternative way to get the voucher at a closer location.

This option remains available until you are level 7, beyond that you need to fetch it at Medtek. :)

This gives people the option to fetch her before you go to Concord.

On 6/2/2018 at 6:41 PM, thesimpsonsguy said:

I'm not sure if this will be helpful or not, but I have noticed that I had to have AFT unmanage and ignore her to get certain features of Ivy to work right and also had to have AFT under her esp or I wouldn't be able to get other followers to follow me if she's already in the party. I would be able to ask them to follow and they would give the usual response, but they would actually stay where they are and not go anywhere with us.

where is the option to ignore her ? i only see unmanage.... but when i talk to her she gets managed again :(

13 hours ago, Dave0000 said:

where is the option to ignore her ? i only see unmanage.... but when i talk to her she gets managed again :(

After dismissing her, go into AFT and unmanage her. Then with cross-hair on her, open it again and you'll see the choice to ignore her. You'll be all set after that. After seeing some of the weirdness between her and that mod, I've never let it touch her since.  Despite the mod author's warnings, some people from what I've read, haven't had any issues with her and AFT. Maybe it's a particular setup they have, maybe just lucky, or they just haven't noticed the issues yet.

52 minutes ago, thesimpsonsguy said:

After dismissing her, go into AFT and unmanage her. Then with cross-hair on her, open it again and you'll see the choice to ignore her. You'll be all set after that. After seeing some of the weirdness between her and that mod, I've never let it touch her since.  Despite the mod author's warnings, some people from what I've read, haven't had any issues with her and AFT. Maybe it's a particular setup they have, maybe just lucky, or they just haven't noticed the issues yet.

i have dismissed her , unmanaged, ignored etc. but she still does not hack terminals and cant move to the position... maybe i should uninstall her and try install her again.. maybe this time first of all to set her on ignore... do you think this would help ?

Also XDI makes stupid dialog options .. really nasty... why cant someone make a patch that :(

6 hours ago, Dave0000 said:

i have dismissed her , unmanaged, ignored etc. but she still does not hack terminals and cant move to the position... maybe i should uninstall her and try install her again.. maybe this time first of all to set her on ignore... do you think this would help ?

Also XDI makes stupid dialog options .. really nasty... why cant someone make a patch that :(

I've noticed sometimes if the terminal difficulty is too high, she has trouble hacking it. As for AFT and Ivy, if you absolutely must keep AFT and you're not too far into your game, to make things a bit easier and cleaner, you can start from the beginning of the game with AFT deactivated. Do her quest, recruit her then dismiss her and choose where her home will be. Then activate AFT and set it to unmanage her, then set it to ignore her. You can recruit her afterwards and she'll use the regular follow system.

Just so you folks know, I started my latest game using AFT & Ivy. So far ... no problems, and I have Dogmeat with us.  I also have Northern Springs, which has a useless, bothersome NPC that you are stuck with.  I want to try and lose him somewhere.... thing is he runs around with a flamer and can turn a mutie into BBQ.

8 hours ago, thesimpsonsguy said:

I've noticed sometimes if the terminal difficulty is too high, she has trouble hacking it. As for AFT and Ivy, if you absolutely must keep AFT and you're not too far into your game, to make things a bit easier and cleaner, you can start from the beginning of the game with AFT deactivated. Do her quest, recruit her then dismiss her and choose where her home will be. Then activate AFT and set it to unmanage her, then set it to ignore her. You can recruit her afterwards and she'll use the regular follow system.

the problem of terminal was not difficulty... she just stood there nothing happend ... well now i deactivated esp. saved, cleaned with resaver, then activated again, started... on my way now to find voucher... set already to ignore her in aft in root cellar.after i get the voucher ill try to recrute her and see if that helped... i have about 80 hours invested in the game and cant just start over.

// Edit: After reinstalling on cleaned save... and setting her to ignore in AFT it works perfectly again!

I think I broke Ivy. There was an RSE CSA event and after it Ivy stays in her place and doesn't move. When I command her it's always follow but she doesn't follow. It doesn't turn to stay either. I dismissed her and she's still standing in the same spot. Recurted her again, moved her to another place and she's still broken.

I looked up the bug and it's not an Ivy bug it's a common follower bug. No Idea why it happened or how to fix it. Any suggestions?

4 hours ago, SpinX said:

I think I broke Ivy. There was an RSE CSA event and after it Ivy stays in her place and doesn't move. When I command her it's always follow but she doesn't follow. It doesn't turn to stay either. I dismissed her and she's still standing in the same spot. Recurted her again, moved her to another place and she's still broken.

I looked up the bug and it's not an Ivy bug it's a common follower bug. No Idea why it happened or how to fix it. Any suggestions?

Uninstall the broken mess that is RSE. Best advice I can give anyone...

Hello Mrs Reginald, how are you?

I'm going to start next week the revision of the Brazilian subtitles of Ivy subtitles,
Is there any news in the language files or can I work on the same file as before?

How's the work for Ivy's DLCs?
It's been a long time since I've visited the forum here and it's always my first page, this is Ivy's family card club.

If you see something new for translation or tests count on me

Big hug

PS * I'm starting a save from scratch, and I installed REdRocket but I still have not found the entry, eager to find it.

22 hours ago, woodsman30 said:

This is amazing I wonder why nobody ever made a follower like this for Skyrim

there are few followers with simmilarities... healer onean or so for example also gives you pussy juice :D and heals you... has EVEN working vage and does many other things .. there are also many custom voiced female followers... eccept they dont do phone sex with you like this one... or maybe there already is no idea!

22 hours ago, SpinX said:

had same problem... but it was as i think updating of AFT which bugged Ivy... best advice now is to uninstall her... make save game.. clean the save of her scripts with Fallrim Tools... install again, load cleaned game... and recruite her again as first time...

Also i got lucky by setting ivy first time ive seen her on ignore in AFT so she keeps her own follower system

On 11/24/2018 at 4:01 PM, urbanoantigo said:

Hello Mrs Reginald, how are you?

I'm going to start next week the revision of the Brazilian subtitles of Ivy subtitles,
Is there any news in the language files or can I work on the same file as before?

How's the work for Ivy's DLCs?
It's been a long time since I've visited the forum here and it's always my first page, this is Ivy's family card club.

If you see something new for translation or tests count on me

Big hug

PS * I'm starting a save from scratch, and I installed REdRocket but I still have not found the entry, eager to find it.

I'm cool! DLC is going slowly as RL is interfering. A new ESM is coming with new content, so hold out for that!

On 11/24/2018 at 7:08 PM, Dave0000 said:

had same problem... but it was as i think updating of AFT which bugged Ivy... best advice now is to uninstall her... make save game.. clean the save of her scripts with Fallrim Tools... install again, load cleaned game... and recruite her again as first time...

Also i got lucky by setting ivy first time ive seen her on ignore in AFT so she keeps her own follower system

AFT is a bleeding mess of code, scripts and instabilities, which is why I didn't even try to make Ivy compatible.

If anything, the ESM will likely have code that forces AFT *not* to function with Ivy (e.g. she will turn code OFF or whatever is needed to do from stopping her to bug out).

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

I'm cool! DLC is going slowly as RL is interfering. A new ESM is coming with new content, so hold out for that!

AFT is a bleeding mess of code, scripts and instabilities, which is why I didn't even try to make Ivy compatible.

If anything, the ESM will likely have code that forces AFT *not* to function with Ivy (e.g. she will turn code OFF or whatever is needed to do from stopping her to bug out).

AFT can be set to ignore Ivy, I have been using Ivy with AFT with minimal issue, the issues appearing are Ivy's ai locking up repeatedly for no good reason, so far all the other custom voiced followers FE: Heather Casdin work fine with AFT, try contacting the author of AFT, He may be able to set AFT up to ignore Ivy, companion mods need to be compatible with all overhauls has 90+% of fallout players use these

1 hour ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

AFT can be set to ignore Ivy, I have been using Ivy with AFT with minimal issue, the issues appearing are Ivy's ai locking up repeatedly for no good reason, so far all the other custom voiced followers FE: Heather Casdin work fine with AFT, try contacting the author of AFT, He may be able to set AFT up to ignore Ivy, companion mods need to be compatible with all overhauls has 90+% of fallout players use these

No disrespect intended, but I am not going to have this discussion again, as I've had it in depth, several pages back.

I do not need to make Ivy compatible with AFT. It is the other way around, period.

And I'm happy that it's working 'fine' for you. But having tested it first hand I can guarantee that you will miss features of Ivy, with it even installed.

2 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

Heather Cassin is Not a companion as far as Fo4 is concerned.

You can run Heather with ANY companion Without AFT. I have Ivy and Heather together, no AFT, no problems.

AFT is not stable with Most other mods. No point trying to make a mod compatible with something that is not compatible with most things.