4 minutes ago, ratbag said:

Hi there, after doing the quest and coming back with the voucher, she keeps asking me for it then adding a holotape. Has anyone else had that problem or is it just me?

What mods are you using, what is your load order? I am suspecting a conflict with some mod or another.

2 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

What mods are you using, what is your load order? I am suspecting a conflict with some mod or another.

Hi there, I have AFT but I put Ivy down the bottom of the load order. That should be the only one that modifies companion dialogue. I tried a clean install of the mod, I get the pop-up message and her radio station changes from the advert to the actual music but yeah, no following.

Oh, I also have the dogmeat mod if that means anything. I will try unchecking both to see what happens.

1 minute ago, ratbag said:

Hi there, I have AFT but I put Ivy down the bottom of the load order. That should be the only one that modifies companion dialogue. I tried a clean install of the mod, I get the pop-up message and her radio station changes from the advert to the actual music but yeah, no following.

Oh, I also have the dogmeat mod if that means anything. I will try unchecking both to see what happens.

A work around can be to open her holotape, then in the advanced options, recruit her that way.

Oh? I didn't see that option. I did manage to recruit her by disabling those two above mods then dismissing her with the tape, what was the recruit one?

Looks like a great fun mod as well, thanks for all your hard work!

58 minutes ago, ratbag said:

Oh? I didn't see that option. I did manage to recruit her by disabling those two above mods then dismissing her with the tape, what was the recruit one?

Looks like a great fun mod as well, thanks for all your hard work!

I'm not sure if this will be helpful or not, but I have noticed that I had to have AFT unmanage and ignore her to get certain features of Ivy to work right and also had to have AFT under her esp or I wouldn't be able to get other followers to follow me if she's already in the party. I would be able to ask them to follow and they would give the usual response, but they would actually stay where they are and not go anywhere with us.

Or you know... listen to the mod author when he says AFT or other multi-companion mods are not supported and simply, I dont know... not use the pieces of shit?

Just saying...

13 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Or you know... listen to the mod author when he says AFT or other multi-companion mods are not supported and simply, I dont know... not use the pieces of shit?

Just saying...

AFT is and has been one of the best mods at what it does since skyrim; calling it a piece of shit is pretty disingenuous.
If a user doesn't read instructions, that's on them, not the mod.

38 minutes ago, thesimpsonsguy said:

I'm not sure if this will be helpful or not, but I have noticed that I had to have AFT unmanage and ignore her to get certain features of Ivy to work right and also had to have AFT under her esp or I wouldn't be able to get other followers to follow me if she's already in the party. I would be able to ask them to follow and they would give the usual response, but they would actually stay where they are and not go anywhere with us.

Yeah I never used it, though I can imagine the need to (if you're not using Ivy..). :)

It's good to know which bugs come out of it's use though, so thanks for this info. They're really strange bugs to begin with, though. Her recruitment quest is as basic as can be, just a setstage and a scriptlet to add her to your companions. I use the dogmeat mod myself though and never had issues with it. :)

I did use the extended dialogue mod at one time but it was screwing up all most of the dialogue in game, so I de-installed it after 5 minutes.

32 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Just saying...

Some people have already gotten pretty far into their current games by the time they come across Ivy's mod. And since it can be dangerous disabling or removing some mods mid play-through, all that can be safely done, other than abandoning the current game to start a new one, is to find workarounds to get stuff to play well together. There are also those who like having multiple followers with them at the same time.

57 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Yeah I never used it, though I can imagine the need to (if you're not using Ivy..). :)

It's good to know which bugs come out of it's use though, so thanks for this info. They're really strange bugs to begin with, though. Her recruitment quest is as basic as can be, just a setstage and a scriptlet to add her to your companions. I use the dogmeat mod myself though and never had issues with it. :)

I did use the extended dialogue mod at one time but it was screwing up all most of the dialogue in game, so I de-installed it after 5 minutes.

Other than the dogmeat mod, I stopped using multi follower mods a while ago, since I found I had little use of having more than one follower with me at a time. I have started using this new AFT though, since it goes beyond just managing followers and has functions to do settlement stuff as well. It also has quests attached to it like being able to have Curie save your spouse and a number of other things. It ends up shortening your load order by taking the place of multiple other mods. And it does have features to ignore followers that mod authors state aren't compatible with follower mods. And for those if us who don't like dismissing Ivy and always want her with us, with AFT ignoring her, we can bring along vanilla followers like Cait, who have their own quest for the player to complete and not miss out on any dialogue Ivy may have along the way, or for the particular place that vanilla follower's quest takes us. :smile: Other than the vanilla follower quests and doing their affinity stuff, I usually have them dismissed and keep Ivy with me, since I have no other use for having more than one follower with me.

These are the mods I had loaded up to level  69 with Ivy 3.2 and these are the mods I currently have in a new play through with Ivy 4.0 and at leavel 17. 
I have not had any problems but I am aware that 1 or 2 of the mods may conflict with other mods but I read the disclaimers first and then decide.
Of course because they all integrate fine for me, does not mean it is the same for everyone.  I put this up just for info.

Now I must go, Ivy said something about a threesome and I cant remember where I left Dogmeat (that's a joke-I only travel with Ivy, Heather and Tori).

love.PNG

Didn't notice you replied to the other post before I started editing it, so I erased all the original stuff in it. But thank you for replying. I'll give the new voice another go and stick with it longer this time before deciding. I really do like the new one a lot, Guess I've just been used to hearing the other one for so long it feels a bit odd hearing a new one now. Reinstalling the new one now. Thank you again :smile:

6 minutes ago, thesimpsonsguy said:

I figured I'd give the new voice a try again and was wondering if it'd be safe to uninstall one voice option for the other without any issues or would I need need to go back to before first meeting her like I did when first swapping out files ?

It will be no problem to keep overwriting one with another, the only difference is voice assets. You can also rename the companionivy.esp directory in the sound\voice folder to _robot, and install Chic's voice. Then you can switch voices by renaming your directory.

vioice.jpg.17dc6abc133749d5e4dfb1051e09641c.jpg

But switching to Chic's version is worth it, trust me. :)

The erotic stuff is.... ?

I did sort of really like the idea of a mini-quest to switch between Robotic and Chic's voice, depending on my mood that day.

Are the voice files named in a manner conducive to switching - or is this a lot of work?

NM - your previous post sounds like it is nothing doable dynamically...

2 minutes ago, fred200 said:

I did sort of really like the idea of a mini-quest to switch between Robotic and Chic's voice, depending on my mood that day.

Are the voice files named in a manner conducive to switching - or is this a lot of work?

NM - your previous post sounds like it is nothing doable dynamically...

It would involve a lot of work, adding another voicetype, then adjusting a lot of conditions in many lines of dialogue to use one voice, or another. It would also increase the download size, forcing everyone to download 450+ mb, instead of the 200 or so, which it's now (per voice). Another option might be to have Ivy switch gender and hack into that system, but all in all it's nearly impossible to do at this point as most options will lead to having to go over all dialogue again.

I'm going to focus on the DLC next, hopefully get it out before Winter, then focus on Ivy's real Quest (which is still in the planning.. a dark quest into her mind to help her solve the puzzle of her existence)....

20 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

It will be no problem to keep overwriting one with another, the only difference is voice assets. You can also rename the companionivy.esp directory in the sound\voice folder to _robot, and install Chic's voice. Then you can switch voices by renaming your directory.

vioice.jpg.17dc6abc133749d5e4dfb1051e09641c.jpg

But switching to Chic's version is worth it, trust me. :)

The erotic stuff is.... ?

I didn't know I could do it this way. Always good learning something new. Thank you, I'll do it this way then.

I can tell you this, I had Ivy 3.2 loaded but had no interaction with her or the radio station when this file was released....I jumped on it....pun intended...before reading your instructions, I deleted Ivy 3.2 , then installed the main file for 4.0 then Chic's voice file and when I finally got around to thinking about Ivy...about level 70...I was blown away with the voice...only question I have is the platinum haired 3.2 face is still in my game which is cool because I prefer blonds...does the 4.0 version have the brunette pictured?

pops

great mod...It would be nice if she was voiced during some of Leito's (or others animations) give it me big boy...rofllmao..

Spoiler

*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*TrueStormsFO4.esm
*four_play_resources.esm
*Knockout Framework.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*VotWMaster.esm
*CompanionIvy.esp
*CBBE.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-Mods.esp
*Boston Breeder.esp
*nvvault1080.esp
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-ZY-DLCAutomatron.esp
*Armorsmith Automatron.esp
*AWKCR - Automatron.esp
*TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
*DX_Banshee_Recon_Armor.esp
*FP_RSE.esp
*four_play.esp
*AK74M.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
*DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
*DarkerNights.esp
*Fr4nssonsLightTweaks.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*DarkerNightsDetection.esp
*K9TacticalHarness.esp
*KSHairdos_oel.esp
*rpampas.esp
*TERAPirate.esp
*TERARogue.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*M9.esp
*Shino Bikini Pack.esp
*BlackRoseRedux.esp
*2pacSkimpy.esp
*Deathclaw Hunter Armor.esp
*HACS Red Dress.esp
*MonnoBikini.esp
*MGSOutfit.esp
*HACS Feathered Dress AE.esp
*HAAS Replacer Automatron.esp
*Fallout4_outfts.esp
*Lazmans_highheels_outfits.esp
*mcgFemaleWalk.esp
*mcgFemaleWalk-Granny-eng.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*Perk Magazine Material Fix.esp
*HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
*Synth Overhaul.esp
*Synth Overhaul - VIS Patch.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-ZY-DLCNukaWorld.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-ZY-DLCFarHarbor.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-Aid.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-Ammo.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-ExplosivesSortBottom.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-JunkBetter+DEF_INV.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-Misc.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-NotJunk.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-Perks.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-ZZ-DLCWeaponsOverride.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-Weapons.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-ZZ-DLCArmorBySlotOverride.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-ZZ-DLCCosmeticsByClassOverride.esp
*ZellaHairDye.esp
*Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp
*Idiot Slut.esp
*Smoke-able Cigars.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting - Smoke-able Cigars TAGS.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*FPEDogAddon.esp
*FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
*FP_RSE_DLCPatch.esp
*Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
*VotWSpecialVideos.esp
*VotWStarlightDriveIn.esp
*Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
*GoodOldCartoonsVolumeI.esp
*GoodOldCartoonsVolumeII.esp
*GoodOldCartoonsBonus.esp
*SexTape.esp
*Votw plugin - Vault 69 Reels.esp

Hi, This looks to be a great mod, but I am a big dumb boy and can't seem to get the quest started.

Step i have tried.

• I installed the base files using NMM
  • I installed the 'Chic Geek' voice files using NMM.
  • I opened the compressed files to double check the files in the .7p file are also present in the actual games data folder.
  • started new game.
  • i got the quest notification
  • checked pip boy for quest it says "Tune in to W.I.V.S station"
  • I go to the radio tab in the pip boy and click on the W.I.V.S station
  • silence?
  • Thought i must be out of range so wondered around the wasteland.
  • erm? performed sanity check by double checking install instructions.
  • came to the conclusion i am missing something and I am a big dumb dumb

I have never tried the previous version so this is a complete clean install.

Thanks in advance for any help.

44 minutes ago, BitSpyder said:
  Reveal hidden contents

*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*TrueStormsFO4.esm
*four_play_resources.esm
*Knockout Framework.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*VotWMaster.esm
*CompanionIvy.esp
*CBBE.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-Mods.esp
*Boston Breeder.esp
*nvvault1080.esp
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-ZY-DLCAutomatron.esp
*Armorsmith Automatron.esp
*AWKCR - Automatron.esp
*TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
*DX_Banshee_Recon_Armor.esp
*FP_RSE.esp
*four_play.esp
*AK74M.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
*DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
*DarkerNights.esp
*Fr4nssonsLightTweaks.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*DarkerNightsDetection.esp
*K9TacticalHarness.esp
*KSHairdos_oel.esp
*rpampas.esp
*TERAPirate.esp
*TERARogue.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*M9.esp
*Shino Bikini Pack.esp
*BlackRoseRedux.esp
*2pacSkimpy.esp
*Deathclaw Hunter Armor.esp
*HACS Red Dress.esp
*MonnoBikini.esp
*MGSOutfit.esp
*HACS Feathered Dress AE.esp
*HAAS Replacer Automatron.esp
*Fallout4_outfts.esp
*Lazmans_highheels_outfits.esp
*mcgFemaleWalk.esp
*mcgFemaleWalk-Granny-eng.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*Perk Magazine Material Fix.esp
*HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
*Synth Overhaul.esp
*Synth Overhaul - VIS Patch.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-ZY-DLCNukaWorld.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-ZY-DLCFarHarbor.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-Aid.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-Ammo.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-ExplosivesSortBottom.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-JunkBetter+DEF_INV.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-Misc.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-NotJunk.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-Perks.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-ZZ-DLCWeaponsOverride.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-Weapons.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-ZZ-DLCArmorBySlotOverride.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-ZZ-DLCCosmeticsByClassOverride.esp
*ZellaHairDye.esp
*Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp
*Idiot Slut.esp
*Smoke-able Cigars.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting - Smoke-able Cigars TAGS.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*FPEDogAddon.esp
*FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
*FP_RSE_DLCPatch.esp
*Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
*VotWSpecialVideos.esp
*VotWStarlightDriveIn.esp
*Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
*GoodOldCartoonsVolumeI.esp
*GoodOldCartoonsVolumeII.esp
*GoodOldCartoonsBonus.esp
*SexTape.esp
*Votw plugin - Vault 69 Reels.esp

Hi, This looks to be a great mod, but I am a big dumb boy and can't seem to get the quest started.

Step i have tried.

• I installed the base files using NMM
  • I installed the 'Chic Geek' voice files using NMM.
  • I opened the compressed files to double check the files in the .7p file are also present in the actual games data folder.
  • started new game.
  • i got the quest notification
  • checked pip boy for quest it says "Tune in to W.I.V.S station"
  • I go to the radio tab in the pip boy and click on the W.I.V.S station
  • silence?
  • Thought i must be out of range so wondered around the wasteland.
  • erm? performed sanity check by double checking install instructions.
  • came to the conclusion i am missing something and I am a big dumb dumb

I have never tried the previous version so this is a complete clean install.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Try moving her towards the bottom of your load order. Armorsmith Extended still has to be under her esp too. Also, I noticed some of her dialogue is blocked by Armorsmith, so you might have to make a patch to get those few lines of dialogue. Not sure if you have any, but I've noticed some radio and speaker mods can interfere with her radio too. 

15 minutes ago, thesimpsonsguy said:

Try moving her towards the bottom of your load order. Armorsmith Extended still has to be under her esp too. Also, I noticed some of her dialogue is blocked by Armorsmith, so you might have to make a patch to get those few lines of dialogue. Not sure if you have any, but I've noticed some radio and speaker mods can interfere with her radio too. 

Alternatively, you can walk straight to Sanctuary, then in the back of Sanctuary find the root cellar behind one of the houses, she is in there.

I figured that now that Ivy has Chic's voice, she needs to look a bit more like her as well. :)

Gave her a different hairdo, new eyes and a new hair color in my current playthrough.

I updated the download topic to add some screenshots.

ScreenShot144.jpg

ScreenShot146.jpg

ScreenShot149.jpg

23 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Alternatively, you can walk straight to Sanctuary, then in the back of Sanctuary find the root cellar behind one of the houses, she is in there.

I figured that now that Ivy has Chic's voice, she needs to look a bit more like her as well. :)

Gave her a different hairdo, new eyes and a new hair color in my current playthrough.

ScreenShot144.jpg

ScreenShot146.jpg

ScreenShot149.jpg

Nice shots. Really nice.The first time I've heard of or seen her was when watching a review she had done on Ivy after someone had mentioned it here in a post. Couldn't remember what she looked like after. By the way, how do you get your shots without the hud or commands showing ?

36 minutes ago, thesimpsonsguy said:

Nice shots. Really nice.The first time I've heard of or seen her was when watching a review she had done on Ivy after someone had mentioned it here in a post. Couldn't remember what she looked like after. By the way, how do you get your shots without the hud or commands showing ?

I was in dialogue with her. :)

I also finally figured out (don't ask me why now) how to switch up her hair in game. I never figured I could just do SLM <id> 2 instead of SLM <id> 1.. :D

16 hours ago, thesimpsonsguy said:

Hi, can u enlighten me what features may not work IF  i'll let AFT manage Ivy? As i assume, u notice something.

Also, peeps r saying that AFT is crap multi-comp mod. No, not really... multi-comp is only tiny fraction of that mod, i think, it's just so much more than that.

30 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

I was in dialogue with her. :)

I also finally figured out (don't ask me why now) how to switch up her hair in game. I never figured I could just do SLM 2 instead of SLM 1.. :D

I like them a lot. you really post really nice screen shots. Wish mine came out half as good.