22 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

Hi, 

now that i have done a complete reinstall of FO4 i have yet to install AAF or anything related to it, and i dont see a patch for your stuff except a cumNwealth patch but i think thats just a overlay patch, so if its not patched by AAF compatibility patch then im not sure what i did, im reinstalling AAF today so ill let you now just how i screwed this up lol.

Thanks for the response!

Update: Ok it was AAF Compatibility patch, which has been taken down, so i am thinking that was my issue.

That was removed as it's outdated and what is still used is being merged with other frequently-used/necessary mods.
The AAFMR still has some assets for when absolutely necessary for some users.

The base CumNWealth is part of Polistiro's patch for Leito & Crazy's, however there are 'patches' for various anim packs, which are, by now, rather outdated and cause issues.
If you do have the CNW patch for SC's, remove it and check if that's solved it.

On 7/6/2019 at 10:38 AM, Mistress Jade said:

Hi, 

now that i have done a complete reinstall of FO4 i have yet to install AAF or anything related to it, and i dont see a patch for your stuff except a cumNwealth patch but i think thats just a overlay patch, so if its not patched by AAF compatibility patch then im not sure what i did, im reinstalling AAF today so ill let you now just how i screwed this up lol.

Thanks for the response!

Update: Ok it was AAF Compatibility patch, which has been taken down, so i am thinking that was my issue.

Hello Again,

I have done a complete reinstall of Fallout 4 and AAF and when i try use your hipshake animation i am having the same damn issue as before! i am not using the old compatibility patch, i am using the AAF modders resource and the misc patches from AAF nexus site page. Other things seem to be working in AAF i got piper to violate a triggerman in vault 114, and he had an erection and the sex sence played out just like it should have. My character masturbates, and can use all the poses i have installed.

so i dont understand what the issue is. Is fusion girl a hard req, because at the moment im not using it just cbbe.

Update: I installed Fusion Girl which didnot help my issue so it wasnt that.

On 7/7/2019 at 3:46 AM, thechadfeak said:

I wonder how use that rigs?

You don't want the rigs unless you're animating, you want the skeleton and mesh files for Fallout, just put them in the appropriate directory.

On 7/7/2019 at 2:15 PM, maddadicusrex said:

Not totally sure ,but it seems that most of your animations are not being used in AAF with Bodytalk and Fusion Girl. They say that a patch would be needed to make your stuff compatible. Someone made a patch but still does not give us most of your pose options. Any idea what is up?

The skeleton and body meshes shouldn't affect what animations you can select. They are still the same skeleton, just one has some extras on it. I presume that whatever patch you downloaded is conflicting with something somewhere, it works fine on my game and I have no patches.

On 7/8/2019 at 11:34 PM, AresFO said:

So does this work with BodyTalk V2?

It works fine but it isn't in an ideal state right now, I'm going through every animation and re-doing them to use the new rig for the extended skeleton and bodies that use it. It's not super difficult as I can copy/paste the animations but it is time consuming because I still have to re-align everything to match up to new bodies and animate new parts. So far, I'm up to the male/female double bed animations, so from A-Z I'm at D. Will be a fair while but when I get it done it should be a very good quality update instead of just phoning it in.

On 7/9/2019 at 11:05 PM, Mistress Jade said:

Hello Again,

I have done a complete reinstall of Fallout 4 and AAF and when i try use your hipshake animation i am having the same damn issue as before! i am not using the old compatibility patch, i am using the AAF modders resource and the misc patches from AAF nexus site page. Other things seem to be working in AAF i got piper to violate a triggerman in vault 114, and he had an erection and the sex sence played out just like it should have. My character masturbates, and can use all the poses i have installed.

so i dont understand what the issue is. Is fusion girl a hard req, because at the moment im not using it just cbbe.

Update: I installed Fusion Girl which didnot help my issue so it wasnt that.

I would look for any patch you've installed that specifically affects my animations and try disabling them one at a time, then loading Fallout 4 again, then trying to use that specific animation. Trial and Error, then you can pinpoint which patch it is that is causing it. In my game, it works perfectly but I have no other patches from anyone else nor any other mods to trigger AAF animations.

On 7/10/2019 at 8:19 AM, TBlues said:

I guess I found the problem, as I installed the themes, I also installed the beta stats, after reinstalling the themes without the beta stats, the animations play well. :)

Cool, enjoy your game!

2 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

You don't want the rigs unless you're animating, you want the skeleton and mesh files for Fallout, just put them in the appropriate directory.

The skeleton and body meshes shouldn't affect what animations you can select. They are still the same skeleton, just one has some extras on it. I presume that whatever patch you downloaded is conflicting with something somewhere, it works fine on my game and I have no patches.

It works fine but it isn't in an ideal state right now, I'm going through every animation and re-doing them to use the new rig for the extended skeleton and bodies that use it. It's not super difficult as I can copy/paste the animations but it is time consuming because I still have to re-align everything to match up to new bodies and animate new parts. So far, I'm up to the male/female double bed animations, so from A-Z I'm at D. Will be a fair while but when I get it done it should be a very good quality update instead of just phoning it in.

I would look for any patch you've installed that specifically affects my animations and try disabling them one at a time, then loading Fallout 4 again, then trying to use that specific animation. Trial and Error, then you can pinpoint which patch it is that is causing it. In my game, it works perfectly but I have no other patches from anyone else nor any other mods to trigger AAF animations.

Cool, enjoy your game!

Folks do not realize just how good your stuff is and how far reaching it is to AAF. They also do not realize how many animations you actually created. I know because I had to delete the "= "1" line about 70 times to have BT2 finally work right with your stuff. Well worth it, because many of your animations are not done by anyone else and admittedly there is a hole in most animation options without your mods. Looking forward to your future poses ( hint?hint? footsie stuff? ) Thanks

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Folks do not realize just how good your stuff is and how far reaching it is to AAF. They also do not realize how many animations you actually created. I know because I had to delete the "= "1" line about 70 times to have BT2 finally work right with your stuff.

Hi, Please can you share what is the exact line you delete and where is it? I'm dealing with BT2 flacid problem and after a lot of tweaks in the .xml files I can't get the erected penis. Thanks

1 hour ago, サマエル said:

Hi, Please can you share what is the exact line you delete and where is it? I'm dealing with BT2 flacid problem and after a lot of tweaks in the .xml files I can't get the erected penis. Thanks

Use Notepad++, open up the animationData.xml for SC's pack, use ctrl+F to open the search window, and go to Find and Replace.

<value path="morph" value="Erection" to="1"/>

Stick that in the 'find', and ensure the Replace field is blank.
Hit 'count' on the right, should find ~75, or so.
Replace all, and save it.

Shouldn't need to do that to any of the other XML's.

2 hours ago, サマエル said:

Hi if I was you I'd just be a little patient and give it a few days instead of fucking around. Savage Cabbage posted a few hours ago that hes working on this right now and hes also re aligning the bodies so the animations will line up better with the new skeleton. A bit of patience and it will all be done for us.

Doing it yourself might give you a erect penis but it wont be lined up as good as it will be when hes done fixing his own file himself.

1 hour ago, walkin said:

Hi if I was you I'd just be a little patient and give it a few days instead of fucking around. Savage Cabbage posted a few hours ago that hes working on this right now and hes also re aligning the bodies so the animations will line up better with the new skeleton. A bit of patience and it will all be done for us.

Doing it yourself might give you a erect penis but it wont be lined up as good as it will be when hes done fixing his own file himself.

This might be good advice if you are not PC savvy. It took me awhile and after a bunch of mess ups, finally figured it out.

4 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Use Notepad++, open up the animationData.xml for SC's pack, use ctrl+F to open the search window, and go to Find and Replace.

Stick that in the 'find', and ensure the Replace field is blank.
Hit 'count' on the right, should find ~75, or so.
Replace all, and save it.

Shouldn't need to do that to any of the other XML's.

Thanks a lot, I'm gonna try this

4 hours ago, walkin said:

I didn't knew that, manny thanks for info

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

It took me awhile and after a bunch of mess ups, finally figured it out.

Yeah I can related, I'm a complete noob here but for me it's kinda fun messing with some files and discover different effects, I've learned some useful stuff for my personal mods ;)

7 hours ago, walkin said:

Well, to be honest I would say it'll likely be way longer than a few days time, think more in terms of weeks or months. If anyone has done a working edit then I would encourage them to share that until I'm done. I think there has been a release anyway somewhere on this site.

I only really get a chance to do a batch of animations at the weekend and that's not guaranteed every weekend. I try to aim for 1 per day otherwise. I also am still making other animations when I get the inspiration to do so in addition to completely revamping the earliest animations that I made to bring their quality up to the standard of my most recent releases, so that slows down the conversion process here and there.

For a time frame reference, it took me about a year to make all the animations in the original upload, up to last release.

12 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Folks do not realize just how good your stuff is and how far reaching it is to AAF. They also do not realize how many animations you actually created. I know because I had to delete the "= "1" line about 70 times to have BT2 finally work right with your stuff. Well worth it, because many of your animations are not done by anyone else and admittedly there is a hole in most animation options without your mods. Looking forward to your future poses ( hint?hint? footsie stuff? ) Thanks

Thanks, I think I have done some foot stuff somewhere. I think Rufgt's done some quality stuff in that vein as well.

13 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Well, to be honest I would say it'll likely be way longer than a few days time, think more in terms of weeks or months. If anyone has done a working edit then I would encourage them to share that until I'm done. I think there has been a release anyway somewhere on this site.

I only really get a chance to do a batch of animations at the weekend and that's not guaranteed every weekend. I try to aim for 1 per day otherwise. I also am still making other animations when I get the inspiration to do so in addition to completely revamping the earliest animations that I made to bring their quality up to the standard of my most recent releases, so that slows down the conversion process here and there.

For a time frame reference, it took me about a year to make all the animations in the original upload, up to last release

Okay, thnx for the update. Someone has made a file to make it work I do believe. I was just going by the comment you made about fixing the animations so they line up a bit better. I pretty much figured it would probably be longer anyways. Lol. Have a good one.

3 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

For a time frame reference, it took me about a year to make all the animations in the original upload, up to last release.

Thanks, I think I have done some foot stuff somewhere. I think Rufgt's done some quality stuff in that vein as well.

Actually, should not be any pressure on you. We were given a simple fix to just delete any line in your animation file. Your mods are now working pretty well with AAF and Bodytalk. The new AAF update 7/14 busted the penises again and hopefully will be addressed.

Great it fixed it for me. Thanks Ulfbearth.  Only one thing if you don't put Savage Cabbage below the animation patches, it doesn't work.

On 4/29/2019 at 6:07 AM, Ulfbearth said:

For those having erection issues with SC's anims using Bodytalk i did the following

-In every single file named as _MorphsetData.xml change  "Erection" to="1"  to "Erection" to="-1"   like SavageCabbage_morphSetData.xml (If you are using MO2, its located in Bodytalk mod folder and Savage Cabbage mod folder) and in Themes morphsets, i'm using the all in one themes so Theme_SexAnimations_morphSetData.xml (if you are using MO2, its located in AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes mod folder or any of your theme mod folder that has a morphsetdata.xml file). Every single file with _morphsetdata.xml must have the -1 in erection (for erected state ofc so for "Erection" to="0" you leave untouched ) without any exception.

-In SavageCabbage_animationData.xml (if you are using MO2, its in Savage Cabbage mod folder) delete the following line <value path="morph" value="Erection" to="1"/>, you can leave a blank space like this you won't have any issue

image.png.683f4b0016659e70dabf5511a4490db5.png

however for "Erection UP" and "Erection Down" you must leave untoched. The only issue was "Erection" to =1

Hey, I'm new to AAF and I had a few questions about the requirements. Mainly AAF EVB Morph. Mainly I'm still learning the terminology, So I've found several items that could qualify as a compatibility patch. Could you clarify that one for me please?

Also homemaker and SSEX I'm having a little trouble tracking down. Maybe I'm just blind, but would you mind sharing the link?

Thanks

3 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Mainly I'm still learning the terminology, So I've found several items that could qualify as a compatibility patch. Could you clarify that one for me please?

The EVB body in the AAF Modder's Resource is all you need for that.

3 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Also homemaker and SSEX I'm having a little trouble tracking down.

Those are on Nexus.  Homemaker and Settlement Supplies Extended.  Note that those are completely optional - if you don't want to install them, don't enable support for them when you install this animation pack.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The EVB body in the AAF Modder's Resource is all you need for that.

Those are on Nexus.  Homemaker and Settlement Supplies Extended.  Note that those are completely optional - if you don't want to install them, don't enable support for them when you install this animation pack.

okay thanks for clearing that up