I'm having a bit of an alignment issue, and as you can see, my Nora is totally freaked out about it.20210906092631_1.jpg.8c68da187039e04866350f473a4337a9.jpg

Silly picture aside, I looked back through about 40 pages of posts here and from what I read it looks like patches are usually blamed for alignment issues.  I have 2 patches, staged Leito and UAP.  I had them working together before but just in case it was them, I reinstalled each making sure to follow the directions, then when that didn't fix the alignment, I disabled each.  There was no change.  The other thing I saw while going back through the posts was that altering lines in the xmls could cause alignment issues.  That's not a problem for me, I'm not advanced enough to mess with the xmls.  I'll look at them but I don't change them.

This save is only 6 hours old so I'm not too worried about ruining it, I figure I'll start over anyway, so my next troubleshooting step was to disable a bunch of recently installed mods.  No luck finding the cause of the issue so far.  Next I'll be purging mods and starting over with the minimum needed to run SCs animations.  Before I do that, I thought I'd check in to see if there's anything else I should be looking for.  (...and share the blooper pic)

Edited by FMLWAIH
3 hours ago, FMLWAIH said:

I'm having a bit of an alignment issue, and as you can see, my Nora is totally freaked out about it.20210906092631_1.jpg.8c68da187039e04866350f473a4337a9.jpg

Silly picture aside, I looked back through about 40 pages of posts here and from what I read it looks like patches are usually blamed for alignment issues.  I have 2 patches, staged Leito and UAP.  I had them working together before but just in case it was them, I reinstalled each making sure to follow the directions, then when that didn't fix the alignment, I disabled each.  There was no change.  The other thing I saw while going back through the posts was that altering lines in the xmls could cause alignment issues.  That's not a problem for me, I'm not advanced enough to mess with the xmls.  I'll look at them but I don't change them.

This save is only 6 hours old so I'm not too worried about ruining it, I figure I'll start over anyway, so my next troubleshooting step was to disable a bunch of recently installed mods.  No luck finding the cause of the issue so far.  Next I'll be purging mods and starting over with the minimum needed to run SCs animations.  Before I do that, I thought I'd check in to see if there's anything else I should be looking for.  (...and share the blooper pic)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130635-patch-for-animations-squirtcum-effects-cum-overlays-stages-fixes/

Try that one. It's the one that did it for me. Fixed all the problems with animations I had. I don't use neither Leito nor UAP. I went with the One Patch first, then Indarello's patch above and erection fix by SilverPerv last in case it helps.

Edited by michelita
last suggestion

Just tried the SC-FMF-Human-DoubleBed02 8-stage animation today and it's truly amazing! Might just be the most naturalistic threesome sequence I've seen in any Bethesda game modded to this day.

Hope there's more where that came from. Stay safe.

Can somebody please tell me how I'm supposed to trigger these animations?

I used to use the gun version the last time I used these mods and I have no idea how to this time around. I'm pretty sure I have all of them installed and the animations do work as I have seen other NPCs randomly but I'm lost myself. Aa little warning also, in that I'm using Fo4Hotkeys, so I may indeed be blocking one of the keys so if changing that is what is needed, just let me know.

Thanks in advance.

7 hours ago, WeFellOut said:

Can somebody please tell me how I'm supposed to trigger these animations?

I used to use the gun version the last time I used these mods and I have no idea how to this time around. I'm pretty sure I have all of them installed and the animations do work as I have seen other NPCs randomly but I'm lost myself. Aa little warning also, in that I'm using Fo4Hotkeys, so I may indeed be blocking one of the keys so if changing that is what is needed, just let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Hit the "Home" key to open the AAF menu.

35 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

You can also change the AAF keybindings in AAF_settings.ini if you prefer to use a different key for that.

Thanks! I found out that I'm also using outdated/discontinued versions of stuff too, like the Vinfamy CP, fourplay 0.082 and the old fourplay suite. So I've had to redownload a bunch of new files.

But only some of the animations have triggered. This could take a while to sort out, I guess.

That gun is what I've been used to though, as I was able to pick and choose who was involved for the scenes. Not sure how it works out without that. I'd appreciate your insight.

34 minutes ago, WeFellOut said:

Thanks! I found out that I'm also using outdated/discontinued versions of stuff too, like the Vinfamy CP, fourplay 0.082 and the old fourplay suite. So I've had to redownload a bunch of new files.

But only some of the animations have triggered. This could take a while to sort out, I guess.

That gun is what I've been used to though, as I was able to pick and choose who was involved for the scenes. Not sure how it works out without that. I'd appreciate your insight.

With the default keybindings for AAF, you press Home to display its on-screen menu, Enter/Return to open the scene editor interface, Up/Down arrows to highlight the first actor from the list of actors found within the scan radius, PgDn to add that actor, repeat highlighting and adding actors until you have the one(s) you want involved in the scene, Right arrow to move to the location selection list, Up/Down arrows to highlight the detected location you want (this includes furniture items within the scan radius), Right arrow to  move to the animation selection list, Up/Down arrows to choose the animation you want to start (if the list is empty you've picked an incompatible combination of actors and location for the animations you have installed), then Right arrow again to start the animation. End will stop the animation when you're done watching it.

The above is from memory, but it also gives you on-screen directions as to which keys do what. Keep in mind that the AAF menu is not meant to be the main way to play animations however, it's really more for testing the mod. As its name implies, AAF is first and foremost a framework, to be used by other mods which wish to call animations. Generally they will do so by relying on tags carried within the animation metadata or supplied by the Themes mod, in order to randomly select from an appropriate subset of available animations for a given situation.

Hi! I've had a weird bug occur with this mod!

Whenever I level up, the game crashes when I attempt to access perks panel i.e. Hit the T button to level up.

If I disable this mod, the perks panel opens up just fine.

Can you please assist? This is happening with V1.2.6.

Thanks

32 minutes ago, Smoldrin said:

Hi! I've had a weird bug occur with this mod!

Whenever I level up, the game crashes when I attempt to access perks panel i.e. Hit the T button to level up.

If I disable this mod, the perks panel opens up just fine.

Can you please assist? This is happening with V1.2.6.

Thanks

Perks panel crashes are usually due to UI widget overload in the game engine. The most effective solution to these is Buffout 4, which is why AAF's instructions strongly recommend it (because AAF also contributes to the UI widget problem).

Awhile  back maybe  9 months ago  was  playing around  any ways  not sure  whst I did to one of them animation  for mutants  but I had  2 male  mutants   having sex  yeah crazy  to watch. It was. 

8 hours ago, falecore said:

When i hit home with this mod to acivate AAF it just fails to load, the dots around AAF just spin and nothing happens

Chances are you have something patching these animations, breaking AAF's ability to load the animation metadata. I don't have anything overwriting files from this animation pack and can bring up the AAF interface normally.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Chances are you have something patching these animations, breaking AAF's ability to load the animation metadata. I don't have anything overwriting files from this animation pack and can bring up the AAF interface normally.

any way to manualy instal the files? also when i update AAF to the newest one it will also not work. hmmmm

7 hours ago, falecore said:

any way to manualy instal the files? also when i update AAF to the newest one it will also not work. hmmmm

Sounds like your problems run much deeper than this animation pack. I recommend seeking help on the AAF Discord to make sure you're correctly working on the latest AAF version before you try to troubleshoot any particular animation pack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

excuse me,

I have problem with the robot npc animation. when I change the position via AAF (with page up/down key) my player was changing the position, but the NPC wasn't. i think it not just for robot animation but for human and creatures too. anyone know how to fix it? or maybe make it a sequence from start to finish? i just want to see the full version of animation

thank you

18 hours ago, non_existing123 said:

I have problem with the robot npc animation. when I change the position via AAF (with page up/down key) my player was changing the position, but the NPC wasn't. i think it not just for robot animation but for human and creatures too. anyone know how to fix it? or maybe make it a sequence from start to finish? i just want to see the full version of animation

It's been previously asserted that the reason is, unlike humanoids, those actors don't support changing idles without resetting (and animations are essentially implemented as custom idles).

Hello, I seem to be having an issue with misalignment with this animation pack. Which doesn't really make any sense because I have leito's and bp70 installed and they do fine with no issues. Is it just the pack or is there a deeper issue exclusive to the Savage Cabbage?

On 11/7/2021 at 8:23 AM, SolarzFFA said:

Hello, I seem to be having an issue with misalignment with this animation pack. Which doesn't really make any sense because I have leito's and bp70 installed and they do fine with no issues. Is it just the pack or is there a deeper issue exclusive to the Savage Cabbage?

Sometimes I get misalignment also. Can't remember how consistent this issue is, but it's not too rare in my game. I can fix my problems by console command "setscale 1" to all characters in the animation. I play male and usually the female character's size is changed to something below 1 when the animation starts and I have to repeat this quite often. Don't know if there's some way of tweaking AAF or something to get around this. There's something about actor scaling in the .ini, but I don't know how it would be set up the best way.

Edited by ookkerpak