5 hours ago, blankproject said:

well I was thiknig an anim like this (actual sex), but maybe like missionary, cowgirl with kissing?

https://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2018_06/20180530111006_1.jpg.545268893147a594a7f58817c8029aa3.jpg

I think Leito has some like that, but if not I could possibly add one at some point. One of the single bed animations has cowgirl with a little bit of kissing IIRC.

28 minutes ago, Badtanker said:

I can install homemaker again and SSEX but where is the prisoners shackles located?

Prisoner Shackles is here - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18436

I have tried out the Rough Pooltable Tease and I like it. Thanks! I think the whole Rough Pooltable sequence is excellent. I hope you'll do more like this. 

Having seen what you have done in the No Mod version, I'm very curious about the animations you have in the other version. However, SSEX looks like it's a mod that interferes with the vanilla Workshop menu and needs a patch to work with it. I'm generally wary of mods that do this. But I'm willing to give this a try to try out your animations. Would you mind showing which versions of SSEX and Homemaker you are using, and how you get them to work together without messing up the Workshop menu?

If you liked the rough stuff then you'll definitely like what's in the full version, pretty much every animation that's missing from the vanilla version is along those lines but beware with certain objects (pillories) they don't shut properly yet so you have to finagle a way to shut them, I think dagobaking said he'd look into a way to get AAF to do that properly at some point.

WRT workshop menu, I think if you download SKE (settlement keywords) then both of those mods have versions for SKE, that won't affect the vanilla menu.

Or, if you'd rather not download those mods, there's an easy manual fix you can do.

1. Navigate to the "fallout4/data/aaf" folder

2. open the savagecabbage_furnituredata1.xml file

3. delete any line that ends in SSEX.esp or Homemaker.esp, e.g. furniture form="00000B8A" id="SSEX_NPCBedInstituteMedBaySleep01" source="SSEX.esp"/ (including the < > brackets)

4. save it, it'll stop the game from looking for any furniture from those esps.

Looking through the folders of the full version, I see that there are furniture that you call "Stocks" and "Wallchurch". What furniture are these and where can they be found on the Workshop menu? I've only been able to see animations for Pillory, Hydropillory and Shackles so far.

3 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Looking through the folders of the full version, I see that there are furniture that you call "Stocks" and "Wallchurch". What furniture are these and where can they be found on the Workshop menu? I've only been able to see animations for Pillory, Hydropillory and Shackles so far.

Ah yeah, the Stocks one is actually the pillory from Wasteland Workshop, the model's file is called stocks but ingame it's called pillory. The Pillory folder is actually for the pillory model that came with Torture Devices, only it doesn't have a reference in that .esp for some reason, so until Vader666 adds it to that mod, it'll be unavailable. I don't wanna bother the guy, I'm sure he'll do it at some point.

The wall one is a similar thing, it's not supported by AAF to do animations tied to a wall yet, so it's on dagobaking to decide if he wants to add support for that as well. He helped me a lot with making this, so I don't want to bother him with more requests, I'm sure he's busy coding.

Ya i just tried a new start and Updated AFF. It does work on the double bed in sanctuary and works  on the double bed in fort Hagen too now. I't would be nice to see some loving  animations  too if at all possible. kissing cuddling  making out   playful stuff that kind of thing we never seem to  get enough of those :).  Thanks again for the animations they really are top notch.

1 hour ago, Dawnmorning said:

Ya i just tried a new start and Updated AFF. It does work on the double bed in sanctuary and works  on the double bed in fort Hagen too now. I't would be nice to see some loving  animations  too if at all possible. kissing cuddling  making out   playful stuff that kind of thing we never seem to  get enough of those :).  Thanks again for the animations they really are top notch.

12 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

The wall one is a similar thing, it's not supported by AAF to do animations tied to a wall yet, so it's on dagobaking to decide if he wants to add support for that as well. He helped me a lot with making this, so I don't want to bother him with more requests, I'm sure he's busy coding.

Walls might work.

I haven't tried them. But, the "furniture" is based on a form ID. So, as long as a wall panel has that (I think it does?) you should be able to plug it in.

The problem I see with using walls is that there could be a lot of them in a small area. That might make for a huge list of options and no way to tell which wall section its referring to...

55 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

The problem I see with using walls is that there could be a lot of them in a small area. That might make for a huge list of options and no way to tell which wall section its referring to...

Yeah that could be an issue and as with furniture, different walls all face different directions by default, so an animation for one wall would not work for another wall, the actors might not even be touching the wall, or facing the wrong way, so any animator would have to release different versions for every wall type or they'd just do it for a specific wall which is what I decided to do.

I think with the wall one, I'll just go back and change it so that it's for some upright furniture like a wardrobe.

Yeah. I do think there is some cool potential for wall-based animations. But, it might take some extra mod-work to make a special instance of the wall and place it in places that are usable.

There are also some things I can do with AAF for cases like that. Like instead of listing or picking from all wall options, I can make a routine that just picks the nearest one, etc. But, that will be an advanced feature to look at. Many other basic features left to get done first.

I didn't even know you could make it so animations interact with already placed furniture. I was going to use AnimObjects for my eventual FO4 contribution, but this way is much better and more immersive.

By the way, I checked a few of your animations out..

Awesome job mate!

^_^

Here are some screen shots of FM animations that involve furniture, to show which table, chair, or couch you might want to place at your settlements to see them. This is not exhaustive, as the more obvious pieces of furniture, like the bed, need no explanation. So here we have Nora and her sugar daddy Longfellow demonstrate how they use their furniture.

Spoiler

20180604111242_1.thumb.jpg.e7fd9ef5634965e9bed0bf10d03b5a7b.jpg

20180604110734_1.thumb.jpg.f352a3e99eb2af1f02af1298a4675d63.jpg

20180604110243_1.thumb.jpg.eeacb3e8fdab3bafa50873c1942d003e.jpg

20180604105656_1.thumb.jpg.00c3a59bdb1b74e843e2f1a0a0260ed4.jpg

20180604105332_1.thumb.jpg.9d0ce79c78851a9894fb0d0f870cba98.jpg

20180604105203_1.thumb.jpg.a7f0088b4f07e75687acfc08ad6ad871.jpg

20180604104309_1.thumb.jpg.3cefaf3c5cf94c3ed78b7f1f9c7c9407.jpg

This is the throne from Nuka World DLC:

20180604111054_1.thumb.jpg.71db3352d2ea03599f37cfce221f3237.jpg

20180604113743_1.thumb.jpg.182a5100702393b6515e352cf205418c.jpg

20180604104809_1.jpg

I'll add more if I come across anything not shown here.

Thanks for the praise, all.

13 hours ago, riot_punch said:

i've been getting an AAF stratup error that says DLCWorkshop02.esm is missing, which it is not. this doesn't occur when i use the no-mod version.

any help would be appreciated.

Are you sure it's not deactivated? Corrupt file? DLCWorkshop02.esm is the Wasteland Workshop IIRC, so maybe try redownloading that.

AAF will search in the data folder for .esps and .esms, and in my experience sometimes mod managers display ones that have been moved as though they are still there, so try double checking that it's still in that folder.

5 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Thanks for the praise, all.

Are you sure it's not deactivated? Corrupt file? DLCWorkshop02.esm is the Wasteland Workshop IIRC, so maybe try redownloading that.

AAF will search in the data folder for .esps and .esms, and in my experience sometimes mod managers display ones that have been moved as though they are still there, so try double checking that it's still in that folder.

i've checked both in-game and in my data files, the dlc is working properly and both the dlc's ba2 files and the esm file is present. 

i am currently trying to modify the mod. if i wanted to disable this mod's dependence on dlcworkshop02.esm, should i just delete the bits of script from the xml files that make it depend on the dlc? awesome mod btw.

i've deleted 1 line in the furnituredata1.xml that refers to the stocks animation, i hope this would work.

update: seems to work, though there is an error message when AAF is trying to find locations but it's really nothing, this maybe resolved by deleting the stock animation lines in the animationdata.xml but i won't bother.

Atm i'm working on "fixing" the XML's of this animation pack to resolve some of those problems.
Needs AAF V68.0 alpha tho so some testing on my end will be required before i can release the redone package after AAF 68 alpha was made public.
Should be a solid base for @SavageCabbage to work with for future animations too.

I've found that only two beds out of the vanilla workshop menu works with the bed animations, namely, these two:

20180606002545_1.thumb.jpg.791b43a66dc33bbcbcb6c60e9910c37b.jpg

Is there a way to make it work with other vanilla settlement beds, especially the one that looks like a cleaner version of the one on the left?

4 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

I've found that only two beds out of the vanilla workshop menu works with the bed animations, namely, these two:

<snip>

Is there a way to make it work with other vanilla settlement beds, especially the one that looks like a cleaner version of the one on the left?

Edit the respective furniture XML in Data\AAF.

12 minutes ago, CGi said:

Edit the respective furniture XML in Data\AAF.

That much is obvious. But the list in the XML already lists these:

furniture form="001340D3" id="NpcBedMetalLay01"
    furniture form="001340D4" id="NpcBedMetalLay02"
    furniture form="000AB568" id="NpcBedVaultBunkLay01"
    furniture form="000432A8" id="NpcBedVaultBunkLay02"
    furniture form="000AB567" id="NpcBedVaultLay01"
    furniture form="0004329F" id="NpcBedVaultLay02"
    furniture form="0018C56F" id="WorkshopNpcBedMetalLay01"
    furniture form="00052390" id="WorkshopNpcBedMetalLay02NoEdit"
    furniture form="0023C9C4" id="WorkshopNpcBedMilitaryCottLay01"
    furniture form="0014EA9F" id="NpcBedMetalLay02Dbl"
    furniture form="00249040" id="WorkshopNpcBedVaultLay01DblNoEdit"
    furniture form="0018C570" id="WorkshopNpcBedWoodLay01"
    furniture form="000488E6" id="InstituteBedWallMounted01"

Yet only 2 of the above are settlement beds.