I hate for this to sound disrespectful, but are we gonna see an update anytime soon? This pack has some of the best animations, but its pretty shitty that this gets updated like once a year. Whatever the case is, I hope you can get things smoothed out and we can see an update soon. 

10 hours ago, Xaeis said:

I hate for this to sound disrespectful, but are we gonna see an update anytime soon? This pack has some of the best animations, but its pretty shitty that this gets updated like once a year. Whatever the case is, I hope you can get things smoothed out and we can see an update soon. 

Now you know what it felt like for folks waiting for the releases of Half Life 2 / StarCraft 2 / Skyrim / Fallout 4, etc

Don’t you? Don’t youuuuuu? ?

4 hours ago, Vel W said:

Now you know what it felt like for folks waiting for the releases of Half Life 2 / StarCraft 2 / Skyrim / Fallout 4, etc

To be honest I didnt think they were gonna make a new Fallout until i saw Fallout 4's trailer and I didnt know about HL2 until I played GMOD, and never heard of StarCraft until I played Heroes of the storm. Tremendous either way

8 hours ago, Vel W said:

Still waiting on Left 4 Dead 3 & Half Life 3........Maybe some day, right?

:bawling:

2 hours ago, koaamz said:

excited for the future updates, take your time with them, your literally carrying the Fallout 4 adult modding scene right now, your time and effort are greatly appreciated. 

Well said

On 3/28/2021 at 6:04 PM, Vel W said:

For context, Fusion Girl went through a big update November last year and came with new collision-based breast physics. New skeletons with 3Bone Breast Bounce (3BBB) with OCBP (Ver 1.75+). Only a small portion of the hand-crafted physics from this mod still works. 

Could that update affect areas other that the breasts?  I noticed my Nora's lower abdomen becomes jagged in a couple of SC's animations. It seems to happen when Nora bends at the waist, like in the early stages of the shackles animation. 

...and while I'm here, Is there a trick to getting the pillory to close.  Whether it's closed or open before the animation starts, at the beginning of the animation it will always be open, and it'll stay open until I end the animation and tell an NPC to get in it.

9 hours ago, FMLWAIH said:

I noticed my Nora's lower abdomen becomes jagged in a couple of SC's animations. It seems to happen when Nora bends at the waist

That does sound like an intended effect, as there are belly physics in this mod. You see even more of those in Behemoth animations.

With regards to the pillory, I'd like to know as well. The pillory only closes when there is a NPC assigned to it via workshop. But if you play animations from this mod, the NPC will leave the pillory (opening it) in order for start the animations...?

13 minutes ago, Vel W said:

I'd like to know as well

That because it's default state is Open and AAF can't change its state. Never bothered to look into changing it to closed. Might be beyond my skill level. LOL

A cheesy workaround is to enter the pillory and fast travel away. On return, generally, it will be closed... until an NPC decides to randomly use it.

23 hours ago, izzyknows said:

A cheesy workaround is to enter the pillory and fast travel away. On return, generally, it will be closed... until an NPC decides to randomly use it.

That's quite a good idea. And if an NPC randomly uses it, you can always select him/her and cast "Disable" temporarily when the animations are playing

It'd be great if an equivalent hack were to exist for the dreaded MrHandy / Protectron bugs with AAF

Patch for Capital Wasteland Workshop Packs 1 and 2 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43068

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/50626

Place these .xml files in Data > AAF folder

SavageCabbage_positionData_CWWorkShopPack.xmlSavageCabbage_furnitureData_CWWorkShopPackPart2.xmlSavageCabbage_furnitureData_CWWorkShopMaster.xml

(additional positiondata.xml file so actors won't float during bed animations)

has some clipping issues

I haven't tested all of them but, in-game, AAF doesn't give an error.

2 hours ago, spartansmackjack said:

most animations are working. except the protectron. They just kind of stand there while the female actor moves like normal but they both occupy the same space.

This is a known bug. Protectron and MrHandy both have problems transitioning between animations. The general consensus is that it's not caused by this mod, but the game engine itself. You can only play one stage at a time.

Unless ? Does anyone know of any mod that merges all these robot animation stages into big sequences? I think maybe Indarello's patch does it, but it also merges all other animations which is not a side effect I'd like

On 4/7/2021 at 3:10 AM, YANG555 said:

Just wanna say you're awesome. I've been following your mod for quite a long time. It really suprises me every time I see there is a new update with new animations which are such eye-openers and eye-candies lol for me.

Thanks, I try my best to get variety even though my own tastes are pretty regular.

On 4/13/2021 at 12:56 PM, Xaeis said:

I don't like to trap myself inside a schedule, I just release by whimsy. Last year I released three or four updates a month apart after I had finished updating all my older content to work with the ZeX skeleton. Now, I've been back animating for about a month and I'm thinking about getting things prepared but, as I said, I can't give concrete dates.

On 4/15/2021 at 11:30 PM, koaamz said:

excited for the future updates, take your time with them, your literally carrying the Fallout 4 adult modding scene right now, your time and effort are greatly appreciated. 

Thanks, I think there are some more people potentially coming to animate in FO4, so maybe soon we will have a few animators doing stuff.

8 hours ago, spartansmackjack said:

most animations are working. except the protectron. They just kind of stand there while the female actor moves like normal but they both occupy the same space.

Robots have issues, it was a miracle that I was able to even get them animating in the game in the first place. I'm happy to have even gotten that far, so unless someone else figures it out, you'll just have to do it all the roundabout way. It's not ideal but it's better than nothing.

On 4/23/2021 at 12:19 PM, SavageCabbage said:

I don't like to trap myself inside a schedule, I just release by whimsy. Last year I released three or four updates a month apart after I had finished updating all my older content to work with the ZeX skeleton. Now, I've been back animating for about a month and I'm thinking about getting things prepared but, as I said, I can't give concrete dates.

Good to know you're still alive, Savage. Your animation pack is amazing and I'd love to see more. Hell I'd be open to commission some if you're down for that.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but when I enable savage cabbages animations the AAF scene wizard no longer works, it does not open. And just by unticking/disabling it in Mod Manager 2, everything works fine. Thanks in advance.

5 minutes ago, smithshah1990 said:

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but when I enable savage cabbages animations the AAF scene wizard no longer works, it does not open. And just by unticking/disabling it in Mod Manager 2, everything works fine. Thanks in advance.

Disable Ufberth's nod & try again.....

:exclamation:

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I realize that you have solved count, so your judgement is likely to be correct. Didn't Ulfberth design his entire resource pack to support this very mod, though? I find it quite unlikely that his mod would be the culprit.

3 hours ago, smithshah1990 said:

The most likely culprit, especially if you just installed SavageCabbage's animations, is that you already had some patch installed.  Could be UAP, Indarellos, Simple Patch, or even One Patch if your guidance is woefully outdated.  First try disabling any patches and see if SC works on its own.  If it does, reinstall your patch with options for SC checked this time.

On 4/27/2021 at 3:11 AM, VonHelton said:

23 hours ago, Vel W said:

I realize that you have solved count, so your judgement is likely to be correct. Didn't Ulfberth design his entire resource pack to support this very mod, though? I find it quite unlikely that his mod would be the culprit.

22 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

The most likely culprit, especially if you just installed SavageCabbage's animations, is that you already had some patch installed.  Could be UAP, Indarellos, Simple Patch, or even One Patch if your guidance is woefully outdated.  First try disabling any patches and see if SC works on its own.  If it does, reinstall your patch with options for SC checked this time.

Yep, re-installing all mods from scratch and UAP is not the issue atleast for now and I have no other patches installed as well yet; I'll update if I get the issue with savage cabbage anim resolved.

3 hours ago, smithshah1990 said:

Yep, re-installing all mods from scratch and UAP is not the issue atleast for now and I have no other patches installed as well yet; I'll update if I get the issue with savage cabbage anim resolved.

I have the same issue (AAF won't play scenes at all with this animation pack installed), I have not solved the problem, but I did narrow down to a few mods what MAY be the issue (by unchecking a bunch of mods at a time). I'm hoping this might be helpful to you. The remaining mods in my load order, before I gave up are:

Fallout4.esm

DLCRobot.esm

DLCWorkshop01.esm

DLCCoast.esm

DLCWorkshop02.esm

DLCWorkshop03.esm

DLCNukaWorld.esm

HUDFramework.esm

AAF.esm

AAFThemes.esl

LooksMenu.esp

PIP-Pad.esp

CBBE.ESP

KSHairdos.esp

KSHairdos_oel.esp

LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp

PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp

The Eyes Of Beauty.esp

UniquePlayer.esp

AAF_SEU.esp

SavageCabbage_Animations.esp

Additionally I do use the 3BBB body, which is the only other thing that I can think of that may be causing the issues (Maybe combo of 3BBB and Unique Player?). I'm just going to uninstall the animations (sadly, because they look great!) for now until someone wiser than me finds a solution. I'm hoping this may be somewhat helpful in finding the issue here. I also use the latest version of NMM, maybe it just can't install the files correctly?

Lastly, I'll post my whole load order as a file, just for reference sake. If anyone finds the solution, please let me know, as I'd love to use this animation pack. However my smol brain isn't doing me any favors.

Best of luck!

Load Order.PNG

On 4/23/2021 at 7:19 AM, SavageCabbage said:

Thanks, I try my best to get variety even though my own tastes are pretty regular.

Thanks, I think there are some more people potentially coming to animate in FO4, so maybe soon we will have a few animators doing stuff.

Robots have issues, it was a miracle that I was able to even get them animating in the game in the first place. I'm happy to have even gotten that far, so unless someone else figures it out, you'll just have to do it all the roundabout way. It's not ideal but it's better than nothing.

Hey man no rush, I understand completely. I await the next update.