8 hours ago, Vel W said:

Glad to hear it.

So, about that "new trouble". It is a known bug. Handy animations not transitioning and such. The mod author is aware but no one around here has found a solution yet. Does anyone else here know if this is being investigated??

roger that. still waiting for issue fix

On 11/27/2020 at 8:37 AM, OverseerPrimeXF said:

is anythere complete list of animations and furniture if animation based on it (+mod where it from) to start it on?

looking for this info in xml files is great but takes long time for search

I have a similar question...Savage has some pole dancing animations I see in the XML data file, but I don't know where to get the pole from. What object in CK is it? Or is it something that has to be added by a particular mod (such as the support given to Homemaker).

My settlement building always includes a night club and I just have 3 dance animations and two of them I don't like...so I have been thinking of my own workshop idle markers and I'd like to use the pole dancing from Savage, if I can find the pole.

Edit: Figured it out...in the creation kit its 'flagpolenoflag'

I try to keep my animations updated, but I noticed today that I was seriously behind in updating yours. I was using "SavageCabbages Animation Pack FOMOD V1.1" and I tried to update to V1.2.3, V1.2.4, and V1.2.5. Each one opened the save identifying AAF as being 44% loaded and then nothing works with AAF. I read some of the posts about this and I don't know of any mods that run in sequence. It sure would be nice if you knew which mods I should be looking for. All the animations I am using originally came from "AAF_Sayas_Cheatsheet" and now I have been using "(AAF) Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (3/Dec/2020)". They should all be fairly accurate and if the animation is from one on those guides, shouldn't you know which one? It does say I should be running v1.2.4.

What about the mods between v1.1 to 1.23. Is it possible for me to download them to see if they still work for me?

I have included my latest load order. I'm not sure its correct. This is very difficult to get and keep all of the AAF files accurate. I apolagize that I can't figure out how to correct a problem that few people even know about, besides know how to fix. I would like to get your animations working, but I would like them to stay that way. I understand you have to make changes occasionally. Tell us what we need to do to upgrade to the next version.

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2020-12-15T05-09-36.txt

On 12/15/2020 at 6:26 AM, dwharper34 said:

I try to keep my animations updated, but I noticed today that I was seriously behind in updating yours. I was using "SavageCabbages Animation Pack FOMOD V1.1" and I tried to update to V1.2.3, V1.2.4, and V1.2.5. Each one opened the save identifying AAF as being 44% loaded and then nothing works with AAF. I read some of the posts about this and I don't know of any mods that run in sequence. It sure would be nice if you knew which mods I should be looking for. All the animations I am using originally came from "AAF_Sayas_Cheatsheet" and now I have been using "(AAF) Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (3/Dec/2020)". They should all be fairly accurate and if the animation is from one on those guides, shouldn't you know which one? It does say I should be running v1.2.4.

What about the mods between v1.1 to 1.23. Is it possible for me to download them to see if they still work for me?

I have included my latest load order. I'm not sure its correct. This is very difficult to get and keep all of the AAF files accurate. I apolagize that I can't figure out how to correct a problem that few people even know about, besides know how to fix. I would like to get your animations working, but I would like them to stay that way. I understand you have to make changes occasionally. Tell us what we need to do to upgrade to the next version.

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2020-12-15T05-09-36.txt 6.1 kB · 0 downloads

Do you have the latest version of AAF installed and working?  This is required for at least 1.2.5.  If you are using an early version of AAF, I know it will be very tricky to update.  If you want to try and update AAF, then read the guides on how to.

43 minutes ago, yassin84dhdgdfg said:

Hello. 

i have installed this mod and all, but ingame it says, that "SavageCabbage_animationData" is a bad xml file and aaf cant load it

Make sure you don't have another patch over writing the xml.

On 11/8/2020 at 10:34 AM, TIKIKIK2578 said:

hi i have some troubles with this animation, it just stopped working for some bizzare reason everytime i go into AAF the furniture doesn't show up. Anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it?

I'm having a similar problem. Most supermutant furniture animations show up, including gorebags, but some furniture from the SM set like SMBed and traffic lights never show up in AAF scene selector. The animations/positions are listed in my full AAF list in game and it happens regardless of how the furniture is created (workshop, placeatme or found in the world).

On 9/17/2020 at 7:05 PM, SavageCabbage said:

Hey all, I'm aware of all the issues that need sorting. I've had some computer issues lately and I've just managed to get everything working again. I'll try to get the problems solved but I also need to get Fallout 4 working again and some other stuff. Thanks for your patience!

Hello,
1)as some user found here fomod have wrong folders location: FX\SexSounds
instead of FX\SexSounds\Sexual_Noises
for Aggressive, Coughing, Disappointing, ... sound groups

I tested this and also agree with him

2)List of too bugged anims that I could not fix with changing offsets:

Spoiler

SC-FM-Human-Bed02-04Cowgirl

SC-FM-Human-Bed03-04Cowgirl

SC-FM-Human-DoubleBed01-05Doggy

SC-FM-Human-DoubleBed03-07ClimaxLoop

SC-FM-Human-RidingBrahmin-03Doggy            Brahmin just walking away :D
SC-FM-Human-SedanPreWar02-04Cowgirl
SC-FM-Human-SedanPreWar02-03Blowjob

SC-FM-Human-SedanPostWar01-06Doggy
SC-FM-Human-ShowerPlayerHouse01-07ClimaxLoop    idleform
SC-FM-Human-SportsCarPreWar01-03Doggy
SC-3P-Human-Floor01-04DoubleTeam

JailCellSmall5,6; KitchenPostWar01,motorbike06 a bit bugged

SC-FM-Human-Stocks01-02Start

SC-FM-Dog-Couch01-03 
SC-FM-Dog-Armchair01-03Sitting
SC-FM-Dog-Armchair01-04Sitting
SC-FMM-Dog-DoubleBed01-11Missionary-Handjob

Yo, just checking in to tell ya'll I'm still about (Happy New Year), I've been playing through Fallout 4 again to see who and what is where; raiders, super mutants, ghouls etc to plan for new animations to hopefully make some contexual stuff. I have IRL stuff to take care of still, mainly work related so it's taking a big amount of focus.

I have already got a lot of new animations posed, but I also need to merge some old files to save space. Your average .hkx file used by fallout is about 120kb in size, but the reference files used to animate with are anything between 50,000-120,000kb in size so after doing a lot of animations, all those files are causing space problems.

6 hours ago, Indarello said:

Hello,
1)as some user found here fomod have wrong folders location: FX\SexSounds
instead of FX\SexSounds\Sexual_Noises
for Aggressive, Coughing, Disappointing, ... sound groups

I tested this and also agree with him

Aggressive, disappointing and coughing are not really used, mainly because I haven't got females in an aggressive role, nor are any scenes depicting a female being disappointed with what she's receiving. I think coughing is used a couple of times where a woman is being held by the neck but other than that, It's not really used much.

On 1/1/2021 at 3:20 PM, SavageCabbage said:

I have already got a lot of new animations posed, but I also need to merge some old files to save space. Your average .hkx file used by fallout is about 120kb in size, but the reference files used to animate with are anything between 50,000-120,000kb in size so after doing a lot of animations, all those files are causing space problems.

Would you be willing to do multiple dogs & wolves on one or 2 victims??

:innocent:

On 1/2/2021 at 3:20 AM, SavageCabbage said:

Aggressive, disappointing and coughing are not really used, mainly because I haven't got females in an aggressive role, nor are any scenes depicting a female being disappointed with what she's receiving. I think coughing is used a couple of times where a woman is being held by the neck but other than that, It's not really used much.

I mean all this "optional" fomod folders

111.png.d11b22e117fca7db86dcd0e4b809b578.png

On 1/1/2021 at 2:20 PM, SavageCabbage said:

Aggressive, disappointing and coughing are not really used, mainly because I haven't got females in an aggressive role, nor are any scenes depicting a female being disappointed with what she's receiving.

On 1/1/2021 at 2:20 PM, SavageCabbage said:

Yo, just checking in to tell ya'll I'm still about (Happy New Year), I've been playing through Fallout 4 again to see who and what is where; raiders, super mutants, ghouls etc to plan for new animations to hopefully make some contexual stuff. I have IRL stuff to take care of still, mainly work related so it's taking a big amount of focus.

Thanks for the info and welcome back, chef. Your mentioning of aggressive role there sort of highlights the potential that this project still has. Not to mention the newer ideas you've explored in the recent patches (Ghouls with furniture, more non-human creatures, etc)

But hey, as usual, no rush. Balance things out and take your time. ?

On 12/16/2020 at 9:21 PM, aquaman76 said:

Do you have the latest version of AAF installed and working?  This is required for at least 1.2.5.  If you are using an early version of AAF, I know it will be very tricky to update.  If you want to try and update AAF, then read the guides on how to.

I have been running AAF Beta 154-31304-154b for a while now. I keep waiting for an update, but nothing has happened lately. Dago' most recent verifier, AAF_GFV_v0.1.9.8.EXE, requires Vortex or Mod Organizer to run. I'm using NMM Community Version and it won't work with that. It's to bad he changed it from a regular executable. It still has the .exe file extension but windows reports it is not a valid win32 application. It really helped me for a while.

Hello SavageCabbage, Your mods are freakin awesome. Sir, can you kindly upload the previous versions of these animations ? I dont have the latest version of fallout 4 as the latest version hangs up my pc , I even tried updating my graphics driver. Since these new versions of your animation requires the latest aaf‌, i am unable to use it. So, please upload the previous versions or kindly give a link to it as a new year gift to all those fellow Fallout players who cant get the newer version. 

Thankfully I noticed the comment from EgoBallistic about CWSS. I have vs 4.01 and I followed the install guide in 

When I did a test animation with a new character in the bathroom right when you start, the only items that showed up in the list was the toilet, couch, chair and bed. The shower was not showing up even though I was standing next to it. I had CWSS installed before doing the AAF setup so it was selected in every mod that had a checkbox for it.

Guess I'll just have to wait till things are updated for CWSS.

News

Some bad news guys, my Max license has expired so I can't make any more animations. This mod is gonna have to be put on indefinite hiatus until I can buy Max or something.

On 1/14/2021 at 2:57 AM, noby4365 said:

How do you make it so you can pick one stage (form a staged animation) to play on loop?

Play it with the AAF wizard and it'll loop over and over.

On 1/3/2021 at 1:36 AM, VonHelton said:

Would you be willing to do multiple dogs & wolves on one or 2 victims??

No, I don't like to do things where it doesn't make sense. If loads of wild dogs or wolves got someone alone they'd just eat her. That's why I don't do deathclaws either.

On 1/12/2021 at 7:38 AM, ripxflamez said:

Hello SavageCabbage, Your mods are freakin awesome. Sir, can you kindly upload the previous versions of these animations ? I dont have the latest version of fallout 4 as the latest version hangs up my pc , I even tried updating my graphics driver. Since these new versions of your animation requires the latest aaf‌, i am unable to use it. So, please upload the previous versions or kindly give a link to it as a new year gift to all those fellow Fallout players who cant get the newer version. 

Hey, unfortunately I tend to delete my older stuff after a while, so I've only got versions going back to what you see on here.

On 1/12/2021 at 9:38 AM, ripxflamez said:

I have all versions of the mod.Try downloading from here. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WC7HpgJeXqStepQLXjWKeSnwEKsr-lK3/view?usp=sharing