9 minutes ago, mkta said:

mod on + aff bun but delete all SavageCabbage_xxxxxxx.xml files works. i add back the .xml files no longer works. 

I notice in your load order you have some of Valdacil's sorting mods.  Are you using VIS-G or other UI mods?  If so you may be running into a UI memory issue.

Install Buffout and see if that helps.  It expands the Scaleform memory that both AAF and UI mods like VIS-G use, which helps avoid problems when both are installed.

9 minutes ago, mkta said:

im not saying your mod are issues, there sure is some incompatibility with one of my mods or system. 

It's not my mod, I'm just trying to help.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

This is almost certainly just a coincidence.  This mod has no scripts or quests, the plugin only contains Idle animations, AnimObjects, and sound records.  It doesn't "do" anything on its own.

The error here:

Object reference has no 3D
stack:
    [ (0014D084)].Sound.PlayAndWait() - "<native>" Line ?
    [CrxInitQuest (89012171)].crxinitquestscript.PlaySound() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXInitQuestScript.psc" Line 356
    [ (FF001DF5)].CRXCrWorkshopObjectScript.CreateSpHandsForm() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXCrWorkshopObjectScript.psc" Line 201
    [ (FF001DF5)].CRXCrWorkshopObjectScript.OnTimer() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXCrWorkshopObjectScript.psc" Line 132

is from CRX.  It can sometimes happen if you have spikes enabled on the crosses and you travel away from one of those types of crosses.  You can stop it in console by running the following 5 commands:

prid FF001DF5
callfunction canceltimer 1010
callfunction canceltimer 1011
callfunction canceltimer 1012
callfunction canceltimer 1013

Since I wanted to ask you this later, after being sure about the Radstag animations... Did you knew about those? Any chance to add them to Violate?

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

Since I wanted to ask you this later, after being sure about the Radstag animations... Did you knew about those? Any chance to add them to Violate?

There are no radstag animations.  Vader must have made them at some point but he did not include them in the Vadermania download.

On 10/14/2020 at 2:01 AM, VonHelton said:

sigh.........

:neutral:

AllWellinformedAvocet-size_restricted.gif

Yeah, I'd loved to have this in game (and for some moments I've actually thought that there was).. So I decided to try to learn how to create animations, but I have totally no idea on how to begin and what I should have or use to do them.

4 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Yeah, I'd loved to have this in game (and for some moments I've actually thought that there was).. So I decided to try to learn how to create animations, but I have totally no idea on how to begin and what I should have or use to do them.

I got my start back in the 80's on Wolfenstein. I wanted more enemies, so I figured out how to make that happen. When Red Baron 3D came out, you couldn't fly 2-seater aircraft. So, I figured it out. "Revenge of the Jastas" is probably the most ground-breaking mod of its day, in fact. (Especially since everyone said it couldn't be done!). More slots, more aircraft, better 3D mesh!

https://www.gog.com/forum/red_baron_pack/revenge_of_the_jastas_alternate_download_location

......So I have every confidence in you. In fact, I have some animation suggestions for you, once you get up & running!

:D

On 10/13/2020 at 7:52 PM, EgoBallistic said:

I notice in your load order you have some of Valdacil's sorting mods.  Are you using VIS-G or other UI mods?  If so you may be running into a UI memory issue.

Install Buffout and see if that helps.  It expands the Scaleform memory that both AAF and UI mods like VIS-G use, which helps avoid problems when both are installed.

It's not my mod, I'm just trying to help.

installed buffout 4 game wont lunch now :( installed xse preload, set it onthreadattached still won't lunch. i don't see any crash or anything.

21 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You have to install all of Buffout4's requirements or it will crash the game.

i did .. it still crashes

LE: managed to make it work, buffout4, but still have the issue after loading a save game can't save again

LE: managed to isolate a few of xmls. For example game runs fine with SavageCabbage_animationData_BG.xml and/or SavageCabbage_animationData_DLC5.xml  but if i add or leave only SavageCabbage_animationData_Dog.xml or SavageCabbage_animationData.xml  my issue happens

AAFLog.0.log AAFLog.1.log

• 2 weeks later...

I am having an issue where AAF doesn't identify furniture right. For a standard MF ground animation it is giving me options for "couch". I also don't have the option to select "couch" in the menu when I am standing right next to one. It's as if there are no couch animations. I'm also having other issues where other animations don't exist at all, but I have a feeling like these issues are linked. 

On 10/28/2020 at 1:15 PM, ZacharyZachyZach said:

I am having an issue where AAF doesn't identify furniture right. For a standard MF ground animation it is giving me options for "couch". I also don't have the option to select "couch" in the menu when I am standing right next to one. It's as if there are no couch animations. I'm also having other issues where other animations don't exist at all, but I have a feeling like these issues are linked. 

Yeah, I think I'm having similar problems with SC's animations too. I'm missing animations. I see in the recent screencaps he posted that there's a couch footjob animation as well as a bed missionary animation where the girl has her feet on the guy's chest and these animations just don't exist for me.

16 hours ago, boobymanz said:

Yeah, I think I'm having similar problems with SC's animations too. I'm missing animations. I see in the recent screencaps he posted that there's a couch footjob animation as well as a bed missionary animation where the girl has her feet on the guy's chest and these animations just don't exist for me.

Me three.........My couple is supposedly doing couch animations, but no couch is nearby, so they are floating in mid-air......

:O

Hey guys I have a little problem with the mod, when loading all the aaf stuff an error of the system appears, It says ''this XML has a wrong format and can't be analysed'' then proceeds to give me the name of different archives in the aaf folder, like ''SavageCabbage_animationData'' or ''SavageCabbage_animationData_DLC5''. 
This also happened with the ''ErectionFix'' patch by SilverPerv (BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml), but with no other mods, I can't figure out how to fix it by myself so anyone has any idea of what could be causing the problem? I tried with all the 3 versions that are available now and letting it charge before and after the patches, thanks for reading.

1 hour ago, metalsonic007 said:

AAF hangs at 44% with this mod and this mod only. Are there any known incompatibilities/bugs with other anim packs?

Except it doesn't. I'm using this mod with the latest AAF version and it works just fine for me. Perhaps you have some animation patch mod which is altering the XML files from this one and needs to be updated or removed?

Here's my load order:

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
  7  7     DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
  8  8     unofficial fallout 4 patch.esp
  9  9     armorkeywords.esm
 10  a     WorkshopFramework.esm
 11  b     ss2.esm
 12  c     AAF.esm
254 FE   0 AAFThemes.esl
254 FE   1 WashOutThatCum.esl
254 FE   2 Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
 13  d     CWSS Redux.esp
 14  e     TortureDevices.esm
 15  f     clothingoverhaul.esp
 16 10     clothingoverhauldlc1.esp
 17 11     clothingoverhauldlc3.esp
 18 12     dd-enhanced blood basic.esp
 19 13     improved map with visible roads.esp
 20 14     visiblecompanionaffinity.esp
 21 15     def_inv_scrap_en.esp
 22 16     mojaveimports.esp
 23 17     FusionGirl.esp
 24 18     LooksMenu.esp
 25 19     BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
254 FE   3 Behemoth No Cart.esp
 26 1a     Deathclaw_nude.esp
 27 1b     ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
254 FE   4 SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp
 28 1c     rxl_bp70_animations.esp
 29 1d     AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
 30 1e     SimplePatch.esp
 31 1f     MagnoCumGaudio.esp
 32 20     GetDirty.esp
 33 21     Atomic Lust.esp
 34 22     AAF_SEU.esp
254 FE   5 AAF_Dirty_Sex.esp
 35 23     AAFExtendedStats.esp
 36 24     AAF_Madness.esp
 37 25     AAF_Prostitution.esp
254 FE   6 AAF_GenderSelect.esp
 38 26     AAF_VanillaFudge.esp
 39 27     FutaFEV.esp
254 FE   7 CWSS and GetDirty Compatibility Patch.esp
 40 28     ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
 41 29     ImmersiveLoversEmbraceMagnolia.esp
 42 2a     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 43 2b     Depth of Field Removal.esp
 44 2c     armorsmith extended.esp
 45 2d     AnotherLife.esp

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, memekalka said:

image.png.3076dd42cc0c07012e367cb1884cd636.pngGreetings! How to run anims with robots? Or i do something wrong?

Howdy.

It looks like the robots are not being detected by AAF in your case. Try again after installing this. Vanilla theme is sufficient.

On 11/20/2020 at 7:37 PM, Vel W said:

Howdy.

It looks like the robots are not being detected by AAF in your case. Try again after installing this. Vanilla theme is sufficient.

danke. it works but i met a new trouble. Maybe someone had it earlier, but when i turn anim with mr.handy, he flies over the character, doing anims some anims and teleports to the starting position. How o you think, what it can be?

3 hours ago, memekalka said:

danke. it works but i met a new trouble. Maybe someone had it earlier, but when i turn anim with mr.handy, he flies over the character, doing anims some anims and teleports to the starting position. How o you think, what it can be?

Glad to hear it.

So, about that "new trouble". It is a known bug. Handy animations not transitioning and such. The mod author is aware but no one around here has found a solution yet. Does anyone else here know if this is being investigated??