1 hour ago, Riskofruin said:

I guess its just me; seems like I'm hearing the same dozen sounds over and over again (especially one where it seems like the PC is saying "Et"), even though the "gasp" folder alone has 50+ sound files

So is it safe to say that if I delete the sound files I don't want to use, and put in the ones I want into that same folder, it'll replace the sound? Or do I also have to change the name of the file to match the one its replacing?

And if I just delete sound files I don't want to hear, will it increase the frequency of the sound files I want to hear? Also which type of sound gets used most; gasp, breath (which kind), or something else?

Not really sure but my best guess is that you'll want to replace them by the names. If you wanna hear a sound more often then have multiple instances of the same sound but with different names. If you just deleted sounds, then the game would still pick it from the list because it's still down as being in the list but because there's nothing there you would just hear nothing, but the game still counts it as being picked to play if you get me.

Breathing gets used most, usually the light and slow variety but also heavy on occasion for the more intense animations.

9 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Not really sure but my best guess is that you'll want to replace them by the names. If you wanna hear a sound more often then have multiple instances of the same sound but with different names. If you just deleted sounds, then the game would still pick it from the list because it's still down as being in the list but because there's nothing there you would just hear nothing, but the game still counts it as being picked to play if you get me.

Breathing gets used most, usually the light and slow variety but also heavy on occasion for the more intense animations.

Custom Moans works the same way (have to replace by names), so you're probably right. From what I've tested so far, I think you're right on the money. Deleting the files just made the animations quieter. 

Anyways I think I know what to do now. This was very helpful, so many thanks.

I know its not easy pumping out these animations like you do, so I try not to bother animators with asking for more animations. Instead personalizing the sound files seems like a more productive way to improve my own experience without imposing on animators. Thanks Savage and keep up the good work. 

On 9/17/2020 at 8:05 AM, SavageCabbage said:

Hey all, I'm aware of all the issues that need sorting. I've had some computer issues lately and I've just managed to get everything working again. I'll try to get the problems solved but I also need to get Fallout 4 working again and some other stuff. Thanks for your patience!

Who is "Nate"? Is this someone you created? At first, I thought Nate was a robot I made a few games back, but after each new game, he reappears. Maybe you created him?

20200921101132_1.jpg

20200921095029_1.jpg

20200902110537_1.jpg

39 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Who is "Nate"? Is this someone you created? At first, I thought Nate was a robot I made a few games back, but after each new game, he reappears. Maybe you created him?

Whatever that actor is, it's not from this mod.

Why don't you try figuring it out for yourself?  Open the console, and type

help nate 4 npc_

You'll get output that looks something like this:

image.png

In your case there should be at least one more 'Nate` entry.  The first 2 digits of the numeric ID in parentheses are the plugin index of the mod it came from.

Better yet, open FO4Edit and put that numeric ID in the Form ID box, then press enter and it will take you right to it:

image.png

Note: the above is just an example.  00056BB and 00246BF0 are in everyone's game.  "Your" Nate will have a different form ID.

Also, please, for the sake of politeness, shrink your damn images when you post them.  Drag the pic in, double click on it, and change the resolution to something smaller so they don't take up the entire screen.  Thanks.

50 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Use Vortex? I use Vortex & I get no such error.

:D

I use Vortex too, but this is a popular animation pack and MO2 is a popular mod manager, so if the current version of this were really uninstallable with MO2 I expect someone would have said so in the month since it was last updated. Seems like there must be something else going on...

On 9/30/2020 at 7:35 AM, Alekzin said:

I keep getting this error when trying to install with MO2. How do I solve it?

download.png

Can we see your mod list before the installation? Maybe something is conflicting?

I’m a NMM user and the mod has been working fine. A sturdier installer like MO2 should have no problem 

On 9/17/2020 at 12:29 AM, Vel W said:

I like it a lot

yeah... super .... no?   :classic_wub:

*MoreHairstyles4Male.esp
*MoreHairstyles4Female.esp
*MoreBeards.esp
*HairVariations_YoungAtHeart.esp
*HairVariations_FairyTails.esp
*HairVariations_Elegant.esp
*HairVariations_Sophisticate.esp
*HairVariations_Conversions.esp
*HHPonytail_Hairline.esp
*CurlyHairVariations.esp
*MiscHairstyle.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*256StandaloneHairColors.esp
*256MoreStandaloneHairColors.esp
*TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

and:

Error 10. Well, I don’t exactly cut things out but I think most of the visible anime has been uploaded. Nothing started after the update 

--------------

sorry but i can't translate this.

--------------

---10-es hiba. Nos, nem pontosan vágom a dolgot de azt vélem a legtöbb látható anime felkerült.... címkék és hivatkozások. Két olyan dolog, amivel a készítők (ahogy olvasom) kevésbé törődnek. A frissítés után semmi sem indult...   :bawling: Vissza kellett térnem 150 órával korábbra és pár nap amíg az újított dolgok eltűnnek a működésért. Még szerencse, hogy van a másodlatnak másolata... ámde ez se úgy működik ahogy az elvárható lehetne.

* A dolog előnye 1650 MB mentésterület felszabadult a hiba és az összeférhetetlenség okán. Bár tudom, hogy a legtöbben ugranak minden frissítésre. Azonban sok régi program-kiegészítés a 163-as játékon nem jelenik meg vagy nem fut és nincs helyettük más.  Nálam már az indulása is katasztrófa volt. Némi szenvedés után kitöröltem. A 130-as játékon a hiányosságok ellenére sok minden eléggé jól tette és teszi a dolgát.... még jó, hogy kimentettem. 

Spoiler
On 9/30/2020 at 10:35 PM, Alekzin said:

I keep getting this error when trying to install with MO2. How do I solve it?

download.png

On 10/2/2020 at 12:55 AM, Vel W said:

Can we see your mod list before the installation? Maybe something is conflicting?

I’m a NMM user and the mod has been working fine. A sturdier installer like MO2 should have no problem 

On 10/1/2020 at 8:25 AM, vaultbait said:

I use Vortex too, but this is a popular animation pack and MO2 is a popular mod manager, so if the current version of this were really uninstallable with MO2 I expect someone would have said so in the month since it was last updated. Seems like there must be something else going on...

That stems from not finding a plugin enabled.
Usually only comes up for the Themes, which requires AAF to be enabled 'fore you install it.

Which is why you enable-as-you-go, at least for AAF-related mods.

Hello Mr. Cabbage!

First off, thank you for this mod and your continued work on it. IMO it's the best sex animation package out there.

But I do have a bit of a problem when I'm using it; when the AAF wizard is scanning the area for furniture to use, it never comes back with anything from CWSS redux. Not once. Not ever. After a hard day out grinding in the waste, I'd love nothing more than to come home and get nasty with Heather in the shower but, alas, it is never an option!

So I'm wondering what I might have done wrong when installing? Keep in mind, I'm a complete idiot so please be gentle :)

Thanks in advance for any advice or insight

On 10/8/2020 at 12:28 PM, TheInsaneLee said:

Hello Mr. Cabbage!

First off, thank you for this mod and your continued work on it. IMO it's the best sex animation package out there.

But I do have a bit of a problem when I'm using it; when the AAF wizard is scanning the area for furniture to use, it never comes back with anything from CWSS redux. Not once. Not ever. After a hard day out grinding in the waste, I'd love nothing more than to come home and get nasty with Heather in the shower but, alas, it is never an option!

So I'm wondering what I might have done wrong when installing? Keep in mind, I'm a complete idiot so please be gentle :)

Thanks in advance for any advice or insight

So far, the only thing used in CWSS is the furniture that looks like the shower from the player's house, so if you're scanning for other objects, there's nothing on them. If you are using that furniture, then I dunno. There've been issues in the past where things that worked perfectly for me didn't work at all for others. Could never figure it out.

I was wondering, as pretty much every creature in the base game can have theyr fun with PC and companions, would it be possible to add others? I'm referring mostly to radroaches, brahmins and radstags (as with WDF is possible to obtain theyr offsprings, wombs etcetera)?

And about the DLC's creatures, shouldn't Gatorclaws share the same animations of Deathclaws?

And about the other creatures (from both Nuka World and Far Harbor) would be possible to add them too somehow?

I know nothing about animations so I have no idea how hard it might be to create them all, but if there are things "simple" to do I might try to help.

3 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I was wondering, as pretty much every creature in the base game can have theyr fun with PC and companions, would it be possible to add others? I'm referring mostly to radroaches, brahmins and radstags (as with WDF is possible to obtain theyr offsprings, wombs etcetera)?

And about the DLC's creatures, shouldn't Gatorclaws share the same animations of Deathclaws?

And about the other creatures (from both Nuka World and Far Harbor) would be possible to add them too somehow?

I know nothing about animations so I have no idea how hard it might be to create them all, but if there are things "simple" to do I might try to help.

Vader's Animations have Radstags.......

:thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Vader's Animations have Radstags.......

I had no idea about that lol. I've never tried to activate the animations with them, but I guess I can begin :D

Edit, I launched FO4 (Vadermania 1.1 installed and active) and tried with AAF menu, but the radstag was not selectable. How do I begin that animation? I tried also with SEU but still nothing.

On 10/12/2020 at 3:59 AM, SavageCabbage said:

So far, the only thing used in CWSS is the furniture that looks like the shower from the player's house, so if you're scanning for other objects, there's nothing on them. If you are using that furniture, then I dunno. There've been issues in the past where things that worked perfectly for me didn't work at all for others. Could never figure it out.

CWSS had a major update a few weeks ago.  It's possible the form IDs changed for the items you use in animations.

24 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I had no idea about that lol. I've never tried to activate the animations with them, but I guess I can begin :D

Edit, I launched FO4 (Vadermania 1.1 installed and active) and tried with AAF menu, but the radstag was not selectable. How do I begin that animation? I tried also with SEU but still nothing.

If you have Themes, it must be set  up. Also, the various animations must be set up for those animals as well.

hi, i have a problem with this animation pack, i keep asking but i think in the wrong posts :D ... it happens only with this one SavageCabbage_Anim..

Steps to reproduce

1. start game

2. load save game

3.  load again same save game or another save 

expected result:

- i'm able to save a new save game

actual result:

- can't save. to be able to save again i need to exit game and lunch game again. i can load other saves, but I can't save

without this pack i have no issues but installing it i have issues. this issues appeared after upgrading to latest aaf and 1.2.4 of this mod. 

i understand that it might my some incompatibility

not on survival

i also did this 

1. uninstalled aaf and aaf related mods

2. removed aaf related files from folder (vortex left some leftover) 

3. made a new save

4. used Re-saver to remove all unattached scripts scritps from last save 

5. started game and made a new save

6. reinstalled only aaf

i attached plugin list if it helps

Anyone has any idea with what his mod might be incompatible? 

plugins.txt

AAFLog.0.log

Papyrus.0.Cleared.log

1 hour ago, mkta said:

without this pack i have no issues but installing it i have issues. this issues appeared after upgrading to latest aaf and 1.2.4 of this mod. 

This is almost certainly just a coincidence.  This mod has no scripts or quests, the plugin only contains Idle animations, AnimObjects, and sound records.  It doesn't "do" anything on its own.

The error here:

Object reference has no 3D
stack:
    [ (0014D084)].Sound.PlayAndWait() - "<native>" Line ?
    [CrxInitQuest (89012171)].crxinitquestscript.PlaySound() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXInitQuestScript.psc" Line 356
    [ (FF001DF5)].CRXCrWorkshopObjectScript.CreateSpHandsForm() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXCrWorkshopObjectScript.psc" Line 201
    [ (FF001DF5)].CRXCrWorkshopObjectScript.OnTimer() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXCrWorkshopObjectScript.psc" Line 132

is from CRX.  It can sometimes happen if you have spikes enabled on the crosses and you travel away from one of those types of crosses.  You can stop it in console by running the following 5 commands:

prid FF001DF5
callfunction canceltimer 1010
callfunction canceltimer 1011
callfunction canceltimer 1012
callfunction canceltimer 1013

58 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

This is almost certainly just a coincidence.  This mod has no scripts or quests, the plugin only contains Idle animations, AnimObjects, and sound records.  It doesn't "do" anything on its own.

The error here:

Object reference has no 3D
stack:
    [ (0014D084)].Sound.PlayAndWait() - "<native>" Line ?
    [CrxInitQuest (89012171)].crxinitquestscript.PlaySound() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXInitQuestScript.psc" Line 356
    [ (FF001DF5)].CRXCrWorkshopObjectScript.CreateSpHandsForm() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXCrWorkshopObjectScript.psc" Line 201
    [ (FF001DF5)].CRXCrWorkshopObjectScript.OnTimer() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXCrWorkshopObjectScript.psc" Line 132

is from CRX.  It can sometimes happen if you have spikes enabled on the crosses and you travel away from one of those types of crosses.  You can stop it in console by running the following 5 commands:

prid FF001DF5
callfunction canceltimer 1010
callfunction canceltimer 1011
callfunction canceltimer 1012
callfunction canceltimer 1013

i uninstalled crx and fixed that error in logs,

still my saving issue remains.

i uninstalled everything aff related and tried just aaf + this mod. without it is wroks great.

with it is no longer working. 

leaving this mod on, but aaf uninstalled works ok.

mod on + aff bun but delete all SavageCabbage_xxxxxxx.xml files works. i add back the .xml files no longer works. 

im not saying your mod are issues, there sure is some incompatibility with one of my mods or system. 

i just want to get an idea where to look at. 

on a new game i noticed i don't have any issues until i start an aaf animations, after that the issue happen. 

is there a console command to force stop everything aaf related? it looks like some animation remains active in background during loading or something

i will try to delete one by one xml files until i find the one that cause me problems and come back here