@CGi compiled the BA2 archive so I don't personally know about anything odd with it as I still have my sound folder in my game, unless he renamed any folders or subfolders. The sound descriptors in the .esp specifically look in a certain location and if that location's there and the files are in it, there should be no problem, but I'll have a look.

On 6/5/2018 at 6:19 PM, CGi said:

The pillory (not Hydro) furniture uses a FormiD i could not identify so i commented it out since it resulted in seemingly random errors in AAF.

There is a piece of furniture with ID 1EE2 in TortureDevices, so removing the "0100" from the beginning of "01001EE2" should remove the error message and allow the pillory to function as intended. (Tested, confirmed to be working.) (this is regarding SavageCabbage_furnitureData_TD.xml)

<group id="Pillory">
	<furniture form="1EE2"/>
</group> 

36 minutes ago, ig8 said:

There is a piece of furniture with ID 1EE2 in TortureDevices, so removing the "0100" from the beginning of "01001EE2" should remove the error message and allow the pillory to function as intended. (Tested, confirmed to be working.) (this is regarding SavageCabbage_furnitureData_TD.xml)

There's no furniture with the iD 1EE2 in Turture Devices though.
Hence why i commented it out in the FOMOD version since it resulted and seemingly random errors in AAF.

5 hours ago, Campbell said:

Sounds didn't work for me until i extracted them from the ba2 archive.

Just noticed...

5 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

@CGi compiled the BA2 archive so I don't personally know about anything odd with it as I still have my sound folder in my game, unless he renamed any folders or subfolders. The sound descriptors in the .esp specifically look in a certain location and if that location's there and the files are in it, there should be no problem, but I'll have a look.

i accidentally applied compression to the BA2. BA2's with sound can't have that. Sorry.

7 hours ago, CGi said:

There's no furniture with the iD 1EE2 in Torture Devices

In my mod setup, the HydroPillory, listed as "98CA" in SavageCabbage_furnitureData_TD.xml, shows up ("help hydropillory") as FURN 0c0098ca. When I placethere 0c001ee2, it spawns a pillory usable by AAF. So, I shouldn't have said that there's a Pillory in TortureDevices.esm, because I don't know what's in there or not; however, there does appear to be one in whatever mod contains the HydroPillory. And making the edit I suggested does seem to work for me. When the furniture group is commented out, I get errors whenever a potential pillory animation attempts to populate the AAF menu.

Hi, I didn't understand the objects interaction commands, I got the "home" commands for AAF but how do we do for the pack animations? when I pick a person, I only have the twerk animation. Can someone help me? Thank you 

1 hour ago, Browsy said:

Hi, I didn't understand the objects interaction commands, I got the "home" commands for AAF but how do we do for the pack animations? when I pick a person, I only have the twerk animation. Can someone help me? Thank you 

There aren't many solo animations in this pack (if any at all?)  you need to pick at least 2 actors to get the options for the other animations.  Press the Home key, pick your actor by pressing Page Down, select the other actor by also pressing Page Down.. then press the Right Arrow to get the options to animate them on nearby furniture. 

10 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

There aren't many solo animations in this pack (if any at all?)  you need to pick at least 2 actors to get the options for the other animations.  Press the Home key, pick your actor by pressing Page Down, select the other actor by also pressing Page Down.. then press the Right Arrow to get the options to animate them on nearby furniture. 

Okay, thanks. ^^

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

New BA2 forthcoming?

Yep.

SavageCabbage's Animation Pack Version 1.0.1.3

Changes:
- Pillory for TortureDevices enabled again; it's a static and as @ig8 said, it's enough to shorten the FormiD
- Sounds taken out of the BA2

Why are the sounds loose files again? Because only WXM's work from inside a BA2 (which can't have compression) and since i don't know what @SavageCabbage plans with this pack are, i didn't want to edit the ESP so the sound descriptor records point to WXM's instead of WAV files.

Due to the amount of records, this would be a rather massive change.

Download:
Deleted. See main download.

Good job finding that out @CGi, I had no clue about that. Main files are updated.

I'll have a look at converting the sounds, many of the sounds were .fuz files taken from the game's sound BA2 archive and I spliced bits and pieces here and there or shortened them. I'm going to guess that re-.fuz'ing them should make them able to be compressed into the BA2 again, but it'd require rebuilding the .esp which I plan to to anyway in the future to tidy it up a bit. For now, sounds shall have to be loose I suppose.

Next big release I think I'll incorporate all that.

34 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Good job finding that out @CGi, I had no clue about that. Main files are updated.

i deleted the file but left the post up, in case someone else has a use for those informations.

Ok, I installed everything and it works perfectly except one thing. Since I have 2 Characters, one male and one female, on the female char everything is working perfectly. 
However, on my male save everything except my character's dick is working. on some scenes its pretty much non existent except the balls,
while on some scenes its just there but not erect. Any suggestions or maybe a redirect to an AAF compatible male body replacer for the player?

1 hour ago, Sunsnub said:

Under the requirements it says DOF. But on the AFF page it says DOF is not compatible. So... I am just curious what's up with that?

DoF is not needed. AAF comes with it's own morphs & meshes in the compatibility patch to do this.

So in order to use this mod, I need many other shitty mods?

Would have liked to have a version that doesn't require all that.

I can install Four-Play and Leito animations and I'm good to go. Which currently has more content anyway. 

13 minutes ago, Pazz2 said:

I can install Four-Play and Leito animations and I'm good to go. Which currently has more content anyway. 

Sadly the original post doesn't state it, so let me make this clear:
The FOMOD version has all DLC's & mods - this animation pack supports - as optionals so every combination works.

Btw: Your opinion when comparing this animation pack to others is of no importance here. Everyone who creates content and decides to go throught the pain of making it public, knowing about the possible backlash - like yours - deserves respect. So if you don't like a mod the way it is, keep your opinion to yourself & post only the constructive criticism or move on.

3 minutes ago, CGi said:

Btw: Your opinion about other animation packs is of no importance here. Everyone who creates content and decides to go throught the pain of making it public, knowing about the possible backlash - like yours - deserves respect. So if you don't like a mod, keep your opinion to yourself and move on.

I was wrtting the same thing, you're too fast for me bro !

2 hours ago, Sunsnub said:

Under the requirements it says DOF. But on the AFF page it says DOF is not compatible. So... I am just curious what's up with that?

check out the compatibility DOF - AAF copatibility patch.

10 minutes ago, Pazz2 said:

can you at least read the description and some of the comments beforehand? there are 3 versions of this mod; all mods, no mods, and FOMOD.

if you aren't sure which version of this mod is suitable for your game then use the FOMOD version. you can always edit the files yourself and make the mod independent of "shitty mods". AAF and it's compatible animation mods are heading towards a better experience than what FP could offer, there's a reason why modders and players are jumping ship from FP to AAF.

6 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

check out the compatibility DOF - AAF copatibility patch.

This is no longer a thing.
This option in the Compatibility Patch has been replaced with the Male Body option.

1 hour ago, Pazz2 said:

Perhaps you are new to this.