5 minutes ago, RogueMage said:
8 minutes ago, Thndrwlkr said:

This step is necessary if one cleans their DLC with FO4Edit.  If you leave the dirty bits, no edit is necessary

Interesting. So is cleaning the DLC with FO4Edit a bad thing to do with all the AAF stuff?

Sorry, had to post this. With Bethesda, it's always important to remember when fixing their crap, and thinking you've made it...

pullmebackin.gif.d4d20ce56d838890a7ef76a0b7e4383f.gif

6 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Downloaded the 1.04 FOMOD. 

Using Themes. (Not APT, removed APT when Halstrom went to themes)

AJ's XML's

RiotPunch's XML's. 

Violate, SEU. 

Pretty much every working AAF anim pack. 

That specific animation sequence was changed in this patch, instead of being 01Cowlgirl, 02Cowgirl etc, it's now 01Tease, 02Start, 03Cowgirl, 04Cowgirl, 05Cowgirl, 06Cowgirl etc, so maybe do a search in your other XMLs to see if they're referencing the older Cowgirl sequence and change it to bring it in line with the naming conventions I've decided to use.

All files will be named like this in the future, and I already changed the Cowgirl one because I added a new animation to that sequence:

01Tease

02Start

03PositionName

04PositionName

05PositionName

06PositionName

07Climax

08Finish

If I had to guess, I'd say it's AJ's XMLs, because they're modified versions of my own, so if that's the case, change 01Cowgirl to 01Tease, change 02Cowgirl to 03Cowgirl and so on. There's no Start, Climax or Finish for that sequence yet so don't worry about that.

16 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

That specific animation sequence was changed in this patch, instead of being 01Cowlgirl, 02Cowgirl etc, it's now 01Tease, 02Start, 03Cowgirl, 04Cowgirl, 05Cowgirl, 06Cowgirl etc, so maybe do a search in your other XMLs to see if they're referencing the older Cowgirl sequence and change it to bring it in line with the naming conventions I've decided to use.

All files will be named like this in the future, and I already changed the Cowgirl one because I added a new animation to that sequence:

01Tease

02Start

03PositionName

04PositionName

05PositionName

06PositionName

07Climax

08Finish

If I had to guess, I'd say it's AJ's XMLs, because they're modified versions of my own.

AJ_XML_SC_FF_positionData looks to be the culprit

Edit:  Nope...the search goes on

5 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Sorry, had to post this. With Bethesda, it's always important to remember when fixing their crap, and thinking you've made it...

pullmebackin.gif.d4d20ce56d838890a7ef76a0b7e4383f.gif

lol...so true ??  I have always been of the opinion that cleaning dirty things is a must (especially with ANYTHING Bethesda), and when Savage dropped this mod originally, alot of peeps reported that error.  It took me about an hour to figure out why the edit was needed, and when I did, I just left them clean.  When all the crashing started with the last CC update (I am convinced it is a Looksmenu bug, as I rolled everything back and all was well until I installed that update), I started poking around as I thought it was an AAF thing, decided to verify files and try playing 'dirty'.  

So far, that is the only difference with AAF.

Looksmenu still doesnt nude up your toon, though.

Personally, I would recommend cleaning any dirty edit unless the mod author specifically says not to do so.

3 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Nope. 

It's @Halstrom's theme file, SexAnimations_tagData.xml. 

image.png.55ff72f23bc3470c7473169cfc21f7fb.png

I imagine anything that references 1.0.3 will be giving an error there.

In this case, I think you just need to change "FM-Chair01-01Cowgirl" to "FM-Chair01-01Tease"

Change "FM-Chair01-02Cowgirl" to "FM-Chair01-03Cowgirl" and so on.

Hopefully that fixes it.

1 minute ago, SavageCabbage said:

*snip*

Hopefully that fixes it.

It's cool. I'll wait for the tag modders to update their stuff. We've had a lot of awesome updates as of late, and I wanted to at least report the issue.  

While things have been settling down, I've actually gone back and, because I like ritual self abuse...got sex modding working in New Vegas, with TTW. So I've been doing a new playthrough there, while things sort of settle here. I bounce back to 4 when someone updates, and see what's shaking, keep my stuff updated and try to track down little things. ?

Thanks though man, your anims are fucking superlative

7 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

In this case, I think you just need to change "FM-Chair01-01Cowgirl" to "FM-Chair01-01Tease"

Change "FM-Chair01-02Cowgirl" to "FM-Chair01-03Cowgirl" and so on.

Hopefully that fixes it.

Thusly?  

<tag position="FM-Chair01-01Tease" tags="F_M,ArmChair,Cowgirl,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim7,Dom5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,SavageCabbage"/>
<tag position="FM-Chair01-03Cowgirl" tags="F_M,ArmChair,Cowgirl,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim7,Dom5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,SavageCabbage"/>
<tag position="FM-Chair01-04Cowgirl" tags="F_M,ArmChair,Cowgirl,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim7,Dom5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,SavageCabbage"/>
<tag position="FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl" tags="F_M,ArmChair,Cowgirl,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim7,Dom5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,SavageCabbage"/>

1 minute ago, Thndrwlkr said:

Thusly?  

<tag position="FM-Chair01-01Tease" tags="F_M,ArmChair,Cowgirl,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim7,Dom5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,SavageCabbage"/>
<tag position="FM-Chair01-03Cowgirl" tags="F_M,ArmChair,Cowgirl,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim7,Dom5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,SavageCabbage"/>
<tag position="FM-Chair01-04Cowgirl" tags="F_M,ArmChair,Cowgirl,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim7,Dom5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,SavageCabbage"/>
<tag position="FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl" tags="F_M,ArmChair,Cowgirl,FromFront,Neutral,Held1,Love5,Stim7,Dom5,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,SavageCabbage"/>

I think that should do it, I don't use the tags system yet but that looks ok to me.

1 minute ago, erc1971 said:

Looks like different people have been getting different errors in regards to specific animations.  Above is my error, can anyone tell me how to modify whatever .xml file is needed to fix it?

My advice? 

Wait a few hours until the tag modders update their stuff. @riot_punch is already working on his, Halstrom and AJ will follow suit soon as well. Otherwise, you're going to be playing hide and seek with all of the various XML files throwing an error. Patience is the best weapon here. ?

5 minutes ago, erc1971 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Error.jpg

Looks like different people have been getting different errors in regards to specific animations.  Above is my error, can anyone tell me how to modify whatever .xml file is needed to fix it?

Thanks,

Eric

Can you specify which file you downloaded? Either Vanilla, Full or FOMOD? Might be an omission somewhere in one of those.

3 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Can you specify which file you downloaded? Either Vanilla, Full or FOMOD? Might be an omission somewhere in one of those.

I think there's a mod that overwrote your animation data xml file with an old one, the position data couldn't find the new animation.

12 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

AAF overlay patches right? 

The Polistiro's original shouldn't overwrite any file from this mod. 

Wait a bit, I'm working on  an update.

Thanks for the help - I removed CumNWealth and no more error :P  I will wait for the update to reinstall.