7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Well, there still is no titty sucking anims, masturbation anims need updating, and there is no 3 way, 4 way or 5 way anims yet.

So maybe.

?

Titty sucking animations are going to be hard - he will need like 4 different animations for all the breast sizes out there!

8 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Thanks, I'm still doing it, but I've been very busy lately. I have about 8 difficult, more complicated animations to complete yet before release. What with Christmas, work, gym and some illnesses hitting me recently, I've not had as much time to devote to animating. I've been doing them, just a lot slower than normally.

My pack has quite a few threesome+ animations in it already and in the next update I have a couple more added including one FMMMMMMMM, here's a preview image.

Hide contents

20181129200048_1.jpg.4f2b035327c3d5f4bf1900d7c0ef0af2.jpg

But yeah, can't say when it'll be done. I'll go with the Blizzard response and say "when it's done."

Damn! A true 5-way! Now all we need is a way for SEU to trigger it.......Especially for NPC females!

?

18 hours ago, erc1971 said:

Titty sucking animations are going to be hard - he will need like 4 different animations for all the breast sizes out there!

I don't remember the specifics, but there is a way for 2 targeted things to interact. A target on the lips of one & the nipple of the other.

?

On 12/16/2018 at 4:49 PM, SavageCabbage said:

Thanks, I'm still doing it, but I've been very busy lately. I have about 8 difficult, more complicated animations to complete yet before release. What with Christmas, work, gym and some illnesses hitting me recently, I've not had as much time to devote to animating. I've been doing them, just a lot slower than normally.

My pack has quite a few threesome+ animations in it already and in the next update I have a couple more added including one FMMMMMMMM, here's a preview image.

Reveal hidden contents

20181129200048_1.jpg.4f2b035327c3d5f4bf1900d7c0ef0af2.jpg

But yeah, can't say when it'll be done. I'll go with the Blizzard response and say "when it's done."

Sounds good to me. I´ll wait for the release then.

having trouble making the animations register for some reason :/ now i see that i have to change "AAF ERROR: [037] Referencing a plugin that is not installed: DLCWorkshop02.esm" - To solve this you must navigate to the fallout 4/data/aaf folder, select the "SavageCabbage_furnituredata_DLC4.xml" file and change a letter in the top line so the W is not capitalised, so instead of saying "DLCWorkshop02.esm" it'll say "DLCworkshop02.esm." I must have got the no sense version since the only file close to SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml is the only ini close to this DLC4.xml i don't see and inside the only esm is Fallout4.esm nothing about DLC4 at all. its like some one giving  me directions. Telling stop at that stop sign a block away and when i get there it's a yield sign :/  I'm using the vanilla pack.

21 hours ago, nestor28 said:

having trouble making the animations register for some reason :/ now i see that i have to change "AAF ERROR: [037] Referencing a plugin that is not installed: DLCWorkshop02.esm" - To solve this you must navigate to the fallout 4/data/aaf folder, select the "SavageCabbage_furnituredata_DLC4.xml" file and change a letter in the top line so the W is not capitalised, so instead of saying "DLCWorkshop02.esm" it'll say "DLCworkshop02.esm." I must have got the no sense version since the only file close to SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml is the only ini close to this DLC4.xml i don't see and inside the only esm is Fallout4.esm nothing about DLC4 at all. its like some one giving  me directions. Telling stop at that stop sign a block away and when i get there it's a yield sign :/  I'm using the vanilla pack.

What error comes up? If you have the vanilla pack then you shouldn't have to change any letters or anything because nothing references that ESM file, it only references the Fallout4.esm file.

Updated 27/12/2018

Version 1.0.4

It's time for another release. Here's what's new in store for this update.

*Some new additions to male/female human animations and some in new series.
 -Armchair Cowgirl sequence, added another animation to the sequence and brought the naming convention to what others are.
 -Motorcycle Cowgirl added, more to come later
 -Pre War Highwayman Backseat, more to come later
 -Post War Highwayman Doggy (note that the only cars like this in the base game are movable statics which can't be used by AAF I'm guessing because they're always off centre, if anyone can let me know of a mod that allows the post-war cars to be built in settlements then I'll try to add them for support).
 -A gangbang involving a girl and four other men.
 -A gangbang involving a girl and eight other men.

20181108113046_1.jpg.01bed8b0af6cd33fa24b5b2fffc5e7bb.jpg

*A few new Super Mutant animations that I had worked on previously, single bed.
 -Double Bed 3, added a tease to sequence
 -Bed 2, new power bombing sequence with four animations

20181115052023_1.jpg.d339b48124e8b31b097e1127edc0233d.jpg

*One double bed animation involving a guy and two girls.

*Canine animations (requires Far Harbor DLC) with a female human (FD), an FDD sequence and an FDH sequence, the H being human which can be male or female.
 -A lot.

20180912123608_1.jpg.008dc981c6c1585e1b412024a69e9fde.jpg

Spoiler

20180918195349_1.jpg.1e32c658494f214ebcf2574505fa683e.jpg

20181110002228_1.jpg.9c2ac3ee1083ad0e32079a0c195d030c.jpg

20181127202136_1.jpg.d0ab2c0628b289e471a16d95a17b975e.jpg

As always, the animations are designed for those with a female player character, though you can surely use them how ever you like.

Minor Bug: When using any dog other than Dogmeat for the FD animations, the dog partner won't transition to the next animation for some reason, it'll just keep playing the same animation over and over. It works fine in the FDD animations though, I can't fathom why. Also, dog heads still obey tracking even in these animations which can cause them to look odd sometimes.

Future plans

Wait for ZaZ and crew to finish the skeleton and then convert my animations to use that one. It's very tricky because with the added bones it means it will take a lot of time to re-align everything. My earliest animations weren't particularly careful in that regard either but it'll give me a chance to redo some that aren't up to scratch.

Until then, I'll probably not work on any human on human animations, it'll probably be super mutants and ghouls to increase the numbers available for those including adding the tease, start, climax and finish parts. When I do get back to human animations, I will eventually try to make sure to do more involving multiple people at once.

Disclaimer: I don't care for or advocate bestiality or any furry stuff, don't message me about any of that.

Oh, and thanks CG! for help with FOMOD again.

1 minute ago, VonHelton said:

I already had a 1.04 from you, luckily, this is 1.04 FOMOD so it doesn't overwrite.

I will definitely install.

?

The other 1.0.4 was "unofficial" and just added furniture support for CC stuff, this adds a bunch of animations but has the furniture options from that unofficial one as well.

1 minute ago, SavageCabbage said:

The other 1.0.4 was "unofficial" and just added furniture support for CC stuff, this adds a bunch of animations but has the furniture options from that unofficial one as well.

Ah, I see......Ok then! Off to install it........I just noticed you reuped it again, just now. Will redownload.

?

V1.04 Fomod = Great update to an already impressive collection. A minor issue, PGUP / PGDN works but it only changes the animation for the SuperMutants / Male participants, female participants are still doing the originally selected animation. Will open the files to see if I can find out what's happening. 

10 minutes ago, tesalutamus said:

V1.04 Fomod = Great update to an already impressive collection. A minor issue, PGUP / PGDN works but it only changes the animation for the SuperMutants / Male participants, female participants are still doing the originally selected animation. Will open the files to see if I can find out what's happening. 

Hi, what other AAF related mods are you using?

On 12/21/2018 at 8:36 PM, SavageCabbage said:

What error comes up? If you have the vanilla pack then you shouldn't have to change any letters or anything because nothing references that ESM file, it only references the Fallout4.esm file.

Yep , got it with version 1.0.4 too. Here is what you do:

Go into the downloaded files and open SavageCabbage_furniture_DLC4.xml.

It should look like this:

<meta title="SavageCabbage_furnitureData_DLC4.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="furniture"/>
<defaults source="DLCWorkshop02.esm"/>

<group id="Stocks">
    <furniture form="AAD"/>
</group>

Now change 'DLCworkshop02.esm' to 'DLCWorkshop02.esm'

That's it.

4 minutes ago, RogueMage said:

Yep , got it with version 1.0.4 too. Here is what you do:

Go into the downloaded files and open SavageCabbage_furniture_DLC4.xml.

It should look like this:

<meta title="SavageCabbage_furnitureData_DLC4.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="furniture"/>
<defaults source="DLCWorkshop02.esm"/>

<group id="Stocks">
    <furniture form="AAD"/>
</group>

Now change 'DLCworkshop02.esm' to 'DLCWorkshop02.esm'

That's it.

This step is necessary if one cleans their DLC with FO4Edit.  If you leave the dirty bits, no edit is necessary

3 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Just updated to 1.04...got this on load? 

909586395_2018-12-2708_11_14-Fallout4.png.2c01fb6e84413c8eb2b882daad4a0a84.png

I know some of the tagging extras need to be updated, just wondering if I went wrong somewhar over the irradiated painbow.  

Can you specify which file you downloaded and which other AAF related mods you have currently?

Just now, SavageCabbage said:

Can you specify which file you downloaded and which other AAF related mods you have currently?

Downloaded the 1.04 FOMOD. 

Using Themes. (Not APT, removed APT when Halstrom went to themes)

AJ's XML's

RiotPunch's XML's. 

Violate, SEU. 

Pretty much every working AAF anim pack. 

Just now, RogueMage said:

Interesting. So is cleaning the DLC with FO4Edit a bad thing to do with all the AAF stuff?

Nah...other than that single error on Savage's mod, I cant find anything untoward when cleaning DLC.  Currently running with dirty edits to try it all out, and AAF works as expected (which is to say, the same as with clean edits).