23 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

If you wanna make an XML for that, get FO4Edit and you can easily load the .esp file and get the editor IDs and names as it provides them in an easy to read list, much easier than clicking each individual object ingame, my advice is to follow the same naming convention as the existing furnituredata.xml files as well so there's no confusion.

I do have FO4Edit, but for me it is faster to look in game lol. Plus I needed to check if the id for the modded bed even showed up in game because the vanilla one didn't for me. 

On 11/20/2018 at 10:49 AM, Razvadshuk said:

Glad to hear that there's a solution. It's worth trying. I have not found any bed where I could perform certain five-part supermutant missionary-animation (starts FSM-SMBed01-01Tease and ends to FSM-SMBed01-05Missionary). All other FSM-animations seems to work however.

All the positions did work for the modded bed if nothing else works. I would try what Kythana said first though.

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_SM.xml

On 11/20/2018 at 5:36 PM, SavageCabbage said:

If you wanna make an XML for that, get FO4Edit and you can easily load the .esp file and get the editor IDs and names as it provides them in an easy to read list, much easier than clicking each individual object ingame, my advice is to follow the same naming convention as the existing furnituredata.xml files as well so there's no confusion.

Who's gonna do breathing? Zaz said he won't.........

?

18 hours ago, TheShelly said:

Any updates on your progress? Would be nice to hear of you.

Sure, I dunno when I'm gonna release the update, probably December-ish but don't quote me on that. I'm just fine tuning some existing animations, I'm trying to get about 8 stages in; Tease which is just a looping kissing and touching type thing, Start which is a transition from that to sexy time, 03, 04, 05 and 06 are the actual sexy times, then Climax, then Finish which is where they are done and either get up or go to bed or whatever, so as you can see it's taking some time but what you'll get is more immersive when it's released.

15 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Who's gonna do breathing? Zaz said he won't.........

I've always done breathing in my animations, the slower ones anyway, it's just rotating and moving the chest bone to simulate air intake.

• 2 weeks later...

yay - i got AAF finally run xDD theres only one problem now - this time with this mod: at least the double bed-animations (others don't tested yet) are role/gender-changed. With other words: The female is everytimes banging the guy xD. 

on that the problem is with both "SavageCabbage_animationData.xml" files the one who is in the mainfile and also with the XML file from: "CumNWealth-SavageCabbage 1.0.3a" from the commentarys. I saw if i change the "idle form" inside the XML between M and F it works at least for thoose animations that i know there wrong (AAF is really helpful at this point)

but i do not think thats a common bug..  ,missed i a patch for this file?^^ - or is it just another bug that appear only in my game? xD - Animations from Atomic Lust seems to work - at least the one double-bed cuddle animation that i saw while testing around. 

edit:// could it be that the player-character automaticly treatet as Female? xD that whould explain that "bug" und whould also explain why no one realized it xDD

Just your mod, RSE and SEU - but nevermind... i rage-quitted FO4 now and play skyrim again. x'D

After a weak with trying to setup AAF anything worked just fine in prequel and in vault 101 - after leaving the vault there where the flaccid-bug again ...so maybe next year x'D

...Skyrim for now.. ive never had problems with skyrim and sexlab xD

34 minutes ago, Harlekin said:

Just your mod, RSE and SEU - but nevermind... i rage-quitted FO4 now and play skyrim again. x'D

After a weak with trying to setup AAF anything worked just fine in prequel and in vault 101 - after leaving the vault there where the flaccid-bug again ...so maybe next year x'D

...Skyrim for now.. ive never had problems with skyrim and sexlab xD

Oky doky, I don't have RSE or SEU and I don't have that problem. Everything's still in the beginner stages anyway really, maybe in the future things will stabilize.

yeah.. my last idea after uninstalling follout was that RSE or SEU cause theese errors (specially the mister Limpy-Bug) because they hook in after the vault.. but the last week erased my desire to play fallout for now. xD I wishyou whould port your animations to Fourplay - there worked anything fine as i tested it^^ 

Greetings,

Seem to have a problem with error 37 SSEX not found whenever I try to use the animation pack.

I've installed both the SKE version and Non-ske version, tried both, removed one, tried another, switched them around, stood on my head and rotated my hand counter clockwise, prayed to the gods of old, and even sacrificed a small goat, but nothing is working.

I'm using Mod Organizer 2, I did install the MO option when following the FOMOD installer for the animation pack.

Im stuck hard.

6 hours ago, MisterTime said:

Greetings,

Seem to have a problem with error 37 SSEX not found whenever I try to use the animation pack.

I've installed both the SKE version and Non-ske version, tried both, removed one, tried another, switched them around, stood on my head and rotated my hand counter clockwise, prayed to the gods of old, and even sacrificed a small goat, but nothing is working.

I'm using Mod Organizer 2, I did install the MO option when following the FOMOD installer for the animation pack.

Im stuck hard.

Hi, I think goat sacrifices are bugged. If it's saying SSEX not found then you must not have installed SSEX correctly? Have you tried a manual install of both? Or simply try the vanilla pack first and see if that works, because that's not reliant on any mods except AAF and AAF Compatibility Patches.

22 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Hi, I think goat sacrifices are bugged. If it's saying SSEX not found then you must not have installed SSEX correctly? Have you tried a manual install of both? Or simply try the vanilla pack first and see if that works, because that's not reliant on any mods except AAF and AAF Compatibility Patches.

I will keep trying, no doubt I messed up something on install somewhere.

Thanks for suggestions and sharing all your work SavageCabbage. I will sacrifice a small goat in your name.

Cheers !

I need some technical assistance.  After updating all my AAF mods to the latest version...AAF no longer sees Savage Cabbage's animation for mod furniture.  It works just fine for the vanilla furniture and Prisoner Shackles however the animations for the SSEX and Torture Devices furniture just plain don't appear as an option for animating.

I included a screenshot to show what is going on, as well as a screenshot of my AAF mods in hopes someone can help!

Thanks,

Eric

Problem.jpg

Mods.jpg

18 minutes ago, erc1971 said:

I need some technical assistance.  After updating all my AAF mods to the latest version...AAF no longer sees Savage Cabbage's animation for mod furniture.  It works just fine for the vanilla furniture and Prisoner Shackles however the animations for the SSEX and Torture Devices furniture just plain don't appear as an option for animating.

I included a screenshot to show what is going on, as well as a screenshot of my AAF mods in hopes someone can help!

Thanks,

Eric

Reveal hidden contents

Problem.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Mods.jpg

Don't know much, but I seem to remember seeing somewhere that all the animation packs must be loaded prior to any framework that you use.  Or Crazy's, SavageCabbage, or whatever should be higher up on your load order than ForePlay or in your case AAF.

Hope that helps!

1 hour ago, ryzu said:

Don't know much, but I seem to remember seeing somewhere that all the animation packs must be loaded prior to any framework that you use.  Or Crazy's, SavageCabbage, or whatever should be higher up on your load order than ForePlay or in your case AAF.

Hope that helps!

I tried playing around with load order, I could not get it to change anything unfortunately.

Thanks for the try though :P

Eric

7 hours ago, erc1971 said:

I tried playing around with load order, I could not get it to change anything unfortunately.

Thanks for the try though :P

Eric

Sorry I wasn't much help, but a couple of other things that might help.

First, SSEX for Fallout is something like Settlement Supplies Expanded.  SSEX for Skyrim was an adult mod.  Just you might want to double check that.  Just saying, I've done it once!

Second, I didn't notice LooksMenu on your load list.  It really is a hard requirement.  So make sure you have all that kind of stuff.  I'm pretty sure that you do, or almost none of the animations would work.

Third, as a general rule (for me any way), it is almost always load order!  However, I do currently have roughly 245 mods installed and for the most part playing nice with each other.

Lastly, all I got is check around for guides, like:  

If all of the above fails, ask for help, and hope you get someone that has a better idea than me.  :P

3 hours ago, ryzu said:

Sorry I wasn't much help, but a couple of other things that might help.

First, SSEX for Fallout is something like Settlement Supplies Expanded.  SSEX for Skyrim was an adult mod.  Just you might want to double check that.  Just saying, I've done it once!

Second, I didn't notice LooksMenu on your load list.  It really is a hard requirement.  So make sure you have all that kind of stuff.  I'm pretty sure that you do, or almost none of the animations would work.

Third, as a general rule (for me any way), it is almost always load order!  However, I do currently have roughly 245 mods installed and for the most part playing nice with each other.

Lastly, all I got is check around for guides, like:  

If all of the above fails, ask for help, and hope you get someone that has a better idea than me.  :P

Thanks,

I got the first 3 covered already.  But tonight after work I will go to down on the installation guide, following it to the letter and see if it helps :P

Thanks again,

Eric

15 hours ago, -Player1- said:

Hey there,

Any chance you´d resume working on that mod ? The animations are very well done so is there a chance we´d get some more ?

Well, there still is no titty sucking anims, masturbation anims need updating, and there is no 3 way, 4 way or 5 way anims yet.

So maybe.

?

22 hours ago, -Player1- said:

Hey there,

Any canche you´d resume working on that mod ? The animations are very well done so is there a chance we´d get some more ?

Thanks, I'm still doing it, but I've been very busy lately. I have about 8 difficult, more complicated animations to complete yet before release. What with Christmas, work, gym and some illnesses hitting me recently, I've not had as much time to devote to animating. I've been doing them, just a lot slower than normally.

7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Well, there still is no titty sucking anims, masturbation anims need updating, and there is no 3 way, 4 way or 5 way anims yet.

So maybe.

My pack has quite a few threesome+ animations in it already and in the next update I have a couple more added including one FMMMMMMMM, here's a preview image.

Spoiler

20181129200048_1.jpg.4f2b035327c3d5f4bf1900d7c0ef0af2.jpg

But yeah, can't say when it'll be done. I'll go with the Blizzard response and say "when it's done."