19 hours ago, mazekomi said:

Thank you for your reply.

I have not changed the XML.
The animation of the vanilla bed and SSE(MOD) bed is working properly.
Only PreWarBed of HomeMaker (MOD) is reversed animation of male and female.

It sounds like an AAF issue to me, maybe the latest version causes this to happen? I don't think I'm using the newest one yet. They update so much that I tend to wait a few versions before changing. But yeah, try asking in the AAF thread.

7 hours ago, BAB PEEG said:

Yeah can I order some uhhhhhh bloatfly animations brother

What do you mean? Bloatfly on girl or bloatfly on bloatfly? Because the latter? Uh, nope. Also I don't know of any meshes for it with the appropriate 'parts.'

12 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Yeah to be fair I've tried having a go at animations but I could never get it to work properly ?

You need to use an older version of Blender, 2.4something or other. A new Blender is coming out soon though that looks really good, maybe that'll get support for nifs.

3 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

What do you mean? Bloatfly on girl or bloatfly on bloatfly? Because the latter? Uh, nope. Also I don't know of any meshes for it with the appropriate 'parts.'

I think the bloatfly was a sad attempt at a joke.

HOWEVER!

The Stingwing is not. It's tail could easily be utilized..........!

?

The niftools blender code for 2.49 doesn't support skyrim or fallout 4 at all, It could support skyrim, but it would need multiple updates to the code. there is no chance it could support skyrim SE nor FO4

If only working with animations, it might be possible, though it would take much dickery.

On 10/14/2018 at 1:41 PM, Ghostman7nz said:

The niftools blender code for 2.49 doesn't support skyrim or fallout 4 at all, It could support skyrim, but it would need multiple updates to the code. there is no chance it could support skyrim SE nor FO4

If only working with animations, it might be possible, though it would take much dickery.

Well shit.......That explains why I can't get it to work then........

?

On 8/28/2018 at 2:56 AM, SavageCabbage said:

Thanks! It's possible that the bed you're trying to use is tilted slightly. AAF only checks for things that are aligned perfectly straight, you could try testing it by spawning one in a settlement and moving it into position and trying it then. Other than that, I don't know. It works in my game.

Thanks. Next update, whenever that is, will have some in I think.

Update on the Lone Survivor & Dogmeat tag-teaming some chick yet?

Sharing is caring!

?

Hi guys I have downloaded the staged anims XML for Savage Cabbage pack  converted by Beowulf on 1st of September and now I am getting the following error message on each event start: AFF error [016] undefined location : table. Add to furniture data XML to fix. Anims are loading, just the error message is getting annoying and I think some functionality might still broken cos the warning there for a reason I guess...

Anybody has any clues what this might be? If I remove the staged XML the error is not appearing. 

On 10/17/2018 at 4:25 AM, fireply69x said:

Im on AAF beta 25. I cannot find any animation for bed and furniture, M/F and for M/M/M/F. Is it AAF problem? 

I've run it on AAF beta 25 and not had any issues finding furniture, are you sure you're next to the correct one? Not every furniture is a viable option yet so try others, see if it still fails.

On 10/29/2018 at 1:53 PM, kroganforce said:

Hi. I have a problem. I get the message of aaf error assignment when I choose a supermutant. when changing position one does it and the other is in the previous animation. any ideas?

Do you have any other mods installed that affect my pack? I have no issues with super mutants myself.

On 10/20/2018 at 7:27 AM, VonHelton said:

Update on the Lone Survivor & Dogmeat tag-teaming some chick yet?

I did do a thing, with a raider-based theme. Just working on fine-tuning some things and doing full sequences before I get ready for another update.

Spoiler

20181104163314_1.jpg.8150a9f8822cbc7c3ce53d27918dc3cd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, spf747 said:

I am trying to disable some animations, i go into the file which says animations and delete whole tree for a particular animation. Then AAF tells me its missing. How the hell do i get rid of unwanted animations?

Remove them from the positions file, not the animations file.  The Positions file refers to the animations file, so if you delete from the animations file you will get an error.  If you delete from the Positions file AAF will simply ignore the animation.

An animation with 1 human, 2 supermutants, 2 ghouls, and 1 canine would be insane. Have 1 supermutant laying on his back holding the girl on top of him, while the other one fucks her mouth. Both Ghouls are getting handjobs on either side of her while the canine is fucking her ass from on top of her. Another idea would be a tied up deathclaw being backed into or sat on. Also if anyone has trouble with the supermutant beds like me, there is a mod called "Build all Beds". You just have to click on the bed from the mod in game and get the base id to replace the id of the vanilla one. Also don't forget to change Fallout4.esm to Build_all_Beds.esp or it will be searching in the wrong spot.

17 hours ago, howiefelterpuss said:

Also if anyone has trouble with the supermutant beds like me, there is a mod called "Build all Beds". You just have to click on the bed from the mod in game and get the base id to replace the id of the vanilla one. Also don't forget to change Fallout4.esm to Build_all_Beds.esp or it will be searching in the wrong spot. 

Glad to hear that there's a solution. It's worth trying. I have not found any bed where I could perform certain five-part supermutant missionary-animation (starts FSM-SMBed01-01Tease and ends to FSM-SMBed01-05Missionary). All other FSM-animations seems to work however.

On 11/19/2018 at 9:42 PM, howiefelterpuss said:

Also if anyone has trouble with the supermutant beds like me, there is a mod called "Build all Beds". You just have to click on the bed from the mod in game and get the base id to replace the id of the vanilla one. Also don't forget to change Fallout4.esm to Build_all_Beds.esp or it will be searching in the wrong spot.

If you wanna make an XML for that, get FO4Edit and you can easily load the .esp file and get the editor IDs and names as it provides them in an easy to read list, much easier than clicking each individual object ingame, my advice is to follow the same naming convention as the existing furnituredata.xml files as well so there's no confusion.