14 hours ago, howiefelterpuss said:

The SMbed actually doesn't even show up in the console in my game, at least the ones at Medford don't. Is there a mod that lets you spawn the ones in a settlement with the original ID's?

A way that might work may be if you go to Medford and select one of the beds while the console is up, it's ID should come up as well, then type "moveto player" it should do exactly that, so select one and move it to yourself while you're in a settlement and you should be able to align it there, if you can select it. The ones at Medford should be aligned correctly though anyway.

Also it's not called "SMBed" in the game, that's just shorthand for the AAF furniture group XML file.

14 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

A way that might work may be if you go to Medford and select one of the beds while the console is up, it's ID should come up as well, then type "moveto player" it should do exactly that, so select one and move it to yourself while you're in a settlement and you should be able to align it there, if you can select it. The ones at Medford should be aligned correctly though anyway.

Also it's not called "SMBed" in the game, that's just shorthand for the AAF furniture group XML file.

If I click on the bed while in the console, nothing comes up, its really weird. It is probably another one of the 250 mods I have, probably isn't simsettlements, you guys probably have it as well. I don't know what is bugging me more, wondering what i'm missing or just the fact that I don't know how to fix it lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick Notes:

Noir Penthouse has some clipping issues in the furniture. The Couches and chairs are higher in the backs than the items those specific animations are designed for, so there's quite a bit of clipping in the backs of the chairs. The bed is thicker than the default beds due to the specific blanket the bed uses, so actors will sink into the bed a little during animations. These were things I could not fix at the moment... If someone has a solution, I'll gladly update these to further minimize clipping.

On 10/5/2018 at 11:32 AM, Goenitz91 said:

cam is stuck and mens are limp

My mod doesn't control the camera, that's AAF, as for the limp issue, you need the compatibility patch which is on this site to sort that out.

7 hours ago, mazekomi said:

This is a very good animation pack.

But In my save deta,When double bed animation works, women fuck men.

Can I fix it by rewriting the xml data?

Did you disable the gender restriction or download someone else's XMLs? Might be that. By default people should be in the appropriate positions.

@CGi @TheBottomhoodofSteel If you guys could rename that file to something like "CC Furniture XMLs" instead of "1.0.4" I'd appreciate it, 1.0.4 is my next update and I don't want people to get confused. Cheers.

20 hours ago, mAttii said:

should i see any of your animations in the AAF Wizard? because i dont. sorry for the stupid question but im very new to all the animation stuff. 

You need to be near the appropriate furnitures, my idea when starting this pack was for options to be available on objects all over the wasteland.

Also, with the new skeleton coming out I was thinking about making things a bit more detailed with boob grabbing etc, it's not something I'm particularly bothered about myself but it's possible to do now though I understand that not everybody uses the same body, so it might be a bit immersion breaking for many people.

Spoiler

20181009065413_1.jpg.ea291ef044488d50a695748dceebed59.jpg

A bit like that.

4 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

You need to be near the appropriate furnitures, my idea when starting this pack was for options to be available on objects all over the wasteland.

Also, with the new skeleton coming out I was thinking about making things a bit more detailed with boob grabbing etc, it's not something I'm particularly bothered about myself but it's possible to do now though I understand that not everybody uses the same body, so it might be a bit immersion breaking for many people.

Reveal hidden contents

20181009065413_1.jpg.ea291ef044488d50a695748dceebed59.jpg

A bit like that.

Well, titty sucking & masturbation don't require a new skeleton........So who's doing those?

?

4 minutes ago, TheShelly said:

Im sorry, im a bit out of the loop…

Whats this new skeleton everyones talking about?

A normal skeleton has a certain amount of bones that provide movement. By adding more bones, you can create a more realistic acting person. Obviously, we here use bones for male & female genitalia, but another useful purpose is in the face. More realistic expressions of shock, surprise & joy can be made & hopefully we can get rid of that creepy grin Piper has!

?