8 minutes ago, Allnarta said:

All this repeating aggression towards girl who only asks for equality shows very well that LL community is not friendly towards people who likes something different. That's a shame.

That's not fair at all. You have only spoken to him and me, and I don't think I was one bit aggressive. You may not have liked what I had to say, but aggressive? I thought we had a very civil discussion.

Now he was a bit more, but still, to paint the entire community? That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

Seems to me that your experience with your port would give you a pretty good idea what he, and I were talking about. Ah well. To each they own.

I thought we had a very civil discussion.

I thought this too before some third person got into someone else's conversation with their moralizing.

Seems to me that your experience with your port would give you a pretty good idea what he, and I were talking about. 

Nope, it gave me good idea about how easily people say "don't tell mod author what to do" for female only opr female related mod and straight after it go and say "make mod for all not be egoist" for male only or male related mod. Double standarts.

Can't imagine why anyone would defend a mod author. Nope. Not one.

If you'll remember I had no idea you were a female. That wasn't the issue in any way. And the only thing I'm protesting is saying "LL community" is this or that. It isn't. That was just me and him. But you do you.

Take care.

34 minutes ago, Allnarta said:

It's nice to read topic more carefully before answering in such aggressive maner. ;) I am repeating third (fourth?) time that all I asked is to leave information about gender restriction in mod description so me or anybody don't forced to dig through all topis to find out is it restricted or not.

You know, I made Devious Devices port to New vegas. With all functional stuff (models with proper hands position, effects, impossobolity to unequip without key, Cursed Loot feature). And when I wrote that I will not to female version just because don't want to spend my time on it, I was attacked by few people via PM. "If You want to make good mod do it for both genders!" "Why would You restrict something? OMG You egoist!" Quite opposite to what you are sayng here huh?

All this repeating aggression towards girl who only asks for equality shows very well that LL community is not friendly towards people who likes something different. That's a shame.

No, you weren't just "asking to leave information about gender restriction in mod description".  You were whining that you weren't given something you wanted, and you are whining again. If you want something, try asking nicely without ascribing sinister motives to the mod author.

I'm sorry that you were attacked by others for not doing something for them for free. But you are right now perpetuating the vicious cycle of making demands on an author's free time and, even worse, in a manner that assumes that he/she was being unfair to certain groups of people. No one owes anyone anything here. Anyone can learn to use the modding tools and make something with them. And anyone can share their work if they want to. And if it's information you need, ask nicely, or use the search function, or google. Your attack on the mod author for not giving you what you want was obnoxious and completely uncalled for and needs to be called out. 

You were whining that you weren't given something you wanted, and you are whining again. If you want something, try asking nicely without ascribing sinister motives to the mod author.

English is not my native language. So I not always can express thoughts correctly. Sometimes I say it in usual firndly manere as I would do in my native language but it can sound "rude" for those who speak english all their life. Pretty strange issue that LL is only and the only one site where I face this problem. In any other place, site, community etc. (GUN, Nexus, Flickr - everywhere) everything is fine, people never ever attack me for "rudiness". Eh.

All I was asking is to add to description that mod author don't want to see non-standart use of their animations (m/m, f/f, futa, etc.) and that's all. I just pointed that animation clipping is not issue for anyone, but if mod author don't like non-straight stuff they are always free to tell it as is in description so people just do needed adjusments for themselves and that's all.

Sorry, I will not answer in further, there is no sense in this discussion. Have a nice day.

13 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Thanks! It's possible that the bed you're trying to use is tilted slightly. AAF only checks for things that are aligned perfectly straight, you could try testing it by spawning one in a settlement and moving it into position and trying it then. Other than that, I don't know. It works in my game.

I tried Medford Hospital and Erickson's base at Far Harbor. I did try to find it in the workshop, I don't think there is one in any of the settlement mods I have, or I have too many and can't find it lol. I will look again though.

I decided to start a whole new game, which doesn't usually cause any issues. However, this one has an AAF error keeping the debug list on the left of my screen. I'm not sure which animation pack has that missing animation listed at the top, but this is the last pack I downloaded, so I thought I'd start here. Is this one of Savage's animations? If not, does anyone know whose it might be and how to fix this? I'd assume just reinstalling the pack, but hoping someone knows which one it is!

This is the first time I've had any issues like this, but I have been poking around my mods recently. I'm sure I broke something o.O 

Any help is appreciated! Please and thank you ?

Edited to add the name, in case you guys can't read it: AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FSM-DoubleBed03-06Cowgirl" not found.

MissingAnimation.jpg

23 minutes ago, optycal said:

I decided to start a whole new game, which doesn't usually cause any issues. However, this one has an AAF error keeping the debug list on the left of my screen. I'm not sure which animation pack has that missing animation listed at the top, but this is the last pack I downloaded, so I thought I'd start here. Is this one of Savage's animations? If not, does anyone know whose it might be and how to fix this? I'd assume just reinstalling the pack, but hoping someone knows which one it is!

This is the first time I've had any issues like this, but I have been poking around my mods recently. I'm sure I broke something o.O 

Edited to add the name, in case you guys can't read it: AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FSM-DoubleBed03-06Cowgirl" not found.

MissingAnimation.jpg

Hey, I have very similar not found-issues everytime when updating the animation pack and I've found one solution. It's fixed when I uninstalled all the aaf animations pack and re-installing these things seems to work. I pretty much followed these 

install steps to adding those aaf mods again. It works for me everytime when I'm having these issues. I hope this helps ?

Ok, I'm late but can we not have arguments please here, this is just for support.

@Allnarta, I understand and take no offense. I see what you're after but it says in the first sentence of the main post that the mod is intended for female protagonists, I thought that was pretty self explanatory. I'm not directly supporting anything except what my vision for the mod is but I won't stop anyone from making edits if they so desire. What I said about clipping was entirely the truth but you don't have to believe me if you don't want to.

@Everyone else, chill out and if anyone's hostile just ignore the post.

1 hour ago, optycal said:

That's one of mine yeah, I dunno why it doesn't find it. What file did you use for installation?

1 hour ago, Razvadshuk said:

I uninstalled all the aaf animations pack and re-installing these

Thanks for the reply. I ended up reinstalling everything one at a time and it's all working perfectly now. No idea why it didn't work for the new game but worked fine in old saves.

1 hour ago, SavageCabbage said:

That's one of mine yeah, I dunno why it doesn't find it. What file did you use for installation?

I used the last one on the list. All the weird stuff started happening after I tried RSE (which didn't work well for me), so I uninstalled that and loaded my old saves. They worked fine (your animations were in the old saves pre-RSE). The missing animation issue popped up when I started a new game. I don't have a clue why it would do that. Wish I had more info for ya--very likely something I did though. Breaking Fallout is my hobby, lol. Reinstalling every animation pack worked, so it's all good! Thanks for replying ? 

Also... this is my favorite animation pack. It's exactly what I've been looking for. Thank you so much!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does your animation pack conflict with Atomic Lust (or the other way around maybe)? When I've both installed, I can't get some of your animations to work, mostly the ones with beds. I just get messages like "No M+F animations available" (sorry, I can't remember the exact phrase) when I select the characters and the furniture. But upon uninstalling AL, your animation pack fully works as it should. I've kept AL uninstalled for now (I find yours more immersive) but I'm hoping there's a way to get both animation packs to work together.

2 hours ago, grapejelly32 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does your animation pack conflict with Atomic Lust (or the other way around maybe)? When I've both installed, I can't get some of your animations to work, mostly the ones with beds. I just get messages like "No M+F animations available" (sorry, I can't remember the exact phrase) when I select the characters and the furniture. But upon uninstalling AL, your animation pack fully works as it should. I've kept AL uninstalled for now (I find yours more immersive) but I'm hoping there's a way to get both animation packs to work together.

I have all of that & more & my build (currently) has no errors of any kind.

?

4 hours ago, grapejelly32 said:

I don't know of any conflicts, they should both be usable but if it's furniture related then it could be, and this is just a guess, but it could be possible that the newest Atomic Lust has it's own furniture XML and it's referencing the same furnitures as mine is but under a different tagging, maybe it's causing a conflict somewhere?

On 8/28/2018 at 9:14 AM, Sulphur.4724 said:

Can't imagine why anyone would defend a mod author. Nope. Not one.

If you'll remember I had no idea you were a female. That wasn't the issue in any way. And the only thing I'm protesting is saying "LL community" is this or that. It isn't. That was just me and him. But you do you.

Take care.

You don't even need to defend a mod author, since even the slightest criticism of a mod author is grounds for a warning or ban. SavageCabbage might be very nice, but I've seen several other modders take full advantage of the fact that they're practically untouchable.

On 8/28/2018 at 9:38 AM, Tanglin said:

No, you weren't just "asking to leave information about gender restriction in mod description".  You were whining that you weren't given something you wanted, and you are whining again. If you want something, try asking nicely without ascribing sinister motives to the mod author.

I'm sorry that you were attacked by others for not doing something for them for free. But you are right now perpetuating the vicious cycle of making demands on an author's free time and, even worse, in a manner that assumes that he/she was being unfair to certain groups of people. No one owes anyone anything here. Anyone can learn to use the modding tools and make something with them. And anyone can share their work if they want to. And if it's information you need, ask nicely, or use the search function, or google. Your attack on the mod author for not giving you what you want was obnoxious and completely uncalled for and needs to be called out. 

So you respond to someone "whining" and being "obnoxious" by whining and being obnoxious? Sure, that makes sense...

Whatever, I've learned to set my expectations of other people's character fairly low, anyway.

Now, for those who may be interested, I converted the new animation pack into staged anims for the base anims and the creature anims. I haven't done the DLC or "other mod required" ones, but those may follow soon.

SavageCabbage_animationGroupData.xml

SavageCabbage_animationGroupData_BG.xml

SavageCabbage_animationGroupData_FG.xml

SavageCabbage_animationGroupData_SM.xml

SavageCabbage_positionData.xml

SavageCabbage_positionData_BG.xml

SavageCabbage_positionData_FG.xml

SavageCabbage_positionData_SM.xml

SavageCabbage_transitionData.xml

SavageCabbage_transitionData_BG.xml

SavageCabbage_transitionData_FG.xml

SavageCabbage_transitionData_SM.xml

Edit: Just drag and drop these into the AAF folder in the Data folder. I also recommend backing up the originals first, just in case.

On 9/2/2018 at 2:03 AM, BeoWulf91 said:

So you respond to someone "whining" and being "obnoxious" by whining and being obnoxious? Sure, that makes sense...

Whatever, I've learned to set my expectations of other people's character fairly low, anyway.

Really? You want to start a fight now and drag this on after SavageCabbage has ended it?